The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of Watch

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 34]

1End of Watch - Page 10 Empty End of Watch Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Judas Carmichael hated rain. He also hated the orc that stood in groups across the street from him. It didn't help that his partner belonged to the same social class as they did. It also didn't help that the orc group hated his partner. 
They were throwing up gang signs behind the other man's back, pretending to shoot at him and it wasn't the first or the last time they would do it. 
"Hey, Ruvik!" He barked, finally tired of standing in one place while the other man decided whether he wanted an orc burger or a bronto thigh. Both smelled like death. "Today, please! Geez, I swear four elves have died in the time it's taking you to decide on that garbage."

271End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:32 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No. We were told not to shoot you. But the humans and the cops... especially the orc..." The shivering elf said. Again he turned his gun, looking for the human cop he'd already shot. "The dark lord promised riches to me if I did as he asked..."

272End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:38 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola knew where the other elf was looking, and was quick to place herself back into the line of fire. “To shoot him again you will have to shoot me. If I let you take me back to the dark lord instead, would you leave him alone?”

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

273End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:12 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What is she saying?" Judas said, stepping forward again. He wasn't sure what was going on but he didn't like it. 

By the time Molly made it to the bookstore she was soaked. The rain was beating down on her, clinging to her skin. What was left of the building smoldered in front of her and all she could do was stand there.

274End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:22 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik saw the falter the the other elf’s weapon, and he didn’t like that it probably meant he had translated what Viola had said correctly. “I think... she’s trading herself to keep your ass from getting shot again.” He had turned to check Molly was still safe, and it was then he finally saw his human charge was missing.

“You really though it was that easy, huh?” Viola’s mother was stood behind Molly as she watched the remains of her life smoulder into ash.

275End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Judas grabbed for Viola's shoulders and leaned down to her ear. "We are not doing this. You hear me? Whatever you are trying to do it's not happening. We are going to my partner's place and that's that. This guy doesn't like it, screw him." That said he swept her into his arms and ran, using the moment of surprise to buy time.The young male was shocked enough to fumble with his gun and drop it.

"You don't know what I thought." Molly whispered. "Did you have to burn it down? All over a stupid book? Why? What did I ever do to you? What did my dad ever do yo you?" She asked, hugging her arms around herself.

276End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:23 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“You can’t do this!” Viola insisted as Judas ran with her. “He shot you! You need to put me down and let me fix you, and then... then you are letting me fix everything else!” Despite her insistence, Viola was finding it all too inviting in Judas’ arms.
Ruvik was kick to kick the gun away from the other elf, slamming a fist into his perfect nose before he ran after his partner. 

“You really expect me to believe that you are this clueless?” The dark haired elf asked. “That it is mere coincidence that both you, and my daughter, are Brights, and that’s that?” She seemed to think nothing of telling Molly who she really was.

277End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:22 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"It's fine. We're fine." Judas wheezed. "Where's your car, Ru?" He asked over his shoulder, not realizing that he'd finally given his partner a friendship name. "I can't go far..."

"I'm not a Bright!" Molly said, turning to face the other woman. "I don't believe in magick or coincidence!"

278End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:02 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik has stopped just by Judas and Viola, his mind seemingly elsewhere. “Take good care of her.” He breathed, tossing his keys to his partner. “I can’t leave Molly out there. There might be someone like Kandomere looking for her.”

Celia smiled and shook her head. “Silly child. Life as a human really has left you blind.” She chided. “Belief isn’t needed for something to be real. You denying magick doesn’t mean it ceases to be.”

279End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:19 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Ru...we can't spilt up. It's too dangerous." Judas said. But even as he caught the keys he knew it was too late. Ruvik was already disappearing into the darkness. 
Sighing heavily he turned toward another alley, hoping it was where the car was. "Who the hell is Kandomere?"

"What do you want from me, lady?" Molly asked, glacing down at a book that still flamed, even in the rain. "I don't believe in magick and nothing you could say or do will change that."

280End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:41 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Can you put me down now?” Viola asked rather reluctantly, though she knew she would have to answer Judas’ questions eventually. “You’re bleeding, we can try and figure all this out later, okay?” She added gently.

Celia was suddenly directly behind Molly, stroking her golden hair gently. “Perhaps a little proof is needed...” she purred, and the same kind of magical bullet that had hit Judas was suddenly sliding through Molly’s ribs and out the other side.

281End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Yeah..." Judas said, though he didn't exactly do it until they were in the car. Once he was behind the wheel he took a long moment to allow himself to feel the pain. It was eating at his rib cage. "I'm going after my partner." He told her finally. "You're going to stay here and keep your head down. Okay?" Ruvik was not safe out there alone. There was far too much working against him.

Molly wasn't nearly was strong as Judas. The pain was enough to make her scream. She looked down at the hole in her side, touching at the blood sliding down her shirt. "Gun..." She wheezed after a moment. "Silencer..."

282End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:23 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola ignored Judas and reached down, pulling the lever next to his seat that soon had it laying flat. That done she opened his shirt and began inspecting the bullet wound. This was all done without her saying a word. “Interesting...” she murmured as cool fingers touched his skin. “Human ballistics made even more dangerous with magic... why would anyone want this...”

“It isn’t the delivery method you should be thinking about, lovely.” Celia purred as Molly screamed. “You are infected now. Without a wand you cannot remove the infection, and it will very slowly fester at your insides, turning them to goo before you finally begin to scratch at your flesh, begging for someone to end it.”

283End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:35 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"It itches a bit." Judas confessed, though he was thinking very little about the itch. Viola's slender fingers were warm against his chest and he could barely breathe. "I....Can we do this later...when I'm not so..." He didn't really know what to say. He was doing his best to keep his hands to himself.

"That's stupid...you could have done that with any kind of poison...even if it were true..." Molly whispered. A part of her knew there was something to it but she refused to listen. There was no magic, no heroes. All of that belief and wonder had died with her father. Now there was nothing but darkness and monsters. Only these weren't fairy tale monsters. These were real people who wanted to hurt others. "What do you want? You've taken everything from me...I don't have anything else." Molly breathed, the pain tearing through her dropping her to her knees.

284End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:56 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola’s amethyst hair slipped over her shoulder to land against Judas’ chest and she smiled at him. “Sorry, tough guy, your partner will have to manage until I’m done with you.” She teased.

“Once again, so very wrong.” Celia replied. “You are a bright, no matter how much you deny it. And the dark lord is in need of several of your kind. So, until you see things our way, you shall only know pain.”

285End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:09 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You keep promising these things..." Judas'fingers moved this time, sliding into her hair and pulling her face down to meet his. Then he was kissing her. The pain was forgotten. All of it was lost in a have of warmth and passion. She was the woman he'd been dreaming of. And the one he could never have.

"Elves are so stupid. There is no dark lord. There never was. The sooner you figure that out..." Molly was gasping to breathe, the pain beginning to get the better of her. "Screw off, lady. I'm not giving you the book..." Blood poured past her lips this time. 
The elven woman had figured it out. But how? Molly had buried the book before the other elf had taken her. But she wasn't about to tell them where.

286End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:40 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola was helping Judas remove her dress inside the enclosed space of the car. She had known his face long before she found him injured and bleeding in the elven quarter, and couldn’t deny herself any longer. 

“Book?” Celia asked with a wicked smile, stroking Molly’s hair again. “Is that where you hid it?” She purred.

287End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:04 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Judas no longer felt the wound. It was nothing but the elven woman he was burying himself so deep inside. He was whispering to her, being gentle with her in a way he never had another woman. 
Everything about her was something familiar as if she belonged to him. His body knew her and needed her. He knew that once was not going to be enough.

Molly grabbed a handful of Celia's hair and got to her feet, not sure what was leading her to this. "Screw you, bitch!" She shouted, barely able to hear herself over the roar of thunder. Her fingers glowed, oddly contacting with Celia's wand. She bared her teeth, rage flaring in her eyes. "That wand is mine your master won't be getting it!"

288End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:16 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola had felt it too. As she lay against Judas, slender fingers tracing lightly against his skin she was smiling. It was just like her dream... location not included. 

Celia simply lay where Molly had dragged her to the ground, laughing up at the dark sky as the rain poured down. “You think you can refuse him? That is his wand, you just brought him ri...” her words were instantly silenced as a very ordinary bullet slammed into her.
“What the hell are you playing at?!” Ruvik demanded once he was sure the elf wasn’t getting up again.

289End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:25 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Your dad is really going to kill me now." Judas laughed softly, just to be awkward. His chest wasn't hurting him at all and that was bothering him. A few moments of bliss shouldn't change something like that.

Molly bent forward, coughing blood on the concrete in front of her. "I don't..I'm not..." She still held the other woman's wand in her hand and it was glowing.
 There were shouts from people around them. The late night orc crew coming off the last shift had seen her and we're rushing to spread the word. It was only going to get worse.

290End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:07 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola lifted her head slightly to rest her chin on Judas’ chest as she looked at him. “Totally worth it.” She replied with a playful grin.

“Shit...” Ruvik had put his gun away and was on his knees beside Molly. “What did she do to you?” He breathed, wanting to pull the young woman into his arms, bunt knowing he couldn’t while she had hold of the wand.

291End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:18 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"We have to get to Ruvik's apartment. I can't believe I left us out in the open like that." Judas wasn't smiling back. He could see a crowd of people heading in a direction that made him leary. "We have to go. Now." He muttered, yanking up his pants and shoving the keys into the ignition.

Molly shook her head, hating that she found the wand so very soothing. 
"Neither of you move!" An orc man shouted in their native tongue. "Tell her to give that to me or I'll smoke you both. You hear me, unblooded bastard?"

292End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:27 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

His curt tone and angry way he replaced his pants made Viola feel like Judas regretted what had happened. She was silent as she replaced her dress and smoothed down her hair.

Ruvik groaned loudly, wondering of the universe was going for a record on worst day ever. “Look man, we aren’t looking for trouble. She’s sick, I just want to get out of your way and get her to the hospital.”

293End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Before Judas could stomp on the gas a gang of orcs stopped in front of the car. They were brandishing their weapons and looking rather pleased with themselves. "Shit. This is going to get ugly...get in the back and stay down." He said softly to her.

"She ain't sick." The smaller orc said, stepping forward. "I got eyes. She's a Bright with a wand I want her. Hand her over traitor and no one gets hurt. Understand?"

294End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:58 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Fuck you.” Viola snapped. “I am not leaving you to face them alone!” She added, her bright eyes filled resolve.

Ruvik smiled, pitying the younger man. “If you believe that, you know you don’t want to be messing with her.”

295End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"what are you going to do? Cute them to death? They're orcs! They'll laugh you off the block, Viola." Judas said, shaking his head. "I'll be alright. Please...trust me." 
He got out, yanking on his shirt in one easy motion. He had a shot gun in his free hand. 

"I want a wish. Make her give me one and we won't kill you." One of the larger orcs stepped up, his gun in hand.

296End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:43 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola did indeed stay inside the car, though she was scowling at Judas’ back, imagining the things she would do to him right then if she had a wand. “Cute... asshole...” she muttered.
The orcs were looking Judas over, then his gun, then laughing. “Having yourself a bit of elf fun, human?” One sneered.

“She could level this entire block, and you’re making demands?” Rucking asked. “Seriously, just walk away. You know, while you still have your balls intact.”

297End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:52 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Judas couldn't resist the urge the grin. " Who wants to know?" He asked, placing the shotgun on his shoulder. "Fogteeth boys need to clear out of here, you're too close to the elf district." He squared up to them, not even backing down.

"She don't look like she could do alot of nothing right now." The orc crew stepped closer separating him from Molly. "She looks like she's half dead."

298End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:06 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Worried we’ll steal your girl?” The orc replied with a snort. “Maybe she shouldn’t wander from the elf distract then.”

“She looks it, you smell it. Seems we’ve got the whole package here.” Ruvik replied with an infuriatingly cheerful grin.

299End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:20 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I'm taking her in for questioning." Judas said simply. "She didn't wander anywhere, not that it's any of your concern. Last time, you Shrek wanna bes, clear out before I make this a bad night for you." 

Ruvik would suddenly find himself on the bottom of an orcish dog pile. Fists were flying and snarling threats in their native tongue were being shouted over  the growing booms of thunder.

300End of Watch - Page 10 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:07 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Questioning?” The orc asked with a smirk, glancing to where Judas’ pants weren’t plastered all the way. “That what you’re calling it now?”

Ruvik was actually enjoying himself. He always had to be so careful around the humans, they were so breakable. He even grinned when he felt his fist break someone’s jaw.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next