The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love and War

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 34]

1Love and War - Page 6 Empty Love and War Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:24 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

"I swear to even the Asari goddess that when I get out of here, that lizard Kandros will wish I was an exile for what I'm gonna do to him!" Quinn Talos raged as she was unceremoniously shoved into a holding cell on the operations deck. The dark haired woman paced for time, thinking it was would all be straightened out once Tann got wind of what Kandros had done. She should have known better. As far as she believed, human's still weren't exactly favourites of the other alien species. On earth Quinn had an excellent service record within the Alliance, just as most members of her family did, but she had wanted more. She wanted to explore, to see things no human ever had, which was why she signed up for a place on the Andromeda Initiative. The only problem was, she wasn't the pathfinder, and her superiors didn't believe in security personal leaving the Nexus. As well as she performed her job, the call sign 'Cutie', thanks to her unfortunate initials, meant she wasn't exactly taken seriously. Quinn was slumped on the floor with her back against the wall now, glaring at the Turian guard outside the forcefield. She had fought her hardest for the safety of everyone on the Nexus, and this was her reward; being called a traitor and about to be dumped on some godforsaken planet with the rest of the exile scum. All because Kandros feared losing what little power he had to her. The asshole can keep it, she thought bitterly.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

151Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Fri May 05, 2017 9:17 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Kandros's eyes darted between Maggie's eyes for a moment before finally he lifted his hands to rest over hers against her face. "He... hurt you."

"Puppets with a big stage, better than the tiny confinement of the nexus." Quinn growled. "And believe me, your Archon wont last. He's never met humans before."

152Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sat May 06, 2017 1:03 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I'm fine." Maggie said gently, daring to press a kiss to his lips. "You saved me."
"I'll get this cleaned up and get one of our people to look at her." Kesh said, already on her omni tool. Soon enough the body was gone and Maggie was once again resting comfortably. 
Though now another krogan was pacing the living room. "Want to tell me why we're letting a diseased human stay awake on the Nexus?" Drak growled at Kandros. "Especially after the fit Tann pitched about the Krogan the last time."

"You humans are weak balls of flesh, susceptible to illness and disease of all sorts. Even now I smell a paper cut on you." The kett snorted. "Blood. Worse than my wounds..."

153Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sat May 06, 2017 9:37 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Because she isn't contagious, it's a genetic disease!" Kandros insisted. "Anyone who tries to remove her will find themselves in the same condition as the doctor!" He added, narrowing his eyes at Drak.

"We're also scrappy." Quinn replied with a smirk. "So what if we get disease? We number in the billions across two galaxies, can't be that weak." She added, holding her head proudly.

154Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sat May 06, 2017 3:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You'd better watch yourself there boy." Drak growled. "You don't know who you're threatening." 
"You two stop." Kesh muttered, rubbing her head. "This is not an issue but sooner or later that med lab stuff isn't going to work. We need Quinn back, Kandros. Her blood will work. Reading back over the files she hid I see it was all that's been keeping Maggie alive since the younger girl's birth."

"Then you don't know..." The kett smiled at her. "It's probably better that way."

155Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sat May 06, 2017 3:58 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Kandros exhaled loudly, feeling like karma truly didn't forgive his part actions and was now punishing him for it. "If that were true, Quinn would have put up more of a fight, don't you think?"

"Know what? That if the pathfinder doesn't kick your archon's ass, someone else will?" Quinn replied with a sneer. "I've got a boot right here with his name on it."

156Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sat May 06, 2017 5:01 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Unless the little bitch didn't care about her sister. Heard that happens in humans." Drak muttered grumbled. 
"Given their ability to procreate at the drop of a hat it makes sense." Kesh agreed.

"Is that what you call those? Boots?" The kett asked with a grin. "They're mine now. You're no longer wearing them. Maybe I should use it to kick yours. "

157Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sat May 06, 2017 5:19 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Jealous?" Kandros snorted. "Unlike another species I could mention, they at least show a little control."

It was then that Quinn glanced down and realised she only wore the form fitting thermal suit that was usually hidden under her armour. "Untie me, and you can try!" She challenged.

158Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sat May 06, 2017 5:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"We're done here." Drak snapped lumbering to his feet. "This fool can help himself. I'm too busy to worry about one useless human." 

The kett shook his head. "You keep trying to get me to do that. Do you really think I'm going to? Do you think I'm stupid or something?"

159Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sat May 06, 2017 6:02 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I don't need your help anyway!" Kandros replied childishly. "She's just one girl... I can find Quinn, and her blood, myself!"

"You really want me to answer that?" Quinn snorted in reply as she returned to trying to twist her wrists free of their binding. She was no longer even sure which was the worse option; servitude at Ardwin's hands, or as the pet of a Kett.

160Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sat May 06, 2017 6:50 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Good luck with that, turian." Drak snorted. "Come on, Kesh. I say we go get some Rynecol And leave him to his pitiful human."

"Sure. Why not?" The kett said with a shrug. "You don't scare me, human. You know that. Right?"

161Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sat May 06, 2017 7:18 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Kandros was more than happy to be alone with Maggie. So much for keeping their relationship a secret, no doubt the pathfinder would hear all about this soon enough.

"Alright, yes. I think you're very stupid. Such a failure even your Archon and his hive mentality didn't want you. There must be something really wrong if even ge doesn't want you."

162Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sat May 06, 2017 7:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"We have to work today." Maggie said with a soft yawn. It was near the designated dawn and she was attempting to get up and get dressed. "The pathfinder is creating a lot of work for your office."

"I already told you he felt that way." The kett said. "You didn't seem to care. I'm not going to care when I dissect you and see what makes you tick then." He growled.

163Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sat May 06, 2017 7:54 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Oh no, you're staying in bed." Kandros told Maggie firmly. "You would think a little near death would a dent in even your work ethic, kid." He added a little more softly.

"Go ahead." Quinn replied, genuinely not seeming to care. "You'll find very little 'makes me tick', and poking and prodding is something I'm used to."

164Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sat May 06, 2017 9:57 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Maggie laughed warmly. "Sometimes I think that's the only reason you stick around. I remind you of a turian with my work ethic." She teased. "I'm going. It won't hurt me to sit at the desk all day. Plus you'll be there." 

The kett cocked his head,  clearly curious by this. "Tell me about that. Your own kind tried to hurt you?"

165Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sat May 06, 2017 10:11 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Sitting at a desk might kill you, you don't know that." Kandros pouted. "Besides... I'm not going to work today." He added. "I'm placing myself under house arrest for the manslaughter of the salarian doctor until the investigation is closed." He added with a rather smug grin.

Quinn's lavender eyes betrayed nothing. She wasn't going to tell this kett another word about herself. Let him cut her open, she didn't care.

166Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sun May 07, 2017 8:21 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Maggie shook her head, used to the smug look. "Last time I had a day off I binge watch Fleet and Floutilla. Or...i tried to. Quinn hated it. She kept singing krogan drinking songs during the romance scenes. I finally gave up. 
"She even erased the only copy I brought with me from the milky way so...i guess you're safe." The little blonde laughed. She gave in and dropped onto the couch beside her lover tucking a blanket around them both. 

"I thought humans had a fighting spirit." The kett got to his feet and crossed the room to Quinn, towering over her. "Who stole yours and why? I see fire in your eyes, have you forgotten what you fight for?" He reached out daring to touch her cheek. "What if I asked you to take me with you in your journey to freedom?"

167Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sun May 07, 2017 9:23 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"She may have erased your copy... But I still have mine." Kandros breathed into Maggie's ear as he slid an arm around her. "I'm sorry she was so awful to you, you deserved better."

Quinn pulled her face away when the kett touched her. She had been betrayed by too many people of late to ever trust anyone. "I don't take pity on kidnapping, homicidal aliens. I've seen what your mind are capable of, I'll never help you. Ever."

168Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sun May 07, 2017 10:42 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Maggie shook her head. "Quinn loves me. She's just strong willed. As for the movie...theres no turian alive that owns that! Especially a hard ass general like you." She purred patting his mandible, as she reached for her remote. "You're just trying to get laid."

"Go." The kett untied her and stepped away. He motioned for the door. "Good luck to you foolish one."

169Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sun May 07, 2017 1:28 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Can you blame me?" Kandros chuckled, kissing the top of Maggie's head. "Soon everyone will know about us and it wont be as much fun sneaking around." He teased.

Quinn didn't move. Lavender eyes watched the kett without blinking, waiting for the trap to spring. Clearly the young woman had never known generosity or mercy.

170Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sun May 07, 2017 4:08 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Maggie chose to ignore his words, tapping on the television in front of her. She and Kandros spent the day arguing over the news and finally deciding to play a game of chess. The two lovers were surprised to discover they shared a love of strategy and competition. 

"What? Aren't you going to go?" The kett asked, even opening the door for her.

171Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sun May 07, 2017 4:12 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Kandros was surprised Maggie had such a love of strategy, he never thought human's really had the capacity for it. "Who taught you how to play?" He finally asked, surprised he did enjoy this human game so much.

Quinn still wasn't moving, still expecting him to simply chase her down if she tried to leave. "You took my armour." She finally replied. "I can't go out there like this." She added, gesturing to what she wore.

172Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sun May 07, 2017 10:56 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"My sister." Maggie grinned, moving her queen into the final position to overtake his king. "Checkmate." She purred. "She was a sore loser too. She'd throw pieces at me and wish for my death." 

"Oh. Sorry. " the kett turned and picked up her boots but not her armor. "There you are. These seem to be all a bad ass like you needs to survive. Correct?" He said with a half grin, the boots swaying in his long fingers.

173Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Sun May 07, 2017 11:11 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I can see why... You cheat." Kandros pouted. "I'm not sure how yet... But you couldn't out maneuver a genius strategist like myself other wise." He added with a smirk.

Quinn narrowed her lavender eyes at the kett, then snatched hold of the boots. "Fine. I'll just steal new armour." She informed him as she pulled on her boots and stomped to the door.

174Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Mon May 08, 2017 12:19 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I did nothing of the sort." Maggie replied, giving him an innocent smile as she got up and began to get undressed. She'd decided sometime ago to take a bath. "It's not my fault you leave you king open for attack."

"As you wish." The kett said cheerfully. "This will still be here when you are ready. Just call for Tyros."

175Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Mon May 08, 2017 8:06 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Kandros was still stretched out in the chair he had been sat as they played chess, though he was watching Maggie's every move with hunger in his eyes. "Yes, your queen is a ruthless one indeed..."

Quinn snorted, having no intention of calling for anyone. The young woman set off on her trek back to Kadara port, hoping the credits her sister sent would get her something that resembled armour.

176Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Mon May 08, 2017 8:22 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Maggie tossed her tshirt at her turian lover and made ger way to the bathroom. Her mind was full with thoughts of worry for her sister and Kandros. She didn't know how to make any of this right again. 

Quinn wouldn't get far before she would find herself surrounded by kett. It seemed the poor girl couldn't catch a break. 
A tall lean solider stepped forward, his gun against her stomach. "Where is the kett you were with with the sun rose. Where is he now?" He demanded

177Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Mon May 08, 2017 12:29 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You know... it isn't up to you to fix every one else's problems." Kandros breathed from where he leaned against the door way to the bathroom as he watched Maggie.

Quinn rolled her eyes and growled loudly. "Do I LOOK like his keeper?!" She hissed in frustration.

178Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Mon May 08, 2017 4:15 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Maybe not everyone's but people I love..." Maggie glanced at him over her shoulder. "I'm worried about you too, you know."

"You look like you have a desire to die." The soldier purred. "Or perhaps we could locate someone you care about to answer my question?"

179Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Mon May 08, 2017 6:16 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I'll be fine, once you are." Kandros assured Maggie with a gentle smile. "For once... Let me fix you, okay?"

"Good luck." Quinn snorted. Though she had no real desire to help Tyros after he had kidnapped her, she didn't wish to help these Kett even more.

180Love and War - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and War Mon May 08, 2017 7:52 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You have a whole station to look after, Kandros. I can't imagine adding myself to that burden." Maggie admitted. "My sister used to tell me I was good at taking advantage of people. I can't do that to you...especially not...nevermind..."

"Then you don't mind if I send human slaves to capture your sister. How does that sound?" The kett purred motioning his crew to for her down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next