The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Fame and Glory

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 22]

1For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty For Fame and Glory Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:04 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

"Kusanagi." Dahlia DeAngelo was grinning from ear to ear as she flopped into the seat opposite her partner in crime. This bar was their favourite haunt when trying to relax, and she had known where to find the other woman right away. She let the word hang for a moment and waved for the attention of the bartender and gestured that she wanted a beer. Dahlia leaned back and let her arms hang over the back of her seat, though it was clear she was damn near bursting with excitement.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

601For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:23 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The mystic smiled again. "I thought gods knew everything?" She scoffed. "You were a child so afraid of death you lost everything in pursuit of it's cure."

Dahlia nodded, though didn't apologise. It had been nice to feel wanted, just for a little while. Just like Gabbi was every moment of every day.

602For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:03 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I was simply trying to do you a favor. For once I was being...kind." Rama muttered. "You will need those memories. I have finally discovered a way to end Justice. Permanently."

Gabbi turned her back on her friend and pulled out a map. There was nothing more to say to the younger woman. Their friendship was on the brink of disaster.

603For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:01 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I was the mother of his children." The mystic breathed, though she wasn't looking at Rama. "He and his wife agreed to care for the children and live the lie she was their mother."

Dahlia knew this too, but many things were up in the air right then. She didn't know what her mother was doing right then, or even if her father was still alive. Then there was the touchy subject of Erik...

604For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:20 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Interesting." Rama purred. "How did that come about? I can't imagine a dragon lord ever touching a pitiful..." he paused in the insult, able to feel the seeker touching his conscious mind.  They were looking for him again. He'd have to put a stop to it. 

"Erik...i wish you were here." Gabbi breathed, feeling like her world was falling apart again. "I need you."

605For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:58 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Just like you, neither of us were both the creatures we became." The mystic pointed out, though she too could feel the seeker reaching out. She knew the power of her own tribe well, and how it had been forever entangled with the fate of the dragons since her own moment of weakness.

Erik heard Gabbi's words, part of Rama's cruel punishment. He could feel her sweet voice as though it were right beside him. "I miss you..."

606For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:32 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"All for love. A foolish endeavor. What did it get me?" Rama asked bitterly. "I was punished for my weakness. I continue to be punished for it. The children of the dragon lord keep mocking me. They look so much like the brother and sister who tore my life to shreds. And then the Seeker. They are all together this time. The universe hate me."

When even he didn't answer her, Gabbi broke. Her shoulders shook and she began to cry. "Even he hates me. What did I do to make you both hate me so much? I wish Rama would come and take me away..."

The fallen god lifted his head, hearing the wish. "You heard her Erik. Send me to them so that I may fulfill her wish." Rama purred.

607For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:47 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Your misery is your own, boy. You could not be content with one lifetime with your life, you were greedy and now you pay the price. You think she will forgive you?" The mystic snorted, though she was watching Erik. She could feel his pain and it ate at her insides.

"You think I'm stupid." Erik growled. "Why would I send you? You want the both of them dead."

Dahlia didn't say anything, though she did slide her arms around Gabbi and rest her head against the other woman's back.

608For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:11 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Correction, boy. I want all three of them dead." Rama said with a winning smile. 

Gabbi cried harder at this feeling that like it was Dahlia's way of saying goodbye.

609For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:13 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Her too?" Erik asked, looking at the woman in the ornate headdress who seemed to have power equal to Rama's own.

Dahlia let her arms slide away when Gabbi started crying. She had been very good with emotions. "I don't know how to make this right." she confessed quietly. "I... I'll go to Rama... Yeah. I'll go to him and ask for a trade, my life for Erik's. Then you'll be happy."

610For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:20 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I already have her." Rama said, waving off the very idea. "No. I'm talking about the wish that you granted for the Seeker. Effectively joining the families. Did you realize you were doing it? I wonder...mystic? Is it possible to raise the brat as my own?"

"He won't give it to you and you know it. I want things the way they were before this crap started. When we were all a family. Remember that?" Gabbi said softly. "I wish I understood why everyone is in such a hurry to leave me."

611For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:34 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The mystic laughed, her green eyes mocking Rama before she even opened her mouth. "Child, you truly are delusional. All these millennia have warped what little brain you had. Even if you managed to steal the child from it's mother, your beloved would kill it before letting you take it, such is the most complete way you broke her spirit."

Erik couldn't breathe. Child. He kept repeating the word over and over in his head. It couldn't be... could it?

"You still think this all about you!" Dahlia declared, throwing up her arms in frustration. "Rama is a vile, evil creature! If I don't do something, he will do more than make you live alone, he will sink his claws into the lives of everyone he comes into contact with!"

612For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:33 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"She would kill her flesh and blood nephew to get at me?" Rama snorted. "I think not. However, I am pleased to discover a new way to hurt the dragon lord."

"Let's go get something to eat. These donuts are cold and I could eat a horse!" Gabbi said, her mood changing in an instant.

613For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:36 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You broke her, Rama... You can't be certain of anything she does anymore." The mystic warned with a mocking smile.

Dahlia was frowning as she watched her friend, feeling like she had somehow been unconscious for the part of the conversation where Gabbi dried her tears and changed her mood. "Uh... o...kay." She murmured suspiciously, worried something was even worse than she thought.

614For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:19 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Are you coming with me to Justice?" Rama asked. "I want to see the look on his face when I tell him I plan to bathe his unborn grandson in darkness. My darkness."

"You know food around here. What kind if food is it? If you say mummy bites we are going to have an issue. " Gabbi muttered.

615For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:54 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Of course I'll come, I enjoy nothing more than witnessing your failure." The mystic replied sweetly.

"Wraps?" Dahlia replied before she could help herself, and soon she was smirking.

616For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:32 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rama made them appear before the former dragon lord. The elder man was doing everything he could to remove his chains. "What's the matter?" The fallen god hissed. "Are you afraid to that I have even more of the bloodline to destroy. "

"Seriously?!" Gabbi groaned, only now realizing she'd fallen right into that one.

617For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:29 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The mystic was stood closer to Justice than Rama was. She reached out and brushed her fingers lightly against the Dragon Lord's cheek, no matter how much it would anger Rama. "As strong as ever..." She breathed.

"What? You left yourself wide open to that one!" Dahlia exclaimed as they stepped out into the blistering Egyptian heat.

618For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:04 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What do you want from me, woman?" Justice asked her, his vivid green eyes calm and kind. "Why are you back with him if what he did to my daughter disturbs you so much?" 

It was Gabbi's turn to eat like the world was running out of food. She didn't even realize she was doing it or that her friend was noticing.

619For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:40 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The mystic let her hands drop away, finding Justice's words to be rather cruel, even if they were not intended in such a way. "I take responsibility for my mistakes, do you?"

Dahlia was sat across from her friend with her fork half way to her mouth as she simply stared. She had never known Gabbi to be as much of a fan of food as Dahlia herself was. "You sure you're not eating for two there?" She remarked.

620For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:23 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Why do you think I am still here allowing this boy to chain me like a beast?" Justice asked her, his gaze steady as he watched her face. "My crime was failing my family. What was yours?"

Gabbi couldn't help but laugh. For a moment it felt like the old days when the girls were out treasure hunting. These were things she would have said to the dark haired girl however. 
"If we're going to find that tomb we need energy." She answered after another healthy bite. "I've been feeling a bit tired lately. We can't afford that."

621For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:15 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Too many to choose from." The mystic breathed, being this close to Justice somewhat painful for her. "But I allowed the boy to rise to power, that would be enough to be cursed, I should think."

Usually it was indeed Dahlia who ate like food was about to disappear for good, but right then she was simply pushing her food around her plate. "We don't have to go, if you're tired?" She replied. "It's been there for nearly four thousand years, what's a few more days?"

622For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:10 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"We all do stupid things when we believe love is a reason. Apparently it's the curse of power." Justice said softly. "I never asked for it. Did you? All i ever wanted was love."

"I want Erik back. I'm sorry, Dahlia, but I can't wait." Gabbi said firmly.

623For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:45 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Liar." The mystic breathed, though she smiled sadly. "Honour and duty were always first for you."

"That's all well and everything, but you hate getting dirty. Or wet. Or too hot... or cold." Dahlia replied. "I can't be carrying your princess ass everywhere." she added with a smirk.

624For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:12 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"That's because I don't deserve love." Justice whispered. It hadn't been Rama that had destroyed him but Lilly. The only woman he'd ever open himself up to. 

"I'll be fine." Gabbi pouted, pushing her empty plate away from her and reaching for Dahlia's. When her fingers brushed her friend's a dark feeling would pass over the black haired girl. Death was nearby.

625For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:33 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Love doesn't have an opinion on 'deserving'." The mystic replied. "Look at the boy..." She paused and glanced at Rama. "He is a vile monster, yet he is loved, even if he doesn't even realise it."

Dahlia's fingers went to the concealed weapon at her hip, though she was careful enough to to draw any real attention to it. The feeling was almost suffocating, and it had her instantly on edge as she watched her friend. "I think i dropped some egg on the floor, if you want that too." she commented, again smirking in the way she had often donw before all this trouble started.

626For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:00 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"He has nothing." Justice hissed, watching Rama conjuring something against a corner wall. "Soon enough my daughter will introduce him to Anubis. I have felt the god's presence for a month or so now. He is aware of this."

"I need coffee." Gabbi muttered. She got up from the table missing the dark haired man with the serving platter that was coming to clean up their table.

627For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:06 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The mystic smiled and nodded. "I don't deny that, but it doesn't change that she loves him." She replied. "You couldn't hate someone as much as she hates Ramses, without loving them. Although, Anubis cares little for the hearts of mortals until they are upon the weighing scale."

Dahlia wasn't the most graceful creature if she wasn't kicking someone's ass, and as she turned to follow her friend she smacked right into the dark haired man, the platter and several glasses that were already on it smashing loudly, leaving all eyes on the pale foreigner. Dahlia muttered an apology and bolted from the restaurant, pulling Gabbi with her.

628For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:57 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What do you know of Anubis?" Rama heard the name and came to stand between them. "Conjure him. I want to have a word with that bastard too." 

"Dahlia...what in the world was that about?" Gabbi asked once the other woman had quit running. "You look like you saw something you didn't like..."

629For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:53 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Conjure Anubis?" The mystic asked, looking at Rama like he had just asked something truly absurd. "Child, one does not simply conjure the ferryman." She scoffed. "Unless... You would wish him to weigh your heart and take you to the next life?" She asked with an almost wicked grin.

Dahlia was shaking her head, that same feeling she had had when Gabbi's fingers brushed her own had returned. She was no longer so certain either of them had a future beyond this task they were here to complete. "Anyone here could be working for Rama." She finally replied.

630For Fame and Glory - Page 21 Empty Re: For Fame and Glory Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:43 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I'm not afraid of Anubis." Rama snapped. "If anything he should be afraid of me. Bring him here and I will show you."

"I'm not afraid of him anymore." Gabbi growled. "He shows up, we will beat him until he gets us to stop!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum