The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Night and Day

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

1Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Night and Day Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:56 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

"Funny, seems to me like games are what you excel at." Ebony replied thinly. She too was aching, but Frost's magic was already corrupting her feelings. Love had been twisted into nothing more than animal desire.

"You wouldn't be a danger if you drank a little each day." Glenda replied. "Take care of yourself, and there is no danger."

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

361Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:28 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony met Julian's gaze, wishing it didn't hurt her so much just to hear his voice. "What for? You already broke me." She whispered as she passed him.
Bartlow hadn't planned for Ebony to get loose. In fact, he had greatly underestimated the power she had even before she fully awoke. None of that mattered in that brief moment. He was trying so very hard not to black out from the pain he was now in.

362Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:23 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Julian sank to the floor, watching Ebony. Frost's lifeless form tumbled to the ground beside him but he didn't even glance at it. Why should he? He was happy she was gone.
Alma saw the blood trickling into the circle and watched it seeping into the runes. It was too late. Her first master was soon to rise again. Ebony had no hope.

363Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:00 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Bartlow was laughing maniacally now when he saw the blood touch the runes. "You're too late! Every goddamn one of you!" He declared, his useless arm hanging by his side as he picked up his blade in the other and advanced on Ebony. "One more piece and you will see just how hard I have been working for everyone!"

364Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:50 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Goodbye, Bartlow. You deserve your fate." Alma said, knowing there was nothing she could do the change what was happening. The only hope to save herself now was Ebony. 
Julian got to his feet and tackled the other man, refusing to give up. "Don't you touch her." He wheezed, jerking as one of the men shot him in back. He could no longer feel any part of his body.

365Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:12 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony was beside both men, her gentle fingers resting against Julian's shoulder as Bartlow kicked him aside. "Why do you have such a death wish, wolf?" She whispered, her fingers growing a little warmer the longer they touched him.

366Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:30 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You know why, Little Red." Julian whispered, his yellow eyes searching her face. "Don't leave me. Frost is gone now. There's nothing more keeping us apart. I'm not a bad man." 
Alma snorted when he said this, her eyes searching the darkness for the one who'd been holding the gun. She could see nothing.

367Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:05 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"But you are a man... and made it perfectly clear I am just a child." Ebony whispered sadly. "My own mother couldn't love me, how could I ask someone like you to?" She added, casting her moonlight coloured gaze downwards as she sank her own fingers painfully into her chest. Ebony had no idea she was playing her part perfectly as she pulled her heart from her chest for Julian to see. The organ in her hand was scarred and covered in deep bruising through years of emotional neglect. Silently she lifted Julian's hand up and placed it in his palm, closing his fingers around it. "I don't need it... Not anymore."

368Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:14 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I do." Warm tears were sliding down Julian's cheek's. He couldn't help it. He was swallowing hard but it was all he could manage. "Ebony, please. I need you. I've always needed you. I love you and I told you that. Frost wouldn't let me go but...we don't have to worry about her anymore. Listen to me." 

Alma couldn't see how many people were in the room. She also couldn't see that her vampire master was now handing over the pendant that once bound her to him to yet another person and bundling his daughter away from the madness.

369Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:31 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You don't have to worry about anything anymore!" Bartlow sneered, snatching Ebony's heart from Julian. The dark haired man's face was practically split in two as he looked at the heart he now held. "Such a pathetic looking thing... But not to worry!" He didn't even care that Katie was being whisked away, after all... He had everything he needed now.

Tobias was there to aid Malik, holding Katie as the elder immortal concluded his business. He was looking down into her unconscious face, wishing he could make her forget everything that had happened.

370Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:41 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No!" Julian couldn't even move his fingers. There was nothing he could do to help Ebony. "Damn you, Bartlow. You are worthless! You stupid son of a bitch. You have never been good at anything so you have to take things from everyone else. Screw you! I'm going to bathe in your blood and make you watch!" He screamed. "Ebony fight back, damn you! You're better than this! Don't let these fools win!" 

"Ebby..." Katie breathed her sister's name, her dreams telling her that something terrible was happening. But try as she might she couldn't open her eyes. She couldn't save her sister. It didn't seem that anyone could.

371Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:51 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony was looking at Julian, but the spark in her pale grey eyes was gone. Everything that had made her the Ebony that Julian had fallen in love with seemed to have faded. "Better than what?" She asked simply.
Bartlow had the hearts of both witches, and the heart of another unknown creature, sat around another magic circle now. Inside the circle was what seemed like nothing more than a husk of a heart. It was shriveled and black, though every now and then it beat just a single time.

Tobias was quick to scurry from the room with Katie when he heard that name pass her lips. He didn't care what it cost him, he was going to beg Glenda to make Katie forget she even had a sister, and he doubted anyone would object to such a request anyway.

372Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:53 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Alma lost her cool when she saw the unknown heart. She knew who it belonged to. She ran for Bartlow tackling him as he placed Ebony's heart on the altar. "You son of a bitch! You stole his heart! I'll kill you!" She was tearing into his flesh as others watched, covering the altar in blood. 

"It's for the best." Malik told Glenda. "Ebony is dead and Katie will try and follow. We need the child too much for that."

373Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:10 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ironically, Bartlow hadn't been aware that the blood of the believer was what was needed to complete the ritual. Without his blood, it would have been for nothing. It was as Alma tore into his flesh, spraying all four hearts with his blood, that all the pieces fell into place and the middle heart began to beat faster and faster.

"I don't understand... What happened?" Glenda breathed quietly, not sure how her daughter would even react to the death of her own child.

374Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:30 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Alma's grief was renewed. She no longer cared to save anyone or keep anyone alive. All she knew was that Brock's heart had been stolen and was being used to bring back her first master. It wasn't something either of them would have wanted. She became an animal, tearING the flesh until the screaming stopped but she did not.

Malik told her, explaining everything he'd seen as he watched. He'd shot Julian. He'd allowed the Witch worshipers to begin their ritual. He pretended to be powerless to stop it.

375Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:04 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

It was as Bartlow breathed his last that the centre heart almost seemed to explode. An terrifying darkness filled the room before the power returned, and Ebony simply stood there staring at her hands. The young woman was soon pressing those same hands against her own flesh, as though testing it was actually real. A moment later the young woman threw back her head and started laughing.

"Do you have any idea what you have done?!" Glenda hissed, forgetting who she was speaking to in that moment. "The Witch Queen is not a creature you, or any of us, want on this earth! There was a reason she was contained and not killed; she was the first. All magic traces back to her, and if you thought present day witches like Frost were a problem..." The elderly woman shook her head, unable to even entertain the horror of what the Queen would do to them all.

376Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:04 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Alma pressed her hands over her ears, the sound pure hell to her. It was worse than being lost in the darkness. This witch was everything wrong with...everything. 
"Thats...my girl..."Julian wheezed. "I told you they couldn't hurt you." He truly believed that Ebony had beaten the darkness. He believed that everything was fine.

"I have dealt with her before, Glenda." Malik said evenly. He lowered himself into one of her ornate chairs, his eyes on Katie. "My clan helped to bind her in her tomb. And no doubt she'll come after their last remaining member for it. However, it is a risk I was willing to take. I need her magics."

377Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:31 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Girl?" Ebony echoed that word, then looked herself over before laughing again. "Well yes, it would appear I am!" She added, now looking Julian over. "But you... You are no man. What are you?" she purred, her grey eyes seeming more charcoal coloured now.

"Or she will go after Katherine, just like that fool hunter did!" Glenda hissed. "Did you stop to think about that?!"

378Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:31 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What kind of question is that?" Julian grunted. Some of the feeling was returning to him and he somehow managed to push himself up on his elbows. "You know what I am."

Malik feel silent, a deep frown creasing his brow. "She doesn't know. It can't be..." he breathed. "Be that as it may, she has plenty of people to protect her."

379Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:36 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony was leaned over Julian now, a hand held out as though touching his aura. "Not human... not fully." She murmured. "Wolf?" She was narrowing her eyes, as though not fully understanding what this meant. It was possible there had been no werewolves when she had last walked the earth.

"And when the queen cuts through them? I promise you, that witch will kill everyone who stands in her path." Glenda warned.

380Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:06 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"An overly hairy human." Alma answered quickly, trying to draw attention away from Julian. "Not worth such inspection." Her tone was lifeless. Brock's heart was gone. There was nothing left of him. She was sick of fighting it. 

"You are getting worked up over nothing. The witch queen does not know about Kathrine, nor would she care. She is safe and so are we." Malik chided gently.

381Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:07 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The queen turned her head at the sound of Alma's voice, the surprise right there in her charcoal eyes. "You!" She hissed. "The little rat who does not know her place!"

"For all our sake's, I hope you are right." Glenda told Malik solemnly. "I don't know what Marie will say about all this... Perhaps it truly is best that no one remember Ebony, less chance someone will go looking for her and find only death."

382Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:36 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Alma gave the Witch queen a wicked smile. Even as a slave she'd helped the vampires bind and trap her. She was not sorry. "Good to see you haven't lost your nasty disposition." She hissed. 

"I think Marie will do just fine. It seems to me she never really cared for the girl amyway." Malik said, shaking his head. "Ebony is gone. No need to waste any more magic on her than necessary."

383Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:40 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"And you are still alone, I see." The Queen purred in reply before returning her attention to Julian. "But this one... I think he shall please me greatly."

"Perhaps you are right... You have already taken enough of Marie's memories." Glenda replied curtly.

384Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I can't see how that's possible. He looks a little broken to me." Alma snorted, motioning to the blood on the ground. "You remember how pitiful humans are. Right?"

"As if you did not know." Malik snapped. "Do not try to act innocent now you old witch."

385Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:42 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"But he's not human, is he?" The queen asked with a definite purr. "He can withstand anything I wish to do to him."

"I may have known, but I did not give my blessing!" Glenda hissed. "I told you to stay away from Marie int he first place!"

386Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:07 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"He has fatal injuries." Alma said, distracted by the feeling that someone else had the amulet that controlled her. "I would finish him off if it weren't such a joy to...watch him..." she was searching the darkness, looking for her new master. "Die..."

"Lie." Malik hissed. "I did nothing without your permission. I never meant to fall for her. It was better for her the way it ended. She remains alive simply because I made her forget me."

387Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:11 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Hardly even a scratch." The Queen snorted, waving a hand that closed the more serious wounds. "I believe he is built for punishment." She added, leaning down to stroke Julian's cheek with Ebony's fingers.

"Oh yes, just marvelous!" Glenda snorted. "You left, and she fell right back into bed with that idiot Saunders! If she had stayed away from him, the Queen would never have been brought back! Without Ebony, it was not possible!"

388Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:21 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Ebony, child...what are you doing?" Julian whispered, his eyes searching hers. He still didn't know what was happening to her. He was blessedly able to move again and even breathing became easier. 

"You do not think Saunders would not have found another to plant his seed in? Don't be so foolish, Glenda. It is called Prophecy for a reason." Malik said slowly. "At least we know the Queen will kill Jack. Save us that trouble."

389Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:33 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Again with the child, little boy." The Queen breathed. "That girl cared nothing for you. She left you to die."

Glenda shook her head at Malik in disagreement. "It had to be Marie. It had to be another witch family, and there are very few of those left. The prophecy even stated that the woman chosen would have no magical talent, and Marie takes great pleasure in branding herself a hunter, not a witch!"

390Night and Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Night and Day Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:02 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Julian, Ebony is gone.  Just like Brock. There is nothing left but her. We've gone from one hellish is witch to....worse." only then did Alma realize just how bad things were. Her old master was likely to make things hell on earth for all of them. 
Julian simply smiled at Ebony. "She'd never leave me like that. I'm no idiot, babe."

"And I was fully aware of this when I married her." Jack said from a dark corner if the room. "Every thing is going absolutly swimmingly, wouldn't you say?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13