The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love and War

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 27]

1Love and War - Page 25 Empty Love and War Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:41 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

"Maggie, you were attacked." Kandros replied firmly, though he still didn't open his eyes. "I never hated you, only what that bastard did to you."

"Brave? That woman?" Quinn snorted. "I hardly think so. She was a brainless idiot who only cared what would make her dear husband happy."

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

721Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:54 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Reegar intercepted the beacon that was coming from the ship that oddly wasn't reading any lifeforms aboard. It was for this reason he changrd courses and his fate.

Lori ran her fingers over his fringe. "Not at all. Betty is insane. It as actually tame for her."

722Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:02 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Quinn hadn't sent the beacon, if anyone questioned it, she would assume Tyros had done it before he left when she needed someone the very most. The coolant system was still faulting, and Quinn simply couldn't stand the heat any more. The young woman had fallen asleep, or perhaps passed out, at the controls of her ship.

Brutus was damn near purring like a kitten at Lori's touch. "She did thatsort of thing to you often?" He managed to breathe. "How did you stay in a family like that?"

723Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:19 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Like Quinn Reegar couldn't handle the heat. He was quick to order his men to begin repairing it. That was when they found her and raised the alarm. 
He found himself standing behind a strange young woman and frowned. She was lovely. He'd never seen anything like her. He was simply convinced it was why he deserved her. "Take her to my rooms." He breathed to his men. Finally, things were going his way. 

"Long story.” Lori said with a soft laugh, replacing her fingers with her lips. "But I loved my family and I was...afraid of being alone." She confessed.

724Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:19 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Quinn barely stirred as Reegar's men carried her, though did breath Tyros' name softly. It would be some time later when, much like her eldest sister, Quinn would wake to find herself in a grand bed. Much too grand for her to suspect she was on board a quarian ship. Once she was finally rested and her temperature had returned it's usual cooler than human norm, the young woman would realise that her sweat soaked clothing had been removed. Whoever had done it, would already have seen every modification Betty had made to her youngest daughter.

Brutus was finding coherent thought somewhat elusive in that moment. "Uh huh... long family... love to be alone..." He breathed, his fingers sliding up beneath Lori's shirt to brush her smooth skin

725Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:35 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Reegar sat in a chair close to the bed, watching Quinn as she woke and began looking around her. He had seen her modifications as he had removed her clothing and gently bathed her sweat soaked body. He believed she had done them to herself. After all, any quarian with a good eye for mechanics could have accomplished such a thing if the need called for it.

"Bull, are you even...?" As his mumbled words caught her ears and his talons brushed her skin, all Lori could do was smile. This was heaven in the midst of hell. Nothing could hurt them. 
"Your mother wishes to speak to you two." A kett growled from the open doorway.
Lori groaned loudly as Brutus got to his feet and set her in hers. Only downside to heaven so far was the open door policy.

726Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:07 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Quinn was still somewhat groggy, and didn't notice Reegar until she basically fell on him as she looked for the light switch, and her clothing. 

Brutus was smirking like a horny teenager when the kett made the announcement. "She not want to join us?" He drawled lazily as he fished around for his clothing.

727Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:19 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"where are you going, little one?" Reegar asked her, easily able to keep her in his lap. "It's far too cool even for a quarian for us to be walking around without a proper suit." 

Lori stood facing Betty, unable to look back at Brutus. She was terrified of what her mother was going to say. Or perhaps it was what she wanted from them in payment for her lover's life.

728Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:27 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Quinn was quick to begging slapping at the hands that held her naked form as she tried to get back to her feet. "Who the fuck are you, and where are my clothes?" She demanded with all the dignity she could in that unfortunate situation.

"The hell're you doing here, Rachel?" Brutus asked gruffly, glancing around for a kett female as he yawned lazily.
Betty smiled, her yellow eyes making it clear just how much she loved the deliciousness of this whole situation. She wanted her youngest daughter's lover by choice, and yet here they were... discovered she had also had her eldest's.

729Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:04 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Your clothes have been cleaned. It's hard to wear a suit when it is sticking to your skin." Reegar's tone was much gentler than it was with his soldiers or others for that matter. 

"No, bull. This is my mother. Betty." Lori aid, gritting her teeth at her mother.

730Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:13 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Enough had befallen the young woman that she was wise enough to not simply accept anything as a random act of kindness. "Why?" She asked bluntly, folding her arms over her chest once she was able.

Brutus was oddly silent when he heard this. She looked a little different, but he was quite certain this was th women who helped mercy with their... needs. "I thought your mother was taken by the kett?" He finally managed to breathe in his lover's ear.
Betty was watching both their expressions, knowing exactly what was going through the male's head. She remembered him. Who could forgot such a large turian?

731Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:55 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You are Quarian and your handle on that tech you wear...even if you aren't the one who built it...so lovely..." He reached down and ran a finger across her cybernetic leg. "You are lovely and broken. I want to fix you. Please...allow me to." 

"She was. Why?" Lori asked, turning her head to look at the odd panic in Brutus' eyes. He looked like he had something he didn't want to tell her about. "What's wrong, bull? You need to sit. Are you not healed completely?"

732Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:49 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Quinn was quick to taken a step back as she felt that gloved finger trace against the smooth metal of her powerful leg. It had been Amus' reaction to her cybernetic limbs that had finally made Quinn feel ugly. All that aside, no one had ever simply taken one look at her and known she was at least partly quarian, not even her own father, no matter how much he had loved her. "You can't fix what was done to me." She finally managed to inform the powerful man before her.

Brutus used the excuse offered to him, and mumbled something about being lightheaded.
Betty, however, rose to her feet with a massive grin. "My my, your bull seems to be...worn out. Perhaps time away from your family has taught you... things." She purred, the meaning to her words quite obvious in the tone of her voice.

733Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:04 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Why not? Do you believe yourself unfixable, my dear?" Reegar remained sitting. "Is it because of the turian boy that I am torturing in my cells below us? Did he make you feel this way?"

Lori's stomach churned as she helped Brutus sit on one of the storage boxes behind them. He'd gone so pale. It worried her. But something about her mother's purring tone worried her more.

734Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:22 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Quinn's hesitation to reply most likely gave Reegar his answer. Despite this she denied it any way. "No. Not him." She told the man who had kidnapped her from her own ship bravely. Quinn actually found herself smirking; twice now she had been kidnapped and undressed by aliens.

"Despite you declining my kind off to help your turian in exchange for your sister's pretty little head, I helped him anyway. Does that earn me at least a little trust, daughter?" Betty asked, close enough to reach out and touch the both of them now.

735Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:06 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What is so amusing my dear?" The quarian asked her, surprised that the sight of her smile could make him feel something. Lately nothing had stirred him at all. 

"Yes, mother." Lori said softly. Her fingers shook as she stroked her lover's arm. She was trying to hide her terror but doing a terrible job of it.

736Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

There was a hardness to Wuinn's lavender eye that hadn't been there when she had first been exiled from the nexus. That was when things had truly started to go to shit. It wasn't Ardwin demanding payment for her stepfather's debt, or even making him angry by fleeing. It was the moment Tyros had stumbled upon her. That was the moment she regretted. That was the moment when she had realising the universe would not simply allow her to hide away. "Is this really a conversation I have to have naked?" She asked thinly.

"Does it really fill you with that much terror to be reunited with your own mother?" Betty asked as she watched Lori's fingers shake. "You know I would never harm you, my darling girl." She breathed, slender fingers gently turning Lori,s up to her.

737Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You're absolutely right." Reegar got to his feet and headed for the door but didn't step out of it for a long moment. "That drell escaped. Is that...good news to you?"

Lori knew what her mother was when so many didn't. She alone had been there when the elder woman had died. She'd held onto her as the blood gushed over her. She'd begged her not to go but there had simply been no keeping her there. At least not until her father had made a deal with the devil. "Its not me I worry about." She confessed. 
She wasn't even sure this thing that stood before her was her mother. The Betty she knew used to catch wayward spiders and set them free in the garden. The one that came back crushed them under her boots and laughed.

738Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:42 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You... saw him?" Quinn asked, trying not to let too much emotion creep into her voice.

Betty herself knew she had come back... different. Nothing brought her joy. At least, nothing had until she started cutting creatures open to see what made them tick. Then there came a point that even that was not enough. That was when she had stumbled upon her youngest daughter. What she had done to Quinn... it was a feeling better than euphoria that she couldn't even begin to describe. "Why would I harm... him?" She asked, not hiding the fact that her yellow eyes were sliding over Brutus with a hunger that couldn't quite be pinned down with words.

739Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:44 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"indeed. He and I had a decent gun battle before he made it to an escape pod. I must say I have been quite amused with the appearance of your ship. Especially when my equipment tells me it's derilect and devoid of life." Reegar chuckled.

Lori didn't like the tone her mother took. She also didn't like the way Brutus seemed to have gone an even paler shade of gray at her purring. 
"I..think we should go now." Lori said finally. "We could take an escape hatch and send it back when we get planetside...

740Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:48 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Then why did you board?" Quinn questioned coolly. "Surely you aren't that hard up for supplies, judging by this room alone." 

Brutus was avoiding even breathing in Betty's general direction. He knew that he couldn't be blamed for things he had done with other women before he met Lori, but that was beside the point. 
Betty tutted and shook her head. "Oh no, little sparrow. I can't leave you out there for anyone to find. Wasn't what happened to your turian warning enough?"

741Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:11 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Despite what everyone believes about me, there are still things I enjoy and would like to do for myself. Salvaging a ship is one of them. Perhaps the only one." Reegar confessed. 

"What happened to him was Reegar's fault. Not mine. You can't seriously want to keep us here. What purpose does that serve?"

742Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:37 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"So that's your thing? You kidnap innocent young women, and steal their ship?" She asked, thinking herself rather anonymous. 

"You're my daughter." Betty replied in a rare moment on honesty. "Should I need any other reason?"

743Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I didn't know you were on the ship when I took it. If you'd like me to let you go simply tell me where to drop you off." Reegar said though he had no real intention of letting her go.

"I..." Lori didn't know what to say. She again glanced toward Brutus, wanting him to tell her what to do.

744Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:07 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Just like that?" Quinn asked, making it quite clear she was unable to trust anyone anymore.

"She's your mother." Brutus replied simply, not wanting to influence Lori in any way.

745Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:47 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"of course not. Why would I drop a magnificent creature like you off in the middle of nowhere when I know nothing about you? Do I look stupid?" Reegar purred. "There's no point in lying to you, child."

Lori sighed deeply. "I..." Again the young woman found herself speechless.

746Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:26 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You really don't want me to answer that, suit rat." Quinn growled, having had about enough of being peoples pawns. "You will give my ship back and let me go, or I will kill your entire crew myself!"

"It's alright princess, do whatever you think you should." Brutus breathed as he ran a talon lightly against her lower lip. "I trust you."

747Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:20 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Reegar threw back his head and laughed at her audicty. No one had ever dared to threaten him. In such a way. He found it rather endearing. "I'm afraid there is little left of your ship by now. I am not letting you go. And you are welcome to try and kill the finest crew in the Galaxy but im not sure it will get you anywhere." 

"Why did you call her Rachel?" Lori asked. For some reason the entire decision would be based on his answer and that wicked smile on her mother's full lips.

748Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:49 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Quinn snorted at his claim and rolled her eyes. "Please, my crew would eats yours for breakfast." She sneered, oblivious to the fact that Reegar was finding everything she did all too endearing. 

"She... looked like someone else." Brutus replied, which wasn't entirely a lie.

749Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:11 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Reegar only laughed harder. "I found no crew on your ship save the drell and the turian, darling. You are alone. Do you not realize that?" He turned back to her. "You are my pet now."

Lori shook her head. The answer wasn't enough. "You know him, Betty. How?" She knew her mother wouldn't lie. Despite everything the elder woman never had. Brutus' record wasn't holding up so well.

750Love and War - Page 25 Empty Re: Love and War Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:25 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Quinn smiled slightly, much in the same way her mother did before she committed one of her horrific acts. A second later she had crossed the room and had the taller alien pinned to the wall with an unmoving arm over his throat. "You think that was my only ship, boshtet?" She hissed. 

Betty was the mirror imagine of her youngest child in that moment as she smiled. "He would come to see madam Rachel when he was... frustrated. I offered a service, he paid for it."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next