The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Night and Day

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 13]

1Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Night and Day Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:56 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

"Funny, seems to me like games are what you excel at." Ebony replied thinly. She too was aching, but Frost's magic was already corrupting her feelings. Love had been twisted into nothing more than animal desire.

"You wouldn't be a danger if you drank a little each day." Glenda replied. "Take care of yourself, and there is no danger."

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

121Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:07 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Marie hesitated in the door way for a moment, watching Julian with a sad gaze. "For what it's worth... I never stopped loving you, even after you broke my heart." She told her best friend gently before leaving him standing there alone.

Ebony was unconscious by this point, hanging as limp as a ragdoll in her father's arms. The sad fact was, no one from the school would even realise she didn't return that night... or for the next week.

122Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:15 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Malik was sitting on the stairs as darkness descended on Glenda's foyer. He watched Marie as she left her room in hunting gear and prepared for another night guarding the campus. "Your daughter is missing." He said softly, not sure of another way to greet her. 

Jack hovered over his daughter throughout the day. Though he'd removed the glass from her neck, she'd lost a great deal of blood. He couldn't risk giving her some of his own. He wasn't sure what it would do to her. It worried him that she had gone as cold as literal ice and yet still breathed.

123Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:18 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Marie sighed wearily, having barely slept since she had last seen Malik. "What has Katie gotten herself into now?" She asked, running her fingers through her crimson hair.

"My, she doesn't look well at all." Frost had obviously heard what had happened at the cafe, and had no trouble in locating Jack and Ebony. The blonde witch didn't even try to hide the smile when she saw the condition the younger witch was in.

124Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:16 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I'm not sure but I haven't been able to sense her all day. I can't imagine that is a good thing. I thought it best to bring this to you first. Glenda might blame before she knows facts." Malik said gently.

"She's fine." Jack hissed, snarling as he looked up from the ancient spell book he was reading.

125Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:26 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"She is quite happy to blame even with facts." Marie snorted rather bitterly, not addressing the master vampire as she was supposed to.

Frost tutted and wagged a finger at Jack. "Now, now... Didn't your mother ever tell you what happens to liars?" She purred, leaning over Ebony now, tracing an already icy fingers against the younger woman's equally icy lips.

126Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:48 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"It has always been that way. A trait she learned from her own mother I'm afraid." Malik said with the shake of his head. "It's a good thing you didn't pick it up from her." He added, his dual colored eyes following her as she paced the room. "I hear you and the wolf did not get on well today. I am sorry about that. I know the two of you are friends." 

Jack was on his feet and shoving her away before he could think better of it. "What the hell do you want, Frost?" He hissed. "There's nothing here for you. I don't even have gingerbread for you to bake into a house, much less one to drop on you."

127Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:35 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Marie ceased her pacing to look at Malik now. "He spoke to you?" She asked, assuming that was how the vampire knew. "I warned him not to play games with Ebony, not like he did with me."

Frost threw back her head and laughed. "Oh Jack, always so melodramatic." She purred, tracing a blue fingernail against his cheek. "I only want her heart, is that so much to ask... When I already have a piece of it?"

128Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"But you don't care for the child. Why should it matter what he does to her?" Malik asked, leaving out how he had heard of their conversation. "One would think you'd be glad to have her off your hands as the human term is said." 

"You have a piece of nothing, witch." Jack hissed, shoving her away from him. "Don't come here trying to negotiate with me. I'm not giving you the talisman that controls the wolf. I still have that card to play."

129Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:19 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Marie sighed and ran her fingers through her silken hair. "You say that like Julian even has her. He doesn't. The stupid wolf made it quite clear that while he thinks I am some sort of vampire groupie, he has eyes for only one witch, and it isn't Ebony!" She growled, seeming to forget who it was she was talking to.

Frost was looking at Ebony again, stroking the younger girl's icy cheek almost gently. "Funny, isn't it?" She began. "How every single person who meets her... Hates her? Even her own mother." She purred. "Strange, considering how hauntingly beautiful the girl actually is." The blonde added with a smile that gave her away.

130Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:01 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Malik couldn't help but smirk. "A vampire groupie? I'm afraid the term is lost on me. I have never seen one of those." He got to his feet, towering over Marie in one sweeping motion. "And the witch you speak of isn't all that she seems. She holds too many cards in this game. It worries me just how much power she has gotten her hands on." 

Jack grabbed her wrist in a bruising grip. "You don't know everything, you frigid bitch. She is my daughter and I love her very much." He snarled, giving the witch a shake before he let go. "I would die for her if she asked me and she knows it. Get to the point. You know you're not getting her heart while I'm around so...what is it that you want from me?"

131Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:00 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Even now, Marie was still awed by Malik's speed as he stood looking down at her. "It worries me the hold she has on Julian." She confessed, expressing her concern for her friend. "He's not the man I knew... Everything he does is controlled by her."

"Then perhaps you simply shall have to not be around any longer." Frost purred, touching her icy lips to Jack's. The move chilled the other man to the bone, allowing her to slip free. "You were a hunter, Jack, you honestly tell me you never read any of the prophecies in your precious guilds library? Not even the one about your own bloodline? It's five hundred years since a Saunders witch was born..." She added, casting a pointed glance to Ebony.

132Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:37 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Malik seemed to consider this for a moment, tapping elegant fingers to his chin. "She must have something of his. Something he cannot live without. Witches can...was your mother ever fond of taking things from men? Their dreams? An eyeball?"

"No." All those dark dreams he'd been having were getting worse. It pained Jack to even consider they might all be about Ebony. And the truth for that matter...

133Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:00 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"What?" Marie seemed horrified by the idea. "No! Nothing like that, my mother was not a witch." She insisted, though she doubted her own words. If she couldn't recall memories of Malik before he came to the school, who was to say she couldn't recall even bigger truths about her own mother? "No... My mother was always extremely insisted I follow in her family path and become a hunter. That was why she broke all contact with me when I gave it all up and married Cyrus."

Frost smiled again, easily able to tell when Jack was lying. "Then you do know how special she is." The blonde witch purred. "I understand now why you let that awful Marie woman keep her all these years. Making her stronger through misery, huh?"

134Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:21 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Malik shook his head. "Are you truly so blind, my dear? Do you not see what your mother truly is? And there your guild told me you were the best hunter they had." He clicked his tongue, the dissapointment heavy in his tone. "I cannot believe Cyrus reccommended you to...nevermind. Your daughter is missing. What do you want to do about it." 

"I did not know that she was mine, otherwise Marie never would have touched her." Jack snarled. "I do, however, know that she is special and you are afraid of her. That's why you're here. Is it not?"

135Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:05 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Marie narrowed her green gaze at Malik now. "What did Cyrus say?" She asked thinly, folding her arms across her chest. "He was... is, Katie's father, I need to know if you are keeping something from me!"

Frost was feigning disinterest, but it was obvious she wanted whatever power it was that Ebony had. "She doesn't seem special. Attacked by werewolves, and felled by a piece of glass?" She snorted.

136Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:25 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Was he now?" Malik asked with an amused chuckle. "You seem so sure of that." He turned to the hall mirror,  his long fingers tracing a pattern. "Alma, it's time." He said to his own reflection.

"She wasn't felled." Jack snorted. "She's far from felled. That's why you're here. Right? Because a simple screw up couldn't kill her? Better be careful, darling. You're looking a little green."

137Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:54 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Marie was glaring at Malik as he turned away from her. She hated how both this vampire and her mother somehow managed to make her feel like an incompetent teenager no matter what she did. The hunter's headache was returning as she began thinking about her initial meeting with Cyrus. Was that all a lie too?

"And she's looking a little blue." Frost replied, noting the icy pallor of Ebony's skin. "I do hope there was nothing you wished to say to her." She added as she turned to look at Jack again. "And to think, she was still hoping her dog would come to her rescue."

138Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The mousy haired demon appeared in the mirror, looking as if she'd lost everything. "As you wish. I will inform Glenda and begin the preparations." She said softly.it was never over. She was never free.

"Is this your ploy to get the talisman from me?" Jack asked, his scowl deep and growing angry. "Do you really need that much control over the wolf? Is he truly worth the destruction of so many?"

139Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:20 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You will not be doing anything!" Marie insisted when she saw the female demon in the mirror. "You will tell me what is going on!" She insisted, all but elbowing Malik out of the way; no one treated the vampire in such an informal manner.

Frost smiled blissfully and closed her eyes. "He worth so much more." She breathed. "You think your little bloodline is my only concern? Julian has ties to the girl's mother, and she is just as much witch as her daughter. Even if she doesn't know it."

140Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:39 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Alma shook her head, knowing better than to give away any information. A vampire's punishment was much harsher than a hunters. 
Malik now stood beside Marie, his lips twitching as he tried to hide his amused smile. 

"What about the wolf makes him that worth it? He's covered in fleas and all the ladies chase him. If I were you I'd leave him in the dust and go." Jack snorted.

141Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:44 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"This all a load of crap!" Marie finally declared, turning her irate glare on Malik himself. "You vampires think you are so much better than the rest of us, just because we live for the blink of an eye! Cyrus used to pull that shit with me too!"

"You think it coincidence he's romanced both your ex wife, and your daughter? Two different witches?" Frost purred. "He is drawn to magic, and he hates it. He is the perfect means to my finding witches and taking what I need."

142Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:16 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I was being tortured by your kind. Cyrus recommended you to free me." Malik explained. "Your mother made it happen. There's little more I need to say." He turned away from her and stared at the mirror and the demonsess inside.

Jack almost smiled. "You use the wolf to find witches and destroy them?" He sounded almost awed.

143Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:23 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Marie continued to glare up at Malik, not satisfied with that answer. "How was I the one to do it if she made it happen?" She asked thinly, thinking that this course of questioning would lead her to the source of her headaches and missing memories.

"In a sense, yes." Frost replied rather flippantly. "You think I got this powerful just by killing witches? I take their hearts, my love. They don't die... But they wish they did." She added with wicked purr.

144Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:39 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You truly know very little about your mother." Malik observed. "Perhaps that is best,my dear. You saved me from monsters even my kind recognize. Isn't that enough?"

"And to think all those morons are scared of me
 They don't even see the real threat right in front of their eyes." Jack chuckled.

145Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:49 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Marie shook her head sadly. "If you don't want to tell me the truth... You're no better than she is." She breathed.

Frost smiled, her fingers now hovering against Ebony's chest. "You don't live as long as I do, by making yourself a target of the hunters guild." She replied.

146Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I told you the truth. You saved me from men who were trying to use me." Malik said gently. "Your mother asked you to help me and Cyrus recommended you. It's that simple."

Jack shoved her away from his daughter. "You will not live long if you touch her again." He hissed.

147Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:22 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Then why don't I remember it?!" Marie practically screamed.

"Silly boy." Frost breathed with a wicked smile. "You're just one man, you can't watch her all the time." She added, and then she was gone like she had never been there at all.

148Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:44 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"It was a terrible memory. I took it from you." Malik told her, his voice as low and even as ever. "What those men did...no one should remember." He turned his head from her, his strange eyes locked on something else. 

Jack breathed a sigh of relief and sat down, pushing his fingers through his hair. If there was one creature on earth that scared the hell out of him, it was Frost. She was far too powerfull for her own good. Her being involved in this was a bad thing. It meant that things would get nasty fast. He was hoping to avoid it.

149Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:46 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You didn't trust me to decide that for myself?" Marie asked thinly. "My memories are not yours to tamper with! You had no right violating me like this!"

"She was here, wasn't she?" Ebony asked, her voice rather hoarse as she tried to open her eyes. "That bitch drains the warmth from any room!" She added, lifting a heavy hand to her chest where Frost had touched her.

150Night and Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Night and Day Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:33 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Malik's gaze was steady as he watched Marie. "We can continue this anytime. But right now your daughter is missing. I fear the same men have her. Her fate would be worse then mine. We need to find her."

"Indeed. Even if she wasn't a frost witch." Jack said, inspecting his long fingers. "I'm glad you are awake. I was beginning to worry."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next