The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Night and Day

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 34]

1Night and Day - Page 34 Empty Night and Day Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Katie Rivers stood on the bleachers, staring at the evening sky. She hated night. Darkness gave her a sense of unwelcome anxiousness that she would much rather ignore. She was a bubbly person filled with light and joy that was hard to surpress. 
"There they come." Ann Talley, another of the cheerleaders whispered with glee. She was talking about the night students, of course, those that only showed up at night. 
It was the first night of the year and all the students were gathering on the field for the annual "meet and greet" that kicked off the year. 
Katie stood on tiptoe on the bleacher to see, frowning at the sudden cloud of darkness that was preventing her from seeing anything at all. The night students were a mystery to everyone. They avoided the day class and no one really knew why. Rumor had it it was because they were from rich families. At least ones that were richer than all the others. 
The little blonde was looking so hard to see she slipped on the cold metal and lost her balance. The ground behind her began to come up fast and she shut her eyes. There wasn't even enough time to scream. This was going to hurt.

Raife Saunders scowled at the giggling girls that were watching the night students arrive. "Stuck up and stupid." He growled, not sure if he meant the girls or the night class. He hated them both. The cheerleaders were whores and hr had no words for the night class. This wasn't his first year with them. He knew something wasn't right. He just wished someone would listen. 
Sighing deeply he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one. He was bound to get in trouble sooner or later. Why not start the year off right? 
He watched Katie Rivers as he took a drag and wondered where her sister was. Probably under the bleachers tying shoelaces together he concluded with a laugh. When Katie fell and hit that cotton ball head of hers, he'd know for sure...

991Night and Day - Page 34 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:47 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Grab your gear, girl. I don't have time for games." Julian hissed, trying to cool himself down. His chest ached for her. She truly had no idea. He wished once again that he'd kept his mouth shut about his feelings. They were a weakness that was breaking him.

"If I could do that to Toby, heaven knows what I could do to the other kids." Katie said shaking her head. "I'm a danger to them. Gran, you know I'm right."

-------

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=44

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34