The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Night and Day

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 34]

1Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Night and Day Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Katie Rivers stood on the bleachers, staring at the evening sky. She hated night. Darkness gave her a sense of unwelcome anxiousness that she would much rather ignore. She was a bubbly person filled with light and joy that was hard to surpress. 
"There they come." Ann Talley, another of the cheerleaders whispered with glee. She was talking about the night students, of course, those that only showed up at night. 
It was the first night of the year and all the students were gathering on the field for the annual "meet and greet" that kicked off the year. 
Katie stood on tiptoe on the bleacher to see, frowning at the sudden cloud of darkness that was preventing her from seeing anything at all. The night students were a mystery to everyone. They avoided the day class and no one really knew why. Rumor had it it was because they were from rich families. At least ones that were richer than all the others. 
The little blonde was looking so hard to see she slipped on the cold metal and lost her balance. The ground behind her began to come up fast and she shut her eyes. There wasn't even enough time to scream. This was going to hurt.

Raife Saunders scowled at the giggling girls that were watching the night students arrive. "Stuck up and stupid." He growled, not sure if he meant the girls or the night class. He hated them both. The cheerleaders were whores and hr had no words for the night class. This wasn't his first year with them. He knew something wasn't right. He just wished someone would listen. 
Sighing deeply he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one. He was bound to get in trouble sooner or later. Why not start the year off right? 
He watched Katie Rivers as he took a drag and wondered where her sister was. Probably under the bleachers tying shoelaces together he concluded with a laugh. When Katie fell and hit that cotton ball head of hers, he'd know for sure...

121Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Tobias would once again feel the need to be called away from whatever he was doing. School laws had been broken. There were many among the night students who knew and we're upset about it.

122Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:51 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

By the time Katie would open her eyes again, Tobias was gone, though the door had made no sound. The dark haired vampire was back in the night school dorm, his golden eyes filled with anger. "Jolene!" He was bellowing his sometimes bedpartner's name as he stormed up the grand staircase. One brief inhale had all it had taken on the way over here to know that blood had been taken this evening.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

123Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:08 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The slender redhead was sitting on the railing, her lips curled into a wicked smile. She was more than a little pleased with herself. "You called, darling?" She purred, spreading her legs suggestively.

124Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:16 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Why do I smell day class blood?" Tobias demanded curtly, though didn't elaborate on the fact he knew who it was too.

125Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:22 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Jolene blinked inocently. "I don't know what you're talking about. I fed when everyone else did. Where did you disappear to? You left me again." She pressed, trying to change the subject.

126Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:27 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Tobias was not in the best of moods since the incident had pulled him away from Katie. "You're really going to lie to my face?" He asked thinly. "I can smell the blood!"

127Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:31 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Smell more than that, sire!" Henry roared from behind him. "She initiated transfer of blood! The boy has been given some of hers in return for what she took. We found him and took him upstairs. The headmaster is going to kill us all!"

128Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:44 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Tobias didn't say anything for the longest time. He was staring at Jolene, his jaw tight and then without warning the back of his icy hand struck her smooth cheek.
"It's worse than that, sire." A small vampire with deep sea green hair breathed. "He was with that girl you despise, Ebony. She saw everything." She added. It may not have been the complete truth, but then this girl didn't exactly like Jolene.

129Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:52 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What are your instructions?" Henry asked, glaring at Jolene the same way everyone else was. 
The red haired vampire was hissing at all of them, daring even Tobias to try anything. 

Katie was asleep when her sister got to the room, her hand resting on the night stand near the rose that Tobias had given her. She was completely unaware that anything had happened.

130Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:59 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"We need to find the girl. Her memory will need altering." Tobias told the other night students. They didn't know she was to be another of their caretakers, and he would rather keep their secret from both twins as long as possible anyway. "Find her, and I shall see what damage has been done to the headmaster's son." He added, fixing his gaze on Jolene with those last few words.

Ebony hadn't told anyone what it was she had thought she saw. A vampire? They would laugh at her even more than they already did. She had spent most of the night looking for Raife before finally deciding maybe he too had simply gotten tired of her. Back in their room she did notice the flower next to Katie's bed, and felt a sudden pang in her chest; first day of school and her sister was already getting flowers. Of course, if anyone asked Ebony would claim she had no need for pointless gifts.

131Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:06 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

By morning no one had been able to locate Ebony. Of course no one thought to look in her dorm either. Everyone was starting panic. Every one except Jolene. 

The next morning Katie was her usual bright and cheery self. She was up long before her sister, singing as she got ready for the first day.

132Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:12 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony never got up until the last possible moment. Today was no different in that respect. The dark haired girl was still buried under her bedsheets after she had snoozed her alarm several times. It was close to the morning assembly when she was finally getting out of bed and staring hatefully at her reflection in the mirror once she was actually dressed; she hated looking just like every other sheep in this school.

133Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:39 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Raife wasn't at morning assembly. In fact he wasn't in any of the classes that day. The headmaster himself seemed rather worried when he was made aware of this fact.

134Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:46 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The day had dragged much more than usual for Ebony without Raife there to join her in mocking the 'sheep'. This wasn't like him, to just disappear, and foolishly she found herself heading in search of the night class girl she had seen in the flower bed last night.

"Hey..." Evan crudely gave Katie's pert behind a squeeze as he fell into step along side her after their last class that day. "Are you avoiding me, princess?"

135Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:01 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You will not find what you are looking for here."  At some point Ebony got too close to the night dorms. Two of the larger students were standing guard. "Go back to your own dorm."

His actions made Katie's skin crawl. "No. I just have more classes than you." She said softly, giving him a warm smile.

136Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:13 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"And what is it you think I'm looking for?" Ebony challenged, her hands on her shapely hips as she glared up at the two much taller students.

"I don't get it, why do you even need all those classes anyway?" Evan asked as he ran his fingers through his unruly blond hair.

137Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:15 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"It does not matter. You won't find it here." The one who had been speaking all along said in a firm voice. "Now run along. We have the watch for tonight." 

"My father said it was important." Katie said with a shrug. "Why do you take so few? What do you do for the rest of the day?"

138Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:19 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony stomped her foot in frustration, and childishly gave them the finger before stalking back down the path.

"Beat back all the girls who wish they were you, princess." Evan replied with a grin before dropping his arm around Katie's shoulders.

139Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:13 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

While she walked along the path she would hear someone screaming. It would sound suspiciously like Raife. 

Katie was probably just as shocked as Evan when she shrugged his arm off her shoulders. She tried to play it off as her bag being far too heavy for that sort of thing.

140Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:18 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony faltered only slightly, just about managing to keep from looking back. She was never going to get past those two students, and would simply have to find another way into the night student dorm.

Evan wasn't the gentleman Tobias was, not even offering to carry Katie's bag for her. "Yeah, well, I'm coming over tonight so you better make sure your weirdo sister isn't there."

141Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:34 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Raife glared at Tobias as he opened his eyes. His entire body was on fire. "What the hell?!" He shouted when he realized where he was. 

"It's not a good night." Katie said, again surprising herself. "I have a lot of homework and it's the night our parents call." She added, deepening the lie. She never lied. She felt extremely guilty.

142Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:41 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"As eloquent as ever, I see." Tobias remarked from where he was seated at Raife's bedside reading a rather heavy looking book. "No need to raise your voice, boy."

"The night everyone elses parents call, but not yours." Evan pointed out. "Not once. Ever."

143Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:54 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What am I doing here?" Raife felt stiff and sore, almost as if he'd been dead. He rubbed at his neck and grimaced. "Damn it. What happened? Where's Ebony?"
In the foyer below the headmaster had let himself in and was bellowing Tobias' name. 

"I still have homework." Katie muttered, ashamed of being caught in a lie. "It's not a good night. Besides, you can find something else to do."

144Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:58 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Tobias' eyes glanced to the door, then he rose to his feet and set the book he had been reading down on the chair. "No good will come from your affection for that girl." He warned, then left the room in the direction of the headmaster's voice. "It's rather early, headmaster, can I help you with something?"

"Someone is always free." Evan purred, even as his eyes strayed to another blonde who giggled as she walked past him.

145Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:11 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Have you seen Raife? You two were squabbling yesterday. You were the last to see him. Tell me what happened." The headmaster pressed, looking rather desperate. "Don't take it the wrong way. I'm. It accusing you of anything. "

Katie rolled her eyes. "Maybe you should find one of the other cheerleaders to play with this year. I don't have time for it."

146Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:24 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"It certainly doesn't sound that way." Tobias replied rather thinly. "I was not the only one to have words with him, did you find his outcast girlfriend?" That was a lie merely intended to aid his own classmates in locating Ebony.
The very girl in question was already in the room where Raife had been taken. "Hey... This is what being a caretaker is all about?" She breathed from where she was leaning over Raife. "Lying down on the job..."

Evan held his hands up and took several steps backwards. "Hey, I got no use for a frigid girlfriend anyway." He snorted. "Course... That's not what I'm going to tell the rest of the school."

147Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:32 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"She was in class today as she was supposed to be." The elder man snapped. "Do not start accusing people when you don't know anything."
"Ebony..." Raife felt strange. His entire body seemed to be able to sense her. He swore he could hear her heart beating.  It made his stomach churn and his head hurt. He knew the feeling wasn't right. "Go away..."

"But...we didnt...why would you lie like that?" Katie wasn't really sure what he meant to tell them but she was sure it wouldn't be good for her reputation.

148Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:39 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Strange... That's exactly what you came in here to do." Tobias remarked. "She was the last person seen with him, they were trying to spy on the night dorm from the wall. And correct me if you must, but students are not permitted to smoke this disgusting cigarettes on school ground, are they?"
Ebony rolled her grey eyes and scoffed. "Oh please, are you still sore because I pushed you off the wall?" She asked, saving the bigger questions for later.

The irony was, both sisters were chaste, the only difference being that Ebony didn't care what rumours were spread about her. Even was grinning wickedly and simply shrugged his shoulders. "We both have reps to uphold, I can't have people thinking I'm not able to perform. Well... at least not with my own girlfriend."

149Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:56 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I came here because one of your students told me that. Then they said that he fell over into this area.  I came to ask if you'd allow me to check." Beside the headmaster one of the guards began to hiss.
His nostrils flared. "Someone unwelcome is here." He announced." 

"Perform what? Katie snapped, giving Evan a shove. "In the big game? Like that would be my fault? Everyone knows you drink and get high. Everyone knows you're a loser."

150Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:07 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Tobias simply wanted to throw his head back and scream. It was enough that one of his own classmates had brought this situation upon them in the first place. "Headmaster, we can deal with unwanted guests ourselves. Perhaps it would be prudent for you to quiz your son's girlfriend on his whereabouts?"

Evan grabbed hold of Kate's wrists and used them to pin her against one of the tall windows. "They all laugh at you." He sneered. "I've had pretty much the whole cheer squad, and not a single one of them told you about it."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next