The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old Vendettas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 25]

1Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Old Vendettas Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:47 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

The BSAA were as swift as ever with their rescue and clean up efforts in the aftermath of the New York attack. People were already being evacuated from the worst affected areas, a precaution they were told, nothing more. It was a chance to sweep the bodies from the streets and remove the charred remains of one Glenn Arias. There were emergency medical units being errected in many buildings. People were thankfully vaccinated, but there were still a great many wounded wandering the streets. Even the heroes themselves had found their way the one of the larger medical units, though one of their number would soon be regretting that decision. 
Chris Redfield would be given little warning before his wife zeroed in on him, lean limbs pushing people aside before she slapped him hard enough to make a sound that echoed. “You force me behind a desk, and this is how I have to find you?!” She hissed, holding up her PDA with a flashing red dot that showed Chris’ current location.
The small nurse who had been treating Chris for superficial wounds stared at the brunette with wide eyes, already quite terrified of this formidable looking woman.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

661Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:36 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris held out Sherry's necklace to Jake with a sneer. "You're not as smart as you think you are, kid."
Ada's eyes never left Jill, waiting for her to react.

"What's the matter?" Sherry hissed, blood sliding down her chin where he'd split her bottom lip open. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

662Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:33 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jake glanced to the necklace, then was stompaing across the room ready to attack Chris, through Jill if he had to. 

Wesker smiled thinly. “You don’t know the meaning of that word. Yet.” He purred.

663Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:02 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"How did you lose her?" Chris asked, letting go of the necklace so that Jake could have it. "Did she get it in her head that she could play hero? She stared hanging around Jill too much. " He teased, trying to lighten the mood even if only for a few minutes.

"Does your little Sparrow knew that you are manufactured?" Leon asked. Wesker had been busy and he had taken advantage of it by reading the files on his master's desk. "You are nothing but a copy of a broken old man. How will that save her from death?"

664Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:16 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The sudden shift in mood did throw Jake off guard slightly. “She said it wasn’t fair... you guys deserved to be happy, and it wasn’t fair that everyone always expected you to save them.”

Rather than getting angry, Wesker instead smiled at Leon. “Who better to make a copy, than a copy?” He asked with an icy smile.

665Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:52 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

All at once Chris' expression changed yet again. Sherry had shared with him a secret, she'd been extremely excited to tell Jill. "She married him." He said softly. "Jake..." He turned his eyes toward the young man.
"You know... I'm not sure Wesker will find it too amusing that the daughter of William Birkin will be the one to give birth to his twin grandsons." Ada interjected, looking from where she'd begun to file her nails.

The distraction was enough so that Sherry was able to get another good hard kick to Wesker's crotch. It was also enough of a shock so that she could get free. She made a mad dash for the door, disappearing into the darkness behind.

666Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:05 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill wanted to be happy to hear this news, but she couldn’t hide the disappointment in her pale blue eyes. Sherry got married. She didn’t tell her. Sherry was pregnant... and still hadn’t told her. Had she truly been that terrible of a mother figure to the younger woman?
Jake narrowed his eyes at Ada when she blurted the news out. He didn’t hate Jill. He hadn’t wanted her to find out like this, knowing how excited Sherry was to tell her. “That’s why he’s not going to find out.” He growled, naive enough to believe the elder man hadn’t known for some time.

“Get her!” Wesker barked at Leon, this time having to lean over slightly, such was the pain he was now in.

667Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:52 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Ada gave Jake a wicked smile. "When should I tell them that Wesker wanted you to have a sibling. So he took one of darling Jill's eggs while she was his pet
and joined it with his dna. He named her Katrina." She paused, pleased with the devastated look on Chris Redfield's face. "And yes, Kat was made the old fashioned way." Ada purred.

Sherry screamed her husband's name, able to hear Leon's heavy feet behind her. She was terrified. This reminded her if Raccoon city. Dark hallways and alleys. She was going to die here. Alone.

668Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:10 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill’s eyes were saucer wide. “No...” She was shaking her head, her shaking fingers pressed to her lips. That had just been a nightmare while she was inside the pod... hadn’t it? 
Jake narrowed his own eyes at Ada, seeing how much joy she was getting from tormenting Jill like this. “I haven’t seen a brat running around here.” Though he was seemingly a part of the conversation, Jake’s attention was elsewhere. He was listening to what sounded like two sets of feet running down a hallway somewhere.

669Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris couldn't look at any of them. The bottom had dropped out. He was fighting through the red he saw. He was going to kill Wesker. There was no getting out it now.
Ada couldn't deny she loved to make other people squirm. She was watching the great Chris Redfield. He was angry enough to kill. This was when it got fun.

Sherry screamed Jake's name again, knowing Leon was getting closer.

670Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:05 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill could barely breathe. Her legendary cool was slipping away, much like she felt her dream life with Chris was in that moment. How was she supposed to bring them both back from this? Their own chance at a family had been cruelly snatched from them, so how did she not know her nightmare had been a reality? The first year inside that pod had been a blur. She was a mangled mess of shattered vertebrae,  broken bones, torn sinew and muscle, nothing but the pain had felt real. Before she knew it, Jill had a weapon trained on Ada, her own eyes cold and hard in that moment.

“Sherry!?” Jake was shouting his partner’s name, having left Ada to deal with the mess she had created. “Super girl! Answer me dammit!” He growled, no longer caring about keeping his location here a secret.

671Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:25 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Ada was no stranger to looking down the barrel of a gun. It was because if this that she simply smiled at Jill. "Do you need proof? Really?"

Sherry crashed into Jake just as Leon turned the corner. She barely missed his fingers as he made a grab for her hair.

672Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:42 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Yes.” Jill replied icily. “You expect me to take your world on something, after everything you put Leon through?” She added, her finger twitching slightly, suchbwas her desire to hurt someone in that moment..

Jake moved like a jungle cat as he rolled Sherry beneath him and twisted working to fire a warning shot in Leon’s direction.

673Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:23 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Ada pulled out her tablet and punched in a code. All at once a picture came up of a young girl in a pod much like Jill's. There was no denying who she looked like.
"Where?" Chris demanded, unable to say more.

Leon dodged, shocked at his own speed. "Sir, Jake has arrived. What are your orders?" He asked, moving back around the corner.

674Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:35 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill backed up several steps, such was the shock of that image. The only thing that stopped her from moving further, was backing into the solid wall of muscle that was an angry Chris Redfield. That image had sucked the breath right out of her. 

“I need him alive.” Wesker replied, watching the scene on the security monitor now. “Wound him if you have to, but I need him breathing.”

675Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:01 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Down in the labs. He keeps the girl a secret from his little pet, Rebecca. "Ada said, " But I want something first. I want Leon. "

"As you wish." Leon muttered, not wanting to obey. He wondered how Jill tolerated this. Surely there was a way to break it.

Sherry buried her face against Jake, so glad to have him there. It didn't matter what the situation was.

676Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:21 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill scoffed and shook her head. “Even if I had him right here with me, you really think he would want you?” She sneered. “You’ve had ample chance. Besides, he has a family now.”

Wesker could hear the slight note of insubordination in Leon’s voice and scowled at the monitor. “Do it now, or I sent an invitation to someone you really don’t want here.” He added thinly. 

Jake didn’t say anything for a moment as he simply buried his face in Sherry’s hair and breathed her in. “You tell me he hurt you... and I end him now.” He finally whispered.

677Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:33 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Ada laughed darkly, her smile never wavering. "Oh honey, you really think I care about that?" She purred, glancing at Chris again. He had backed up further and was heading for the door. It didn't seem to matter anymore how badly he was injured. He was muderously angry.

Leon sighed deeply and cut the transmission though he knew he was still being watched.

"I'm fine." Sherry whispered back, lying so that he wouldn't worry. "We're all fine." She added, trying hard to remain brave for him. "We need to find Chris and Jill... We can't help Leon without them."

678Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:02 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Yes.” Jill replied curtly. “You want him, and he will never turn his back on his family. It isn’t in him, and you know it.” 

Jake paused before exhaling heavily. “I really don’t think the old people are going to be much help right now.” He muttered, glancing down the hallway to make sure Leon still hadn’t reappeared.

679Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"He's a tool of Wesker's now. All I have to do is take over that power and the real fun begins. Screw the family. That's such a Redfield thing to say. "

All at once Jake would receive a heavy kick to the ribs. As he tumbled over, Leon bent down to grab a handful of Sherry's hair and pulled her to her feet. His gun was pressed to her temple, daring the other man to try something.

680Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:27 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“You really don’t know Leon at all, do you?” Jill asked, her finger twitching again. She wanted to shoot Ada. She wanted to shoot her in the same place Leon had once taken a bullet for her. This woman was the one thing that always came between him and Claire. 

Jake had recovered quickly and was about to throw his fist into Leon’s face, though his quick reflexes allowed him to instantly see the danger Sherry was in. “So... you’re really one of them now, huh?” He growled, keeping his eyes from lingering too long on the woman he loved. “Sherry thought so highly of you, didn’t think you’d be so easily corrupted.” He added with a snarl.

681Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:06 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Uh-oh." Ada purred as the door behind Jill slammed closed. "Looks like your partner decided to handle things himself." Somehow Chris had gotten his hands on her tablet which was exactly what Wesker's had been counting on. He was the master of planning. Every move coordinated in a beautiful dance. She had done well by partnering with him this time.

Leon's hand shook ever so slightly but he didn't let go of Sherry. He glared at Jake. "You have no idea what's going on on here kid." He ground out.

682Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:59 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill closed her eyes and exhaled heavily. This was turning into a clusterfuck and she wasn’t sure how she could fix it this time. “I see you again, I shoot you.” She warned thinly, opening the door by reaching behind her before backing through it; Jill. Alentine knew enough not to take her eyes off Ada for even a second.

“Oh, and you do?” Make snorted. “You’re a fucking pet! Sherry is the only reason I never shot you the first time I saw you!”

683Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:43 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"It's done." Ada said once Jill was gone. "Now release Leon. We had a deal." It didn't matter that he didn't love her, deep inside her, she worshipped the ground Leon Kennedy walked on.

Chris stumbled in the hallway, his fingers shaking as he held onto the tablet. He would fix this for Jill. He would tear Wesker's head off and bathe in his blood.

"And I thanked you for that." Leon whispered. "But I can't help you now. "

684Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:58 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

There was a deep chuckle as Wesker stepped from the shadows. “I must say, you played your part remarkably well. I really thought you had pushed her far enough to shoot you.” He practically purred.

“Redfield!” Jill bellowed, also no longer caring who heard her. “I swear to god, I will rip you goddamn balls off myself if you do what I think you’re about to!”

“We’re in agreement on that. You can even help yourself.” Jake sneered in reply.

685Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:09 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I'm good at pushing. You know that." Ada said darkly, making a show of looking at her nails. "Give him to me. It was a deal."

Chris stopped where he was, his chest on fire. The girl he'd seen while he was infected... She looked just like Katrina. Someone had been playing with him. He howled, the sound filled with agony and rage. It was again picked up by the monsters who lived there.

Leon winced when he heard the howl. It meant that Chris knew. "Shoot me, kid." He said softly, fighting to lower his weapon. "Before it's too late."

686Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:24 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Accidents happen...” Wesker replied simply, already walking away. “Little boys can be so eager to prove they are men...”

Something hard and fast slammed into Chris, pinning him to the wall with a powerful arm pressed across his throat and up under his chin. “You’re really so eager to get away from me?” Jill hissed, a mixture of hurt and raw anger flashing in her pale blue eyes. 

Jake heard it too. He lowered his weapon, for once very almost feeling sorry for Chris, no matter how much he hated him. “I won’t do that to Sherry. Despite you’re obvious fucking flaws, she loves you.”

687Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:13 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You're going to stop me from doing what needs to be done!" Chris roared, glaring back at her. "He needs to die, Jill!"

"Jake, damn you! There's not much time." Leon hissed. "I'm going to kill your wife and children and I can't stop myself! "

688Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:11 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“No, you’re running in ass first, like always!” Jill shot back. “You think I don’t want the same as you?! You think I don’t want that bastard to drown in his own blood for the things he has done to me?!” She added, feeling very much like Chris didn’t accept that He wasn’t the only one with a grudge to bear. “I want all of that, but I also want you! Alive!”

“Hurt her, and I hunt Claire down myself.” Jake replied darkly.

689Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:18 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"How much more can he take?" Chris whispered, closing his eyes as he let the rage leave him. "What else can he do to destroy us before you realize that making him pay is worth my sacrifice? "

"I have no choice! " Leon roared, turning the gun on Jake and shooting him in the leg. He then turned and slammed Sherry into the wall head first.

690Old Vendettas - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:48 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“All these years, and you still don’t get it.” Jill breathed, letting her arm drop away from Chris’ throat so she could take his face between her hands. “You’re my world. When you tell people you keep fighting to keep the world safe... that’s all I’m doing. I keep fighting for you.” She added, her voice no more than a trembling whisper. “If you throw your life away, when it isn’t necessary... I have nothing left.”

Jake fell to one knee, though he didn’t stay down long. There was raw fury in his eyes when Leon slammed Sherry head first into the wall. Injury or not, she surged across the distance and threw a heavy shoulder into Leon’s ribs, sending them both sliding down the hallway. With the elder man still pinned to the ground, Jake then threw several punches into his face, sneering that he wouldn’t be so ‘pretty’ once he was done with him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum