The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of Watch

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 34]

1End of Watch - Page 9 Empty End of Watch Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Judas Carmichael hated rain. He also hated the orc that stood in groups across the street from him. It didn't help that his partner belonged to the same social class as they did. It also didn't help that the orc group hated his partner. 
They were throwing up gang signs behind the other man's back, pretending to shoot at him and it wasn't the first or the last time they would do it. 
"Hey, Ruvik!" He barked, finally tired of standing in one place while the other man decided whether he wanted an orc burger or a bronto thigh. Both smelled like death. "Today, please! Geez, I swear four elves have died in the time it's taking you to decide on that garbage."

241End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:06 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Molly wasn't sure why leaving this room or the ornate home was so easy. She had no idea that the elf named Kandomere had a wicked plan for the orc and the human female. It was almost as bad as the one he had for the man's partner and the female elf the were walking out behind them.

"I know that feeling." Judas agreed. "What are you going to do when you get home with your dad?" He asked, offering her a strangely sad smile.

242End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:14 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik felt the same unease as Molly. He couldn’t tell her how he had gotten into the house in the first place... because he didn’t know. He remembered leaving the station in a blind rage, then he was opening the door to that bedroom. It was deeply troubling, but he couldn’t tell anyone, they would think he had completely lost it.

Viola stared down at her feet for a long few moments as she walked, Judas’ question filling her with sadness. “He’ll never let me leave the house now.” She whispered. “He rarely let me go anywhere before, but now...” She finally looked up at Judas with a haunted look her blue eyes had never known before. “It will be no different to being Kandonere’s prisoner.”

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

243End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Molly was exhausted. Her body didn't want to move any further. It was protesting every step. She turned to Ruvik but she couldn't force anything out. Was this one of those strange dreams?

Judas shook his head. "Why would your father cage you like that? He loves you." He asked sadly. "I don't want to send you back if that's the way it is..."

244End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:50 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik looked down at Molly, then simply lifted her up into his arms before continuing to walk. “I saw what was left of your shop... was that your home too?”

“He would cage me because he loves me.” Viola breathed. “He thinks someone out there would want to snatch me up. I tell him that’s absurd, there are a million other elves to take their pick from, if that were even something that happened.”

245End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:45 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Molly nodded, glad to rest her head against his chest. "I was almost finished packing but I hadn't moved the boxes out yet. I'm such an idiot." 

"I think there's something else that people are looking at you for though I'm not sure what it is." Judas told her.

246End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:03 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Wow, guess that means you gotta sleep on a park bench tonight, huh?” Ruvik replied, though he was smirking as he said it.

“What else is there? People see an elf, they assume they can extort money.” Viola replied quietly, proving she was a little wiser than her father gave her credit for.

247End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:35 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"considering the weather is still warm I don't see why not." Molly yawned widely. "Is it raining? It was supposed it..." Her words died off as she fell asleep.
"Ruvik, man. We're going to your place." Judas said, catching up. "I can't take her home. She said her dad makes her a prisoner. I can't send her back to that. Please..."

248End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:25 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“What’s wrong with your place?” Ruvik asked quietly when he realised Molly had fallen asleep. “You saw how mad her father was though, if he finds out your keeping her from him...” He let the sentence drift off as he glanced behind him to the elf who was hugging her arms around her slender frame, somehow looking more miserable than she had when they were inside Kandomere’s estate.

249End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:53 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Exactly why I'm taking her to yours. Who the fuck thinks of looking for an elf at an orc's house?" Judas asked, his chest hurting as he looked back at Viola.

250End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:05 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Cramping my style here...” Ruvik muttered, though he grinned when he saw the way his partner was now looking at the elf. “Alright, but she sleeps on the couch.” He told the other man, still wearing a giant grin.

251End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:16 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Orcs have a couch? I call bullshit." Judas muttered. "You can't make an elf like that sleep on the couch. I'm willing the bet the faerie infestation you've got going on would kidnap her and try to make her their queen. She gets bed and you do the laundry first."

252End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:32 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Oh sure, I’m doing laundry, and what are you doing other than making puppy eyes at the elf?” Ruvik muttered. “She’s an elf, don’t let her fool you.” He added with warning in his eyes.

253End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What's that supposed to mean?" Judas snapped. "You more than anyone else knows what it's like to be oppressed and you're going to treat another person like that. For shit sake, Ruvik. I never thought I'd hear something like that from you. Is it because of her? You realize this is all her fault, right?" He hissed.

254End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:11 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“You know better than anyone what elves are capable of!” Ruvik hissed, trying not to wake Molly.
“Hey, it’s okay... I don’t have to go there.” Viola had finally approached them both, resting her hand lightly on Judaism arm and offering him a gentle smile. “I can stay in a hotel until I figure out what I’m doing.”

255End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:23 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No. We're going to his house because it's the last place anyone would look. From there we can scramble a call to your dad and tell him you're safe." Judas said firmly. "You can't go to a hotel. Your people will find you faster that way. It's the same with her. For whatever reason neither one of you are safe and I'm amusing it's because someone thinks you two have something to do with magick." He rubbed at his forehead. "This is a fucking shit storm...If this gets out this is going to be much worse than just some crazy elves, Ruvik. We're going to have to figure things out and fast. Do you hear me?"

256End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:31 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik hated it when Judas was right. “Okay, okay... you make a good point.” He agreed. “We’ll take the girls to my place, get them settled, than come up with a strategy. One thing though...” he suddenly grinned all over again. “We have to stop and pick up some beer.”

257End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:45 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No. The last time I let you pick up orc beer, you threw up in the car and started singing some horrible song in your own language that made dogs howl for three blocks." Judas said already shaking his head. "And don't try to tell me its a love song. The faeries joined in a shit got weird. That's not love."

258End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:49 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Alright mr human with all the answers, what is love then? Because I don’t think you know!” Ruvik shot back, though he wasn’t being cruel. 
“Should love be something you can explain to someone who you aren’t in love with?” Viola answered for him.

259End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:58 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Judas stuttered for a moment or two, shaking his head over and over again. "Both of you hush. We need to get out of here before we decide anything. Never mind the beer or the love or anything else." He took a deep breath and then blew it out. "Whatever peace we've been given isn't going to last us very long. I have a feeling this is a set up and I want to give the guy hell for it." He added, taking off his jacket and handing it to Viola. "You ready, pig breath?" He asked, looking at his partner.

260End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:04 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola gladly accepted the jacket offered to her, closing her eyes for a moment and smiling when she noticed how much it smelled like Judas. “I’ve never tried beer.” She confessed out of the blue, to which Ruvik couldn’t help she snort of laughter that escaped him.

261End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:12 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Judas hit Ruvik hard on the back, jostling Molly enough to wake her. She shifted against him and yawned, her head moving further into his jacket. "She's smothering in your orc stink." Judas muttered, ushering Viola past him.

262End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:19 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“The ladies love some orc stank.” Ruvik replied with yet another grin, wanting to simply tell Judas what he and Molly had already done. But he didn’t. He didn’t think Molly would want anyone knowing she had had sex with an orc. “Better orc stink than that piss water aftershave you use. Surprised your elf can breathe.”

263End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I don't fucking use aftershave, shithead!" Judas protested. "And shut up back there. You're going to..." His wound hadn't even healed and another bullet was sailing through it. This one was white hot with an odd sort of flame to it. He was willing to bet there was something else on it. Right then he wished he'd gotten another vest. 
An elf was yelling in his native tongue, his gun held high, this time aimed at Viola's forehead.

264End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:03 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik hadn’t meant to dump Molly behind a bench like he had, but he had to act quick in order to pull his own gun out. 
Viola’s blue eyes were wide as she stared at the other elf, shouting to him in their own language that she was a nobody, while also asking why he was doing this.

265End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:25 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Molly's eyes shot open as she was dumped on the ground, water seeping into her jeans. She pushed her hair behind her ears, easily able to hear someone yelling in elvish. She'd thought they were out of the woods with that stuff. Were they ever going to be free? She had to get back to the remains of the bookstore and find out if they had found anything. 

"They are cops!" The young man shouted, his gun shaking. "They don't belong here! There is a warning out for them. Our elders were told to shoot on sight!" 
"Did you catch any of that?" Judas asked, grunting as he looked back at Ruvik.

266End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:40 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Shush!” Viola snapped at the two officers, not taking her eyes off the other elf. “Why is there a warning for them? They are police officers who just rescued myself and a human woman from a kidnapping. They are heroes!” She insisted.

267End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:09 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No heroes!" The elf hissed, moving to the left so he could see the orc behind the human. "No one likes the strange orc. It's prophecy that should not come true. It's wrong and everyone knows it. The human is bad blood as well. It's all wrong all of it and the dark lord wants it stopped."

268End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:19 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“FUCK prophecy!” Viola shouted, very much out of the character that Judas and Ruvik had seen so far. “And fuck your dark lord! I have had the worst day, and you just shot the man I owe my freedom to!”
Ruvik was staring at the little elf with a somewhat dumbstruck expression now.

269End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:03 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What did she say?" Judas asked, unaware something so small could be so loud. 

Molly was on her feet and running toward her bookshop. She had to get the book with the wand inside.

270End of Watch - Page 9 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:07 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Uh...” Ruvik was trying to recognise any of the words he had just heard Viola scream at the other elf. “Well she said fuck... a lot, for an elf.” He remarked, keeping his gun trained in the other elf, missing the sight of Molly fleeing. “And it kinda sounded like she said prophecy? Sorry, but shouldn’t humans be the ones learning elvish?” He growled.
Viola took a few steps closer to the gun that was aimed at her head. “You shot the human, what now? Will you shoot me too?”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next