The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love and War

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 34]

1Love and War - Page 19 Empty Love and War Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:24 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

"I swear to even the Asari goddess that when I get out of here, that lizard Kandros will wish I was an exile for what I'm gonna do to him!" Quinn Talos raged as she was unceremoniously shoved into a holding cell on the operations deck. The dark haired woman paced for time, thinking it was would all be straightened out once Tann got wind of what Kandros had done. She should have known better. As far as she believed, human's still weren't exactly favourites of the other alien species. On earth Quinn had an excellent service record within the Alliance, just as most members of her family did, but she had wanted more. She wanted to explore, to see things no human ever had, which was why she signed up for a place on the Andromeda Initiative. The only problem was, she wasn't the pathfinder, and her superiors didn't believe in security personal leaving the Nexus. As well as she performed her job, the call sign 'Cutie', thanks to her unfortunate initials, meant she wasn't exactly taken seriously. Quinn was slumped on the floor with her back against the wall now, glaring at the Turian guard outside the forcefield. She had fought her hardest for the safety of everyone on the Nexus, and this was her reward; being called a traitor and about to be dumped on some godforsaken planet with the rest of the exile scum. All because Kandros feared losing what little power he had to her. The asshole can keep it, she thought bitterly.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

541Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:38 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"And what proof is there against her?!" Kandros demanded hotly, his grip on Maggie tightening. It was clear that if it came down to it, this crazy thrown was prepared to give up everything and go on the run with His lover. 

"Then why did Maggie get all their love, and I got nothing?" Quinn whispered, her lavender gaze filled with sadness as she once again look up to Tyros for answers.

542Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:03 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"She led the team to their doom. All except one who testified against her. The asari is in Tann's office now." Kesh told them. 

"What if you had your true father's love and that's why you were punished for it?" Tyros asked her.

543Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:04 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Kandros narrowed his eyes in the direction of Tann's office. "You know who she's talking about?" He asked his lover.

Quinn hadn't even entertained this thought until now. She was working under the assumption whoever he was had thought her a mistake, or simply never known. "I... I don't know." She confessed. "But why me? Wouldn't he have loved Maggie too?"

544Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:28 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Maggie nodded. "She is part of my team. Her name is Clarisse. She told me Tann sent her to keep me safe. I have a feeling that wasn't the case. I feel so stupid."

"No one said he didn't. But perhaps you were a triumph. His master piece." Tyros suggested. "Did your mother ever mention other men?"

545Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:36 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Don't, the little bastard didn't get where he is by being sloppy." Kandros assured Maggie. "He's probably been planning this since the moment you woke from cryo."

Quinn shhok her head, beginning to feel like she needed another 600 years in cryo. "She rarely spoke to me about anything personal." She breathed. "I was in the lab to save Maggie, and then I was forced into military service."

546Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:17 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"That would make sense. Tann was assigned to wake me and Quinn up. He knew things about us that others didn't. You know...this is making me sick...'

"Well...there goes that idea...we are no closer to figuring out what you wanted to know. And I don't believe you have any intention of kissing me..." it probably looked very strange, but the but the kett was openly pouting at this.

547Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:28 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I'm sorry, it must be hard to hear. That damn idiot is supposed to protect people from this, not be a deranged stalker himself!" Kandros replied, clearly rather riled up about the whole affair. "We... could still disappear, you know?" He suddenly breathed. 

Quinn was surprised to find herself smiling, and that her skin tingled somewhat when Tyros pouted like that. "You really thought kissing me was that good?" She teased, leaning a little closer. "I doubt it, humans are so... soft."

548Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:12 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"And take you away from everything you love? I couldn't." Maggie whispered. 

"I wish I could be soft." Tyros breathed. "Please....tell me what it's like..."

549Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:17 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Everything i love is wherever you are." Kandros breathed, tilting Maggie's chin up and smiling down at her.

"Painful." Quinn replied with raw honesty. "Too much heat, we're gone. Too cold, same. Too much water, too little water. Don't even get me started on the whole spectrum of annoying human emotions. Especially the females, we're... troublesome." She added, though was smiling again, having leaned even closer. "Not something you want to witness, really."

550Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:32 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"That's good because both of you will be executed together." Tann snorted as he came out of his office. "Your actions are not forgivable."

"It's a little late for that."Tyros laughed. "You are most troublesome indeed."

551Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:53 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Kandros was quick to push Maggie behind him. It wasn't that he doubted she could handle herself, it was because he simply didn't want Tann leering at her. "Oh? And yours are?" Kandros hissed.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it." Quinn breathed, close enough to slide her slender fingers against Tyros' cheek. "There's a reason humans are the wildcard of the milky way." She added before stealing a gentle kiss.

552Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:43 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I did nothing wrong." Tann said, feigning innocence. "It was you. You sent that weak human girl to lead a team to shadow the path finder. At least ten of your security people died. What do you have to say for yourself?" He demanded.

Tyros returned the kiss, deepening it. With his eyes closed the crash site returned to him. 
Snow and fire, bodies every where. A voice talking to him in riddles. A quarian lying in the snow beside him, crushed by the cockpit console.

553Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:00 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"How long did you watch her for?" Kandros suddenly asked, treating Tann like a small, screaming child. "It was your job to choose who to wake, so how long did you spend just staring at her while she slept? Maggie wasn't part of the first wave, always seemed strange you chose to wake her." He pointed out.

Quinn didn't recoil this time as the images slammed into her, she kissed Tyros again and again, hoping to see more. She didn't even realise she had crawled right into his lap.

554Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:26 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You can prove nothing, turian. And besides I am the director. You can't peak against me." Tann growled.

Tyros didn't reuse realize what he was doing until neither of them had clothes on and he was pushing himself inside her. He'd stopped thinking about the crash and it didn't seem to matter to him that kett didn't have reproductive organs.

555Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:33 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"No, but the pathfinder could." Kandros pointed out with a triumphant smile. "I hear you're not exactly her favourite alien."

Quinn hadn't seemed to need to icenthe bisions had stopped either. Neither did she care about the bruises already forming on her wrists and hips from what Ardwin had done. Typos had treated her like a precious thing, yet somehow like they would each die if they didn't have the other right that very moment. The dark haired woman was still smilin blissfully some time later.

556Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:49 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"The pathfinder likes me fine." Tann snapped. "Along with your little secretary there. Don't get on my nerves, Kandros. My fuse is short right now."

Tyros held Quinn against him, stroking her hair. "I'm so sorry. I couldn't control myself. You are so beautiful and full of life. I need you. "-

557Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:11 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Funny, so is mine." Kandros replied thinly. "You walking a fine line accusing Maggie of these things, when I know damn well you've been stalking her!"

Quinn's slender legs were still tangled with Tyros's within the cramped confines of their stolen shuttle. "You've just not many humans." She mused, a finger idly tracing against the rough skin that covered his chest.

558Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:50 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You sound jealous." Tann shot back. "I'm not the one who cheated on my lover one day after shed almost died."
Maggie grasped Kandros' hand and tried to pull him away. "We need to leave." She whispered. 

"I don't want any one else." Tyros told her. "Tell me something...did you have a vision when we kissed? I did."

559Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:53 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Kandros felt Maggie's hand, and most likely very infuriating for Tann, he smiled. They both knew nothing had happened, Tann just didn't know that. "And let me guess, you were there to pick up the pieces my apparently weakness caused?"

Quinn nodded her head, though it was still resting against Tyros's shoulder. "I saw more death." She breathed. "If everything we suspect is actually true, there's every chance my real father boarded the quarian ark when he found out Maggie and I had joined the initiative, right?" She breathed, afraid to hope that someone had cared enough to do that.

560Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:11 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I promised her mother I would take care of her. What kind of man would I be if I let her down now?"" Tann snorted.
"You knew my mother?" Maggie asked timidly, peeking out from behind Kandros. 

"Do you think that means he's still alive?" Tyros asked her. "Do you get any feelings from it?"

561Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:28 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I see, and taking care of means setting her up to take the fall for a failed mission, does it?" Kandros asked angrily.

Quinn shook her head. "I've never met him, I don't know what feelings I should have." She confessed softly. "Do you still think about your parents? Come to think of it... do kett have parents?"

562Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:27 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"That was all you." Tann said, ignoring Maggie. "You're the one who  signed the papers. I have an asari who can and will testify to that. What defense do you have, sir?" 
"That asari as kicked off the station during the revolt. The fact that she's on the station is a mark against you, Tann." The little blonde hissed. 

"I think I was created like you. At least...thats all I remember...one day I woke up with the Archon telling others to flush me. I was broken." Tyros shook his head. "That's no father in my book."

563Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:05 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Kandros smiled proudly at Maggie's cutting reply. "Now what? Would you like me to ask the pathfinder for her opinion on all this?" He sneered, knowing that was the last thing Tann wanted, or needed, right then.

"I'm sorry." Quinn breathed, having not wanted to drag up painful memories for Tyros. "But, if that's true... maybe you aren't one of them? We could find your memories, maybe?" The young woman wasn't a believer of fate, or divine intervention, but she couldn't help but find the sense of destiny in the two of them crossing paths; two unwanted experiments.

564Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:58 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I don't have time for this. Go to your meeting and get this cleared up. Let's hope you get lucky to be forgiven." Tann snapped. 

"What memories are there to find? I m useless. Not even a kett my own kind wanted to keep." Tyros sighed.

565Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:07 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You never know what's going to happen." Kandros replied cheerfully, pulling Maggie against him as they walked.

"Memories don't just disappear." Quinn breathed, tracing a slender finger down Tyros's temple. "The real you is in there somewhere, just like the real me is hidden behind all my own painful memories. They just need us both to be strong and try real hard, okay?"

566Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:16 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Maggie laughed as she followed Kandros into the meeting room. "I didn't know Salarians could change colors like that." She said cheerfully. "Can you imagine what he'd look like if you'd told him you were going to marry me." 

"What if I am just a copy?" Tyros asked, his own fingers sliding down her back. "Would you still want me even if I was nothing more than a kett? A broken one?"

567Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:11 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Kandros grinned, pressing Maggie to the meeting room door once it shut behind them. "I'm saving that for when he's really mad at me." He purred, brushing his fingers lightly against her slender throat. "You know... we still have time before the bosses arrive... We could still disappear..."

"Everything about me was genetically produced, what does that make me, if not a copy of something better? Several different people even?" Quinn breathed, reaching up to let her lips replace her fingers against Tyros' temple. "You're not broken, after all... how many kett can actually think for themselves?"

568Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:54 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Maggie sat next to Kandros, blushing. Kesh and the other leaders finally came in, dropping evidence folders on the table she and her turian had just made love on. She was trying hard not to giggle like a school girl. 
"Well? What do you have to say for yourselves?" Tann asked with a sneer, his eyes on Kandros. 

"More than you think, my dear." He breathed. Tyros turned his head, pressing his lips to hers again. Once again he began to get the visions of death and snow. Then the sight of the single quarian who pulled him out of the wreckage.

569Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:06 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Kandros was almost grinning like a self sure teen. "Me? I think the question we should be asking, is whether or not or 'leader' is fit to do just that."

Quinn saw it too, it was a memory seen through Tyros' eyes, and she saw his reflection in the quarian's visor. The reflection wasn't that of a kett, which shocked her enough to pull back slightly, staring up at Tyros' wondering if he saw the same thing.

570Love and War - Page 19 Empty Re: Love and War Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:13 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Tann narrowed his eyes at Kandros in warning. And Addison wisely stepped in. "Tann's leadership is not in question here. Yours is. And nevermind the fact that you were willing to jeopardize the Nexus over your secretary.  I suppose the rumor I heard about your dislike for humans is unfounded then?"

"Who was he?" Tyros breathed. "The quarian who dragged me out of the fire...who was he?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next