The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of Watch

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1End of Watch Empty End of Watch Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:14 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I knew she would...one way or another... which is why I told you to wait at the hotel. I planned to handle things differently." Talon told her. 

Molly heard the voice and her stomach twisted. A part of her blamed the other woman for what happened to her baby. How could she not? She kept walking. Pretending not to hear Ivy.

2End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:18 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“She knew you were going to betray her... with me?” Viola asked, feeling she had been blind to everything happening around her. 

Ivy crossed the street and fell into step beside Molly, skipping as they walked. She was no longer the reserved looking librarian who had taken Molly in, it was now quite clear that had all been a character she was playing. “Looking kinda lost there, doll.” She mused.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

3End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:31 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"well why wouldn't I? You were good to me. You treated me like a person, like I mattered. How could I not fall in love with you? I was the only one who didn't see it coming a mile away." Talon laughed softly.

"I know exactly where I'm going." Molly said, her jaw clenched as she moved. "What do you want?"

4End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:17 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola’s heart fluttered when Talon confessed his love for her, and it reflected on the machine she was connected to. The young woman laughed gently and wiped away a tear that had welled up in her eye. 
“You weren’t the only one, I never dreamed you would look at me this way.”

Ivy shrugged her shoulders. “For someone who knows where they're going, you sure spent some time sitting outside and elf boutique.” She commented, proving Kandomere had eyes everywhere.

5End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:41 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The nurse came in and sent Talon away. She patted Viola's head, humming softly. "Is he your brother?" She asked.

"That used to be my dad's book store." Molly said. "They built over it but...I don't know how. I still own the property."

6End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:21 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“I sure hope not, or we would be locked away.” Viola remarked with a smirk as she simply lay down in the bed.

“Maybe you’re dead?” Ivy replied rather cheerfully. “Don’t need your permission then.”

7End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:25 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"How is it that he doesn't drain your magick?" The woman asked, looking her over with icy eyes that would seem very familiar.

"Or maybe I still own the land but not the store." Molly said with a mock cheerfulness of her own. "Who knows what my bank account looks like now?"

8End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:02 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola had just closed her eyes to drift into dreams of her ‘brother’ when those icy words slid into her. The the longest moment she was afraid to open her eyes again. “I have no magick...” she whispered, a tremble to her voice.

“True.” Icy replied, talking with her hands clasped behind her back now. “Or maybe it is as empty as your life. You do seem to drop people oh so expertly.”

9End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The thin smile was another reminder. "Did your parents teach you nothing about your gift? Magick used to be contained in a glass lantern, hidden away where it was safe until it was needed. But then it was stolen and corrupted. So the guardian took it and broke it scattering it so that the darkness couldn't possibly get it back. Magick seeped into the Earth and we who are Brights are constantly refilled with the source. The very thing that sweet little darling didn't want to happen became true. She gave magick to all. Even the darkness." The very male like voice purred. 

"Which is why I'm still alive." Molly said, trying to pretend the other woman's words didn't sting. "What do you need, Ivy?"

10End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:36 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola’s lower lip trembled as she slowly opened her dull eyes, that voice haunting her nightmares. “How could my mother teach me anything? You corrupted and stole her before I even knew her!” She hissed, finding at least a little bravery. 

Ivy shrugged her shoulders, seeming to take great interest in a strand of her crimson hair. “Nothing... everything.” She replied, proving to be rather evasive. “Tell me, how much did it hurt to have an orc halfling try to rip its way out of you?” She added, a wicked glimmer in her bright green eyes.

11End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:07 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Kandomere dropped the illusion. There was no need for it. "Like so many before her, your mother made a stupid choice. Like the woman I once loved. Until she betrayed me..." He added with a hiss. "Your mother...is her copy. I hate her for that."

Molly turned her head, this time unable to avoid pretending the other woman's words didn't hurt. "Are you jealous?" She asked finally. "Cause you sound it."

12End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:18 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola dared to snort and roll her eyes. “You expect me to believe you know what love, or betrayal are?”

Ivy grinned, seeming to enjoy the look in Molly’s eyes far too much. “Pain is pleasure, my sweet.” She purred, reaching out and stroking the other woman is cheek. “And you seem to get it all.”

13End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:43 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Love is...a word. It means nothing. I only meant that I made her my mate, believed she could rule beside me. She proved herself to be weak and afraid. Like your mother, like you." Kandomere said, his tone cold.

Molly slapped her fingers away. "Again. Jealous." She muttered, speeding up. "You can just move along. There is nothing to see here. I'm not pregnant. I don't have anything you'd be interested in this time."

14End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:48 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“I never pretended to be something I’m not.” Viola replied. “I’m no heroine in a story book, I know my limits make a very long list, and I rely on people around me far too much.” She added with a strange honesty, given who she was talking to. “But that says more about you and Celia, than it does me. Despite my apparent weakness, neither of you broke me.”

Ivy was quick to match pace, grabbing Molly by her slender shoulders and slamming her against the shutter of an abandoned storefront. “No.... but you have something HE might want.” She purred, nose to nose with the blonde.

15End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:03 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Oh sweetie, you speak so bravely. Just like Kali. But you're missing the point. I wasn't trying to break you." He leaned over and pressed his lips to hers, his fingers sliding beneath her hisphosp gown and along her inner thigh until he found the warmth that didn't belong to him. 
Again her magick responded, lighting up his skin and leaving hers. He was rough in his minstrations, not allowing her to so much as move until he'd taken what he wanted. When he was done he stepped back and licked his fingers. His skin glowed. "My little butterfly...you still cry out for me. What will your soldier say to that?" He purred.

"Molly's forehead met with the other womans and she was sure she heard something crack. It wasn't until she was running down the street that she tasted the blood coming from her nose.

16End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:18 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola was openly sobbing, his rough violation having robbed her of what little strength she had regained since being admitted to the hospital. The young elf wanted to cry for Talon, to have him hold her like he did all those months ago and make this seem like nothing but a bad dream. But how could she? Would he even believe that this was all against her will? If it had been so terrible... why hadn’t she hit the call button sitting right beside her on the blanket? She thought herself a nobody, when in fact she was a somebody of great importance, she just didn’t remember. Yet. But Kandomere’s words about the original keeper of the magic had stirred something deep inside her. It was only tiny, no more than a glowing ember at this point.

Ivy hit the pavement, blood sliding from her nose, though she laughed. The small redhead was on her back, blood dripping down her chin, and laughing up at the twilight sky.

17End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:36 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Talon came back a few hours later, carrying a bag if clean clothes and toiletries for Viola, none the wiser. For all he knew she'd simply rested and the "nurse" had given her something to help with that.

Molly checked into a tiny roadside motel just outside the city. It had no more than ten rooms. Her father would have called it a roach motel and he'd have been right. But still she was alone and it was quiet here.

18End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:44 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Talon would have no idea that Viola had dragged herself into the shower, and sat on the floor with her knees hugged to her chest as she sobbed until she actually began to heave. 

All the rooms were vacant, save for one that the orc desk clerk muttered about the room simply being ‘unavailable’. He had all but tossed the key at Molly, which was to the room across the hall from the locked up room.

19End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:55 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You ok?" Talon asked, putting down the bag on the edge of the bed. "I brought you some flannel pajamas. I know how cold these places get. And a hair brush." He held out a purple one with sparkles on it, giving her a sheepish smile. 

Molly thought the action was strange but simply nodded and headed toward the room. She was tired and she needed to clean the dried blood off her face. Leave it to an orc not to notice the blood.
She locked her door and dropped on the bed for a minute or two, sighing deeply. "Stupid girl." She muttered. "You'll never learn will you?"

20End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:03 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola wanted to sob all over again when she saw that smile. He was trying so hard, he was such a sweet guy... and she had dragged him into this dark world she was a part of. At least, Viola was assuming she had dragged him in. “You’re too good to me.” She breathed with a smile of her own, her fingers closing over his around the brush.

Walls had ears, especially in a place like this. In fact, it seemed the entire city had ears, as Molly wasn’t as alone as she thought. There was a tap on her door. It was firm, but not the kind of door shaking tap that would sound threatening in a place like this.

21End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:14 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I also brought pizza and cinnamon rolls." Talon told her, leaning over to kiss her forehead. "Your stomach was making noises earlier."

Molly assumed it was the front desk orc and didn't hesitate to open the door.

22End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:19 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“All that’s missing is an ice cold beer.” Viola replied, her gentle smile assuring him she knew she couldn’t have beer while she was in here. 

Darbok’s large form filled the doorway. Somehow he was able to look both relieved she was indeed in one piece, and livid that she had put herself in danger like this. He didn’t say anything. He just stood there, eyes watching her, waiting for her to tell him how this was all his fault.

23End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:26 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Talon pulled two bottles out of his pocket, grinning even wider. "I won't tell if you don't." He chuckled.

Molly stood her ground, her knuckles white as she fought the urge to slam the door in his face. "I don't need any towels. Thank you." She said through her teeth. "Go away."

24End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:30 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Do you have any idea how much I love you right now?” Viola asked, simply astounded that he could cast such brightness into the darkness that Kandomere had left in his wake.

Again, Darbok didn’t say anything right away, and had a foot ready to jam the door in case she did try to slam it shut. “Really?” He asked thinly. “Then that isn’t blood I smell on the wines in the bathroom?” He added without tearing his gaze from her face.

25End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:39 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Talon didn't know how to respond to that. He actually blushed. No one had ever said this to him. 
He busied himself opening her beer and setting up the food so she could reach it. 

"I told told you to go away." She hissed. The hand on the door was beginning to shake. "You need to leave."

26End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:46 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola was charmed further by his apparent embarrassment at her wordsmith but also a little saddened; it made her wonder if Lillian had ever told him she loved him. “Talon...” she breathed his name and patted the bed beside her, wanting him as close as possible.

“Or what? You’ll run away again?” Darbok challenged. “You know who runs away from things? Children.” Clearly, now he knew she was fine, his anger was getting the better of him.

27End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:07 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Talon obeyed, sitting beside her with a soft sigh. "I love you, too, Vi." He breathed. He felt silly for saying it, almost as if he wasn't sure if she would believe him.

"Screw off." Molly growled, shoving him even though she knew it wouldn't do her any good. "If I want to screw like a rat you're not my guy."

28End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:13 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Violet smiled and laid her head down against his shoulder. “I wish we could Have somebodies else’s lives.” She found herself breathing as she toyed with Talon’s fingers. “I just want to lay around watching movies with you, and other dumb crap... not constantly looking over my shoulder for deranged mothers or crazy ex girlfriends.”

“Molly, I was never your guy.” Darbok told her. “To be your guy... you would have to let me in.” He added sadly. Darbok purposefully didn’t apologise for what he had said in the orc meeting.

29End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:41 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"We can. Screw them." Talon said, resting his head on her shoulder. "We will lose ourselves in life and we'll be happy. I promise you, tomorrow when the hospital priest comes to marry us, we'll be the happiest awesomest couple ever."

"I let you in. I even told you I loved you." Molly reminded him. "Then I find out exactly the way you feel about humans. You could have said something before you made a fool of me, you...you...towering sack of...orc shit!" She shouted, stomping on his foot with her bare toes.

30End of Watch Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:45 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“What?!” Viola’s head shot up, and she was now grinning at Talon. “Tell me that’s not a joke, please?” She needed this, more than he knew. The battered and bruised elf needed something good in her life to keep the darkness of what had just happened away.

Darbok glanced down at his foot, but didn’t move it. “That’s what your pissed about? That I think your species breeds too easily?”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next