The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

So slow to catch on

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 34]

1So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty So slow to catch on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:16 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Jill gave Leon a little push, then smiled. "Believe me, these things can last days." She assured him. "Besides, I want the chance to grill you myself."
"You doubt my suitability as a mother?" Claire asked thinly, folding her arms across her chest.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

451So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:50 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill shook her head, still chewing on her thumb nail. "Chris... What if Rebecca left voluntarily? Think back... Remember how Rebecca always seemed to have a crush on wesker? What if... It wasn't entirely one sided?"

"What happens on the day you're not... Okay?" Claire breathed. "I can't lose you Leon... It won't be long before we're a real family."

452So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:07 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Are you kidding?" Chris snorted. "Wesker never loved anyone but himself. I saw the way he was in Africa. It would have been one sided and she knew it."

"And I want to make sure my family stays safe." Leon told her, kissing the back of her neck again. "I won't let anything happen to either one of you."

453So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:12 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You saw the way he was in public." Jill replied quietly. "Chris... Not everything is as black and white as you see it. Even good girls like Rebecca have their darkness."

"How can you do that if you're half way around the world?" Claire breathed. "You're job is always going to take you away from us."

454So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:24 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Yeah but...not Wesker." Chris shook his head. "Not that it matters anyway. We blew Wesker straight to hell where he belongs."
Rebecca snuggled deeper into the blankets and yawned. "Five more minutes, Albert...just...don't answer my phone."

"I am doing what I need to do." Leon said firmly, still holding her tightly. "Claire, stop worrying."

455So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:29 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill narrowed her eyes at Rebecca, then glanced back to Chris with a look that all but screamed 'well?'. "Now why do you think she would say something like that, hmm?"

"How can I not worry about you?" Claire asked. "Leon... What if something happens to you like it did Jill? She was just doing what she thought needed to be done too..."

456So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:45 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Because she's dreaming." Chris defended, truly believing in Rebecca's good girl nature. "We've all live in the past after what happened to us."

"We'll be fine." Leon purred, his fingers sliding down her belly to the warmth between her slender legs. "Don't think about it right now. Don't you owe me a welcome home present? Or do I owe you one?"

457So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:49 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill sighed quietly and sat down, careful to keep a distance from Rebecca. "You're right." She breathed. "the past... Was so much less painful than the now."

Claire sighed softly, a slender hand reaching back to slide into the hair at the nape of her lovers neck. "I'm sorry... I'm not thinking..." She giggled,

458So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:01 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Maybe for her it is. She never had a true love like we did. Rebecca's only ever had herself." Chris said, sure he was right.
"Chris? Jill? How did I get here?" Rebecca asked, rubbing her head as she sat up.

"Don't think anymore." Leon purred, burying his face in her hair. "Just feel. Let me take care of the rest."

459So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:07 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill was still watching Chris as Rebecca spoke. True love... He had no idea how much those words meant to her. "You were kidnapped, but it's okay. You're back with friends now." She told Rebecca softly a moment later.

"Last time I agreed to that... Was how I ended up the size of a whale." Claire teased.

460So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:09 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca's head was still swimming. The last thing she remembered was walking into the bathroom and her headache taking a turn for the worst. "Friends..." She managed to whisper. "Some friends that you have to kidnap me."

461So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:11 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill glanced over to Chris, silently asking him what he thought of that remark. "Rebecca, we weren't the one who kidnapped you, someone else took you. We just had Leon find you and bring you home."

462So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:22 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Before she could think better of it, Rebecca laughed. After a moment she touched her temple and shook her head. "And let me guess...bringing me here wasn't just about keeping me safe. You want something from me."

463So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:26 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Rebecca... Who have you been with all this time?" Jill asked thinly, suddenly wanting more than anything to keep Claire far from her former best friend.

464So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:56 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca didn't answer. She made a show off having a nasty headache. "I can't remember anything." She said finally, lying through her teeth. "After the accident at the lab...I don't remember anything."

465So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:01 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill made it quite obvious that she didn't believe her. "You were moaning Albert in your sleep."

466So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:59 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca raised an eyebrow and then cringed, still fully in her show of having a headache.
"Actually...we did need something from you." Chris said after a moment. "But we'll worry about it after we make sure everything is okay with you."

Later that day Leon took her to the doctor and had her checked over. It was here that Rebecca stole a few moments to make a phone call to Wesker's cell. She was unable to speak to him but she hoped the number was enough to give him a good idea. That was...if he was even looking for her...

467So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:26 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"What are your thoughts on this?" Jill asked Chris as they sat waiting for Leon and Rebecca to return. "I don't know... Something just doesn't feel right for me..." She added, unable to shake her bad feeling.

Wesker genuinely missed his young lover, and as such was continuously leaving messages on her own cell phone, not knowing she didn't have it. It was only out of chance he checked hisnown messages...

468So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:06 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Ever trusting, Chris shook his head. "I think every thing is okay. I think she's telling the truth." He said after a moment. "Besides, we need her help. Maybe...she can figure out how to help you too."

Rebecca had managed to leave Wesker another message as they left the doctor's office. In this one she apologized for yelling at him and she begged him not to leave her with them. She'd gotten out half a confession of love before she was forced to hang up the phone.

469So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:20 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill shook her head in reply. "No one can fix me, not to make me the way I was." She told him, just as wesker had said... Jill didn't remember she had been pregnant at all.

Wesker wasn't entirely sure what to make of Rebecca's message. Was she genuinely afraid something would happen? He knew these people had been her friends, but even he was worried for his lover now.

470So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:36 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Two months passed with ease. Leon forgot about all their troubles and prepared for the birth of his first child. He'd spent all of his free time working on the nursery and when Chris wasn't looking for his own house to live in, he was helping. Things had settled into a happy sort.
Expect for Rebecca. While she had managed to help Chris regain his ability to walk, she had kept herself apart from everyone else. Most nights she simply sat on the front porch staring into the sunset. Wesker had forgotten her. Perhaps he had finally realized that she wasn't useful at all. He'd left her here to rot. Just like the first time.

471So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:51 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill hadn't entirely shaken the bad feeling she always had around Rebecca, but that didn't mean she had I'll feelings towards the younger woman. After all, she owed her much. That night Jill was watching Rebecca through the living room window. "What do you think she does out there?" She asked Chris, knowing he didn't think about the things she did.

Claire hadn't been permitted to look at the nursery as Leon and Chris decorated. It was something she would see when she brought their baby home, or so Leon had told her. "Don't I even get to know what colour it is?" She whined that evening, once again prodding Leon for information.

472So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:05 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris was gladly doing push ups on the floor, the injections Rebecca had given him had nearly put him back at full strength. "I think she just sits there. I did that alot after I lost you...I used to just sit places and stare. Maybe she's mourning Peter?"

Leon shook his head. "You won't tell me if the baby is a boy or a girl so I think we're even." He chuckled. He hadn't mentioned marriage since the incident at the hospital. He just couldn't let her tell him no again.

473So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:10 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill shook her head and let the curtain fall back into place. "I don't think it's Peter." She replied, her head tilting to the side slightly as she watched Chris doing his push ups. "You know, your supposed to be taking it easy..." She mused, moving closer to press one of her bare feet down playfully on his back, making him work that little bit harder.

"What makes you think I know?" Claire asked innocently. "Jill is already wishing for a girl, and of course Chris wants a boy... Care to make a bet on what it is?" She asked sweetly.

474So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:22 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris didn't mind it. It was good to feel again. He did work that much harder, though it was more to show off than anything else. "If not Peter then...Jill, Wesker's dead. It's not him."

"I don't really care." Leon answered truthfully, making sure the door was locked behind him. "I just can't wait. I hope...it has your eyes."

475So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:29 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill pressed down a little harder this time. "You said it yourself though, you thought I was dead, right?" She asked. "Think about it, Chris. Wesker had strict rules about no fraternising in his team." She continued. "Think back now... He only stopped caring when Rebecca joined the team. Until then... He used to tear us apart every chance he got."

Claire smiled gently at this, reaching a hand up to run her fingers lightly up Leon's cheek. "They're nothing special." She told him softly. "You're just biased."

476So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:29 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"First of all, we blew his ass up, Jill. There's no coming back from that. And second, I thought he just gave up. I mean think about it. We weren't listening, no matter what he put us through or how many times he beat the crap out of me." Chris grunted, still trying to continue his push ups. "Maybe Rebecca just feels left out."

"And you're not always right, little miss." Leon laughed softly, placing his fingers over her swollen belly. "You're lucky my world revolves around you. If it didn't...well...I don't think that's ever an argument. I couldn't imagine my life if it didn't."

477So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:06 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Left out because she didn't get punished for loving a hero?" Jill teased as she took her foot off Chris' back. She now lay down on her belly directly in front of Chris, her forearms folded in front of her as she leaned on her elbows. "I always thought she had a crush on you, to be honest." She replied, her face inches from Chris' each time he pushed up.

Claire suddenly grinned and placed her hands over Leon's as the baby kicked. "See, they love you already." She told him with a smile. "And for the record, I'm always right. Remember when we first started dating? And you worried it would ruin our friendship? I was right about it making it stronger." Claire added with a triumphant grin.

478So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:47 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris couldn't help but grin at her. "Everyone had a crush on me. Even the dudes." He teased. "You're the only one lucky enough to get me though. Even old Wesker was jealous." He stopped the push ups and leaned forward, pressing his lips to hers. "Come on. Let's go out for dinner and leave little Becky alone with my sister for a while."

Leon wasn't grinning. His face had gone pale. "What do you mean they?" He asked almost too softly to be heard. His stomach was churning and suddenly he looked extremely nauseous.

479So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:10 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill arched her brow in amusement at Chris' comment about being lucky. "Right... So I should probably be thanking you for the charity, right?" She teased, kissing him again before getting back up to her feet. "Oh, and so you know... I still get jealous." She added, smiling at Chris before going to hunt down some shoes.

Claire saw the look of horror on Leon's face and simply couldn't help herself. "Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag now." She told him with a sigh. "The doctor already told me we're expecting triplets." her use of 'they' had been intended as a way of not saying he or she. But this was far more fun. In all truth, Claire didn't know the sex of their baby, or how many to expect.

480So slow to catch on - Page 16 Empty Re: So slow to catch on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:52 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris grinned to himself as he put on his shirt, giddy for the first time in a long time. The heavy thud he heard next managed to wipe the smile from his face. He burst in Claire's room and stared hard at Leon who was laid sprawled out onto the floor. "What happened? Is he okay?"
Even Rebecca seemed to have heard the thud and she was standing behind Chris, though she didn't look nearly as concerned.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum