The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

The bonds of family

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 20]

1The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty The bonds of family Wed May 13, 2015 3:53 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Claire stared down at her ring, and realised she didn't want to contact Leon. She wanted him far away from Alex and any harm she could do him. "The last thing I remember is being put under for surgery. I don't know how i ended up here, or even how long I've been here." She confessed. Her secret fear, was that Leon would believe her dead.

Parker shook his head and rose to his feet. "I don't the help of some lovesick children!" He sneered. "I'll find Rebecca myself!"

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

511The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:28 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill was holding her daughter tightly as she watched Chris walk away. No goodbye, no 'I love you', or even a kiss. She could feel their lives drifting apart.

Jake's fingers flexed, like he was about to reach out and choke Rebecca. "Kinda sound like you have mommy issue of your own." He sneered, then simply walked away.

512The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:25 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Sherry patted Jill on the arm, "he's doing the right thing. You two are exposed again. If Rebecca knows where you are then that means others will come looking. He needs to head them off."

Rebecca stood where she was, glad she hadn't given Billy away. The less Jake knew or thought about him the better.

513The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:50 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"What was his excuse last night?" Jill breathed, now simply staring up at the ceiling as she held her daughter on her chest.

"Want me to punch him?" Billy breathed against Rebecca's ear as the younger man stormed away. "I could just blame it on you."

514The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:37 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I don't know." Sherry lied, glancing at Jake. "Come look at this baby...isn't she beautiful"

Rebecca turned her head, her lips brushing Billy's. A familiar tingle shot through her. She was quick to turn away. It was the last thing she needed.

515The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:49 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jake grimaced slightly as he edged closer. "It's a baby..." He muttered, clearly not as taken with the tiny child as everyone else.

Billy didn't force the matter, he simply smiled. "Weren't we going eating a horse?"

516The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:00 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Not just any baby." Sherry said. She reached out to touch the baby and was horrified to find that the baby began to wail. Her fingers folded in on themselves and she shook her head. "She's a Redfield." She whispered. "She can sense a monster..."

Rebecca nodded. "But not here. I don't want to be here anymore..."

517The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:37 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Sherry..." Jill looked up at the younger woman with a sad gaze. "You're no monster." She breathed. "You're more human than the rest of us."

Billy lifted Rebecca up into his arms and walked down the hallway with her. "Then I'll just have to surprise you, wont i?"

518The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:52 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Sherry returned her sad look. "That's why your baby won't let me touch her, huh? " she asked softly. 

Rebecca gave a soft sigh, resting her head  on his shoulder. "I'm going to get you killed. Don't you realize that?"

519The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:39 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"She's just like her dad, fussy." Jill assured Rebecca gently. "Why don't you just give her time to love you like I do?"

"I've been a ghost for a long time, babe." Billy breathed sadly.

520The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:27 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Sherry glanced at Jake, looking to him for reassurance. "I...I'll just leave her alone." She said after a moment. "I don't want her to grow up afraid of me."

"I know that better than anyone." Rebecca breathed. Her fingers rested on his face. "I went through hell thinking you were gone."

521The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:02 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I don't want her growing up not knowing you." Jill breathed in reply.
Jake rested his hand gently against Sherry's lower back, finger sliding discretely under the fabric of her shirt.

"I'm sorry..." Billy could say little more. "I didn't know what what you were going through until I saw your photo in Chris' house and I got him to talk about you."

522The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:41 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"My dad always said noone likes a Birkin." Sherry said softly, glancing back at Jake. Her ears colored ever so slightly. 

"You weren't supposed to come back." Rebecca whispered. "You were supposed to head for the hills and never look back. Why did you come back? "

523The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:06 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Your dad was an ass." Jill snorted. "You are not your parents, none of us are." She added, glanced pointedly at Jake, though didn't elaborate about her own parents.

"I didn't want to give you the kind of life I was living, Rebecca. I got lucky in this town, I managed to stay hidden. Then Chris and Jill moved in... And I wanted what they had. I wanted a life with you." Billy confessed, rubbing the back of his neck, seeming embarrassed to be confessing this to her.

524The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:48 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Sherry didn't answer. Her senses were screaming. Chris had left entirely too early. He'd missed the signs that a Wesker was already there. "Jake..."

"That was before you knew what you know now and you've seen..." Rebecca didn't get to finish as the hospital began to explode.

525The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:58 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jake threw Sherry to the ground as the floors beneath them began to shake and screams could be heard.
Amid the quick following chaos, Jill's newborn was oddly quiet.

Like Jake, Billy had thrown the woman he loved to the ground, keeping her pressed there as fires broken out and rubble fell around them.

526The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:23 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Save the Redfield's, Jake!" Sherry shouted, trying to pull herself out from underneath him. "Get them out of here! Damn it!" 

"Find the little doctor woman." A female spoke from somewhere admit the chaos, her tone commanding and rather unconcerned. "I want her alive. Kill the rest."

527The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:58 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You get them out." Jake hissed, grabbing hold of Sherry's face between his rough hands and kissing her. "Someone needs to stop him." He didn't need to say out loud who he spoke of, they both knew.

Billy heard that command clear as day, which only prompted him to keep Rebecca buried beneath both him and the rubble a little longer. "We need to get out of here." He breathed against Rebecca's ear. "I'm getting you some place safe, then Chris is fixing his damn mess."

528The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Sherry would have agreed if she hadn't heard the woman's voice. It sounded very familiar. She'd heard it before. In China perhaps? After a moment she shook her head. "I can't leave you to this...I think this is more than your father."

"No. You are getting out of here alone." Rebecca said woodenly. "Pretend you never saw me. You've done it before. It can't be that hard."

529The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:10 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Sherry, who even gives a shit about these people and their rugrat?" Jake growled. "Get out of here, I'll be right behind you, blondie."

"I'm not the one who got married." Billy responded before he could help himself. "Look, there's no time to argue. I am not leaving you here, and that's simple."

530The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:04 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You said that last time and you barely made it. You need me." Sherry reminded him. "I'm less human than you are in case you've forgotten." 

"I thought you were dead and what's more you dumped me in the Raccoon city forest. It's was my right. That wham bam thank you ma'am on the piano was enough for you I guess. Don't try to make me feel bad." Rebecca snapped.

531The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:44 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"There's still a big leap between 'barely' and 'didnt'." Jake pointed out gruffly. "You really think that kid and her mom are gonna make it if you don't help them?" He added, nodding his head in Jill's direction.

There obvious hurt in Billy's steel coloured eyes when Rebecca brought up what had happened between them. "Seemed like it was enough for you." He whispered, finally peeling away from Rebecca.

532The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:55 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No one is going to make it, honey." Alex had her gun out and shot Sherry in the forehead before either of them could react. The tiny blonde was on the floor a moment later and she was turning her gun on Jake. "You don't look anything like I thought you would." She clucked her tongue. "The jaw of your father but the eyes of the bitch of a mother of yours. So weak...like that Birkin there. Spencer tired to give me a Birkin too. I killed it. I was always smarter than your father." 

Rebecca hated herself for what she was doing but she knew it was the right thing. All she could see was Parker smiling at her and then his skull exploding all over the morning air. They had been so close to freedom. She wasn't about to let it happen again. Especially not with Billy. "I've had better." She muttered, trying to hurt him worse. To make him leave her more quickly.

533The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:57 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You're gonna wish I had my father's eyes." Jake snarled, crouched a little lower, like a hunter ready to pounce. "You have no idea what my mother is capable of, bitch." Angry was not a strong enough word to describe Jake in that moment.

It was obvious the words hurt Billy, but he simply nodded his head. "I never said you hadn't." He whispered. "But that doesn't change anything about us getting out of here alive." He added, though his gaze could no longer meet Rebecca's.

534The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What's the matter, child?"Alex purred, seeing the way Jake shook in rage. She pushed at Sherry's body with her toe and made a disgusted face. "You're not upset that I killed you're little sex monster, are you? She was damaged anyway."

Rebecca couldn't bring herself to look at him anyway. Her chest was hurting and she felt like a true monster now. "There you are." She barely heard the young man's voice until it was right in her ear. Strange green fingers were sliding around her unguarded arm and she was being yanked away from Billy. "Jackpot, boss!" Steve shouted to someone down the hall.

535The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:57 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The second Alex's toe touched Sherry, Jake let out a snarl. "You would know all about damaged, hag." He sneered. "Am I supposed to be scared just because you're old?" It was all bravado. The young man wanted to scream for what had happened to Sherry. This was all happening in seconds, and he couldn't even check on her.

It happened to quick that Billy was left to grab at thin air. "Shit..." He was dodging falling ceiling tiles and jumping over rubble as he followed the direction Rebecca had been dragged.

536The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:30 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The first shot caught him just under the ribs. The next was in the gut. Like her brother Alex knew where to shoot to make the biggest mess. "Time to go, sweet nephew. Give my regards to your father. " she cackled. Stepping on Sherry as she made her way toward Steve. 

Rebecca didn't even put up a fight. She didn't even look back. She could only hope Billy was smart enough to stay away.

537The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:22 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jake had been shot before, but this was something else. This pain wasn't the bullet. It was raw and fresh... and deep. He was cradling Sherry in his arms, shouting about how this is why it sucks to play at being a good guy.

When it came to Rebecca, Billy was never smart. He had no idea what he was getting himself into, or even who he was chasing. Before this was over, he would no doubt hate the Redfield's in the same way Rebecca did.

538The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:12 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Jake!" Despite Wesker's warnings Ramona couldn't leave her son to his fate. She'd never been able to.
 She arrived as Alex was boarding her plane. The elder woman paused, a wicked smile curling on her lips. "How lovely. I steal the little doctor from my brother, his boy, and now his pet. This is a great day." She purred, taking aim for Ramona's head.

539The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:06 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker never allowed Ramona to get very far without him. She was all that mattered now. "Well now, it seems I have something belonging to your monster." His calm voice remarked from just beside the entrance to Alex's jet. "You aren't quite so organised, sister." He sneered, firing a shot into her slender throat.

540The bonds of family - Page 18 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:23 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The shot she fired at Ramona went skyward slamming into the broken ceiling and sending more of it crashing onto Billy's head. It was probably a good thing. It gave him more cover from a man that Rebecca knew without a doubt he would use against her if were aware that he truly lived. 
"You bastard!" Alex gagged out, stumbling backward into the plane. Jessica appeared, dragging her inside. "What do you have?! Find out what that son of a bitch has! Steve! Do you hear me?" 
Steve appeared at the entrance of the plane, a giant hulking green monster. He jumped down in front of Wesker, hitting him hard enough to send him tumbling backward. He landed in front of Ramona and Jake. His lover knew better than to make a show of checking on him though she did discreetly touch his shoulder.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next