Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of Watch

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 34]

1 End of Watch on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Judas Carmichael hated rain. He also hated the orc that stood in groups across the street from him. It didn't help that his partner belonged to the same social class as they did. It also didn't help that the orc group hated his partner. 
They were throwing up gang signs behind the other man's back, pretending to shoot at him and it wasn't the first or the last time they would do it. 
"Hey, Ruvik!" He barked, finally tired of standing in one place while the other man decided whether he wanted an orc burger or a bronto thigh. Both smelled like death. "Today, please! Geez, I swear four elves have died in the time it's taking you to decide on that garbage."

View user profile

631 Re: End of Watch on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:20 am

Talon simply chuckled, he rarely saw the bad in anyone, even when it was staring him straight in the face. "She's going to start working with us in the shop and you know I never let anyone do that without donut day." 

"It's not about compassion. It's about bringing them all to heel. It's about showing them all that they need a ruler. A leader. The nine races cannot continue as they are. Even our people are selfishly believeing they are better then the others." Kandomere said as he opened the door for her.

View user profile

632 Re: End of Watch on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:29 am

“Is that so?” The man asked, leaning back in his seat as he made no effort to hide the fact he was looking Viola over. “Bad break up?” He asked her with a not entirely friendly smile.
“Something like that.” Viola muttered, scooting her chair a little further away from him.

“Aren’t we?” Celia asked, though she got into the car before Kandomere could grill her for saying it.

View user profile http://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

633 Re: End of Watch on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:27 pm

"Victor, you're doing it again." Talon said, he wasn't being rude. There was a simple reminder tone to his voice. He made no show of it but he moved his seat in between them, stealing a donut off Viola's plate.

It was clear her words had offended him. The rest of the way to his home kandomere didn't speak. He took Molly to a cell, his lips set in a thin line. He was brooding.

View user profile

634 Re: End of Watch on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:59 pm

“What?” Victor asked innocently, though the smile he wore was quite the opposite. “I’m just bein’ friendly.” He drawled. “Not jealous, are you?” He added as he watched Viola watching Talon eat his donut.

“Are you hungry?” Celia had given Kandomere some space, but the silence was finally killing her. “I could get you something... even human food, I know you like it.”

635 Re: End of Watch on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:20 pm

"Why would I be?" Talon asked, his mouth full. "You look like Voldemort on a bad hair day and besides, you're not going to win a girl demanding to know the status of her dating life. You're already on the shit list with little bit here." He leaned over and bumped Viola with his shoulder, clearly already affectionate for her.

Kandomere snorted, continuing to stare out his window. His mood was black, his memories eating away at him. He wanted nothing but to forget.

View user profile

636 Re: End of Watch on Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:58 pm

Viola couldn’t help but grin, even if it did hurt her bruised face. 
Victor wasn’t smiling this time. He saw the affectionate way Talon was acting towards this new girl, and already knew how to create hell. Lillian. “Yeah? Well you look like a hobo caveman.” He snorted.

Celia crossed the room, the door clicking shut behind her. The dark haired elf dropped several light kisses against Kandomere’s throat as her fingers tracing the tips of his pointed ears. She figured his mood couldn’t get any worse...

637 Re: End of Watch on Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:45 pm

"He's just jealous, isnt he little bit?" Talon chuckled, missing the wicked look in the other man's eyes. "Best looking caveman ever." He added, stuffing another donut in his mouth.

"What are you doing, woman?" Kandomere asked softly, not used to touching of any kind. Much less the romantic kind.

View user profile

638 Re: End of Watch on Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:07 pm

Viola shrugged her shoulders rather nonchalantly, and reached for another donut. “I dunno, I’ve not seen a lot of cavemen.” She replied, though the ghost of a teasing smile tugged at the corners of her lips.

“You’re tense...” Celia breathed, her tongue teasing the sensitive point of Kandomere’s ear. The woman smiled darkly as she did it, recalling how she had mutilated Viola’s perfectly pointed ears.

639 Re: End of Watch on Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:01 pm

Talon snatched the donut moments before Viola's fingers touched it. He turned his head to grin at her. "Gotta be faster than that." He purred 

"Always." Kandomere murmured, his body melting at her touch. He didn't believe she cared for him. He wasn't going to fool himself into it either.

View user profile

640 Re: End of Watch on Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:21 pm

Viola looked positively outraged by the sudden betrayal, though she smirked a moment later. A small hand shot out, smacking Talonks in a sudden upward movement that sent the donut flying, where she then plucked it out of the air. “You snooze you lose.” She told him with a shrug before biting into it.

Celia felt roughly the same, expecting him to shoot her at any moment now. That didn’t stop her however, the dark haired elf turned Kandomere’s face to the side with slender fingers, her lips finding his in an almost gentle kiss.

641 Re: End of Watch on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:10 pm

Talon looked like someone had stolen his puppy and stuck out his tongue at her. Both of them were ignoring Victor.
"That was below the belt lady." He snorted, pretending to pout.

Kandomere sighed softly, giving in to the moment. Why shouldn't he? Why should he care what others thought?

View user profile

642 Re: End of Watch on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:17 pm

Victor was watching the two of them with a barely concealed scowl. It hadn’t been wise of Viola or Talon to shoot him down like this. “Well, who am I to get in the way of this budding romance.” He snorted as he pushed himself to his feet. “Give your actual girlfriend my regards, won’t you?” He added spitefully.

Celia moved in front of Kandomore, gently unbuttoning his shirt before pushing it off his strong shoulders. There were still slight marks in the pattern of his veins left behind by Viola’s magick, and her mother was lightly tracing a fingers over them now. She found them both beautiful, and painful.

643 Re: End of Watch on Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:55 pm

Talon waved him off. Smiling as a group of orcs came and sat down with them and began telling him about their night at the Fogteeth club. 

Kandomere was gentle with Celia, in a way he'd never been with another woman. But when he was done he left her in his bed and returned to his brooding in his throne room.

View user profile

644 Re: End of Watch on Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:19 pm

Viola had tried to keep her fear inside, focusing on nothing but whatever song played on the radio, but finally she suddenly shoved her chair back and ran for the bathroom. She knew they couldn’t be the same orcs who had kidnapped and attempted to violate her, but that didn’t mean she could #mply cease being afraid.

Celia was instantly aware of when Kandomere left. The small woman turned onto her side, the silk sheets still tangled around her slender frame as she stared at the door. She would ha e to hunt her daughter down, it was all that would make the dark lord happy, or so she thought. Two brights would make him happier than one. Maybe she would find her daughter’s human lover too, seeing how upset Kandomere had been that he wouldn’t be the first to taste Viola.

645 Re: End of Watch on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:31 pm

"Little bit?" Talon didn't seem to care if there were other women in the bathroom. "What happened? Are you okay?"

Molly had somehow managed to escape her prison and was now running down the street. She still wore nothing more than Ruvik's shirt.

View user profile

646 Re: End of Watch on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:32 pm

"Little bit?" Talon didn't seem to care if there were other women in the bathroom. "What happened? Are you okay?"

Molly had somehow managed to escape her prison and was now running down the street. She still wore nothing more than Ruvik's shirt.

View user profile

647 Re: End of Watch on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:53 pm

Viola was sat in top of the toilet inside one of the stalls, her head in her hands as she tried to tell herself she was being ridiculous. It was unfair of her to judge all orcs the same based on the ones that hurt her. The young elf knew this, it was just a hard concept for her right then. “I’m sorry...” she breathed, her tiny voice seemed too loud in the echo of the bathroom. “I upset your friends, didn’t I?”

It was still dark outside, and Molly was the very kind of tasty treat anyone would want to sample, even without knowledge of her being a bright.

648 Re: End of Watch on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:32 pm

"Not at all. They blamed the whole thing on me. But I'm worried about you. What made you leave? Was it something I said?"

Molly didn't really know where to go. Her home was gone and with Ruvik gone she couldn't go there either. She couldn't go to a hospital or they'd return her to Kandomere.

View user profile

649 Re: End of Watch on Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:39 pm

Viola shook her head, then quickly realised that Talon couldn’t see. Slowly the stall door opened, and she looked up at him, feeling rather ashamed. “I was kidnapped once, right out of my boyfriends car.” She breathed. Viola almost laughed at the fact she said she was kidnapped ‘once’, when it had in truth been several times.

“Oh my, are you okay?” A blonde human with bright green eyes nearly dropped the stack of books she was juggling when she saw Molly running down the street wearing nothing but a man’s dirty shirt.

650 Re: End of Watch on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:02 pm

"Orcs had something to do with it? Is that why you got so upset?" Talon asked gently. "Viola, I'm so sorry things have been so bad. I wish me giving you a cheesy smile and telling you to stick with me and I'll fix it would make it better but it won't. All it will take is time."

Molly stopped where she was, trying to catch her breath. She couldn't trust anyone. She couldn't afford to. "I'm...no... I don't know..." She admitted finally.

View user profile

651 Re: End of Watch on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:19 pm

Viola nodded in agreement. “I know, but I shouldn’t be imposing on you like this. Won’t your girlfriend get mad?”

The other woman managed to balance her books in one hand and pushed her glasses up her nose before extending that same hand to Molly. “My name is Ivy, I’m not scary, I promise.”

652 Re: End of Watch on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:42 pm

"she's my girlfriend. Not my mother, not my boss." Talon told her, crouching in front of her. "It's going to be okay, Viola. I promise."

Molly shook her hand, taking another step back. "I don't know you. I have to go."

View user profile

653 Re: End of Watch on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:12 pm

What neither of them yet knew, was that Victor had been in the doorway, recording Talon telling Viola that he wanted her to stick with him, that he wanted to fix her.
The small elf smiled and tucked some of her amethyst hair behind one of her damaged ears. “When you say it like that, how can I not believe you?”

“Wait, please?” Ivy pleaded, rearranging her books again. “You look cold, can I at least get you something, ah... warmer to wear? A coffee maybe?”

654 Re: End of Watch on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:28 pm

"That's the spirit." Talon laughed softly. "Now come on. One of those orcs promised me donuts and I'm making sure he keeps his word." 

Molly shook her head. "I just need to go home." She whispered, though she wasn't sure where that was.

View user profile

655 Re: End of Watch on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:50 pm

“You already ate an entire box!” Viola exclaimed with wide blue eyes. 

“I have a car, I could give you a ride?” Ivy suggested. “This part of town isn’t too nice for a woman after dark... or before, come to think of it.”

656 Re: End of Watch on Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:00 am

"I'm taking this box to the police station. On Thursdays I train their dogs. Since lil won't let me have a pet I have to get my fun somewhere, right?" Talon teased.

"Then why are you here?" Molly asked, more suspicious than ever. She was still backing away, brushing strands of hair out of her face.

View user profile

657 Re: End of Watch on Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:32 pm

“Police station? You... you know people there?” Viola asked, her voice again coming out sounding much stranger than it usually did.

“The rent is cheap.” Ivy replied with a shrug of her shoulder and a somewhat tired smile.

658 Re: End of Watch on Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:26 pm

"was your boy friend an officer?" Talon asked, leading her out of the bathroom.

"I have to go. I'm looking for someone." Molly said, already turning to leave.

View user profile

659 Re: End of Watch on Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:10 pm

Viola nodded hesitantly. “He was inured, I helped when he was inside the el... when he couldn’t get tons hospital.”

“I can help!” Ivy insisted. “Please, I can’t see you wandering the night streets in... that.” She remarked, pushing her glasses up her nose again. “Who are we looking for?”

660 Re: End of Watch on Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:24 pm

Six months passed rather quickly for Talon. He was busy with his tattoo shop. Because of his reputation, he had many customers from all races even elves. He spent a good deal of spare time with Viola, doing his best to help her overcome her nightmares. He said no more about his own. 

Molly never did tell the other woman who she was looking for. Not that it mattered now. Six months passed quickly for her and once again she found herself living with a stranger. 
She spoke very little and did everything she could to hide her growing pregnancy. She no longer trusted anyone. 
She'd gone to work at a coffee shop to pay her portion of the rent but she was no more cheerful here than she was at Ivy's apartment. She mourned Ruvik. She'd let herself love and it had cost her.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum