The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of Watch

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 34]

1End of Watch - Page 2 Empty End of Watch Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Judas Carmichael hated rain. He also hated the orc that stood in groups across the street from him. It didn't help that his partner belonged to the same social class as they did. It also didn't help that the orc group hated his partner. 
They were throwing up gang signs behind the other man's back, pretending to shoot at him and it wasn't the first or the last time they would do it. 
"Hey, Ruvik!" He barked, finally tired of standing in one place while the other man decided whether he wanted an orc burger or a bronto thigh. Both smelled like death. "Today, please! Geez, I swear four elves have died in the time it's taking you to decide on that garbage."

31End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:35 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"More than I care to admit. I used to call you guys but eventually when no one came I gave up." Molly admitted. 

Judas was feeling woozy the more blood he lost. He had no real idea of what it was he was doing or saying.

32End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:48 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“No one ever came?” Ruvik asked with a frown, though he had just picked up the scent of both elf and human blood. “I can see them ignoring an orc, but why a human?”

The elf had laid Judas down on the bed and was ripping open his shirt to get to the wound. The blood didn’t seem the phase her, despite the expensive clothes and jewels she wore. “What happened to you?” She breathed as she returned from the bathroom with warm water and towels. The woman seemed to know exactly what she was doing, which made her seem even more odd.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

33End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:19 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Molly shook her head. "It's a shame the way they treat the orcs. There's nothing wrong with them." She whispered, as if she weren't currently, holding hands with one. 
She felt a slight tug from him and came up short, looking around. "What? Do you see something?" 

"I can't remember the last time...a woman ripped... my clothes off..." Judas muttered. "So how do you want to start. Me on top...or you?" He purred drunkenly.

34End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:33 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“My partner... he’s injured, and so is the one who injured him.” Ruvik murmured. “Why would he run after him alone? Crazy asshole...”

The elf rolled her bright eyes and began to clean the bullet wound, quickly realising the offending object was still inside. “It that was passes for sweet talk in the human district?” She asked softly.

35End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:45 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"An orc in our district...I hate to tell you this but you are seriously out of place." An elven woman spat at Ruvik. She even gave Molly a hateful glare. 

"Ow! Get your hands off! I don't play rough!" Judas protested. "leave me alone, woman!"

36End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:52 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Yeah yeah, tell me something I don’t know.” Ruvik growled. “A crime was committed here, you would rather a possible murderer is running lose in your precious district?”

“You sure could’ve fooled me, human.” The young woman replied, one hand pressing firmly to his hard abdomen as the slender fingers of her other hand pushed into the wound to pull out the bullet.

37End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:58 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"A crime? Here? I seriously doubt it." The woman hissed. "We elves never have those kinds of problems. That happens in your neighborhood."

Judas' hips came off the bed and he howled in pain. Everything was white hot. He forgot to breathe. Nevermind that a beautiful woman was straddling him. He was sure he was going to die.

38End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:03 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Alright, deny it then. I’ll be sure to remember that when the first elf turns up dead.” Ruvik growled, his grip on Molly’s fingers growing a little tighter.

The woman was breathing words of comfort in soft elvish tones as she simply laid cool fingers over the now empty wound. She didn’t even entertain the thought that the handsome thought her beautiful. As far as she knew, all elves were simply boring to look upon.

39End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:27 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Is that a threat?" The woman hissed, looking to wave down an elven security guard. 
"Come on, hun. It's not worth the bother." Molly snapped, turning on heel and dragging the orc officer with her. She didn't even think about what she'd called him. She didn't even know his name.

Judas listened to the soothing words as he gave himself to the darkness. It was the only thing that would make the pain go away. "So beautiful." He whispered to the woman looking down at him. "Was it good for you?"

40End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:55 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik snarled at the elf, finding them even more abhorrent than humans. He allowed the little blonde to pull him along, knowing that to find Judas, he would need to be smart, not reckless.

The elf smiled and lightly touched her lips to Judas’ forehead. “You are my first.” She breathed, her lips now close to his ear.

41End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:31 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Unknowingly Molly pulled them to a stop near another of the elves that had robbed her. The dark haired young man was watching from the alley near them, his fingers wrapped around the straps of the policeman's bloody vest.

Her words were almost enough to wake him. Judas' eyes opened wide and he shouted something that sounded like consensual. Then he was still and snoring softly.

42End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:40 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Alright, enough! You want to tell me what the hell kind of books you had in your shop?!” Ruvik demanded, though his head turned slightly, the scent on blood returning.

The elf chuckled softly and picked up the bloodied water and towels to move them someplace else. As she was heading into the bathroom she happened to check her phone, and saw twenty three angry messages from her father.

43End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:03 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No and you can't talk to me like that!" Molly snapped, yanking her fingers away from his. Something inside her oddly mourned the loss of his touch. She didn't know what to make of it. 
Behind her the elf had taken out his gun and was preparing to fire it.

"Where are you?!" Her father demanded. He was practically screaming over the phone. "You were supposed to check in hours ago! Get home now!"

44End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:12 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik didn’t answer Molly. He did however throw her to the ground, covering her with his own body as the first of many shots were fired.

“Oh daddy, you know,how I lose track of time when I’m shopping.” The young elf replied sweetly. “Nothing to worry yourself over.”

45End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:29 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

As the gunshots sounded, Molly buried her face against her protector's chest. She could hear the elf shouting in his native tongue. He was damning the orc, promising that when the dark lord returned he would eat his heart first. Then the boy stopped to reload.

"There are rumors of bad things happening." Her father said, his voice sounding more like he was worried now than angry. "Please, darling. Come home. Your mother is out and about. It's too dangerous..."

46End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:00 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik took the moment to lift hush dad and fire a flurry of shots at the elf as he reloaded. This was not how he had thought his day would go. “Run.” He told his human charge in a hushed whisper as he fired.

“I’m sorry daddy, I’ll come home right away.” The young woman breathed, casting a mournful look at the unconscious human on the hotel bed. He was the first human she had seen up close before, she had been unable to simply leave him to bleed to death.

47End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Molly jumped to her feet and ran like she was told. Her mistake was looking back. She didn't see the female elf dressed in black until she'd slammed into her. Though the other woman didn't budge, she fell to her knees. 

Arneth was pacing. He was worried about his daughter. His men had told him that his former wife had been seen outside a bookstore on the edge of the elven district. This fact was enough to make him want to put his entire world on lock down. 
She was trying again. Twenty years to the day later and she was trying again.

48End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:02 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The female elf looked down at the human at her feet with somewhat cold disinterest. “You just couldn’t keep your nose out of it, could you?” She sighed, lifting Molly up by the front of her blouse.

Viola Vermont often detested her life of lavish luxury within the walls of her father’s massive home. She wanted for nothing, but it also meant nothing wanted for her. The young elf had come to realise just how terribly lonely she was lately, despite her father’s insistence that all she needed was a day at the spa, or a new car. All this aside, she was blissfully unaware for her father’s reasons for the way he treated her. As far as she knew, her mother had simply abandoned them.
The purple haired elf leaned over Judas one last time, stroking his cheek lightly as she smiled sadly. “If this were like one of my books... you would vow to find me again.” She mused, then left him alone in the room with orders at the front desk that clean clothing was to be taken up to him.

49End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:58 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Molly's eyes went wide. She knew this woman. She had denied her access to the magick books several times before. "I don't know what you're talking about." She hissed. 

Judas stirred when he heard a knock at the door and stumbled to his feet. He opened the door, feeling as if he'd been hit by a truck.

50End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:09 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The dark haired elf was still holding Molly as gunshots continued to echo not too far away. “What does a little human bookworm need with books on magick, any way?” She mused, looking Molly over at last. 

The male elf at the door sighed with disgust when he saw it was a human who answered. “Put these on and leave.” He told him curtly, shoving the clean clothing at Judas.

51End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I'll answer that when you tell me why you need them." Molly spat, trying to shrug out of the other woman's grasp. 
The elf boy finally fell, his gun clattering in the street. His blood was everywhere and no one seemed to notice or care.

"I have my uniform..." Judas looked down only now realizing that he was bare from the waist up.

52End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:06 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Explain myself? To a human?” The woman sneered. “I’d rather...” suddenly she was cut off mid sentence and her grip on Molly released as a single bullet slammed into her shoulder. 
“I told you to run, girlie.” Ruvik hissed, looking rather worse for wear.

The elf looked Judas over with yet more disgust. “Yes, well... you can’t walk around this hotel like that. Get dressed and leave.”

53End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:55 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Molly turned and grabbed at the orc, yanking him back toward her own alleyway. He was bleeding and had turned a pale shade of green. "And you called me stupid." She muttered. "At least books don't shoot at me."

Judas took the clothes and grumbled about elves. He slammed the door in the man's face after taking the clothes, wondering how they'd known his exact size and where his partner was.

54End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:58 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“It was your books that started this!” Ruvik insisted, unable to do much but let Molly pull him along.

“See, safe and sound!” Viola declared as she returned home, a bright smile hiding exactly what she had been up to. “You worry too much.” She assured her father as she dumped her shopping bags down.

55End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:14 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Molly didn't say anything, his words stinging. Once they were back in the bookstore she shoved him into a tiny bathroom that had them both pressed against each other. She did her best to clean the blood from his face and began removing his vest to see where else he was injured. 
The closeness was making her insides burn and it was making her terrified. 

Arneth's nostrils flared. It was clear that he didn't quite believe her. "Those are not the clothes you left in." He said softly. "Why change?"

56End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:25 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik was feeling almost as awkward as Molly. Almost. Several bullets in his ribs held his attention slightly more than the soft female skin touching his own. “I should really be looking for my partner...” he insisted, though it was a half assed effort.

Viola’s smile faltered slightly, then she simply laughed. “This outfit was just so cute I had to wear it right out of the store.” She told her father, kissing lightly on the cheek as she passed.

57End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:06 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I'm calling an ambulance." Molly said when she saw just how bad off he was.
When Ruvik next woke his partner would sitting beside his hospital bed. Judas was frowning over a crossword puzzle.

"I smell human on you." Arneth's hissed suddenly. "Come back here, girl. Answer your father. Show me what's in those bags..."

58End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:11 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“You look like shit...” Ruvik muttered, even if that was far from the truth. “And smell like elf.”

Viola had been walking away when her father demanded this, and fought to keep her gaze from the bloodied clothing in one of the shopping bags. Right then she was cursing herself for even bringing the desss home with her. “Human? Daddy, don’t be so absurd, you know I’ve never even met a human.”

59End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"So do you." Judas snorted. "We were kinda stuck in elf district for a few hours." He pointed out. Unlike his partner he had not let anyone see or check his wound. Not had he told anyone what had happened to him when he'd run into the strange girl that he struggled to remember.

"I can smell it. Don't lie to me." Arneth had never spoken harhly to his daughter but right now he had no choice. His wife had been spotted and things were going south fast. "Violet. Do not lie to your father."

60End of Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:42 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Eight, and you were... just doing your job?” Ruvik asked, pointing to the diamond earring that was inexplicably fastened through one of the open buttonholes on the shirt Judas currently wore.

Viola lost her smile at last. “Funny... you say father, when in truth you act like no more than my jailer!” She snapped.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next