The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

The bonds of family

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 34]

1The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty The bonds of family Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:40 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Claire Redfield was sat at her desk, chewing on her pen as she stared at the faded photo in a battered frame. She had just gotten back from Rio on business and she had already thrown herself into another case. The photo she kept safe was taken such a long time ago, Sherry was still just a little girl in it, and Leon... Well he was no different. They had all been so happy when they made it out of Raccoon City, despite everything that had happened. It was years later and Claire still sometimes woke with nightmares of that place, and her time spent at Rockfort Island. She had barely spoken of it to Leon when she had made it home, but she figured Chris probably told him everything anyway. That was when she had drifted apart from the people she called family. They all seemed to have their mission and she had always just been 'Chris Redfield's baby sister'. Claire was much like her brother, in the aspect that she just wanted to help people. A shame Chris thought she was still that nineteen year old student. They still spoke on the phone often, had dinner together at the holidays, but pinning big brother down long enough for anything more seemed harder work than finding all traces of Umbrella and making them disappear for good. The young woman shook her head to try and clear the melancholy away, then pushed the dark red hair from her eyes. "Come on Claire..." She scolded herself, laughing quietly when she thought of the fun her friends had made in the past when she talked to herself.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

931The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 2:20 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I'm OK with that." Chris purred, pushing his hips against hers. "But only for you." He was already pulling her shirt over her head, helping himself to the creamy skin on display to him. 

"You already have the baby." Rebecca hissed. "thats not a threat. And Parker...if he doesn't love me...how can you hurt me with him anymore?"

932The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 2:32 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill's fingers slid into Chris' dark hair and she stopped giggling and simply smiled blissfully. All those years ago before they even knew zombies existed, if someone had told her this was her future... She would never have believed them.
"Oh... Oh my..." Their nearest neighbours lived at least a mile down the road, but somehow always managed to turn up unannounced. The elderly woman and her husband were stood in the doorway, Chris having left it open when he came chasing after Jill.

"I'm curious, do you not wish you child to remain untouched?" Wesker asked icily. "Or do you truly not care?"

933The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 4:12 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Mutt stopped locking the spoon and ran to the old couple, twisting around them as Chris cursed under his breath and yanked Jill's shirt back on. "Blue balls...cold shower...ice pack..." he mumbled as he got back to his feet.

"I hate you." Rebecca snarled, tossing beakers at him. She'd begun to cramp early that morning but now it was all but tearing her insides apart. Not that she was going to tell Wesker this.

934The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 4:17 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill was smirking considerably, not even noticing that her shirt was on the wrong way round. "You go, I'll get rid of them." she breathed, kissing the tip of his nose lightly.

"My guess is, you don't cae." Wesker sneered, catching one of the beakers and shattering it in his hand.

935The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 4:30 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"If she's bringing another pie tell her no thanks. I'm going to get fat. My ass is already big enough. And tell Fred he can borrow the boat as long as he agrees to let me borrow the tractor Friday." Chris said as he headed toward the stairs.

ReBecca gripped the table and gritted her teeth. "You already did something to her...how much worse can it get?" She ground out.

936The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 4:36 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill was still smirking as she cocked her head to the side, watching Chris walk away. "Uh-huh..." She mused before heading to the front door. "I'm sorry, we didn't realise the door was open." She told the old couple apologetically.

"Ah, so you cared enough to determine the sex of the child." Wesker mused.

937The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 4:53 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The old man's eyes glittered, "it's all right. We were young once too, honey. I heard the boy and he's right I came for the boat. I brought the tractor too." he grinned as the dog gave up on them and raced up the stairs after Chris. "I knew that mutt was good for something." he chuckled.

Rebecca refused to look at him. She wouldn't let him know he'd discovered yet another weakness of hers. She'd grown to love the child she was carrying. The child she'd created with the man she'd once believed truly loved her, Parker Luciani.

938The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 5:09 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Thank you, that will make Chris happy." Jill assured Fred, though she felt a little awkward after they had just seen so much of her.

"Keep working, mouse. I'll be back for you later." With those words Wesker returned to Ramona. He sat by her bed, as he always did. It would have been a heartbreaking sight... if not for who he was.

939The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 5:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Steve Burnside was used to living in a cage. It was nothing new to him. He'd gotten used to it. It was the silence he never got used to. There was so much of it. Claire Redfield had broken that. But now...she was little more than a memory and he was little more than a monster being passed from one buyer to another. 

"You never did bring me a present." It was a rare day that she was awake and dealing well with her pain. "I knew you'd weasel out of it." She teased, her voice barely audible.

940The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 5:58 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire had woken to find herself not in the hospital room she had been expecting, but a dimly lit cage much like a prison cell. Everything hurt and her head felt like it was trying to implode. She had no idea what had happened, or that her brother wouldn't come looking for her, as he believed she was dead.

"Time... Just a little more time." Wesker breathed, leaning over Ramona and kissing her forehead gently. "I would say no more than a day or so." He added, having been all too aware of the condition Rebecca was in, and trying to hide from him.

941The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 6:13 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Alex was amusing herself by watching Steve make his transformation. His roar was loud, shaking the walls around them. Her dear brother had never gotten the beast to wake. What a fool he was. 

"Why won't you let me go?" Ramona breathed. "Surely there is another woman better than me that you would be interested in?"

942The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 6:42 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire closed her eyes when she heard the roar. It sounded just like the one from her nightmares, and certainly wasn't helping her headache.

"How many times must I answer that question?" Wesker breathed. "You are getting through this."

943The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 7:34 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Alex pushed Steve to the breaking point and left him to wallow in it, turning her attentions on Claire. She struck the bars with her metal clipboard the moment she reached Claire's cell. "Wake up girl. It's time you started earning your keep."

"Rebecca is stalling and i...I can't keep lying here, Albert." Ramona said softly. "There is so much to do. If I can't do it...you should find someone who can." In the next room there was a loud crash and a scream from the very woman they were talking about.

944The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 7:49 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You!" Claire hissed that one word, her dull sapphire eyes glaring at Alex from the back of her cell. "You're just like your pathetic brother; you don't know when to die!"

Wesker smiled, though didn't leave Ramona's bedside right away. "She will do it. She loves that child."

945The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 8:01 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Such an insult. " Alex said, pretending to be wounded as she placed a hand on her heart. "The same could be said about you and your brother. Except that....he is actually dead..." 

"I can't keep holding on." Ramona whispered, wishing she had better news for him. Her strength and resolve was waning.

946The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 8:32 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The words slammed into Claire so hard that it took her a moment to process them. "Liar." She finally hissed.

"Can I confess something to you?" Wesker asked with a wicked smile. "The child has your cancer." He told Ramona. "I infected it the same way Rebecca infected you. If she wishes to save the creature, she must also save you."

947The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 8:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Alex tore a newspaper off her clipboard and tossed it at Claire. It was a triple obituary. One for Jill, herself, and lastly Chris. "Still think I'm lying, sweetie?" She purred.

"Damn, it's too late." Ramona gave a shaky sigh. "I had an idea. The child...remember how Alex transfered herself into other bodies? What if we aged up that one and did the same? This one is too far gone but a new one like that...Rebecca will fix it and then you fix me...good as new...what do you think?"

948The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 8:57 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire picked up the clipping with shaking fingers, reading the obituary over and over. finally she looked up at Alex, seeming rather defeated. "Why did you even bring me here?" She asked, too afraid now to ask about Leon.

Wesker was frowning. Anyone else, and he would have considered it without question. "Ramona... What if something goes wrong?"

949The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 9:09 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Pet food." Alex said as if that were enough. ""My new pet is getting bored I thought I'd give him something to play with. Neil suggested it." 

"Albert, please...I can't keep going like this we have to try." Ramona had never begged before. "I've been reading Alex's notes that you brought back. My mind is strong. I can do it. I know I can. For once in your life you must trust me."

950The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 9:15 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire didn't even seem to care. She was assuming if an obituary had been printed, that Leon believed she was dead too anyway. "Go on then. You really think you're going to scare me anymore?"

"Ramona, to do this you can't have a single fearful thought in your head." Wesker insisted. "Is that something you can do?"

951The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 9:26 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Oh I don't care scaring you." Alex laughed. "I care about ripping you apart. Just so there's nothing left." As if on cue there was a roar down the hall. "Damn Redfields. I can see why my brother hates you."

Ramona laughed. "What's to be afraid of? I have a son that loves me. And there's someone waiting for me to return. With a present. I have company to run. I'm afraid of pain I'm not afraid of getting out of it." Rebecca screamed again. "Hurry, Albert. We will run out of time within hours of the child being born."

952The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 9:29 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I'll put you down, Alex, just like I did your brother!" Claire vowed when she heard the roar again.

"If you go through with this, then there is no present, I'm afraid." Wesker confessed. "At least not the one I was going to give you."

953The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 9:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Alex threw back her head and cackled like the witch she was. "Some good that did. He's no deader than I am. You and your brother fail at everything. Goodbye, Claire."

"Why not?" Ramona asked him, losing her smile.

954The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 9:57 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire could do little but sit in the dark, her fingers running over the place where her stitches should have been. Wherever she was, she had been here long enough for the stitches to have been taken out, but for the wound to not yet be fully healed.

"I was going to steal her baby for you." Wesker breathed, kissing Ramona's forehead again.

955The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 10:06 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

the lights turned out and the cage door opened. The emergency lights turned on.  The monster roared loudly crashing into the hallway. 

"Then how about you give me one of my own when I wake up?" Ramona breathed, lifting her head to press her lips to his. "Make me worthy of a god like you, Albert. I promise not to dissapoint."

956The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 10:10 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire didn't move. She didn't even dare to breathe. The nag at the back of her mind was telling her this all seemed to familiar, but for now she needed to survive and get rid of Alex once and for all.

"How about you wake, first?" Wesker breathed, kissing Ramona once more before gently forcing her to lay down again. "I'll make the arrangements, silly girl."

957The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 10:25 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The monster roared again, smashing several of the cells that it passed before it stopped it hers. 
Steve recognized the scent but couldn't hold onto it. He was sure like always his mind was playing tricks with him. So when reached the cell and the scent grew stronger he wasn't sure what to do with himself.

Rebecca could no longer control the contractions. She was on her back, on her cot, sobbing openly. This was not how'd she'd dreamed she'd bring a child into the world.

958The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 10:33 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire saw the red eyes and the green skin, and she simply couldn't help the gasp that escaped her parted lips. She instantly knew it was a mistake and clamped both hands over her mouth. It couldn't be him. He was dead.

Wesker stepped into the room and moved around it, gathering things up as though Rebecca were not even there. He almost seemed... to be humming.

959The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 10:42 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Claws slammed into the wall near to Claire's head and the monster snarled. "Stop fucking with my head!" He screamed." I know you're not her."

"Leave me alone." Rebecca cried out when Wester knelt beside her. "I'll give her the cure. Just leave us alone!"

960The bonds of family - Page 32 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon May 11, 2015 10:46 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire stared up at the red eyes directly in front of her, trying to keep her fear under control. "Who is it I'm not, exactly?" She managed to ask the creature calmly. Just like he was doing, she assumed this was not the creature who had once tried to kill her. How could it be? He died in her arms.

"Then you admit it, you have to cure already?" Wesker asked thinly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next