The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Border Crossing

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

1Border Crossing - Page 11 Empty Border Crossing Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:13 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Richard took the pair of pants and nodded, dropping his others on the floor without a thought. He had never been shy . being a prince, he'd never been given that option. "I am a little put out that I was unable to protect you when the mermaid queen became upset. But I am not angry with you."

The woman held her dress against her breasts and backed toward the door, feeling for the handle on the wall. "I did what I was told. Even your slave knew her place and left when she was told. I am not stupid enough to disobey the king's captain of the guard!"

301Border Crossing - Page 11 Empty Re: Border Crossing Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:52 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Not so smart after all are you, witch? I was never a king. I'm nothing but a prince. My dear brother there stole my birthright." Richard said calmly. 

"Is it worth it?" Yena asked, her slender leg sliding along his own powerful thigh. "Sometimes I wonder if the struggle is worth it."

302Border Crossing - Page 11 Empty Re: Border Crossing Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:31 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

There was that word again. Witch. "Perhaps he only stole it because you were too busy dallying with a mermaid to stop him!" The priestess snapped, barely controlling a temper she hadn't shown until now.

"Is life worth it?" Auron asked with a chuckle as his rough fingers traced one of slender thighs teasing his own. "Every breath is worth it, more so when you are that last of your kind, don't you think?"

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

303Border Crossing - Page 11 Empty Re: Border Crossing Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:36 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I never touched her." Richard growled. "And what does it matter..." Kane stepped between them, once again shoving his knife in Richard's stomach. 
"I'm sick of his voice." He hissed. "Don't speak to him."

"Uhm..." yena forgot that he was even speaking, her head filled with heat.

304Border Crossing - Page 11 Empty Re: Border Crossing Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:27 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The priestesses lips curled into an obvious sneer when Kane pushed the knife into Richard's gut. "I have done nothing but delivery on my end of our deal, when will you do the same?" She spat.

"Good... I'm glad we agree..." Auron breathed against Yena's slender throat, well aware of what he was doing.

305Border Crossing - Page 11 Empty Re: Border Crossing Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You have not even told me what it is you want." Kane said, cleaning his knife off with his brother's shirt front. "You came here, promising to help me win against my enemies. You never said what you wanted in return."

"We do?" Yena had no real idea what they were talking about now. She knew very little except that feel of her lover. It would be that way for several hours until a young elf came to the stairwell above them, struggling with two under fed sheep.

306Border Crossing - Page 11 Empty Re: Border Crossing Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:12 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I want him." The priestess replied, pointing a slender finger in Richard's direction. "A fair trade for getting you exactly what you want."

"You hear that?" Auron breathed, suddenly clamping a hand over Yena's mouth. "Sounded like... footsteps? Maybe?" He seemed somewhat uncertain.

307Border Crossing - Page 11 Empty Re: Border Crossing Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:52 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Kane snorted, shaking his head in disapproval. "Whatever for? Besides, I need a sacrifice for the blood moon."  He tossed the blade aside with a sneer. "And who better than my own dear brother?"

"Hello?" The young elf called, one of the skinny sheep echoing his shout. "I brought dinner..." 
Yena stared up at Auron, even as she tried to pull his clothing toward him. She nodded trying to tell him the  boy was safe.

308Border Crossing - Page 11 Empty Re: Border Crossing Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:44 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Why not use one of your precious dragons?" The priestess suggested. "Or the tiny soul you stole from them on my suggestion?"

"Who are you?" Auron called back suspiciously, not trusting anyone who had anything to do with Kane.

309Border Crossing - Page 11 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:41 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I want to make this personal." Kane whined. "How can I do that if you take him? I have to kill him. He's the perfect brother. Getting everything...everyone I ever wanted. He deserves to die in agony."

"My name is Slave. At least...that's what the king tells me." The young elf said as he stepped into the fire light. "I am the one who will be bringing your meals."

310Border Crossing - Page 11 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:13 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I could just severe the connection and leave those two in whatever realm they're in..." The priestess remarked with a glance at Alice and Garrik. "Or you could quit acting like a petulant child and give me what I asked for."

Auron was shaking his head as he watched the elf. "I can't trust anything that comes from Kane, not even slaves with food." He told Yena quietly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11