The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scavengers

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

1Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Scavengers Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:13 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

"This is the idea of you two explaining to me why a Primarch and a grease monkey are so closey with each other." A voice remarked from the other side if the room, apparently having been there the entire time.

Ceres murmured something that sounded like a protest, until the vibration of the metal being cut sent pain rocketing through her and she passed out cold.
"I'll get a message to her, but she may already be too far to get back in time." The doctor breathed, giving Ceres something that would keep her unconscious, and free from pain for now.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

331Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:45 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ceres couldn't believe what she was hearing. "No... I saw the video she sent him... She said she loved him, she would do anything for him." The dark haired woman insisted. "Lolly... please will you reconsider and just get out of here with me? If Brutal had these feelings for me that you say he does... Why did he let me leave?"

332Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:48 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Because he's afraid of hurting you." Lolly whispered, watching the Salarian's long fingers as he set aside his instruments and began calmly fiddling with the door. He was smiling. He knew she was in his mind and oddly enough, he didn't seem to care. "I made him hurt her, Ceres. I didn't make her death easy. I made her suffer and he was strong enough to do it. He is letting you go because he is afraid of what he can do. He thinks he will do that to you. He does not know that I would kill him first..."

333Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:55 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I do not need protecting!" Ceres finally roared. "I am sick of everything thinking i am some helpless child who cannot do a thing for herself! He is no less of a Bosh'tet than anyone else!" The emotional edge to her voice betrayed her own feelings for Brutal. Ceres was so caught up in her outburst that she didn't even notice the Salarian.

334Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:06 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No one said...he wanted to protect you...he just....doesn't want to break you..." Lolly breathed, her eyes on the Salarian. He reminded her of Golias and even if she didn't know him, she hated him for it. "I saw his mind. He adores your spirit. If you leave now...you will prove yourself weak..."

335Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:27 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"He wants to kill you, Lolly!" Ceres practically sobbed. "And I shot him! I called him all kinds of names! What could he find attractive about that?"
Doc was humming to himself now, the fact that Ceres was distracted allowing him to release the lock she had placed on the door.

336Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:34 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"The fact that you would bother to do it." Lolly smiled, her eyes feeling rather heavy now. "It's okay, Ceres. I want him to kill me. It will save them the need to study me. I won't tell them how to use the whispers. I won't make it easy on them. They wouldn't help him. I won't help them."

337Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:41 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ceres leaned down and rested her forehead against Lolly's. "I miss you." She whispered. "I'm scared he isn't who I think he is." She added as the door was finally forced open.

338Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:44 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"He is weak minded like the rest. I will make him kill me." Lolly whispered back, tears sliding out of the corners of her eyes. "I miss you too, Cinderella." She breathed. "I miss the stories you used to tell me. Remember those? The one about the Prince?"

339Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:23 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ceres wouldn't get to say anything more to her childhood friend. The room was swarming with people who were tearing the quarian away as they forced sedation on Lolly.

340Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:37 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Lolly was watching the Salarian as Ceres was pulled out of the room. "I hate you." She slurred, in no condition to fight the fingers that were injecting sedation in her.

Brutal was being restrained when Ceres was forced out onto the docking bay. He was on his knees his his hands over his head, his eyes following her. It didn't seem to matter that a guard had gun to shoved against his forehead.

341Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:42 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You seem to think that makes you unique." The salarian clucked. "I am well hated, girl. You hatred affects me not."

Ceres still had tears dripping down her cheeks when she too was forced down to her knees directly opposite Brutal. "Who are you?!" One of the guards demanded of her, though he would get no reply. "Answer me, stinking suit rat!"
Ceres remained silent, her moonlight coloured gaze staring sorrowfully ahead of her.

342Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:53 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Yes...but I am the one who is going to..." Lolly didn't finish whatever promise she was going to make. She had placed bony fingers on his wrist but got no further as her world went black. 

"She is my assistant." Brutal said through his teeth. "As a Spectre, I don't have to announce her presence any more than I do my own. Get that gun off her or I will break your neck. Do you understand me?"

343Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:49 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Little girls are such trouble." Doc informed Hackett once Lolly was out. "You certain this one is to remain alive?"

"Never seen a suit rat without it's helmet before." The soldier commented, using the end of his rifle to turn Ceres' face to the side as he inspected her. "Always figured they were gross and stuff." He snorted, grinning at the other soldier stood next to him.

344Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:09 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Hacket frowned at the way the Salarian was looking at the girl. Out of all the aliens he hated their race the most. They were so cold and cruel. They needed to study everything. It didn't necessarily have to be alive to accomplish this. Doc was something else entirely. He made Mordin Solis look like a sweet man. 
"Yes." He finally ground out. "I need her very alive if I want to use her to control a situation. We have video feeds of a friend of your attempting it. Golias. Remember him?"

"Get the hell away from her." Brutal warned. His threat got him the butt of someone else's gun to his mouth. While the Spectre spit blood on the floor, the other man's companion motioned that he continue his inspection of the suitless quarian.

345Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:15 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Golias... He was a fool." Doc commented simply. "He failed because he was blinded by beauty." He added, making quite an assumption. "Not to worry, I'll have the broken little thing fixed up and dancing for you in no time at all."

"That's quite a reaction, for someone who is just an assistant." The first man sneered, following the second man's instruction and tilting Ceres' face up by jabbing his gun under her delicate chin. 
The young woman defiantly looked up at her captor, her eyes a little more grey than the usual quarian silver, not that this man would know that.
"Think they're purple all over?" The first man leered.

346Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You think you could improve that chip that the primarch is wearing? Maybe this time you could give it to yourself. I could keep you on. I could pay you handsomely to be the puppeteer. When is the last time you had a good paying job, Doc?" Hackett would rather have done anything but have Doc here as Lolly's handler. But what was he supposed to do? It wasn't like he was going to do something like that himself. He was a busy man after all. 

"Get your fucking hands off her!" Brutal warned. It was the last time he was going to make that warning. He was already losing his temper. He knew what it was like to lose that temper. He done it many times before and it had never ended well. He did warn them.

347Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:34 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Doc seemed to be considering this as he watched Hackett, reading his face for any sign of deceit. "How handsomely?" He asked finally. "And no interruptions. No silly human morality interfering with whatever i decide must be done."

"Uh-oh, looks like her boyfriend is pissed." The first man sneered, poking the already rabid beast by grabbing a handful of Ceres' dark hair and jerking her head back. He kissed the young woman crudely, a voyeur wanting a taste of what was currently new and unusual.

348Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:49 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"After what she's done to half the people on this ship in less than an hour's time, Doc, I doubt that will be a problem." Hacket said, shaking his head. "As long as you don't kill her, I'm willing to go as high as a million credits to have a fully functional deadly weapon at my disposal." 

Brutal sighed heavily and threw off the man that held him, sending him sailing into the other. Though he was still handcuffed, he made short work of both me, strangling them both with the electric cuffs. "I warned them, didn't I?" He hissed, stomping on them each as he dropped them to the floor.

349Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:24 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You will also not impose a time frame upon me." Doc informed Hackett, though he was leaning over Lolly now, peering down at her like some sort of curiosity.

Ceres was wiping her mouth on the back of her hand, her own wrists also bound. "I'm curious why you cared." She remarked, unable to believe what Lolly said about Brutal having genuine feelings for her.

350Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:02 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"For a million credits that's not going to happen." Hacket snapped, shaking his head. "You're the best, Doc. Don't think I'm not well aware that you can work all sorts of miracles. I'll give you everything but time." 

Brutal didn't answer her. He set about removing his cuffs and then releasing her from hers. "Weren't you making a big exit?" He asked softly.

351Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:39 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"What's the hurry?" Doc asked without looking up. "You want control, or destruction?" He added, brushing Lolly's hair from where it had fallen into her face.

Ceres rubbed at her slender wrists, though her gaze was looking up at Brutal. "You din't want to stop me." She found herself breathing.

352Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:00 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Lolly jerked ever so slightly, already beginning to wake up. She was fighting the sedation with everything she had. 
Hacket was looking over the box of sharp instruments that Dic had brought with him, noting that all were homemade and nasty looking. 

"I'm not going to keep you from something you want." Brutal told her. "That would make me no better than Mimic. I want you to stay because you want to. I can see that you don't and Im fine with that."

353Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:10 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Doc saw Hackett looking and slammed the box they were in closed. "Still here? Would think you had many bodies to space." He snorted.

I'm fine with that. Those words seemed so cold and unfeeling to the young woman. She wanted to scream at Brutal, tell him he was a Bosh'tet for not seeing she wanted him to give her reason to stay. Ceres thought such a desire made her weak, and so slapped Brutal instead. "I do not need anyone to fight my battles for me." She hissed before turning away.

354Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:49 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Did you make those?" Hacket asked, noting the heavy Salarian tone his voice had suddenly taken. "What do you use them for?" 

"I'm not doing that." Brutal whispered. "I never would." He was already turning away, his shouldres hunched and guarded with emotion. "Goodbye, Ceres."

355Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:12 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Things." Doc replied evasively. "Why do you have a gun? I would think you do more than kill with it. Threaten. Keep peace. Let off steam."

Just as Brutal's powerful shoulders were hunched, Ceres' were rigid, her back straight in an effort to remain strong. Her lower lip trembled slightly and she bit down on it hard. "I don't regret what I gave you last night." She informed Brutal over her shoulder. "But I can't ever be Her."

356Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:48 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Don't screw me over, Doc." Hacket warned as he headed for the door. "Try it and I swear you'll end up in more pieces than that former teammate of yours. You saw what Lolly did to him." He added, the door sliding closed behind him.

"I don't want you to be her." Brutal couldn't stand it anymore. He crossed the room and grabbed her shoulders. He spun her around to face him and pressed his lips to hers, kissing her deeply. "Ceres..." He whispered, between beginning another. "I don't want you to go."

357Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:58 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"He saw nothing, did he little one?" Doc chuckled as he drew some blood from Lolly's thin arm. "I can only imagine the things you would do to that small minded fool." He was smiling as he said this.

Ceres' slender fingers cried into the front of Brutal's shirt, as though afraid he was going to pull away the second he found out the truth about her. "Brutal..." She breathed his name against his lips before kissing him again.

358Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:26 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Lolly gave a soft moan, still trying to wake herself up. She hated the darkness. It scared her to death. It was too much. It took things from her she wasn't willing to give and she was having no more of it. She was trying to reach out to the Salarian's mind, to see things through his eyes. At least he wasn't dwelling in the dark. 

Brutal's fingers slid through Ceres' hair and he pulled her hard against him, begging her with his kiss to stay. There was no other way to do it. He didn't know what else to do. Even though he was afraid of himself and what he could do to her, he could no longer see himself without her.

359Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:36 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

If Lolly were to see anything at all through Doc's eyes, it would be various parts of her body. The doctors as alone now, and cleaning away the blood her wounds had left. He was fixing the superficial damage before starting in anything else. The Salarian hummed to himself as he worked, as though this were simply another day.

Ceres finally pulled her full lips away from the kisses Brutal blessed her with and gazed up at him with a vulnerable look she would later hate herself for. "I'm still not sorry I shot you." She breathed after a moment, breaking into a grin that seemed to ease some of the angst that was pressing down on her now she remembered what she was.

360Scavengers - Page 12 Empty Re: Scavengers Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:22 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Lolly went about trying to make him drop things, angry that she eas too weak to do anything more. She was watching his long fingers as he worked, seeing if she could make them let go of the cool cloth he was holding. 

"Which time?" Brutal asked, resting his forehead against hers. "Come on. We need to get back to my room."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next