The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prisoner of War

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

1Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Prisoner of War Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Ramona Von Trapp stared at her younger sister as their father spoke, almost wishing she could read her thoughts. Victor Von Trapp had been going on for over an hour about the importance of keeping up their studies and remaining studious above all else. At least he was no longer mentioning her part about keeping the house clean or turning away gentlemen callers. And of course the part about staying far away from their enormous home's basement. She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't even hear the servants coming in with the food or notice that she'd began to drift off. Her long red curls were beginning to slide over her shoulders and into her soup but her mind was on the strange roars she and her sister could hear late at night when they ignored their aging father and sneaked down to the dungeon stairs anyway.

241Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:56 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"If you were the same as them you would be there at my feet." Shane said simply, letting her take her steps away. "I would never have kissed you or let you into my thoughts. And I certainly wouldn't have shared my blood to keep you alive. You are special, Ophelia. There are many ways I can show you." He purred.

"You know who. The little cow I was forced to give bIrth to." Annabelle dropped herself onto the couch, clearly pouting. "I would have shared if you'd asked nicely."

242Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:00 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Special is just another word for strange." Ophelia replied sadly. "You will see that soon enough, every one always does."

"Forced?" Justin asked with a snort. "I would think you of all people had no issue with being on your back."

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

243Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:13 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You don't think I have seen it already?" Shane was again standing in front of her, his hands on either side of her face. And then he was kissing her. He knew full well that soon the kiss would turn desperate and she would need to feed. He would allow it. There was something special about this girl that went beyond what even he knew.

Annabelle gave him a look of hatred. Her gray eyes were nothing but steel. "The things you say." She hissed. "Your father certainly didn't complain. Neither did your brother." She crossed the space and ran a finger up his chest. She unbuttoned the top button and slid her hand along his chest. "Aside from a reward moans and purrs, you didn't say much...Did you?" She giggled.

244Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:24 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ophelia took Shane's hands and placed them against her slender waist, while her own slid beneath his shirt, seeming to be seeking out the sensation of skin on skin. Her old fashioned clothing was constrictive, and while she usually enjoyed that feeling, in that moment she just wanted to tear at the boning and the fabric of her dress. The poor girl's fevered mind had no idea if it was desire or the starving hunger that was making her act this way.

Justin took Annabelle's slender fingers in a bruising grip and removed them from his chest. "Unlike my brother, I have learned from my mistakes. We should never have made you one of us, it only revealed what a vain, self absorbed creature you truly are." He hissed. "Despite this, Shane has repeated his mistake and made your strange daughter his new toy. I promise you, I will undo what he has done. She is as good as dead." He meant these words, anything to keep Ramona safe.

245Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:31 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Shane carried Ophelia to the bed, dropping her dress on the way. As he made love to her, he bit into his lips and allowed her to feed. He knew she'd be angry with him but she needed this. And oddly enough, he needed her.

Annabelle giggled and shook her head. Her crimson curls bounced merrily with the movement. "Is that what what he told you? Shane always was full of himself. No, I changed him. I made him into the monster get is today. You're welcome by the way."

246Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:11 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

There was no going back now, the strange girl belonged to Shane in every sense of the word. At some point in the night while Shane slept, Ophelia had also devoured the poor woman he had brought for her to feed from in the first place. 

Justin shook his head, refusing to believe this. "No, that simply isn't possible." He told her confidently. "You expect me to believe Von Trapp married a vampire and had no idea?"

247Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:38 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Shane had hoped that would happen and would be pleased to discover it had. But for now he was resting. For the first time in years he was truly able to rest. 

"Believe what you wish, little one." Annabelle laughed at him. "Do you not know the old man well enough to know how much he loves [size=34]to operate on anything out of human normal. He will soon get what he deserves. And your brother who..made you just like me....imagine if I were to let that happen to the one sleeping above us right now." She purred, her threat as clear as day. "I'm sure you've figure out by  now I do not care what becomes of her and neither should you."'[/size]

248Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:56 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ophelia didn't sleep as long as Shane did. The small woman was sitting cross legged at the foot of the bed, her back to Shane as she read one of the books from the shelf in his crypt.

Justin's fingers were around Annabelle's slender throat in a heartbeat as he slammed her against the wall. "If you didn't care, you wouldn't be here." He hissed, his face extremely close to her own. "Take the other girl, by all means, I don't care what becomes of her. But try to get within even five feet of Ramona, and I'll prove to you how much more violent I can be than my brother."

249Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:28 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I killed the man who write that." Shane told her watching her read sometime later. "I didn't like the way the main character dies in the end. No one saw fit to love the monster. Where is the fun in that?" 

"The other girl is not mine! I was not grooming her to be a compliant cow. Whatever Von Trapp has for her is not my problem. Now, get your hands off me and return my daughter to me. I have plans for her that don't include you. I need Virgin blood and hers is perfect." Annabelle snarled at him.

250Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:13 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Perhaps the man who wrote it had never known love." Ophelia suggested quietly, simply staring down at the paged in her lap. "It is hard to write of something you know nothing. Or perhaps... not all creatures are deserving of love." She added sadly, thinking of how easily their father had loved Ramona, and not her.

Justin smiled, revealing his pearly teeth to Annabelle. "Too late, my love." He purred. "Her blood is no more pure than she is. It was a sweet thing to pop that delicious cherry." He added. "Even an inexperienced child brought me more pleasure than you ever did."

251Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:22 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"And perhaps love is just a thing made up so authors can sell more books." Shane snorted. "I don't believe in it. And neither  did anyone else in my family. All they ever did was marry to reproduce. Too bad it's not necessary anymore." He purred, patting the bed beside him. 

"You lie." Annabelle hissed, clearly furious. "You wouldn't dare touch her unless you truly wanted to start a war with my family. Is that is, Justin? Do you," her hiss was turning into a nasty snarl.

252Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:54 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Marriage, or reproduction?" Ophelia asked, glancing back over her bare shoulder.

Justin couldn't help the devilish grin he now wore, perhaps there was some of his little brother in him after all. "Do you?" He countered coolly.

253Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:28 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Shane never answered her question. Instead he spent the remainder of the night making love to her and using the physical contact to help erase as many memories of her sister as he could. 

It was near dawn when Ramona woke, a cold chill sweeping over her. It took her several moments to remember where who and where she was. It wasn't until she looked at the long legged manot sprawled in the chair beside the bed that anything came back at all. Her mother...did she give him those horrible scratches on his face and arms? "Justin?" She called out softly, almost afraid to wake him.

254Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:22 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Unfortunately, whatever game Shane was playing seemed to be working. Ophelia didn't know it yet, but she was forgetting Ramona. This time Ophelia didn't wake first. The small woman was slumbering beside Shane as the sun rose, though despite her seeming to trust him enough for this kind of intimacy, the newborn vampire was actually more uncertain than ever.

Justin roused slightly, his slumber apparently having been rather restless. A moment later his eyes opened and he smiled at Ramona, brushing his golden hair out of his face as he sat up and tried to make himself more presentable. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, not seemign to even realise how scratched up his face and arms were.

255Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:16 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Shane lay beside her, deep inside his head. He was speaking with Annabelle, warning her to stay far away from his brother. 

"I don't remember going to sleep." Ramona confessed, touching the wounds on his arm. "What happened to you?"

256Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:42 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ophelia remembered being in her father's lab only in her dreams. Her mother was there, or at least who she assumed was her mother. They spoke of the perfect creature and the perfect cattle, though she didn't know if such creatures were one in the same. There was a sharp pain across her face when he two of them realised she had heard them, and the woman had struck her. The pain had been enough to jolt Ophelia awake, her green eyes wide in the cold room.

Justin smiled warmly and pulled his arm away. "A misunderstanding, is all." Hr assured her, seeing no reason to trouble Ramona with talk of war. "You really should eat something, it bothers me that you aren't looking after yourself."

257Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:47 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Shane was slow to follow her back into the waking world. When he did, he turned his head to look at her, fixing her with crimson eyes. "What's the matter?" He asked her gruffly, getting off the bed to pull on his pants. 

"I'm not hungry." Ramona said simply. He worry for her sister and now this man was keeping her from noticing her stomach pains. It had been a week since her father had sent her to bed without supper. "I'm too worried about...everything." She confessed. "Won't you let me help you clean those wounds?"

258Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:27 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ophelia couldn't help but notice the change in Shane's tone from the previous day, and it bothered her that she cared. "Nothing." She lied, swinging her legs over the opposite side of the bed and looking around for her dress.

Justin hesitated slightly, then realised that letting her look after him was the only way she would eventually allow him to look after her. "There's a first aid kit under the sink in the bathroom."

259Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:15 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You forget I can sense your thoughts." Shane reminded her. He watched her as she hunted for her dress, a tiny smile on his. He loved her pert bottom. It did things to him he thought long dead inside him. And because of this he wasn't about to tell her he'd kicked her dress underneath the bed a long time ago. 

Ramona got up and followed instructions, feeling better. She felt much better when she was useful. Once she found what she wanted she returned and sat beside him, doctoring the wounds in silence.

260Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:23 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ophelia had no idea Shane was watching her so closely, so had come to the decision that he most likely was going to discard her now he had gotten what she assumed he had wanted all along. The dark haired woman still thought Shane preoccupied with his own thoughts as she finally dropped to her knees and began groping under the bed, only to let out a startled shriek when something scuttled over her arm.

"Why do you hate yourself?" Justin finally asked when he could stand the silence no more. "Or more to the point... Why do you value the lives of others over your own?"

261Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:20 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Shane leaned over the edge of the bed and watched her, his crimson eyes filled with amusement. "It was just a rat, child. Nothing to be afraid of. They are just as stifled as you are. Are they not?"

"Huh?" Ramona looked up from her work torn between what she was doing and the fact that his wound was already healing. "What do you mean?"

262Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:50 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ophelia had grabbed her dress, though was still knelt on the floor, lifting her own gaze to where Shane's was watching her over the side of the bed. "I am not afraid." She told him firmly.

"Ever since you can remember, you have been forced to care for your selfish sister, have you not?" Justin remarked. "Believe me, I know the feeling better than you realise."

263Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:05 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You forget I am in your head. Oh yes you are." Shane told her his hair swinging back and forth as he continued to watch her. "That's something you've never really gotten over, is it? That darkness that takes you down the stairs and toward those screams of agony. You still hear them don't you? Every time you close your eyes." It wasn't really a question.

"She's not selfish. I love my sister." Ramona said gently, letting go of a wound that was no longer there. "I take care of her because I want to and because I love her. I couldn't just let her die because mother was off playing the lover of a stranger...you..."  She said sadly. "Ophelia cried so much...she was cold and hungry...she needed so much...I couldn't just leave her to die because they ignored her. The man only sang to her but he...he didn't do anything else...what was I supposed to do..."

264Prisoner of War - Page 9 Empty Re: Prisoner of War Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:25 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ophelia found herself indeed closing her eyes as Shane said this. The memory was so vivid now, not like the faded dream it been all these years. "You speak of my fear, when you were infected by it yourself." She told Shane as she opened her eyes again, once more nose to nose with him. "You called to me only because you couldn't bare to be alone any longer."

Justin had been about to tell Ramona how wrong she was about himself and her mother, that was until he heard mention of 'the man who sang to her'. "Your father sang to the child?" He asked, though he knew he was merely hoping for something that wasn't true. It couldn't be Shane, he couldn't accept his brother had bonded with the creature Annabelle had created.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum