Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old Grudges

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

1 Old Grudges on Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:08 am

First topic message reminder :

"We will save her, sire!" Rothain shouted, fighting to make a path to the doorway for his king. It was proving harder than he thought. More people were coming in than going out. It was looking like it would be better to head toward the window and try for a jump. "Dahlia is alive. I must believe that." He whispered to himself. 

Marid shook his head, "Go haunt something, woman. I must work..." He disappeared back into the cave, now scowling down at the mirror image of his wife. "Your father is in the middle of a war between humans and dwarves. Shall we go and save him?" He asked Dahlia.

View user profile

151 Re: Old Grudges on Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:36 pm

Marid smiled, placing a hand over his heart. "Oh child, you have really hurt me. I fear I shall curl into a ball and cry myself to sleep. Your tongue is a viper pit, what would your mother say?"

Orion blinked vivid green eyes, turning his bow on Abalas. "My father requested your presence, otherwise I'd kill you all where you stand."

View user profile

152 Re: Old Grudges on Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:53 pm

"Why don't you ask her, you seem to think she's still around." Dahlia hissed as he began to walk away. She had nothing left to lose, why even pretend to be nice?

"No, boy, you would try." Abalas corrected. "Lazy damn sun elves, your kind could never best even my wood elf here."

View user profile http://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

153 Re: Old Grudges on Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:18 am

"Why? you would truly wish to hurt her that way?"Marid asked raising an eyebrow. "and there I thought you loved your mother. You remind me of your grandmother. Selfish bitch."

"Don't goad me into a fight, your majesty." Orion snorted coldly. "I have no interest in killing unless I have been ordered to. I have older brothers who are better at it anyway."

View user profile

154 Re: Old Grudges on Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:48 am

"My mother left me. I'm all alone." Dahlia replied quietly, though didn't turn around. "She would still be alive if not for Abalas and his family."

"I feel so flattered, the king sends the runt to bring us to him?" Abalas sneered.

155 Re: Old Grudges on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:42 pm

"Your mother left because you were too weak to protect her." Marid snorted bitterly. "You are just like your father, you are worthless."

"He does not know it is you. Otherwise he'd have sent better." Orion said simply. "He just thinks its,your messanger with a peace offering.

View user profile

156 Re: Old Grudges on Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:22 pm

"Funny, for a second there I thought we were talking about you." Dahlia commented before she disappeared through the trees.
"You really don't see any of her in you?" Darla asked quietly, deeply wounded by the entire exchange.

"Peace offering? Why ever would he think that?" Abalas sneered. "Don't think I'm a fool, boy. Your father would side with the humans in a heartbeat!"

157 Re: Old Grudges on Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:30 pm

"She is not mine, of course I don't." Marid snorted. "She is an elf. It makes me sick."

"Of course he would." orion snapped. "his greatest love was a human. Now come along. You're keeping him waitimg."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum