The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old Vendettas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 25]

1Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Old Vendettas Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:47 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

The BSAA were as swift as ever with their rescue and clean up efforts in the aftermath of the New York attack. People were already being evacuated from the worst affected areas, a precaution they were told, nothing more. It was a chance to sweep the bodies from the streets and remove the charred remains of one Glenn Arias. There were emergency medical units being errected in many buildings. People were thankfully vaccinated, but there were still a great many wounded wandering the streets. Even the heroes themselves had found their way the one of the larger medical units, though one of their number would soon be regretting that decision. 
Chris Redfield would be given little warning before his wife zeroed in on him, lean limbs pushing people aside before she slapped him hard enough to make a sound that echoed. “You force me behind a desk, and this is how I have to find you?!” She hissed, holding up her PDA with a flashing red dot that showed Chris’ current location.
The small nurse who had been treating Chris for superficial wounds stared at the brunette with wide eyes, already quite terrified of this formidable looking woman.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

601Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:12 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No." He hissed. Chris had made up his mind. He no longer owed Rebecca anything. She betrayed them. He couldn't afford to jepordize Jill to anything. "We're here for Leon."

602Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:30 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill couldn’t argue that point, but it did cause her to pause in her attack and look at Chris. “Maybe she knows where he is?”

603Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:57 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I'll ask her zombie head." Chris snapped, kicking a zombie toward Rebecca. He wasn't aware that there was an undead behind them that was just waking up. This one would be much harder to kill. It's scream was the first clue.

604Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:04 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill threw herself into Chris, sending him stumbling closer to Rebecca, leaving Jill to take the full force of those sharp claws down her back.

605Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:14 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Jill, goddamn it!" Chris cursed, grabbing Rebecca by her arm and turning back. The zombie on the ground was getting up. This was getting out of hand.

606Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:22 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill was leaning heavily on the doorframe, her breathing ragged with pain. However, through the shredded back of her clothing, it would be easy to see her skin knitting back together in much the same way Sherry’s did.

607Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:55 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca shot the zombie that was getting up, yanking her arm free of Chris' grasp.
The crimson headed zombie had turned on the man who was paying no attention to it. It screamed again and made a dive for him.

608Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:00 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill was just a moment too slow this time. All three of them hit the ground, blood splattering, though it wasn’t immediately clear who it belonged to.

609Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:35 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Jill..." Chris gasped out, thinking his wife was the one who had taken care of the zombie.
Rebecca wasn't paying attention to anyone. She was concerned with the bite the monster had torn into her shoulder. It was bleeding heavily. She wouldn't last long like this.

610Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:06 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Once she was back on her feet Jill was taking on the undead again. “Get Rebecca out of here, she can lead you to Leon!” She insisted, ducking just in time to avoid a claw to the face.

611Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:12 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I'm not leaving you." It was the same old song and dance between the two. Rebecca knew it well and like Wesker's she hated them for it. Before Chris could react the tiny woman shot him in the lower back, knowing full well his vest didn't cover that part. Jill wouldn't be aware of it until the crimson zombie was lying dead next to where Chris was kneeling on the ground. Rebecca was gone.

612Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:20 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill heard the gunshot and seemed to turn in slow motion. First her gaze fell on in the again unmoving crimson zombie, then her husband on his knees. Of course she assumed he had been the one to shoot the creature, never did she suspect he was in trouble all of his own. “Hey, nice job.” She told Chris with a smile, extending a hand out to help him back up.

613Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:55 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Thanks." Chris wheezed. He didn't really know what he was thanking his wife for. He hadn't done anything. It was Rebecca's shot through him that had killed the monster. Or at least he thought it was Rebecca. 
The woman he'd glanced at before he'd turned to help his wife was not the one he'd once taught how to shoot a gun. She'd been terrified of the loud noise, never mind the kick back. This woman had a darkness in her eyes that he recognized and he hated with a passion that left his insides numb. 
He didn't take Jill's hand. He wasn't sure he could in that moment. He was still trying to process everything. Not to mention he was fairly certain he was in shock. 

Rebecca plunged into the garden, only to be stopped by another familiar screech. A hunter. She wasn't going to survive this. Perhaps it was for the best. After what she'd just done she most likely didn't deserve to.

614Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:58 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill was concerned that Chris seemed a little out of it when he briefly answered her. She kicked the zombie remains aside and knelt in front of her partner. “Don’t worry about Rebecca, she can’t be that injured if she left us here, right?” She teased, thinking he was worried the small woman was in trouble.

615Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"She had...a huge chunk out of her...shoulder..." Chris ground out. "Just...give me a second." He couldn't feel anything at all. It was beginning to worry him.

Rebecca slid down the wall as the Hunter leaped over her, barely missing having her head removed. She knew why even Wesker had abandoned her. She had betrayed him too. Why shouldn't he get the pleasure of watching her die?

616Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:06 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill usually hated how sensitive her nose was now, but right then... it was telling her far too much. All the blood. She had assumed it was Rebecca’s. “You think I’m an idiot, don’t you?” She asked sadly.

The hunter was poised to attack, when suddenly it howled in pain and backed off. “This is what I taught you?” Wesker asked calmly as he stepped from the darkness. “To cower like a child?”

617Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:50 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Jill... Sherry..." He was trying to point to something under the bed. A familiar necklace. He still wasn't thinking about his injury and the lack of pain.

Rebecca didn't look up. She couldn't. She stared at Wesker's boots. "You left me." She whispered. "You were going to left those things kill me. Like the first time."

618Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:57 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill didn’t even glance to where her husband was pointing. He was hurt, and she was terrified. Her hands were already pressed to his chest, easily able to topple his balance and force Chris to lay down. “Where is it? Where did it bite you?!” She demanded, thinking that was why she could smell his blood.

Wesker started down at Rebecca for a painful moment in silence, then exhaled audibly. “Let is an odd choice of words. I have you the means, the training to defend yourself. Instead, you chose to scream and cower.”

619Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:20 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Sherry is here." Chris said, his tone sluggish and rather unconcerned. That was nothing like him. "Under the bed..."

"Fuck you." Rebecca said, rising to her feet. She shoved at Wesker, flame in her sky colored eyes. "I was asleep, you son of a bitch! Is there never any down time with you?!"

620Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:41 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Chris, Sherry is looking after Claire.” Jill breathed as she began removing his vest to find the source of the blood. “Remember? Claire was in pretty bad shape without Leon.” She didn’t want to believe Sherry was anywhere near this place.

“No.” Wesker replied simply, then tapped the mic in his ear. “Leon, prep the infirmary. Doctor Chambers has had a small accident.”

621Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:50 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

When Jill removed the vest more blood poured out. It was as if the only thing holding it in had been the vest. "Sherry...had a nightmare...can you hear her screaming? " Chris whispered.

"On it." Leon replied in a dead pan tone.
" I'm not going back with you." Rebecca snapped, shaking her head. "You left me to die. I've had enough of that."

622Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:57 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Fuck...” Jill’s fingers were shaking as she pressed them firmly over the now exposed bullet wound, not that it helped the second wound in his back. She knew she had to keep calm, Chris’ life depended on it. “Fuck...” she hissed the word again, like it would clear her thoughts. “You idiot, Redfield!” She finally barked. “You know what I have to do, don’t you? You hate field medicine!”

“Correction, you are allowing yourself to die.” Wesker replied as he scooped Rebecca into his arms. “Depending on someone else to consistently rescue you is a weakness Redfield taught you.”

623Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:03 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

This got a bit of a rise from Chris. "Fuck... Field... No!" He grunted, trying to shove her away.

"I don't need training and I don't need rescuing." Rebecca muttered. "What I needed was sleep. I'm so tired lately. You don't listen to me..." She sighed, resting her head on his shoulder. "I'm breakable, Albert. One of these days you'll understand that."

624Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:20 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Despite his much larger size, Jill managed to keep Chris held down as she reached into her own best for a bandage roll. Once it was free she fished into Chris’ own pocket for a lighter. “And you say you quit?” She asked with a quiet snort. “I have to cauterise the wound and stop the bleeding.” She added, now sliding a bullet from the clip of her own weapon.

“No. One of these days I will fix you.” Wesker replied, again in that same correcting tone. “Breakable is no good to me. In any situation.” He added. Well aware that Rebecca knew how much he had to hold back when he claimed her all too human body.

625Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:58 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris was trying to shake his head but he couldn't. The numbness was creeping up his spine. He didn't want her to know. She would only worry. He was not all powerful like she was.

"You'd better be glad I love you." Rebecca whispered in his ear. She was beginning to shiver. The shock was taking over her. " I wouldn't take this kind of bullying from anyone else."

626Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:16 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

That had always been Jill’s problem, even back in the RPD; she saw nothing else when it came to. Bristol Redfield. His safely blinded her to everything else, as she proved that fateful night to three herself and Wesker out the window to save him. Jill gave Chris little warning before she lit the gunpowder and sealed the first wound. 

Wesker had of course heard the words, but said little until he laid her down on the surface Leon had prepared for him. It wasn’t the blood loss that he was concerned with, it was the bite. It had possibly been too long already. This would mean bringing forward his plan to make Rebecca ‘less breakable’ like he had stated.

627Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:49 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris' cry of pain could be heard throughout the mansion. It was answered by other creatures of far less repute. It wasn't like him to make noises like this.

Rebecca was waving away Wesker, trying to keep him from working on her at all. She had a secret much darker than the bite she didn't want to share.

628Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:55 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill choked back a sob of her own. He had other scars where she had had to do this, and had never screamed so loudly. “I’m sorry...” She breathed, hating to be the one to make him hurt like this.

Wesker, predictably, ignored her. He gestured Leon to give her a sedative and ripped open her shirt a little more to better see the wound. “Don’t fight it. The alternative is far worse. You know this first hand.”

629Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:17 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Leon paused when he heard Chris scream in pain. Claire would kill them for this. He wondered what she would think when she knew Rebecca had been the cause.

Chris passed out. He fought it but there was nothing he could do. They hadn't completed the mission and he'd become weak.

"Captain... I have had the vaccine... I will be fine. Please?" Rebecca sounded strangely panicked. She didn't try to keep him from looking at her shoulder but she kept Leon from sedating her.

630Old Vendettas - Page 21 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:22 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill was almost relieved when Chris passed out. She stopped the bleeding in the entry wound, then bandaged him up. For a moment she simply sat there, smeared with her husband’s blood and staring at the undead body parts around them. A dark part of her was beginning to whisper that they wouldn’t get out of this. There would be no dream home. No secluded lakeside paradise. This was their life, so this was how they would die. 

Wesker halted in what he was doing, noting the change in tone to Rebecca’s voice. “Either you are afraid of me, or you don’t trust me. Which is it?”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum