The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rookie Life

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1Rookie Life Empty Rookie Life Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:34 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“God Chris, of course I’ll be alright. No... I know it’s all new... I can handle it, seriously! Don’t make me come all the way out there and kick your ass. Yeah, yeah... love you too old man.” Claire hung up the phone, still grinning to herself. “So over protective.” She chuckled, standing in front of the mirror in the tiny apartment she had rented, looking at her reflection of her first time wearing the R.P.D uniform. “I got this.” She told herself, exhaling the breath she had unknowingly been holding. It wasn’t her first day on the force that had her nervous... it was what her big brother, STARS hero, self proclaimed ladies man Chris Redfield was going to do once she set foot in the precinct. Maybe he wouldn’t notice... maybe STARS never even paid attention to lowly grunts with big ideas. Claire had kept her secret for this long throughout all her training, what was a few more weeks?

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

2Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:57 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris Redfield was having a bad day. It had started off with Jill completely ignoring him. Then had continued with Wesker and Enrico chewing on him for the slightest mistakes. Wesker had been on the warpath all day, mumbling something about a Redfield around every corner. 
Chris finally deserted the STARS office and headed outside, thumping on his pack of cigarettes and fishing for his lighter. The rain was the best part of the day. 

Rebecca Chambers sat at her desk, poking at her breakfast. She really shouldn't have driven home so late the night before. She could barely stay awake. Her fear of sleeping in her car was starting to catch up with her. She really needed a better boyfriend.

3Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:17 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Those things will kill you.” Came a familiar voice from the doorway behind Chris, the aged metal groaning as the door swung shut again on the weight of its hinges. “So who’s stock is up your ass this morning?” Jill asked, keeping close to the wall next to the fire escape in a bid to try and keep most of the rain off her. “And don’t tell me it’s Wesker, he’s been on your ass for years.”

“That had better not be your breakfast.” An authoritative voice that could only belong to one man demanded as his shadow cast across the young woman’s desk. “Or I would need to discipline you, officer Chambers.” The smile on Wesker’s lips was one only Rebecca ever saw.

4Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:43 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris gave her a sideways grin as he lit the fag and took a drag. "Too many reports. I need stuff to do. I need people to put in their place. This sitting around on our hands sucks." He paused, struggling with his next words. "And with Claire gone...I need something else to think about."

Rebecca lifted her head, wondering for a moment if he even really cared. Albert Wesker never truly saw her as more than a play thing. For years she'd fooled herself into thinking there was more to it but lately she'd begun to sense that there was an odd sort of darkness behind what he said and did. It made her wonder if the way he spoke to her when they were alone meant anything at all. 
"Protein is protein, Captain." She yawned, waving him away. "No discipline here. I'm heading out soon. I'm planning a trip with Richard and Forest for the week."

5Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:53 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Chris...” There was so much feeling in just that one word she breathed. “Claire isn’t gone, she’s just grown up, as kid sisters do.” She added, offering him a grin of her own before discretely linking her fingers with his free hand, worried someone may be watching them. “Beaides, plenty of other things you could be thinking about, given ugh time.” She continued with a playful wink as a bead of rain dropped off her pert nose. 

“Since when?” Wesker asked sternly, clearly not liking this idea one little bit. “I didn’t approve any trip.” He added, thinking it to be work related. He wasn’t wearing his glasses, as was often the case when alone with Rebecca, and his piercing blue eyes seemed to fill with genuine disgust at the thought of her alone for a week with those two men.

6Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:30 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris yanked Jill against him and kissed her deeply. "You know, I'm getting tired of playing hide and seek." He purred. "It's not like the Captain doesn't know anyway. He's just jealous."

Rebecca couldn't help but smile. She wasn't totally sure why. "Oh it's not for work. It's a vacation thing. Richard's family has this cabin in the Arklay mountains. He invited me and Forest for the week to fish and all that. Since we all had time off together it was a done deal." She laughed, wrinkling her button nose. "I'm so excited. I never get to go fishing."

7Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:37 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“You know we can’t...” Jill murmured against Chris’ lips, though didn’t put much effort into escaping his embrace. “Do you want him to move me to Bravo team? Just me alone with Forest...” She teased. 

Though he was balking at the mere thought of fishing, Wesker smiled at Rebecca. “If fishing is what interests you, you should take Chris along, that’s his true passion.” He purred. Two problems, one solution dropped right in his lap.

8Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:53 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I'm not worried about him." Chris breathed, for a moment forgetting all about his problems. He was also forgetting that they were standing out in front of the police station as he pawed his girlfriend hungrily. "Marry me, Valentine." He breathed. "Don't make me keep asking."

Rebecca shook her head. "He can't. We already asked him. You're the one who said not everyone leaves at the same time." She stood and kissed his cheek, that impish dimple appearing. "The way you're starting to frown makes me wonder if you're jealous." She purred, pausing to nip his ear.

9Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:06 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill’s cornflower blue eyes betrayed the frustrated feeling that swirled just below the surface as she gently took Chris’s face between slender hands, her finger tips just barely sliding into his hair. “You know nothing would make me happier, Red.” She breathed. “But so long as Wesker owns our asses... we can’t. He would move me to bravo in a heartbeat if he ever found out about us, and I don’t trust anyone else to watch your six.” She added, her smile sad this time. It was no secret how many female admirers Chris Redfield had, and Jill genuinely did wish she could openly call him her own. Sneaking around like they did, it made her feel... dirty.  

“I’m willing to make an exception on his behalf.” Wesker insisted, valiantly attempting to remain indifferent to her ministrations. Of course he knew what was going on between Jill and Chris, he was simply biding his time until it benefitted him to use it against them. “Has Forest done something I should be jealous... of?” He asked coolly, fingers sliding around Rebecca’s tiny wrist as he pulled her against his chest. Once he had her this close he stared down into her elfin little face, wondering if she had even an inkling of the things he wished do to her.

10Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:48 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris grunted at her and let go. Jill always gave him the same answer and it tore him apart. "Fine. We'll just keep playing this." He muttered. "But, Valentine, I can't do it forever. I love you. You know that." He left he standing on the steps alone.

Rebecca's laugh was infectious. Her dimple deepened. "You know Richard is really nice guy. He's been asking me out on a date for a while." She rested her hands on his chest.

11Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:07 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Though it was early morning, it was late enough in the season that the sun had to fully rise. This meant Jill was left standing in the rain in semi darkness, something she was almost glad of after Chris’ thinly masked ultimatum. Maybe she should let him go, she loved him more than enough to let him make the happy family she knew he longed for. After a moment of staring down at the now soggy cigarette he had left behind, Jill headed back indoors. She was cold and shivering, so made a beeline for the first floor break room, knowing they had a coffee machine in there. So caught up in silently playing over her conversation with Chris in her head, she didn’t realise Leon Kennedy was stood at the coffee machine until she had smacked right into him. 

“Asking because there was the promise of a future yes?” Wesker probed, hands away from Rebecca’s wrist now and slowly sliding to the small of her back. “Because you know... I could make him... disappear.” He breathed, leaning down close enough for his lips to brush Rebecca’s ear as he made that empty threat.

12Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Oh hey." Leon Kennedy remembered Jill from his training days. Though this was his first official day he'd been in the station many times before. "Great morning isn't it?" He teased, motioning to the windows. "No better day to start on a police force, huh?"

Rebecca could feel the delicious shiver that ran along her spine where his rough fingers were brushing her skin. Albert Wesker knew how to make her beg. He knew very well that all that was keeping her from begging him to throw her on the desk and have his way with her was the firm way he held her against him. 
"Alot can happen in a week." She finally managed to whisper. "You'll never even know it..."

13Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:50 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Huh? Oh... right.” Jill seemed almost in a daze as she dropped water on the floor around her. A cup of steaming black coffee, fresh uniform and she was sure she would be fine again. “Leon, right? You’re the guy with all the fancy score from the academy, huh?” She asked, finally able to offer him the ghost of her usual grin. Jill was well liked around the precinct, mostly for her love of a good practical joke. 

Wesker had silenced Rebecca with a heated kiss, rough fingers sliding up the back of her shirt. He knew anyone could walk in at any moment. Was this why Redfield and Valentine attempted to keep their relationship secret from him? Nothing more than the thrill of being caught?

14Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:04 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Mr. Technical, that's me." Leon laughed a deep blush sweeping over his cheeks. "Yeah. Now I'm here to show them I'm more than a score. You're Jill Valentine, right? I got to see you shoot against Redfield."

Rebecca moaned softly, digging her fingers into the front of his shirt. She had to get away from this man before something terrible happened. She needed to settle down.

15Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:11 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill was surprised a cadet had seen that. “Well just between us, I let the big guy win. He’s such a baby when he loses.” She added, leaning in with a dramatic stage whisper. 

Wesker turned with Rebecca still pulled against him as he began walking her into his office. It was as he was placing her peer behind down on his desk that the phone rang. He was half tempted to ignore it, given what Rebeca did to him with no more than one of her dimpled grins. If he started down that path however...
“What?” He asked coolly as he picked up the receiver. “No, that’s not needed. You will proceed as we agreed.”

16Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:47 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Leon smiled. "Not that Redfield. The little one. You beat her and she cursed louder than the big one did." He added with laugh. "Do you know them both?"

Rebecca was already back at her desk, putting away her med kit. Her heart was still pounding. She wasn't sure she couldn't take this feeling much longer.

17Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:53 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Unfortunately.” Jill replied wearily. “Claire sure did inherit that Redfield temper.” She agreed. “The bigger doofus though... he’s my partner.” Jill prob alt didn’t realise it, but her whole expression changed as she said that, even her voice filled the statement with more meaning that it should have. 

Wesker had closed his door now, signalling that this was going to be a lengthy conversation. 
“Hey! Rookie!” Richard declared as he burst into the STARS office. “You know, keep coming in this early, and the other guys might think you’re trying to butter up boss man.” He teased, not seeming to realise Wesker was right there in his office.

18Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:23 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Oh. I get it. You guys are a thing." Leon said, his voice a little louder than he meant it to be. 
As if on cue, Chris passed by them. At the other man's words he stopped instantly. He frowned deeply and all but shoved him up against the wall. "Can't reach the coffee, grunt." He growled. "You should really drink some and keep your mouth closed." 

Rebecca offered Richard a warm smile. "Actually, I was waiting on you." She said cheerfully. "I am so ready for today...this week..." She ran forward and hugged him. "My car is packed. I even bought those fancy snacks I promised."

19Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:34 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Red!” Jill hissed, slender fingers around his arm as she tried to coax him away from Leon. “You can’t be roughing up the rookies this early... that comes next week.” She teased, her head cocked to the side slightly as she looked up at him. “Kid was just making a joke, everyone here knows I’m not your type.”

“Man, you sure do spoil me, Chambers.” Richard laughed, returning her warm embrace with a tight hug of his own. “You’re going to love it at the cabin, I promise. Even if it rains all week, the view is... breathtaking.” He added, now smiling down at her.

20Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:56 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Big mouths get stitches." Chris hissed at Leon before shoving off him and stalking away. 
Leon sighed heavily and closed his eyes. "I was just about to shank him." He laughed. "You totally saved him." 

"Even if it rains I brought Dungeon of the mad mage." Rebecca said with an even wider grin. "I'm a wicked DM." She pulled away but threaded her fingers through his. "Forest is meeting us there, right?" She started pulling him toward the door, already worried that something was going to happen and stop the vacation before it ever got started.

21Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:01 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill was checking Leon for injury, clearly used to this behaviour from her partner. “Yeah right... meathead knows I can fight my own battles.” She muttered, all to aware that Chris’ anger was really her fault. “Maybe you should forget the coffee, don’t want to be late in your first day, right?” She teased, only turning away once she was satisfied he was mostly unharmed. 

“Meeting us there... right.” Richard agreed, somewhat evasively. “Yeah, he has some stuff he needs to do before he meets us up there. Something about rescuing kittens.” He added with a playful wink.

22Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:11 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Leon sighed, shoving his fingers through his hair. He tossed his empty cup in the trash and headed for the room across the hall. He'd been in the building for no more than a for hours and he'd already made a fool of himself. it couldn't get any worse.

"Good for him!" Rebecca said cheerfully, falling for the lie completely. "I have to turn in my med kit to the Captain and we are out of here!" She added, once again squeezing his hand. "Anything you have to do?" She asked, her fingers on Wesker's door.

23Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:22 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

It was about to get worse. A fellow rookie came flying round the corner, a half eaten donut hanging out of her mouth, take out coffee in one hand, the other was trying to smooth down her windswept deep red hair. Before either of them could do anything to stop it, the young woman had crashed into Leon. 

“T-the captain is here?!” Richard comically squeaked when he saw her slender hand rest on the doorknob. It hadn’t gone unnoticed that Rebecca was the only one who entered the captains office without knocking. Even Jill didn’t cross that line.

24Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:37 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

With coffee and cherry glazed donut in his hair and another Redfield now lying on top of him, Leon knew that his day could indeed get worse. It didn't help that he now realized his hand was planted firmly on her pert bottom as he tried to make sure he was the one who took the brunt of the fall. 

Rebecca poked out her tongue before going inside and closing the door behind her. "You okay?" She asked softly, noting that her lover was simply staring at a picture on the wall behind his desk.

25Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:49 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Oh man...” Claire murmured once she had caught her breath. “Nice catch, but I think my ass isn’t in need of protection anymore.” She added with a smirk when she realised the man beneath her was still cupping her shapely behind rather firmly. It was only now that her gaze met the one beneath her, and had she been the type to blush, Claire knew she would have the moment she looked into those innocent baby blues looking up at her. 

“You honestly don’t see what he’s doing?” Wesker asked without turning to look at Rebecca, making it clear he had heard every word of her conversation with Richard. He was staring at the group photo of both STARS teams, seemingly studying it. His gaze flocked to each member, lingering long enough that it almost seemed he was silently passing some sort of judgement over them.

26Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:09 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I am so sorry!" Leon cried, holding his hands above him. "I didn't mean to...I was..." Unlike her, he was indeed the type to blush. "Honestly, I wasn't trying to be inappropriate." He groaned. "Oh god. This hole can't get deeper."

Rebecca moved closer, gently placing her med kit on the floor beside the desk. "No...what do you mean?" She asked, looking over his shoulder at the photo of the people she considered friends. She was was smiling as she looked at each of them, her outlook much different than his own.

27Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:15 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Damn, now that’s a shame, I love an inappropriate hole.” Claire remarked, intentionally trying to make the adorable squish beneath her blush even more. Her shiny nameplate declared her as ‘Redfield’, however it was currently obscured by in images of her donut, perhaps fortunate, given Leon’s recent encounter with another Redfield. “Come on, hero, we can be late together.” She finally agrees, getting to her feet and offering a slender hand out to Leon. 

Wesker smiled thinly, at times her innocence was endearing, others... downright infuriating. “Nothing.” He told her coolly. “Only, I feel you would dare better if you at least invited Alwntine along on your little... trip. She’s already jealous you’re stealing all the attention.” He knew it wasn’t true, but it was so easy to stir the pot with these people.

28Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:34 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I don't think that would look very good." Leon said as he stood up, taking her hand with a gentle pat. "I'm going to get cleaned up. I'll take the lashing for an even later showing. Besides...I've got more...glaze than you do." He teased, reaching across to take the last of the cherry off the tip of her nose. "See you in there...uhh..." He paused, waiting for her name.

"See? You are jealous." Rebecca laughed. "That's silly. There's going to be a lot of people there. Just not you. If you want to come, just say so." She whispered, her breath warm on his neck.

29Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:53 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire tried not to seem too disappointed, but smiled anyway. “Claire.” She offered, having been cautious enough to not give her family name unless specifically asked for it. The longer she could go without being ‘Chris’ kid sister’, the better. 

Wesker gave an informant sort at Rebecca’s accusation. “The Richard Aitkin, is not ‘a lot of people’.” He remarked, though didn’t shoo her away. “Are you sure you can ha die yourself... up there?”

30Rookie Life Empty Re: Rookie Life Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:11 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Leon Kennedy." The bright eyed man said. "Don't mind me. I'm going to be hiding for the rest of the day." He laughed. "I hope to see you again." He left her standing there as Barry Burton rounded the corner and ushered her quickly into the main offices. 
"Your brother is stalking the halls. Have you lost your mind?" He hissed as he kicked the wooded doors shut behind them.

"I'm not a little girl, you know." Rebecca reminded him. She grabbed his chin and pressed her lips to his. "I can handle anything." She purred when she was done. "I'll see you next week, Captain."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next