The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

The bonds of family

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 20]

1The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty The bonds of family Wed May 13, 2015 3:53 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Claire stared down at her ring, and realised she didn't want to contact Leon. She wanted him far away from Alex and any harm she could do him. "The last thing I remember is being put under for surgery. I don't know how i ended up here, or even how long I've been here." She confessed. Her secret fear, was that Leon would believe her dead.

Parker shook his head and rose to his feet. "I don't the help of some lovesick children!" He sneered. "I'll find Rebecca myself!"

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

151The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:33 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ada nodded in agreement, glad that Leon would at least stick around a little longer. "Let me guess, you like it well done, not a hint of blood?"

"You killed my wife. Why would I offer you any kind of mercy?" Wesker sneered.

152The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You really don't know me." Leon said almost sadly. He shook his head, his hair falling into his eyes. "I like them so raw they still moo." He chuckled. "You're the one who liked them dead if I remember right."

"She's still alive isn't she?!" Rebecca cried out banging on the glass. "And she isn't your wife! You don't even sleep with her!"

153The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:21 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ada reached out and pushing Leon's hair out of his eyes. She was considerably taller than Claire, and so could meet Leon's gaze without him needing to look down quite as much. "I'm sorry, I have this funny thing where I don't like food poisoning." She mused.

Wesker arched his brow slightly and moved closer to the burned young woman. "Been paying close attention, have you little mouse?"

154The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:29 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You don't know what you're missing." Leon laughed. "The moaning and the begging...it's a lot like sex I hear." He teased her, led in her out to his car. 

"I can't afford not to." Rebecca hissed. "You taught me better than that. What if I told you I know why you're not touching her?"

155The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:41 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ada's smile said it all as she grinned at Leon before sliding into his car. "Then I guess you've been doing something right."

Wesker narrowed his eyes at Rebecca and moved closer to the glass. "What is it you think you know?"

156The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:45 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I wouldn't know. It's been too long. I think I've forgotten how to have sex or get sick." Leon said sadly. The comment was said in his usual innocence. He thought nothing of it. 

"You think Alex is the only one who read the papers about Ramona being your genetic match?" Rebecca asked, her one good eye now locked on Wesker's face. "I know that you're keeping her body alive in hopes of a cure. You want her back where she belongs. You can't love her in that body."

157The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:09 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ada was looking out the window now, knowing the feeling all too well. "We could change that, you know." She commented after a few moments, her smile a little sadder than it had been before.

Wesker narrowed his eyes at Rebecca again, now directly in front of the glass. "How could anyone be happy with such inferior genes?" He sneered.

158The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:45 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Planning to turn me into a zombie?" Leon asked, raising an eyebrow. "Or maybe just hoping for bad steak." He missed the innuendo completely.

Rebecca smiled, knowing she'd hit it on the mark and Wesker had taken her bait. Not to mention Ramona was listening to every word. "I can help you, Captain. You don't have to be disgusted with her any longer. Give me Parker and I will give you the cure for her original body. That way you won't have to touch the one she's in ever again. Okay?"

159The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:09 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Leon's innocence cause Ada to suddenly grin, and then start laughing. "How about steak first, and then we will see what I plan to turn you into." She teased.

Wesker smiled thinly and shook his head at Rebecca. "Shame on you, you think I would trust the word of a pathetic, disfigured little mouse?"

160The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:30 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"So? Are you going to talk to me now?" Leon asked when they were halfway through their meal. He was barely eating, all but stabbing at his plate instead of showing any real interest in it. He was still thinking of Claire, the reminder that Chris hadn't even trusted him to bury her was stinging him.

"Do you have any other choice?" Rebecca countered, already desperate. "I saw the way you looked when you kissed her earlier. You either keep doing that and eventually kill her or let me fix things. And trust me when I say, I certainly won't if you hurt Parker."

161The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:03 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Are you going to actually eat that steak?" Ada countered, though she hadn't exactly eaten much of hers either. "You're no good to me half starved."

"You mean in the same way you withheld the cure the last time?" Wesker asked icily. "Forgive me, but your word means little."

162The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:50 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You  didn't answer my question." Leon pointed out,  making a half hearted attempt at taking a bite. "I thought we came here to talk about the trouble you are in and how I can get you out of it."

Rebecca shrugged. "Fine. This isn't my problem anyway. You're going to kill me soon enough. I'm done working on that virus. But at least wait until you kill her off. I don't want to miss another death at the hands of the great Captain. Especially when she's so convinced that you love her." The tiny brown haired woman snorted as she seated herself on her cot. "Boy is she in for a surprise."

163The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:55 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"And you were supposed to eat." Ada pointed out, waving her fork at Leon. "What happened to Helena, anyway?" She added, seemingly as an afterthought.

Wesker was, rather oddly, still smiling. "You think he pined away for you all these months? Or did you already figure out that he found his way back between Jessica's far more enticing thighs?"

164The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:09 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Huh?" Leon asked, his mouth full. He had forgotten all about Helena in the middle of finding Claire again. And in that moment he'd forgotten anything but just how good that steak tasted. 

"You're acting like I care."Rebecca countered. "I gave up on people a long time ago, Captain. When I figured out that Chris and Jill didnt give two shits about whether I made it out of the mansion or not... then when Parker didn't have any interest in keeping a marriage vow...it doesn't hurt anymore. You can't hurt me with that. Sticks and stones as they say."

165The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:55 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ada relaxed a little when she finally saw Leon enjoying his steak. "That's a good look for you." she teased, pausing to lift her wine glass to her lips.

"And yet, you didn't want me to hurt him." Wesker remarked. "You are a transparent creature, little mouse." He added before finally turning away.

166The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:03 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Leon laughed softly, busy chewing on another bite. "I look great no matter what I do." He said through his teeth. "Everyone is jealous."

"Fortunately, Captain, so is she." Rebecca said, pointing to where Ramona was already striding away from them her head held high.

167The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:14 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ada was still sipping the crimson liquid in her glass when Leon said this, prompting her to calmly set it down again. "I wont argue with that."

Wesker had his back to Rebecca, making certain to keep his shoulders straight. Sometimes all he wanted to do was drip acid on that girl until the rest of her body resembled her face.

168The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:57 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Leon raised an eyebrow at this, surprised at her words. "Are you ever going to tell me how I can help you, Ada?" He asked her after a moment. 

Rebecca knew Wesker well. She knew she'd gotten to him. "You're losing her, Captain." She purred. "And she's not even dying this time."

169The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:49 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Can we just take a moment to remember, I never asked for your help, Leon. You forced it on me." Ada replied rather defensively.

"I'll be certain to give Parker your love." Wesker sneered over his shoulder, making it quite clear he was about to take the anger Rebecca had left him with out on the other man.

170The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:05 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Leon looked up, his blue eyes darkening. He'd been waiting for this. "See...I thought the information you brought was going to come with a price. I know how you work, Ada. So I was just trying to get ahead." He shoved to his feet, fishing for his,wallet. He dropped money on the table and turned to leave. "If have to go. I'm sure there's someone else's life I have yet to ruin with my mere presence."

"You leave him alone!" Rebecca screamed, banging on the glass. She continued this long after Wesker was gone. 
Ramona found Jake before he could get too far inside the facility, though she was tempted to let him. "Where are you going, kiddo?" She asked him, forgetting she no longer looked like the mother he knew.

171The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:13 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ada didn't get up, or shout for Leon not to walk away. She wasn't Claire, she didn't have romantic notions of a normal life. Her dark eyes were watching him, though she simply picked up her wine glass again. Alone was simply the way she had always done things, why should now be any different?

Jake's gun was soon leveled on the woman he didn't yet know to be his mother. The blue eyes he had inherited from his father were narrowed at Ramona, his finger itching to simply shook her."Well, you've got 'Wesker whore' written all over you." He sneered, noting the way she didn't scurry like one of the mindless minions he'd seen around the facility.

172The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:25 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Steve stared at Claire, not sure he was hearing her right. "You want to escape...with me?" He breathed. They'd spent the afternoon simply talking. She'd had to listen to him apologize at least a dozen times for hurting her and he wasn't even close to done. "Are you sure? You know your BSAA people would probably kill me if they knew what I was."

"Jake Wesker watch your mouth." Ramona snapped. "I can still put soap in it, you know." She crossed her arms over her chest, narrowing unfamiliar eyes at him.

173The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:34 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"What if I told you I didn't want to go back to them?" Claire asked seriously. "Chris and Jill were my only ties to them anyway." She added. "Besides... I'm infected too, remember? I seriously doubt they would look at me the same while knowing I could turn into some hideous monster the moment I get too scared."

"You think fucking my sperm donor gives you a reason to act like my mother?" Jake sneered, his finger still twitching on the trigger of his gun.

174The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:48 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"But youre still working for Terrasave right? Maybe with them we can makexpect a difference." Steve could help but grin at how corny his words sounded. "Or maybe we can just leave and find somewhere to recreate the plane scene but more comfortable..." he went on his grin widening. 

"Jake, what the hell..." Ramona paused, finally realizing that she was not herself. "Jake...you need to listen to me. I am your mother. I am Ramona. I just...my body...died..."

175The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:51 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire couldn't help the smile that suddenly stretched her face, and she thumped Steve playfully. "You just thought you were going to die, and took advantage of me." She teased.

"Right, and you just happened to have a spare lying around?" Jake replied, clearly not quite so easily convinced.

176The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:05 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Yes you did." Steve said, nodding his head. "I can't help how women feel about me. It's this thing, you see." He reached out, his fingers threading through her hair. "I love you, Claire Redfield."

"Long story." Ramona muttered, shaking her head. "If you need proof ask me something  only I would know. That's the only sure fire way I can think of."

177The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:27 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire's sapphire eyes were looking up at Steve, wishing those words had come under different circumstances. "Chris was so angry that I never got over you." She confessed softly, hating that even now her heart was torn in two; teenage Claire and adult Claire loved two different men.

"I don't know everything Ramona knows." Jake replied, rather childishly. "And you know, she wasn't there for my whole life anyway. So let's cut the bullshit and just have you tell me where Sherry is?"

178The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:11 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I never got over you either." Steve confessed. "I've been living like some kind of unwanted pound puppy. A freak show and through it all...you're all I can think of." He breathed, pulling her against him for a passionate kiss.

"I can't do that, Jacob. A Birkin is bad for you. Had I known that was who you were going for, I never would have encouraged you to go after her." Ramona said firmly. "Spencer interjected Birkin to keep your father in line. His daughter would be no different. Can't you see that?"

179The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:00 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire was on that plane again, uncertain either of them even had a future and thinking of nothing but the feel of his skin on hers. They had been so young to have survived everything they already had. "She can probably hear us..." The young woman murmured against Steve's lips, wishing she could get rid of that awful bracelet.

"Don't call me that!" Jake hissed, shooting the wall behind Ramona. "I don't believe anything anyone says!"

180The bonds of family - Page 6 Empty Re: The bonds of family Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:00 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I don't care." Steve said as he continued to kiss her, removing her clothing at the same time. 
None of them were to know that Leon S. Kennedy had already discovered this place existed and was on his way.

Ramona didn't even flinch when the gun was fired. "Don't call you by the name I gave you?" She asked darkly. "Why? Are you ashamed of it?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next