The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love and War

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 34]

1Love and War - Page 20 Empty Love and War Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:24 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

"I swear to even the Asari goddess that when I get out of here, that lizard Kandros will wish I was an exile for what I'm gonna do to him!" Quinn Talos raged as she was unceremoniously shoved into a holding cell on the operations deck. The dark haired woman paced for time, thinking it was would all be straightened out once Tann got wind of what Kandros had done. She should have known better. As far as she believed, human's still weren't exactly favourites of the other alien species. On earth Quinn had an excellent service record within the Alliance, just as most members of her family did, but she had wanted more. She wanted to explore, to see things no human ever had, which was why she signed up for a place on the Andromeda Initiative. The only problem was, she wasn't the pathfinder, and her superiors didn't believe in security personal leaving the Nexus. As well as she performed her job, the call sign 'Cutie', thanks to her unfortunate initials, meant she wasn't exactly taken seriously. Quinn was slumped on the floor with her back against the wall now, glaring at the Turian guard outside the forcefield. She had fought her hardest for the safety of everyone on the Nexus, and this was her reward; being called a traitor and about to be dumped on some godforsaken planet with the rest of the exile scum. All because Kandros feared losing what little power he had to her. The asshole can keep it, she thought bitterly.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

571Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:22 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Perhaps department leaders shouldn't base opinions on rumours then, hmm?" Kandros countered. "I did what needed to be done, something few people aside from the pathfinder seem capable of around here!"

Quinn shook her head. "I've only met a handful of quarian my entire life, I couldn't take a guess." She confessed. "Didn't you know him?"

572Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:59 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Kandros...there are other matters concerning us. It's obvious you have feelings for this woman. However, that goes against the basis of what we are trying to do here in this new galaxy. We are trying to promote species growth not kill it off by encouraging a relationship like this." Addison said, her tone far more gentle than Tann's would have been.

"He seems familiar." Tyros admitted. "But...i don't know." He sighed deeply finally deciding to help Quinn put her clothing back on and then his own. "It almost felt like I was watching a vid and not taking part in it myself. But...i was...does that make sense?"

573Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:25 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I see." Kandros' tone was rather thin, and should have been a warning. "And all those people you had me exile... That was you helping, was it?" He added.

Quinn nodded in understanding. "Maybe we can figure out what planet it was if we find kett records some place?" She suggested, not quite able to understand all of this herself just yet. She was still struggling with the thought that she wasn't who she had thought she was her whole life.

574Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:08 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"We need those that make up a peaceful society. You understand that." Tann said firmly.
"Aside from that we cannot grow our numbers if we don't stick to our own kind. You must understand how important it is." Addison added firmly. 
Maggie was staring hard at the table, wondering why nothing could ever seem to go her way.

"That will mean getting onto the Archon's ship." Tyros said thoughtfully. "It will be extremely dangerous. Are you sure it's worth it?"

575Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:22 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Kandros was barely keeping his temper in check the longer he allowed these two to speak. "The golden worlds failed, turians or humans have no homeworld out here. You honestly still believe there is even any point in our continuing to procreate?"

"Scared?" Quinn asked with a cocky grin as she clipped the last piece of her stolen armour back into place.

576Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:10 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"We are trying to populate a new galaxy, Kandros. The goal is to make new homeworlds not mix and match." Tann snapped.
Maggie put her hand on her lover's leg beneath the table. When she caught his eye she nodded her head ever so slightly. There was no point in fighting this group. They were not going to listen to anything. 

Tyros gave a dramatic snort and began looking over his own weapons. "Only that you will die a terrible death. I don't like cleaning up human blood. It's sticky." He teased.

577Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:19 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Very well, and where are your pregnant women and their partners going to live? Oh, that's right, it is up to me and my teams to find safe havens! The pathfinder can't hold your hand all the time!" He warned, on his feet now. He knew when they had been beaten. "I never signed up to populate a new galaxy, I was here to keep it safe. You have countless others to fix all your baby problems!"

"Oh? Had a lot of practice killing my kind, have you?" Quinn breathed, leaning over Tyros' shoulder as he checked his weapons. "We may feel soft... but we don't know when to die." She added with a grin.

578Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:45 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Everyone that stepped into a cryopod went in with the knowledge that they were to help further their own kind!" Tann roared. 
"If I were Asari we wouldn't be having this conversation." Maggie finally reached the point where she could take no more. "Is this really why you brought us here? To complain because you don't like us flaunting our relationship? Well screw you. All of you! You're not going to tell me who I can be with. I'm leaving the Nexus if this is all you have to offer. This isn't freedom it's hell. Fuck off!" That said that little blonde stormed out, leaving everyone but Tann open mouthed with shock. 

"Oh you certainly feel soft." Tyros purred, reaching his hand back to touch her face. "And no worries. I won't let you die. I'm far from through with you." He purred, pulling her into his lap and tossing the weapons aside.

579Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:07 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Kandros stood there a moment longer, his gaze holding Tann's. Maggie had made the point none of them had been willing to make. If only they knew the truth about interspecies breeding, leaving the nexus wouldn't have been her only resort. As far as the milky way knew, Asari were the only ones who could successfully breed with other species. Maggie and her little sister were a walking contradiction to that knowledge.

"Such promises..." Quinn breathed against her lover's lips, smiling as how warm and soft they were in comparison to the bone like armour that covered the rest of his face. "But... I think you've caused nothing but trouble for yourself since the moment you kidnapped me."

580Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:55 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Maggie was shaking with rage. She was so upset she could barely contain herself. Tann was doing everything he could to make things hard for them and she truly couldn't understand why. She'd never given the Salarian any reason to believe she had any interest in him at all. There was no sense in this monstrous behavior.

"Me?! I'm afraid that's hardly the case. You are the trouble maker. I simply wanted help learning to read and answering questions. You had to throw a fit over a silly little broken suit." Tyros chuckled. He found himself wondering if they were ever going to leave the ship and then honestly not caring.

581Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:26 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Kandros found Maggie in the hallway and simply pulled her into his arms without saying anything. He held her that way for some moments before finally speaking. "Do you really want to leave?"

Quinn arched her brow in silent challenge at Tyros' words as she repositioned herself in his lap so her knees now rested either side of his lap. "If reading was your goal, I'm afraid you failed miserably." She teased. "In no language is what we did called reading."

582Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:08 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No...i just...i want...i want to breathe." Maggie said softly, resting her head against his chest. "Can you believe them?" 

"Oh I was reading something." Tyros purred back. His long fingers rested on her hips.  "Goddess I adore you." He breathed.

583Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:19 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Kandros nodded his head. "Unfortunately, it isn't the first time i've heard those arguments." He confessed. "I expect it from the salarian and their obsession with protecting genetic integrity, but humans too... I've never known a species as diverse as your own. So many different colours and shapes..." He touched her blonde hair gently now. "Even the asari don't have such diversity."

"Kett have a goddess?" Quinn teased gently, though as she scooted back slightly her shapely behind pressed something on the control panel and suddenly the gravity inside the shuttle was lost. Quinn closed her eyes and started to laugh as her head bumped the shuttle ceiling.

584Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:45 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"It's not like we're flaunting our relationship. In fact we've been hiding it. As far as Tann knows we're not even together." Maggie sighed. "Well until I had my little meltdown anyway."

Tyros wasn't sure he could fall more deeply in love with her until that moment. He couldn't stop staring at her. Quinn was so lovely and her laugh was like a siren' s song.

585Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:48 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Kandros chuckled and again played with Maggie's hair. "But humans do the meltdown so well." He teased. "It just doesn't look as good coming from me."

Quinn couldn't stop laughing. She could barely breathe, and yet she continued to laugh as she floated around the shuttle. It simply felt that good. No pressure to be anything other than what she was, or to be anywhere else in that moment. "Sorry, my ass is always getting me in trouble!" She finally managed to gasp.

586Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:06 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"That's a personal opinion, turian." Maggie said, trying to puff out her chest like her lover often did when he was showing off. "For now, I'm going home to shower. I suppose I will see you at work tomorrow." 

Tyros had a sideways grin on his face. "You know...i like this gravity loss thing. You should teach me more about it when we have time."

587Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:13 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Alone?" Kandros pouted. "I'm dirty too..." He added before grinning and ruffling Maggie's hair affectionately.

"I can't teach what I don't know." Quinn replied as she drifted over Tyros' head and back to the controls. "I'm sure the kett understand it much better than a grunt like me."

588Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:54 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Maggie couldn't believe how fast a month could go by. Before the human pathfinder had arrived on the Nexus time seemed to move at a snails pace. But now things were racing past. 
She barely remembered the battle against the kett that had nearly cost them all their lives. Now all seven worlds were being colonized and she was moving to one of them. Off the Nexus and away from Tann. 
"That's the last box." She told her lover, handing him the contents of her apartment. "Are you sure about this?"

"Are you sure about this?" Tyros asked, feeling like he was repeating himself. "I've seen a ship like that one before. It looks as dead as the others. A month had gotten them no where. They were no closer to the Archon than they ever had been. It was one dead kett ship after another with no end in sight. The drell goddess didn't seem to be looking down on them kindly.

589Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:00 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You know, considering we were only allowed one bag for the journey out here... You sure have a lot of stuff." Kandros teased once he had taken the box from Maggie. He couldn't be happier leaving the nexus behind. All his life, and even his reason for coming out here had been about military advancement to honour his family. Finally doing something for himself felt like a great weight had been lifted.

Quinn was beginning to lose the optimism that Tyros had filled her with all those weeks ago. Yes, things were great between them, but there was still the task of finding answers they both needed. She was almost beginning to resent the pathfinder for doing such a thorough job of eradicating the archon's forces. "Maybe this was a stupid idea." She growled, banging a fist down on the console.

590Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:04 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You try having a thing for cute shoes." Maggie laughed, following Kandros to the ship. "It's just killing me I never got my hands on a copy of Fleet and Flotilla. It would have it's very own box and half naked turian slaves to carry it." She purred. 

"Quinn..." Tyros gently pulled her away from the console and turned her to face him, tipping her chin up. "There are more ships. We will keep going. You are not a weak woman and we both know it." Still...he felt the way she did. It had been a month. Theyd run the galaxy over and found nothing but dead kett and empty ships.

591Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:56 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I'll just leave the box and go, shall I?" Kandros mused. "I can't compete with your dream slaves." He added with an amused chuckle.

It had been a month, and they couldn't land anywhere for very long. Ardwin was still out there, still looking for the prize he believed had been stolen from him. "Maybe it was a mistake." She breathed as Tyros tipped her chin up. "We're just two people in a vast galaxy."

592Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:33 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Maggie laughed and shook her head.  "I guess it's a good thing I'll never get the box. You have no competition." She teased, patting his stomach. "Are you sure about Eos?" She asked, giving him an uncertain look.

"Then what do we do? Run forever?" Tyros asked with a heavy sigh. "We have to try and find what we were searching for. We can't afford to give up. If we do the Archon was right. We are all broken and useless."

593Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:52 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Are you?" Kandros countered. "It's a change for both of us, after living in space for so long."

"Maybe he was right?" Quinn breathed honestly. "Look at the facts, Tyros. What have I ever actually done for myself? I'm always someone elses problem."

594Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:29 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I've been a spacer my whole life really. The thought of living planetside terrifies me. But I'm will to try with you." Maggie said softly, smiling. 

"Stop that." Tyros said firmly, giving Quinn a little shake. "That makes you sound weak and you are far from weak. You have to keep going. Do you hear me?"

595Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:11 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Kandros grinned, setting the box down and hugging Maggie tightly. "Planet living isn't so bad. I hear the human world has water everywhere. I'm surprised you don't look like the hanar." He teased.

"How do you know I'm not?" Quinn shot back, pushing herself out of her lover's reach. Apparently the weeks of failure had taken more of a toll on her than she had been letting on.

596Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:17 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Would you like me better if I did?" Maggie asked with a wide grin. "Don't forget, I'm the one who packed those vids you had hidden under your bed. The turian and the hangar queen." She snickered. "Seriously...who thinks up that crap?"

"If you were weak Ardwin would have broken you." Tyros reminded her. "Now take a breath and regather your thoughts. I will search the system again for something we may have missed."

597Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:40 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You really want to go there?" Kandros teased. "I've seen some of the vids humans have made..." He clucked his tongue and shook his head in mock disapproval.

Quinn was staring out the window at the inky darkness beyond, wondering if maybe Ardwin had broken her. After all, she was afraid to spend any time on a planet through fear of him finding her.

598Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:47 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Ew! I don't watch that stuff! I don't even like human guys. Remember?" Maggie made a face at him. "Fleet and Flotilla was as dirty as I ever got."

"I found it." Tyros breathed. "The Archon's ship is...come see...we are so close my love..."

599Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:02 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"So you say." Kandros teased, tweaking her pert nose playfully. "For all I know... You're in several of those vids..." He loved to tease Maggie, as it was just so easy.

Quinn quietly came and sat beside Tyros, her lavender eyes scanning over the massive ship in front of them. "Everything is going to change." She breathed, trying not to get her hopes up yet again, but somehow feeling they could soon be on their way to finding both of their hidden pasts.

600Love and War - Page 20 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:57 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Maggie waited until her lover picked up the box again and brushed past him. "You sound jealous." She purred, flipping her blonde curls over her shoulder. "Maybe you should be."

"I think that's what you need." Tyros told her honestly. He got back to his feet and placed his shotgun back into it's holster. "Come on. Let's get your answers."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next