The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Night and Day

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 34]

1Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Night and Day Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Katie Rivers stood on the bleachers, staring at the evening sky. She hated night. Darkness gave her a sense of unwelcome anxiousness that she would much rather ignore. She was a bubbly person filled with light and joy that was hard to surpress. 
"There they come." Ann Talley, another of the cheerleaders whispered with glee. She was talking about the night students, of course, those that only showed up at night. 
It was the first night of the year and all the students were gathering on the field for the annual "meet and greet" that kicked off the year. 
Katie stood on tiptoe on the bleacher to see, frowning at the sudden cloud of darkness that was preventing her from seeing anything at all. The night students were a mystery to everyone. They avoided the day class and no one really knew why. Rumor had it it was because they were from rich families. At least ones that were richer than all the others. 
The little blonde was looking so hard to see she slipped on the cold metal and lost her balance. The ground behind her began to come up fast and she shut her eyes. There wasn't even enough time to scream. This was going to hurt.

Raife Saunders scowled at the giggling girls that were watching the night students arrive. "Stuck up and stupid." He growled, not sure if he meant the girls or the night class. He hated them both. The cheerleaders were whores and hr had no words for the night class. This wasn't his first year with them. He knew something wasn't right. He just wished someone would listen. 
Sighing deeply he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one. He was bound to get in trouble sooner or later. Why not start the year off right? 
He watched Katie Rivers as he took a drag and wondered where her sister was. Probably under the bleachers tying shoelaces together he concluded with a laugh. When Katie fell and hit that cotton ball head of hers, he'd know for sure...

91Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:44 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"By the great blood sucker!" Jolene hissed. "She makes me have a sugar rush! Come and fuck me. Forget about her."

Katie already knew she was madly in love with Tobias Grey. She also knew this was probably something she shouldn't be. When her sister arrived she was lying the bed she'd chosen for herself, staring up at the ceiling, a wistful sigh passing her lips.

92Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:36 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Tobias pushed Jolene deeper into the shadows, her back roughly against the wall of Katie's dorm building. "You aren't nearly sweet enough to make me forget." He breathed before his lips came down roughly against her own.

Ebony glanced around the room, shaking her head when she realised her her sister was basically unpacked already. Ebony herself usually ended up living out of her trunks and suitcases for most of the school year. The younger twin was beginning to question her own feelings that night; had she been in love with her best friend and simply never realised it?

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

93Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:54 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You okay?" Katie turned her head toward her sister, looking worried about her. "Where have you been? Did the headmaster make you go to his office? I didn't say anything to mom when she called."

94Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:55 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I'm fine." Ebony lied as she too slumped down onto her bed. "I was with Raife." That wasn't lying, she just didn't have to tell her sister what had happened. "Let me guess... Was it homeless gorillas in the rainforest that kept her from attending the opening assembly this time?" She snorted, making it clear their mother often missed events in her girls lives.

95Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:15 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Friendless dolphins in the Indian Ocean." Katie confirmed, turning her head to stare at the ceiling again. "Dad didn't even bother answering this time. I don't  think he and mom are even in the same places anymore." This time it took her a moment to regain her smile. "So you and that weird kid, huh? Mom won't like that."

96Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:24 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony was thinking about their parents too. It had been like this for as long as she could remember. They were absent from all the major events in their daughters lives, unless it somehow benefitted them socially. "All the more reason to play along." She remarked, also staring up at the ceiling. "Anyway, Raife isn't weird!" She added a moment later. It didn't occur to her that she was holding a little too tightly to this charade.

97Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:33 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Katie couldn't resist rolling over, her grin wide now. "Oh reall? Half the school hasn't seen him creeping around campus at night and he won't tell anyone why? Even the night student talk about it. That's not the slightest bit creepy to you?"

98Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:56 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Nope." Ebony replied, her arms folded behind her head now. "No creepier than your night class boyfriend appearing out of nowhere and basically threatening Raife in front of the headmaster." She added, turning her head to look at her twin now. "Besides, Raife is fun."

99Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:16 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"He's not my boyfriend. He made it very clear where we stand." Katie sighed dramatically, rolling back onto her back and flinging her arms over her head. "Besides, I still have Evan. He came to the room a few hours ago and told me we are still a thing. Cheerleader and Star Quarterback and all that. I guess it fits. Just like mom and dad. It's the way it's supposed to be. Right?"

100Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:54 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Yeah... You can be the perfect family together." Ebony muttered before rolling over with her back to her sister and staring at the wall. Their parents had made it quite clear what a disappointment Ebony was for choosing the path of the tortured ballerina, rather than the popular cheerleader like her sister.

101Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:26 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Isn't that what it's about?" Katie breathed, yawning deeply. "Life seems pretty cut and dry. Be good. Do good. Make everyone proud. Then die. Rinse and repeat. Right?"

102Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:30 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Where does living come into that?" Ebony asked, suddenly sitting up. "That might be good enough for you and your cookie cutter friends, but I want more!" She was pulling her boots back on and heading to the window. "Stay here and day dream about your two perfect boyfriends, I'm going out." She added, one slender leg already swinging out the window.

103Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:37 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

It didn't seem perfect to Katie but what did she really have? Unlike her sister she always did the right thing. She never disobeyed or disappointed. The world was flat to her. She'd seen how her mother lived it. There was no gray. Only black and white. Her sister would learn sooner or later.

104Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:53 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony has scaled the ivy down the side of their window and was now lay on the wall that looked out into the forest that surrounded the school. A slender leg was hanging lazily down the side of the wall and a cigarette was between her ruby lips as she stared up at the sky. It was the last night she had to do whatever she wanted.
Tobias had seen the other girl leave the room and was now tapping lightly on Katie's dorm room door.

105Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:09 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You really think I wasn't going to notice I wasn't going to notice that you stole my cigarettes?" Raife asked her, jumping onto the wall to sit down beside her. "You know you could have just asked." 

"Eb, you know you could just come back the way you..." Katie opened the door surprised to see Tobias standing on the other side. "Oh hey." She smiled. "What are you doing here so late?"

106Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:12 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"It's all part of my fiendish scheme to get you alone." Ebony remarked through a plume of smoke.

Tobias held out a single pink rose to Katie. "For me it is early." He mused with his usual charming smile.

107Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Nice plan." Raife chuckled, swinging his legs thoughtfully. "I'm totally worth the effort of that."  He rested a hand on her knee, not really thinking about it. "So what are you doing out here? Especially after what happened earlier."

"Oh Toby it's beautiful." Katie breathed, taking the rose from him. "Where did you find a sleeping beauty like this? They are very rare."

108Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:03 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony felt a delicious shiver when Raife's thumb brushed the small strip of bare skin between the edge of her skirt, and the top of her over the knee socks. "If I'm to be joining you as a night class babysitter, shouldn't you be putting me through my paces?" She purred after a moment, holding out her half finished cigarette to Raife.

"I have many secrets, kitten." It was a totally different meaning to the way he had called Ebony a kitten earlier that night. Tobias had entered the room now and once again shut the door behind him. "It would seem I may have over stepped proper social conventions earlier." He confessed. "I had no idea you were still involved with that... football player. I offer my apologies and assure you I will be mindful of myself from now on."

109Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:07 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Raise took the cigarette,  nodding to her before taking a long drag and closing his eyes. "The headmaster will train you. He wouldnt like to it if I stepped in. He says I screw everything up."

Katie wrinkled her nose at his words. "If it makes you feel any better I had no idea I was involved with him anymore either. He just burst in her after you left and told me how it was going to be." She turned away from him to find a glass for her rose.

110Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:16 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony snorted bitterly and shook her head. "Haven't you noticed? I do a pretty good job of screwing up all by myself."

"And it wasn't what you wanted?" Tobias asked, an almost angry edge appearing in his usually calm voice at the thought of this boy forcing himself on sweet Katie.

111Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:09 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Raife couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah. It's no wonder he paired us together then."  He teased, patting her legs as he got up and tossed the fag into the darkness the trees. 
"Come on then, I'll teach you a thing or two if you insist."

Katie was surprised by the tone in Tobias' voice. "Well...isn't that what I'm supposed to want?" She asked, pausing in her search to look back at him. She was chewing on her full lower lip. "I mean it's not but...it's what everyone expects of me." She confessed.

112Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:15 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony grinned, something very few people ever really saw. "How to sneak around without being seen?" She asked as she got to her feet. "Because according to my bobble head sister... that's anyone talks about when your name comes up."

"Why him?" Tobias asked, truly not knowing anything of the human high school hierarchy. "He seems so..." He couldn't even find a word low enough.

113Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:33 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Then maybe I'm doing my job right." Raife grinned, running his hand through dark hair that was blowing into his eyes in the night air. "Good to hear. But if you don't want to learn..."

"Not all there?" Katie said with a laugh. "Think about the food chain thing. He's like the lion of the school. There's a hierarchy going on here I guess. The fact that he's a quarterback makes him a god. He gets whatever he wants."

114Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:41 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony wrinkled up her button nose and poked Raife in the chest as she playfully squared up to him. "Are you blowing me off?"

"And why on earth would he think he is deserving of you?" Tobias challenged. "Your day class is so... primitive." He commented. "How does a lioness have a hyena for a sister in this grand hierarchy of yours?"

115Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:54 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Raife's grin was wide as he nodded his head. "I'm afraid so. You're obviously not teachable. I need to go and take care of more pressing needs. Night night, little girl." He teased, thumping her nose.

"Ebony just chose a different path than I did. I'm glad she had the choice. Not everyone has to worry about making their parents happy all the time."

116Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:03 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony grinned again and gave Raife a little shove from where they were both stood on the wall, sending him down into the flower bed a few feet below.

Tobias knew that pressure all too well. He was tucking some of Katie's blonde hair behind her ear as he looked down into her face. "Then perhaps it is time you lived your own life?"

117Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:15 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Raife disappeared without a single sound, flowers flying up around him. After a moment there was no sign he'd been there at all. His little game, however, would end up costing them both. Jolene had been watching...

"I am." Katie breathed. Her sky colored eyes lost in his golden ones. For a moment she couldn't remember what it was she'd been responding to. All she wanted was for Tobias to kiss her.

118Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:21 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony peered down into the flowers for a few second before she started frowning and jumped down herself. "Rai?" she breathed, crouching down and pawing through the flowers, as though he was still in them somewhere.

Tobias tipped Katie's chin up a little higher, his thumb brushing lightly over her full lower lip. He knew she had no idea what she did to him just by simply breathing. "Be careful, kitten. This school has more danger than you realise." He wanted nothing more than to kiss those soft lips, but he was hungry. He couldn't risk it.

119Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

It was Jolene who rose up from the peonys, her lips full and a strange red substance sliding off them. "I've been waiting all night for that." She purred. "Thanks." That said she disappeared as well, leaving Ebony standing where she was.

"If you say so." Katie whispered, her lashes still pressed to her cheeks.

120Night and Day - Page 4 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:41 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony's grey eyes were wide as she stared at the spot where Jolene had been standing a moment ago. The air suddenly seemed icy cold and like she couldn't breathe, though the insecure little girl inside of her wanted to scream that this was all a cruel game being played on her.

It was while Katie's eyes were closed the Tobias dropped a tender kiss to the young woman's slender throat. It showed a restraint on his part that Katie probably wouldn't full appreciate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next