Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scavengers

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 13]

1 Scavengers on Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

"This is the idea of you two explaining to me why a Primarch and a grease monkey are so closey with each other." A voice remarked from the other side if the room, apparently having been there the entire time.

Ceres murmured something that sounded like a protest, until the vibration of the metal being cut sent pain rocketing through her and she passed out cold.
"I'll get a message to her, but she may already be too far to get back in time." The doctor breathed, giving Ceres something that would keep her unconscious, and free from pain for now.

View user profile http://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

91 Re: Scavengers on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:30 pm

"This is where your mothering gets us!" The Salarian doctor snapped at doctor Chakwas as she gestured the Turian to lay Orinia down. "Surgery. Now!"

Ceres blushed even more and scooted a little further away from Brutal. "Still what? You're acting like a crazy person!"

92 Re: Scavengers on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:40 pm

"No!" Orinia shouted, swatting at the Turians chest as he lifted her into his arms. "I won't go! Not until he knows! I won't do it! You can't make me!" She didn't mean to be so petulant and hateful but she was terrified the spirits would take her before she could tell Victus how she felt. And if she did wake up would her brother force her to forget again?

Brutal laughed at her choice of words. "I meant that he hadn't taken you to his bed or anything. You're still a virgin." He began to laugh harder, choking on his cigar smoke. "No wonder you're trying to shoot every man in sight!"

View user profile

93 Re: Scavengers on Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:06 pm

"Child, if you don't go into surgery right now, you won't live to tell him anything at all!" Doctor Chakwas finally snapped.

Ceres pursed her lips together, her face a deeper shade of pink now. "What makes you think that?!" She shrieked.

94 Re: Scavengers on Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:12 pm

"Can I at least try calling him again? Just one more time? It will take a moment for you to get things ready..." She pleaded, wiping away the blood that slid from the corners of her eyes. "I have to try. I love him and I've never told him."

Brutal laughed even harder at the charming link color to her skin. It was never a color he'd imagined from a quarian and he rather liked it. Not that he'd admit that to anyone... "Blushing...virgin..." He gasped out, holding onto his sides.

View user profile

95 Re: Scavengers on Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:57 pm

"Sweetie, he knows." Chakwas breathed. "How could he not?" She didn't give Orinia much time to argue before she was put under for the emergancy surgery.

Ceres lunged at Brutal, a funny sight from such a slight woman against a much larger man. "Stop laughing at me, Bosh'tet! Not everyone is as big a whore as you!"

96 Re: Scavengers on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:26 pm

Victus would wake half naked and half way to Omega. "Do you ever die, sir?" A dark skinned human solider was flying a tiny military shuttle, clearly enjoying himself. "I flew with your crews on earth during the reaper battle. It was an honor I have to say."

Brutal tried very hard to stop. He even bit his bottom lip as he braced himself against another attack from the tiny quarian. "Okay. Okay. Sorry. I'm not laughing. It's just weird! I've never met one and...did you just call me a whore?"

View user profile

97 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:00 am

Victus felt like he was actually dead. "What happened? Where is Vivica?!" He demanded, trying to sit up until pain tore through his stomach.

"Yes! And why is it weird?!" Ceres demanded, though she was still basically lay on top of Brutal.

98 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:13 am

"Not a great idea, sir." The solider said, shaking his head. "I've patched you up but it's going to take a while to heal. Vivica is back on the Citadel but I didn't think you'd want to go there. I thought you'd want to be with the one the Doc called about. Orinia. Does that sound right?"

"Because most women are claimed or bed hopping by your age." Brutal said softly. "Not to mention the fact that you spent six months on a brothel ship with a notorious horn dog." He rested his hands on her outer thighs, and looked up into her eyes. He wondered why he was so able to see there color. That wasn't quarian like at all.

View user profile

99 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:58 am

"Orinia?! She's alive?" Victus breathed. The Primarch lay back down upon hearing this, able to breathe a little easier now. "How long was I out for?"

"So because I'm not like other women, that mess there something wrong with me?" Ceres asked, still holding her blade in her hand. "Mimic wouldn't let anyone else buy me, and he said he only wanted me if I gave myself willingly."

100 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:09 am

"Orinia is in delicate shape they tell me, sir." The pilot said, getting up to check over Victus' stitching. He frowned when he saw that some of it had torn open. "Her heart is now metal free but beating slowly. It's not keeping a regular rhythm. On a positive note, the removed the memory chip. It was faulty from the start and probably giving her heart fits as well. She will get better, sir." He said with a smile, taking out his kit and putting on the medigel.

"Is that why you killed him?" Brutal asked, his voice barely above a whisper. "Because he was wanting something that you weren't willing to give?" His chest hurt for this woman. He didn't blame her for killing Mimic. She didn't deserve what he had done to her. He wished he had been there or that he'd seen her before. He'd have died trying to keep her off of that drell's ship. 
He wished he could explain why he felt that way. It was scaring the hell out of him. He'd thought after a night with Aria it would go away but it wasn't. It was only getting worse. Every time he got near this woman his chest hurt. That was no good. It was dangerous for her. He'd have to do something about it. As soon as she was safe he'd have to get away from her.

View user profile

101 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:48 am

Victus took a sharp intake of breath as the medi gel was applied, though he allowed the other man to continue working. "So what do I call you? I owe you a great deal and I don't even know why you are helping me." He added. Orinia was alive, no matter what condition she was in right then, the Primarch had a little hope to cling to at last.

Ceres' silver eyes seemed a little more grey and human since she had received Brutal's blood. Right then they betrayed her misery as they looked at the man who seemed to adamant that she was a killer and in need of stopping. "I didn't kill Mimic." She whispered at last. "I was in love, once... Mimic resented me for it, never even seeing that it was utterly one sided." She didn't know why she was confessing this to Brutal, it would have been better to let him believe she was capable of murder.

102 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:05 am

"Steve Cortez, sir. I'm the pilot that picked you up from your planet's moon to become Primarch and then flew you to Earth to fight beside Commander Shepard." The dark skinned man smiled sadly as he worked to correct the stitching. "Don't thank me, sir. Admiral Hackett sent me to get you out of that mess. He wants to speak with you as soon as your mate is well enough."

Brutal sat up, nearly dumping Ceres to the ground. He grabbed her back, making sure she remained in his lap. "So you're saying Mimic killed himself? Or maybe it's better than you hoped and mister blond hair blue eyes did it?"

View user profile

103 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:09 am

Victus sighed heavily and simply stared up at the ceiking of the tiny craft. As thankful as he was, it made him a little less easy knowing this wasn't a random act of kindness, and that the human military was involved.

Ceres seemed surprised that Brutal had made the connection at all. "He wouldn't... That would imply caring, and if he cared so damn much... Where the hell is he?!" She hadn't meant to let such emotion escape her.

104 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:59 am

Cortez laughed softly at the sigh. "The commander used to mumble that nothing was free. Just once he wanted someone to just be nice. I don't think it ever happened for him." He shook his head as he finished and returned to his seat. 

"Maybe it's time you saw that what you said earlier was true. The love or whatever you want to call it was one sided." Brutal said matter of factly. "If he isn't here by now he's not going to be. You need to move on and get on with your life. Screw that asshole. He's not worth shooting up everybody that looks like him."

View user profile

105 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:01 pm

"He was a wise man." Victus agreed. "Nothing comes for free, no matter what anyone says. I would bet whatever time I have left that your admiral only sent you because he needs something from me."

It hurt Ceres to hear somebody else tell her her love had been one sided. She lunched Brutal and shot to her feet, intending to disappear again. The young woman was filled with much anger and confusion.

106 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:14 pm

"I have no doubt, sir." Cortez nodded with a smile. "The commander always said you were a really smart guy. I just hope everything goes okay with your mate. It was hell having to come back without your son that day."

"Was that really a reason to shoot at me?!" Brutal roared, scowling at her. "You're blaming me for something that's not my fault! I didn't tell that guy to be an ass to you and yet you treat me like I did it myself!"

View user profile

107 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:54 pm

Victims was quiet for some time, preferring not to talk about his son. The lain was still rather raw, and Orinia had been a welcome distraction from it. "Do you have any news on Vivica?"

"All those years of people hating me simply for being Quarian? Well call this... What's that human word? Karma? I hate you because you're human!" Ceres shot back.

108 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:51 pm

"You sure you want to hear it, sir?" Cortez asked, looking over his shoulder. "She's accepted a vote from the other council members including the human one. She'll be taking a seat among them tonight as soon as they swear her in."

"There's a human saying you need to get through your head, little one." Brutal said. He stomped to her and grabbed her wrists, turning her around so that her back as to him. "Karma is a bitch. Watch what you say." He growled into her hair.

View user profile

109 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:57 pm

Victus attempted to sit up again. "What?! How the hell did this even happen? Does nobody see what a vile witch that woman is?!"

Ceres tried to struggle free, her ink coloured hair swaying about as she did so. "Just let me go! This is omega! Who even cares what the hell I do, or who I shoot?!" She hissed, blissfully unaware that Aria had sent her goon to find Ceres.

110 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:23 pm

"Lay down, sir. Your mate needs you." Cortez said gently. "Vivica can't be helped right now. Once everything is in better shape then you can take care of her." 

"A lot of people." Brutal growled, yanking her around so that he was able to look into her eyes. "People care about the men you've been shooting. It's not fair to blame them for your issues."

View user profile

111 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:21 pm

"Don't you get it? Once she is on that council, she is basically untouchable! She can do what she pleases, hell, she can even send Spectres to do her dirty work for her!" Victus insisted.

Brutal could have chosen his words a little better. Ceres slammed her knee into his privates and finally struggled free. "My gun will be working again the next time I see you!" She swore.

112 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:16 pm

"Admiral Hackett will help with her when he can. But there is nothing that can be done right now." Cortez said firmly. "It is too late to stop it. We'll be on Omega soon. Worry about that for now. Nothing else can done."

Bray took his first shot, proving that someone had use of a weapon. The bullet slammed into the ground at brutal's feet. His second was aimed at the quarian. He would have hit her if the Spectre hadn't grabbed her around the waist and pulled her in the opposite direction.

View user profile

113 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:29 pm

"Of all the places she had to go... It was Omega." Victus mumbled. "I swear to every ancient beast out there, I will have Vivica's head!"

Ceres had little time to protest being manhandled this way. She and a brutal were rolling across the ground and behind cover.

114 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:48 pm

Orinia was sitting up when Victus and Cortez arrived a few days later. She was being entertained by a young Batarian who was trying his hardest to win her over. It wasn't hard to tell that he was already madly in love with her.

"You're getting slow old man!" Brutal shouted from the cover, grabbing for Ceres' gun. "You'd think that at least one set of those eyes would have helped you catch her! So slow dude! Seriously!"

View user profile

115 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:02 pm

Victims had to walk slowly, otherwise he would tear his stitches again. He hated the fact he needed to use a cane to stay upright, it made him feel old before his time. The moment he arrived at Orinia's room, he lingered in the doorway, simply listening to her sweet laughter.

"So Aria trusts you to bring the suit rat in, and all I wanna yell is 'I told ya so!'" Bray shot back.
Ceres looked up at Beutal with narrowed eyes when she heard this.

116 Re: Scavengers on Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:53 pm

"...And the Turian was picking his nose!" The Batarian cried, in the midst of telling Orinia a joke. 
The young woman giggled helplessly at the alien's display of another race picking their nose. "Aren you have to stop! My chest is killing me!" She gasped, though she barely stopped laughing. 

"I don't work for Aria. I never promised her anything!" Brutal shouted back, grabbing for a rock and tossing it over the barrier at Bray. "I don't take orders from anyone but the Council and you both know that."

View user profile

117 Re: Scavengers on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:46 pm

Victus was half tempted to just hobble away. Orinia sounded so happy, and he was certain he couldn't offer her that. All he ever seemed to do was cause her misery.

"That what you told her last night while you fucked her?" Bray sounded back crudely.
Ceres couldn't understand why the thought of Aria and brutal made her stomach turn.

118 Re: Scavengers on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:56 pm

Aren sat on the edge of Orinia's bed, resting his hand on her arm. He still wore a smile. "You know, I could take care you. I have a decent job here in the clinic and Omega is not so bad. If Victus doesn't come for you...I hope you'll consider me..." 
"Wow, Aren. That was a mood killer." Orinia said, her own smile gone. "Victus is coming. I know him. I won't even consider the thought that he wouldn't." She said firmly. "I love him." 

"You're jealous!" Brutal shouted back, now working to unjam Ceres' gun. "That's rich. I can't wait to tell her that one. Or does she already know and think you're a piece of shit you four eyed moron?"

View user profile

119 Re: Scavengers on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:26 pm

"Death couldn't keep me from you, princess." Victus finally piped up as he moved through the doorway, holding a rather sorry looking bunch of flowers.

"You really think your the firsg of her help to get between those loose thighs?" Bray sneered. "Just like every other human you think too fucking much of yourself!"

120 Re: Scavengers on Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:10 am

"Victus!" Orinia could barely breathe, her eyes glittering with delight. She wanted badly to get up and throw her arms around him but the monitors that she was connected to wouldn't allow it. Instead she motioned him closer, never knowing how close to death he himself had come only recently. 

"Been hearing that alot lately." Brutal muttered, glancing down at Ceres. "I'm starting to wonder if maybe you guys aren't right about me..." He grabbed a flash grenade he saw on her belt and pulled the key off with his teeth, tossing it in Bray's direction. "You and I are going discuss where you got that later." He hissed in her ear, yanking her out of cover as Aria's right hand man began to curse his sudden blindness.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum