The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

In the Ashes

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 16]

1In the Ashes - Page 16 Empty In the Ashes Thu May 21, 2020 4:14 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

It was all gone. Everything. Her favourite dress, a bracelet a close friend once gave her, hell even the gun she had carried with her since basic training. Those things shouldn’t matter, the entire city was now nothing more than a crater in the landscape, and she was worrying about material possessions. The chopper lurched slightly, snapping her back to sickening reality. Chris, Barry and Rebecca were safe at least, that was the one silver lining to her feeling like she had been abandoned in the city by her friends. They had left weeks ago, wanting to tackle the rotten core of the problem. But what about the city? THEIR city? Was she the only one who had called it home? Jill Valentine let out a heavy sigh and glanced at the figure piloting their chopper; at least she hadn’t tried to save it alone.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

451In the Ashes - Page 16 Empty Re: In the Ashes Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:58 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"He...holds...life...do not disobey..." The creature ground out. He pulled her up toward his face again. "Body will fight. Life will save."
Carlos was crawling toward them, his knife out and ready. He didn't care what the creature was saying. He was going to make sure he killed it for Jill.

Helena hurriedly sat down, yanking her hair into a messy ponytail. "Sorry, sir. Long night." She said. "Where do you need me to be?"

452In the Ashes - Page 16 Empty Re: In the Ashes Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:06 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill waves Carlos back with the slightest of hand gestures, finding the whole situation surreal. “He needs to die.” She whispered simply.

“Long night? Doing what?” Allen asked curiously as he dropped his feet back to the ground and watched Helena across the desk. He was smirking very slightly, about to tease her about getting up to no good with a grunt.

453In the Ashes - Page 16 Empty Re: In the Ashes Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"He holds life." The nemesis said firmly, his voice beginning to raise. "Save life. Body will destroy." 
"He's talking about the guy in the tube I think..." Carlos gasped, rolling into his back. He was in too much pain to fight the Nemesis in that moment anyway. "They are connected somehow...at least that's what Wesker said..."

"I think I'm coming down with a cold." She answered, hoping it was enough. "I was up half the night nursing it. When I finally fell asleep I crashed." It was then that the impish grin touched her pink lips and she laughed. "Or maybe I just wanted to tip back that night nurse since I was out of anything alcoholic in my room." She teased. "Too bad you missed out."

454In the Ashes - Page 16 Empty Re: In the Ashes Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:57 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Wesker?” Jill’s head snapped around to scowl at Carlos. This was all too much. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath to try and calm herself. Carlos has willingly gone with Nikolai all those years ago, the darkness in her was whispering that he deserved this. “How does Wesker fit into any of this?”

“Yeah... too bad.” Allen remarked with a barely concealed grin of his own. He was wondering what she had made of waking to find herself freed from her clothing and replaced with the old t shirt she usually wore to bed. She had been passed out cold before he had undressed her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum