The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Fame and Glory

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 22]

1For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty For Fame and Glory Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:04 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

"Kusanagi." Dahlia DeAngelo was grinning from ear to ear as she flopped into the seat opposite her partner in crime. This bar was their favourite haunt when trying to relax, and she had known where to find the other woman right away. She let the word hang for a moment and waved for the attention of the bartender and gestured that she wanted a beer. Dahlia leaned back and let her arms hang over the back of her seat, though it was clear she was damn near bursting with excitement.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

121For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:58 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"And what makes you think we are able to stand by and watch you die?" Lily breathed, her slender fingers brushing her husband's cheek gently. "Dahlia could be the distraction we need to pull Rama's attention while we find Gabbi." She added, dropping a light kiss against his jaw.

122For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:39 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No, you are all going to stay here. No distraction. I will take him on alone.° he rolled so that she was under him and pressed his lips to hers. "You are so lovely, my ice queen."

123For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:11 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Lilly was smiling up at her husband, holding his face gently between her hands as she simply looked at him. "I am only what you make me, husband." She breathed, a reply she often gave him with a girlish grin. Lily gently stroked her fingers through Justice's hair before touching her lips lightly to his again. Her biggest fear was that Rama had already taken their son, and given how Dahlia was just as hot headed as her father, she worried he would soon have the girl too.

124For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:55 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You act as if you are still chained to me by wishes." Justice said softly his eyes sweeping over her face. "Freeing you  was one of the greatest moments of my life." He paused and laughed soflty. "Aside from the morning you laid my son in my arms. And then, my daughter. I never knew my life was incomplete until then." He added, kissing her again. "I will take care of you, as I promised. Even if it means sacrificing that other little girl to do it. I've lost too much already."

125For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:07 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Justice..." Lily breathed his name softly, believing he didn't mean it. "We promised to protect that girl... It was our duty after what Dahlia did." She added, her sapphire eyes sad as she recalled the incident. "We never should have kept so many secrets from her, if we told her what she is, what we all are... Maybe Gabbi's family would be alive, and that poor girl would be safe and far from all of this. We can't run from this, and we can't cage Dahlia."

126For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:02 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Perhaps not but we can take Rama out of the equation." Justice said, more determined now than ever. "Just a few hours and this will be all over."

Gabbi opened her eyes to her room, wondering how she'd gotten back here. Clothing was strung all over the floor and she felt herself blushing. She looked over at the bed, not surprised to see the well muscled tattooed man lying there. Gingerly she reached out, tracing the dragon ink that wrapped around his side. It was beautiful and so was he.

127For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:29 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Lily sighed, simply holding her husband's head against her chest now as she stroked her fingers through his hair. "She wont forgive you for this, you know. Dahlia still feels responsible for so much."

Erik smiled and jerked Gabbi against him, keeping her there in the circle of those powerful arms. "Awake already?" He purred, burying his nose in her sweet smelling hair. His task was simple; keep the blonde occupied. It was hard work, but someone had to do it.

128For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:05 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"There are many reasons Dahlia hates me. This is just a start. If Rama ends me, then it will be better for all of you I'm guessing." Justice said softly, closing his eyes. Sleep was something rare for him but it would find him this night.

"I feel like I've been asleep forever." Gabbi admitted. "I..." She looked toward her phone, trying to remember what she was supposed to be doing.

129For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:16 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

It hurt Lily to hear her husband speak this way, and as he fell asleep to the sound of her steady heart,s he simply stared up at the ceiling. No matter what happened, she would lose yet someone else she loved. Perhaps the real solution in all of this was for her to be the one to speak with Rama.

Erik saw her looking and rolled her beneath him, a wolfish smile on his lips as he pinned her slender wrists to each side of her head against the pillow. "Waiting for someone?" He asked, though his voice was no more than a low and rumbling purr.

130For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:45 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Now this is a twist on things." Rama was seated on an ornate throne. One powerfull leg was crossed over the other. "Has my former pet come to beg? For what I wonder? I have already taken your first born son. That was part of our deal. Was it not?"

"Tattoo...as much as I'd like to stay...I have to go..." though she wasn't in any kind of hurry, she did manage to slide out from under her new lover. "Dahlia hates it when I'm late."

131For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:09 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Lily remained elegant even in the presence of the man who took her son, and wished ill of her family in general. "And yet somehow, that was not enough." She replied calmly. "You have taken Gabbi from me, and dared to violate our agreement and accosted Dahlia this very evening."

Erik sat up and moved to the edge of the bed, his large hand grabbing hold of Gabbi's hips and spinning her around to face him once more. "She wouldn't deny you something you want, would she?" He breathed, leaning forward to kiss her smooth belly lightly.

132For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:12 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I would hardly call a kiss accosting. What your husband did in response to it was accosting." Rama snapped. "And she started it. Something in her eyes spoke to me. She did it on purpose. The lot of you set me up for an attack. Do not think I am not aware of it." He was clearly pouting, looking more like the young man he really was than he ever had.

Again the vision slammed into Gabbi. The sun drenched kitchen. Her swollen belly. The man she loved standing in front of her, whispering sweet nothings to the child they had made together...

133For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:58 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You have such little self control, that a glance from a woman is all it takes for you to swoop upon her like some predator? Dahlia is young and impulsive, it would be wise you stay away from her." Lily replied, even though she knew her daughter was more than a large part of this whole problem. "Return Gabbi to us, and you would no longer have any quarrel with my husband."

Erik closed his eyes and smiled. He had seen this wish so many times from Gabbi, and each one made him long for her to be his master, not Rama. He pulled Gabbi down into his lap once more and trailed a gently kiss against her slender throat. "Stay..." He breathed in that smooth voice that often had women falling at his feet.

134For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:08 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Fine." Rama snapped his fingers and Gabbi appeared before her adopted mother. 
The young woman looked disoriented and pale, shivering violently. "Mom...I want to go home..." She all but begged.
Rama chuckled turning his head. "She makes such plain wishes. Nothing like Dahlia."

135For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:21 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Lily was quick to look Gabbi over for injury, then gently took the golden haired girl's face in her hands. "He didn't hurt you, did he?" She breathed, knowing how easily men were drawn to her adopted daughter. It was troubling Lily to think Dahlia had ever made a wish around Rama. It had her wondering what the dark haired girl had been wishing for.
Erik wasn't far behind, knowing there would be only one place Gabbi would be when she had disappeared like she had. He was at his master's side, ever the obedient slave.

136For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:01 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Gabbi had a hard time answering when she saw Tattoo simply appear beside the man seated on the ornate throne behind her mother. The dark haired man was smiling wickedly at her. "What's the matter, honey?" Rama purred.

137For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:15 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Erik winked at Gabbi, though showed her no other attention while he was at his master's side.
Lily sighed heavily and pushed Gabbi behind her, knowing they were all already tangle din far too deep to simply walk away from any of this. "I'll warn you again, Rama, stay away from my daughters, or Justice will be the next to pay you a visit." She told the young man firmly, not knowing it was actually her other daughter who would happen upon their families sworn enemy first.

138For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rama snorted at this though he did fear Justice somewhat. The elder dragon was hard to beat and harder to kill. "Get out of my sight djinn. And take your pathetic human seeker with you." He hissed.

139For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:25 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Lily smiled, most likely infuriating Rama further. "As you wish, child." She breathed, her blonde hair swinging out behind her as she turned to usher Gabbi ahead of her. 
Erik was watching Gabbi until she was gone from sight, already missing the taste of her lips. "So... Guess I missed a lot while I was keeping the girl busy." He mused.

140For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:02 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What was that all about?!" Gabbi demanded as soon as they sat down in Lilly's car. She was dazed and confused. The last thing she remembered was being alonexposed and in a major state of undress with the very man who had appeared by themail other man's side. "What the hell is going on?!"

"You missed nothing." Rama snapped. "You failed. That's what you did."

141For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:28 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Lily sighed heavily, yet to actually start the car. "Gabbi... You and Dahlia were truly reckless this time." She warned. "You came half way across the world. As tough and capable as you think you are, you are both children!" The elder blonde was being unusually sharp, given how close she had come to losing her eldest daughter. "That man could have killed you!"

"Failed?" Erik asked as he stretched lazily. "Seems I was the only one doing what I was supposed to. I was having the best night, until you disturbed us."

142For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:23 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Gabbi said nothing though it was clear that it was not from lack of trying. She was furious. She kept shaking her head and opening her mouth but nothing would come out. Finally she decided that silence was the better part of valor until she'd spoken to Dahlia. 

"All based on an order I gave you. That girl wouldn't touch you if I didn't deem it so. Believe me." Rama muttered.

143For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:58 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You could have been killed, or worse!" Lilly insisted, knowing death was far from the worst thing when a Djinn was involved. "I swear... sometimes I wonder how you let her talk you into these things!"

"Uh-huh..." Erik replied, rolling his eyes, having heard this many times before. "And when exactly did you wish for the other girl to fly into your trap? Is that part of this grand plan of yours?" In truth Erik was glad Gabbi was gone, she was far safer that way. Both she and those cherry lips.

144For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:55 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I don't exactly know what happened. One minute some poor man bumped into Dahlia and was apologizing in his own language and the next she looses it and starts yelling at him. Then there's mist and he's talking in some hissing snake voice and she is too...and then...my computer is gone!" Gabbi exploded. "My parents. Everything.  It's gone."

"Did you get it?" Rama asked holding out his hand. He was clearly done with everyone and pouting further. "I want to see the seekers."

145For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:05 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Snake voice?" Lily asked, the tone of her voice betraying her worry. It was worse than she had thought, and she knew Justice was going to hit the roof when he found out. "Don't worry about your laptop sweetie, we will get it back." She added quickly, trying to cover her fear.

"Get what?" Erik asked with a cocky grin, making it ever clear he only did his master's bidding when actual wishes were involved. Of course he had everything he had taken from Gabbi, but for some reason he was feeling the need to protect her, unless it was a direct violation of his servitude.

146For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:34 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Gabbi clamed up at her foster mothers reaction to her words. Instead of explaining anything else she pulled her knees to her chest and put her chin on them, staring out the window. 

Rama narrowed his ice colored eyes at Erik and scowled. "You...I left it in a perfect spot. You couldn't have missed it! You are just like your moth...nevermind. I'll get that computer myself. I hate Djinn. You are all worthless."

147For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:09 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Gabbi and Lily would return to the elder woman's hotel to find Justice stomping about like an angry bear. Dahlia had once again given her parents the slip, and Lily's cellphone had been left on the nightstand in the hotel room all this time. It seemed this family reunion was not meant to be.

Erik smiled and bowed rather theatrically. "So worthless, and yet highly sort after." He purred. "Perhaps I simply need a good beating?" He suggested, though that same devil may care grin was still there. He knew exactly where the laptop was, and that it wouldn't take long for Dahlia to find it and ultimately return it to her adopted sister.

148For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I am going to beat that girl until she is dead!" Justice roared. "Then I'm going to wish her alive to beat her dead again!" He was throwing things at this point, something Gabbi had never seen from the usually quiet man.

"Go away. I'm done with you." Rama snapped, waving Erik aside.

149For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:01 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Lily sighed wearily, not for the first time wishing Dahlia didn't cause them so much trouble. "How long has she been missing?" She asked softly, gently taking her husband's hands and trying to calm him down somewhat.

Erik loved to be a tease and saluted his master before stalking from the room, rather than simply disappearing as he often did.

150For Fame and Glory - Page 5 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:07 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Justice looked startled to see his mate. His vivid eyes were wild. Her soft touch did manage to calm him somewhat and he took a deep breath. "As soon as she got here I'm guessing." He growled, speaking through his teeth. "And then you...where did you go?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum