The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love and War

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 34]

1Love and War - Page 29 Empty Love and War Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:24 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

"I swear to even the Asari goddess that when I get out of here, that lizard Kandros will wish I was an exile for what I'm gonna do to him!" Quinn Talos raged as she was unceremoniously shoved into a holding cell on the operations deck. The dark haired woman paced for time, thinking it was would all be straightened out once Tann got wind of what Kandros had done. She should have known better. As far as she believed, human's still weren't exactly favourites of the other alien species. On earth Quinn had an excellent service record within the Alliance, just as most members of her family did, but she had wanted more. She wanted to explore, to see things no human ever had, which was why she signed up for a place on the Andromeda Initiative. The only problem was, she wasn't the pathfinder, and her superiors didn't believe in security personal leaving the Nexus. As well as she performed her job, the call sign 'Cutie', thanks to her unfortunate initials, meant she wasn't exactly taken seriously. Quinn was slumped on the floor with her back against the wall now, glaring at the Turian guard outside the forcefield. She had fought her hardest for the safety of everyone on the Nexus, and this was her reward; being called a traitor and about to be dumped on some godforsaken planet with the rest of the exile scum. All because Kandros feared losing what little power he had to her. The asshole can keep it, she thought bitterly.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

841Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:20 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Too long." Drak replied curtly. "But long enough to have put pups like you in your place." He added, aware of the female, though not taking his gaze off Hunter.

"How much blood will ever be enough for them?" She whispered, finally lifting her head to settle her red rimmed gaze on her lover's face. "Maggie would be dead if it weren't for me, in so many different way. Why can't see see you like I do? You're not a kett, you're just... Tyros."

842Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:52 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Oh thats a good one. Are you recording this?" Hunter turned his eyes toward the female only slightly, not making the mistake of turning away. "And tell me, old one. How do you plan to do that? Other than that little one behind you...you are alone. You are out numbered. Hell, you don't even possess a good number of your own body parts." He chuckled. 

Tyros offered her a gentle smile, his long fingers rubbing her chin. "I think I like that." He chuckled. "That means a lot to mean that you think that way, you know."

843Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:57 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"And still, nothing has killed me." Drak replied with a dark smile.

"Sometimes you speak like a drell." Quinn replied, finally offering Tyros a smile. "But it doesn't matter, you are you, and I am me."

844Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:20 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Do we have a list of conquests on this guy? To put in the archives? Let me see that Asari..." Hunter seemed a bit ansentminded. "Care to tell me why this one smells of krogan?" He asked the female at his elbow. 

"And I'm quite happy about that." Try chuckled.

845Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:27 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The the female kett seemed somewhat nervous around these aliens, but shook her head anyway. "No, sir. Could be any number of things, but if I were betting anything of value, I would say they were bond mates. But..." She seemed to be frowning as she looked both aliens over. "I don't see how that could be... biologically speaking."

Quinn slid her arm around Tyros's waist and again tried to get him to lean on her as they made for the new ship. "Have you ever heard of that guy before, Hunter, was it?" She asked after some minutes.

846Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:08 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Don't be silly, my dear. You know why. You had your hands inside more asari bodies than anyone." Hunter chuckled. "This one smells heavily of krogan. I'm willing to bet there is another reason for that."

"Unfortunately, yes." Tyros sighed. "Hunter is the one who finds the interesting specimens for the Archon. But it's not him you really have to worry about. It's the little female with him. If I remember right he called her Betty. Though I'm not sure why..."

847Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:22 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I could cut this one open too, and find out?" The female replied, seeming to be now tapping something into the kett equivalent of an omni tool. "I did want to see an asari child before we exalt them all." She seemed rather uninterested in this exchange however. "Where did the human female go that was with you?" She asked, the question addressed to Drak and Lexi, though she didn't look up.

Quinn had barely even noticed the female. "Nothing I can't handle." She replied, flooding with relief when she saw the ship. No matter how much she wanted to, they didn't have time for her to rip out any tracker that was no doubt installed in the craft.

848Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:15 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What human?" Lexi said, her eyes locked on Drak. Only he would be able to sense the absolute terror she was feeling. "There is only us." 

"Exactly what I was thinking." Tyros chuckled, fighting to keep his legs from buckling. "I'm sorry I'm failing you, beloved."

849Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:32 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The female finally looked up, seeming irritated more than anything. "You think you're protecting her, how adorable. But my scans have detected a pregnant human female, their physiology is rather basic compared to every other species we've encountered, but all the same... I want that child." The last part of her statement seemed to be directed at Hunter himself, like the demand of a spoilt child.

Quinn opened the shuttle hatched and all but dropped Tyros inside. "You can't fail me." She told him, crouching in front of the kett with her hands resting lightly on his knees. "You're the only one who cares if I live or die, and that means more than you probably realise."

850Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:43 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"If I must." Hunter sighed rather dramatically. He gave Drak a wink as he shoved a rather wicked looking dagger into his mid-section. "It takes so much to keep the little dear happy these days. I'm sure you understand." 
Lexi couldn't help the scream that escaped her. She tried to be brave. But she'd never expected to live someone as much as she did Drak. 

"You're not mad at me anymore?" Tyros asked her, just to be sure. "Even though I never meant what I said?"

851Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:02 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Drak grunted, though didn't lose his footing. All these centuries, and he got taken down by some shitbag alien? Not a chance. At least that was what he tried tot ell his wailing lover, instead blood slipped past his lips.
The female kett grinned, first at the scene before her, then up at Hunter. "Much better."

"You said something?" Quinn asked with a playful grin. "All I remember is you couldn't keep your hands off me." She added with a chuckle.

852Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:14 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Hunter's laugh of approval came as little more than a rumbling purr. "My thoughts exactly."
Lexi's scream turned to one of rage and she ran at the smaller kett, taking them both to the ground. Biotics and guns didn't matter. She grabbed the other alien's head and began slamming it into the floor.

"That's a very good possibility." Tyros whispered. "It's your fault you know. Always walking around in nothing but those stripey socks..."

853Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:21 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"It's touching me!" The kett wailed, fighting to get the blue skinned woman away from her. "Hunter!" Clearly, she was not a fighter.

Quinn arched her brow as she turned back to look at Tyros from where she had been starting up the ships engines. "Just socks?" She asked with another amused grin. "That something you're looking forward to?" She added.

854Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:34 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Hunter was already reaching for Lexi. He grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against the wall until she simply stopped moving. Done with her, he tossed her motionless form at Drak's feet. "Still standing, krogan?" He asked. "Whatever for? You can't win. We make the Archon look like...a human..." 

Tyros was drifting in and out. His grin was watery and wistful. "Yes. That's it. I like those socks..."

855Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:30 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

'Betty' was smiling triumphantly as she got back to her feet to join Hunter by his side once more. "Tag them, I'll have the cleaners take the bodies back to the lab. I'll see then what an asari child can endure." 
This only caused Drak to snarl like a wild animal, which resulted in a Betty shooting him.

Quinn could only relax once the ship was out of orbit and on its way anywhere else. It was then that she sat beside Tyros, trying to gently clean his wound without disturbing him too much.

856Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Isn't this exciting?" Hunter purred as he watched Drak fall to one knee. "I swear, darling. You get to have all the fun...would you just give up, creature?"

It was several hours later that the distress call came across her monitors. Though it didn't truly sound like distress as much as boredom. "Is there anyone There? I did not think so. What us that song...that one the little one liked to sing about rain? It's raining pouring...she told me once she wished I was her father. What if I had told her? I wonder what her mother would have done? All those tests the things I was doing to her...i deserve purgatory..." the voice rambled on for what seemed like forever before he again lapsed into what he'd called the rain song.

857Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:38 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Give... what up...?" Drak wheezed, refusing defeat at the hands of these smaller aliens.
Betty shook her head. "Foolish creature, what do you think you are proving? Your mate will be taken to our ship with the others. You... Well you will simply be left here to die."

Quinn had been dozing off when she heard the song fading in and out over the static. Suddenly the young woman was sat up, pressing several buttons as she tried to locate the signal. "I know that song..." She breathed, humming it herself now.

858Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:35 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Damn. He doesn't have ears. Where am I supposed to tag him?" Hunter muttered, looking over the injured krogan. 

The voice kept singing the rain song, desperate to keep the silence at bay.

859Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:51 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You could tag his lips together?" Betty replied sweetly. "He makes far too much noise."

"Hello?" Quinn finally called out over the comm system, not even certain if it was a recording or a live feed she was hearing, as it faded in an out so much.

860Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:01 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I will tag his bottom lip I think." Hunter said, pulling the fun off his belt. "I like hearing him growl. Plus it will mess up whatever I chose to put on my captains cabin." He paused, kneeling beside Lexi and tagging her ear. It took him a long moment to get to his feet, but when he did he was smiling. "My darling you are going to be very pleased. She is carrying not one child but two." 

"[size=44]Keelah se'lai!" The cry of you was audible and nearly screeching. "This is Qim'Reegar. I am stranded in an escape pod. Please...if you can help..."[/size]

861Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:09 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Betty clapped her hands together in glee. Very little excited her, but this was like her birthday and christmas rolled into one... if kett actually celebrated such things. "Excellent! I can breed them with the human child." She remarked, ever the scientist.

Quinn nearly fell right out of her seat when she heard those words. "This is Quinn...uh... Sheperd, do you have your co ordinates?" She was visibly holding her face in her hands when she gave that name. Using her own was too risky right now, and her brain had refused to think of any name but that of the great Commander back in the milky way.

862Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:25 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What are your thoughts, ancient one? How does it feel to know you will never see your children? Or your bond mate?" Hunter asked as he got to his feet. He was curious about the krogan's answer. Emotions were something strange to him.

"I will send you what I have." Qim said quickly. "Oh thank you...i have been adrift for so long..." a set of numbers came across her computer.

863Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:32 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Oddly, Drak laughed. It started as a quiet chuckle, and grew to a mighty boom. "You know nothing about us, boy. We ain't down yet!"

Quinn glanced over the digits and quickly found that they were no more than a day away. "What happened to your ship?" She asked, afraid to get her hopes up about any of this."

864Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:48 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Hunter frowned at his laughter. "What do you call it then? You must surely realize that you are going to die. You have nothing left." 

"We were attacked by these strange creatures. I'm not exactly sure what they were. Our pilot was taken after they forced our ship to crash...are you really coming? Or am I hallucinating you? I have done it before you know..."

865Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:16 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"That's what you think." He breathed, even though Drak knew Hunter was right. "You'll go the same way as your precious Archon."

"I'm coming, it will be a day, maybe two before I get there though, my ship is only small." Quinn breathed, wondering how she would keep Tyros safe from an alien who would no doubt blame him for something else the kett had done.

866Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:49 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You'll need more than a fighting spirit to save you this time. Even that pathfinder can't help you anymore." Hunter said as he lifted Lexi into his arms. "Come. You have no choice but to follow me now."

"I will wait though you will forgive me if I don't hold onto faith. And...prepare yourself. It is very cold where I am trapped." Qim told her.

867Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:27 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I ain't your dog." Drak growled, refusing to even get back to his feet now.
"You'll follow, or I will kill your mate and offspring right here." Betty told him simply.

"Cold is fine, in fact, I enjoy the cold." Quinn replied happily, hoping to simply keep this man talking. "So... Qim'Reegar, that's a quarian name, right?"

868Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:58 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I like that." Hunter chuckled. "Betty...you think I can keep the ancient one as a pet for a while? I've never had one of those before." 

"Indeed." A little bit of cheer returned to the voice on the other end. "Am I to guess you are from the milky way since you know what I Am? I haven't seen a quarian in....i don't know how long...feels like a year...."

869Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:05 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Betty seemed rather put out by this. "But I want to study him!" She insisted, even stamping her foot as she looked up at Hunter.

Quinn smiled sadly as she thought of the milky way. Home. "Yeah, originally. I don't really associate with the expedition any more though." She replied, without giving too much detail. "I came out here to start over, and that's what I hope I'm doing by leaving them behind."

870Love and War - Page 29 Empty Re: Love and War Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:18 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Soon, dear. But for now let me have my fun. I ask so little of you." Hunter reminded her. 

"So you don't believe in the human saying...safety in numbers? Does that mean you are not human?" Qim asked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next