The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thicker than Water

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 34]

1Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Thicker than Water Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:19 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Alex Chambers stood on the helicopter landing pad his fingers pressed to his forehead to block out the morning sun. He was dancing from one foot to the other, unable to hide his excitement.
"I see them!" He shouted back to his mother, who was standing near the entrance with a medical team. None of them knew what kind of shape their heroes would return to them in but Alex didn't seem to care. Already he was hopping up and down waving at the chopper as it drew closer. He cheered when Chris Redfield waved to him and repeated the action when Jill Valentine did the same. But as the helicopter touched down his smile began to fade. Not everyone he'd hoped to see was stepping out.
"What happened?" Rebecca Chambers soon came to stand beside her son, her lips set in a thin line as she looked from Chris to Jill. "Where is Parker?" She'd done her best to keep herself from saying this man's name first but she couldn't seem to help herself. "Where's Jessica?" She added, hoping this would make for a decent cover up.

391Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:18 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Alex soon found himself in the presence of other children and Parker was all but abandoned. Though the boy looked nothing like his cousins, he seemed to fit right in. His grasp of their language seemed to help him greatly.

Rebecca found herself alone in the bathroom at the gas station across the street. She took a long time cleaning up her make up and putting on a light blue dress. When she was done she felt much better. Stepping out of the bathroom she closed her eyes and smiled. This was all behind her. She was still going to give herself to Parker. Nothing was going to stop her.

392Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:24 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill was shocked, to say the least, when she entered the restaurant, only to find it swarming with Parker's relatives. Of course, it didn't take her long to spot Chris, surrounded by a gaggle of Italian women. "I leave you alone for five minutes..." She mused, only after watching Chris squirm first.

Rebecca hadn't kept this family reuninion as secret as she had thought. Icy blue eyes had been watching everyone enter the restaurant all evening, and now they saw her standing alone.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

393Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Jill!" Chris wailed, grabbing for his girlfriend and clinging to her like she was a life raft. "Tell them I'm taken. No, tell them I'm gay! They're trying to feed me! It's evil I tell you!"
Alex passed Jill and waved before turning back to the boy he was playing tag with, shouting at him in Italian.

Rebecca believed herself totally alone as she walked the isle at the gas station, gathering her courage to return to Parker. She couldn't wait for this weekend. She couldn't wait to see her husband truly smile as they traveled back to his home with his family.

394Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:32 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Oh yes, he's gay, so very gay. In fact, he's wearing my panties right now." Jill told Parker's sister with a straight face. Of course, that was until she did a double take upon hearing Alex spouting Italian.

A tall figure was keeping pace with Rebecca, though it was one aisle over. She was so close... Still smelled the same... It was intoxicating.

395Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

It gave Chris the opportunity to slap Jill on the backside. "I'll show you who's wearing the underwear." He hissed in her ear.
Alex didn't seem to notice he was again being watched. He was racing toward the other boy, his speed having him nearly over taking him.

Rebecca paused at the end cap, picking up a funny little key chain. Alex would love it. And perhaps it would be enough for him to forgive her for not taking him with them.

396Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:43 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Well it isn't me." Jill breathed in a low purr as she turned her head slightly to look at Chris, now that Parker's sister had clearly lost interest.
Parker was keeping a watchful eye on his son, only glancing away from him ever so often to answer some new question his father had concocted about the grandson Parker had never brought to visit.

Rebecca's stalling was directly behind her now, a gloved hand reaching out, lifting a few strangers of her hair up to his nose. Even as he did that, his other hand slid into her purse, taking her BSAA badge... And then she was alone again.

397Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:49 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"See now...This is akward." Chris groaned. "We're going to have to either stand in this corner until my hard on goes away or we're going to have to go to the bathroom and take care of it."

Rebecca knew nothing. She crossed the street and timidly entered the restaurant, clinging to her purse for dear life. She was so tiny it was several moments before she was noticed.

398Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:00 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill bit on her lower lip and turned around to fully face Chris, a devious smile forming. "Awkward for you... I could just get some pasta..." She purred, , though her arms had circled around Chris now.

"Rebecca!" Parker was bounding across the restaurant and gathering her up into his arms. It was as though she had rescued him from a fate worse than death. "Please... Never leave me alone with them..." He chuckled.

399Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:03 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Or maybe we could just leave. It's not that anyone would miss us." Chris chuckled, pressing feather light kisses to her cheeks and nose.

Rebecca laughed warmly, wrapping her arms around Parker's neck. "Oh come on now." She said. "They're your family. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree and all that." She teased, offering him a timid kiss.

400Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:07 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill closed her eyes and smiled blissfully as she simply rested her head against Chris' shoulder. "I don't know... What if Rebecca asks why we left?" She teased as her fingers lightly threaded through the hair at the nape of Chris' neck.

"Maybe.,. But the apple moved to an entirely different continent." Parker chuckled, kissing Rebecca once more.

401Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:14 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"We'll just tell her you weren't feeling well and I was all worried about you." Chris told her, sliding his hands along her hips. "Marry me, Jill." He blurted out, his brain addled from the mere closeness of her.

"And married a horribly selfish woman who..." Rebecca paused, chewing on her lip for a short moment. "Who loves you very much."

402Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:19 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill lifted her head, her sky coloured wide as she looked up at her lover. Then Alex really had been telling the truth. "Only if we leave... Right now." She breathed, a hand sliding into his pants pocket for the car keys as her lips drew a loving kiss from his own.

"My wife could do so much better." Parker breathed, spinning Rebecca around with him as everyone looked on.

403Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:25 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I knew that last 'you drive' bit was a fluke." Chris snorted.
The two of them would be stopped from leaving by Parker's mother. She was holding out to enormous plates of food. "You two have not eaten. We can not allow that!" She said warmly, oblivious to the looks on their faces.

Rebecca found herself laughing all over again. "Parker...I want to do this for real." She whispered in his ear, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

404Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:31 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill had already been holding Chris' hand as they tried to sneak away, and squeezed it tightly when they were stopped by Parker's mother. "Mrs. Luciani... Really... We need to leave." Jill told the Italian woman weakly, knowing they were not getting out of this.

"What! You don't believe I am really spinning you around right now?" Parker teased, playing the 'lost in translation' card.

405Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:37 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I do not think so." The elder woman said, shoving the plates into Jill's arms and bumping her forward and away from Chris. "We are just getting started!"

"Parker." Rebecca's voice was firm as she placed her hands on his cheeks and forced him to look at her. "Don't ignore this." She pressed, pleading with him without speaking aloud to tell her he wanted her too.

406Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:40 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill cast a somewhat helpless look over her shoulder at Chris as she was shooed over to a table. It was bad enough she couldn't declare to the room that Chris had just asked her to marry him, now she was about to be force fed.

"Rebecca, you know I love you. I have since the first day I arrived at the BSAA." Parker breathed. "What I was on that ship... And I thought I was about to die... You were the only one I could think of."

407Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:43 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris wanted to throw himself on the floor and kick and scream like a baby. This was certainly not how he'd planned this at all. Now, not only did he have to stay here he'd screwed up just how he was going to ask her to be his wife.

Rebecca's eyes watered at this and she nodded. "Thank you." She breathed, resting her forehead against his. "For waiting for me...for coming back to me...for everything..."

408Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:46 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill was forced to sit at a table filled with loud talking, overly expressive women. She glanced around for Chris, but couldn't see him anywhere. Food was the last thing on her mind right then. Despite teasing Chris about his lust for her... Jill was just as bad. Aside from that, she had to tell him about the baby. She wanted to see the joy in his eyes that had been there when taking about a family earlier that evening.

"And thank you for our son." Parker breathed, kissing the tip of Rebecca's pert nose lightly. "And no matter how loud and annoying they are... Thank you for bringing my family here."

409Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Loud and annoying doesn't cover it." Chris grumbled, elbowing Parker in the side just to make himself feel better. "Try assertive and cruel and...how come you guys get to go on a honeymoon and I'm left with your snot nosed kid?!"
"Chris!" Rebecca groaned, having wanted to keep this part a surprise from Parker until the end of the night.

Alex slipped outside as the family began to gather around Jill. He needed a bit of fresh air. Not to mention he was dying to spend the allowance Parker had given him on a pack of baseball cards and gum.

410Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:57 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Honeymoon?" Parker asked, looking to Rebecca for confirmation. "When did this happen?" He chuckled, elbowing Chris back.

Alex should have known better than to go outside. Most children were taught to fear strangers, but for Alex... He should have been taught to fear blood kin.

411Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:12 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca nodded, wrinkling her nose. "I got us tickets to go back to Italy with your family. I thought we could spend the week there and you could show me around."

Alex crossed the street, moving so quickly a car wouldn't have had time to see him, much less hit him. He pulled out his money, counting the dollars as he went inside. He already knew how many packs he wanted, it was just a question of affording them all.

412Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:16 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Parker broke into a huge grin. "That's awesome!" He dec,ared, sweeping Rebecca up into his arms again. "You're gonna love it there, so long as we can lose my interfering family for a day or two." He added, smirking when he saw them trying to get Jill to try dessert.

Wesker waited for Alex to enter the gas station where his other had been earlier. He had seen the speed with which the boy had crossed the street.

413Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:20 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I promise." Rebecca breathed. "We're going to need alot of time alone." She purred against his neck. "Will you put me down now?"
"Yeah, don't treat her like you're afraid she'll run off or anything." Chris snorted.

Alex was pleased with his choice of cards and brought them back outside, already opening the packages as he sat on the curb. He was glad for this moment alone. Having a huge family was something new and overwhelming to him.

414Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:24 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"No, I'm afraid that you're going to swoop in one day and steal her from me." Parker told Chris with a chuckle.

Alex's true father sat down beside him, watching the boy look his cards over. "How does your mother feel about you being out here alone?" He asked, curious about the blond haired child.

415Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:10 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"no worries there!" Chris laughed. "I have my whole world right there." he added, winking at Jill. "everything is fine parker you have your world safe and sound." he finished never knowing where Alex was in that moment.

"she'd probably spank me and then ground me." Alex said softly, not yet looking up as he examined a shiny card. "don't try to scare me mister. My dad will kick your ass."

416Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:15 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill pretended to scratch her temple whilst discretely giving Chris the finger. She sorely needed rescuing from this social nightmare.
"That I do." Parker replied, gazing down at Rebecca adoringly. "Which is why I have decided, just now... That while in Italy, we are going to have a proper wedding."

"Oh? You're dad, really?" Wesker asked with an amused chuckle. "If you mean the crass Italian sniffing around your mother, then I hardly think so."

417Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:43 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca beamed at Parker, giving him a true smile that he had never sen before. "I would love that." she breathed. A moment later her mother in law dragged her over to sit next to Jill.
"at least I won't have to hear you bitch about getting laid anymore." Chris snorted.

"crass is such a stupid word." Alex said now putting down the cards to glare at Wesker. "and he is my dad. You don't know anything, boogeyman."

418Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:48 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Thank god!" Jill gushed, turning to Rebecca with wild eyes. "There's no way out, they just keep feeding me!"
Parker smirked and ran his fingers through his hair. "My sister tells me she overheard you asking Jill something earlier..."

"Boogeyman?" Wesker asked with an amused smile. "Is that what your mother calls me now?"

419Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:19 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"oh god..." Rebecca looked at Jill in horror. "HIs mother said she liked to cook but this is crazy!"
"this is your party, dude." Chris said no looking around them. There was a lack of blonde haired boy that worried him. "where's alex?"

"no thats what I call you." Alex said pointedly. "I thing she calls you asshole."

420Thicker than Water - Page 14 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:27 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Seriously... If I am made to eat another bite... I think I may just explode!" Jill whined.
"He was playing with one of my nephews last time I saw him." Parker murmured, now also glancing around for the blonde head amidst all the dark mediterranean types.

Wesker merely smiled at this. "I hear your mother and father are we'd, and I never got the chance to congratulate them sooner. Here." He handed Alex what simply appeared to be a wedding card inside an envelope. If the little boy dared to peak inside, he would also find a picture of the old STARS teams, the face of each deceased member crossed out, now even Barry Burton's was too. On the back, in Wesker's own neat handwriting were the words 'Three left.' "Enjoy the party." Before Alex could say anything, Wesker was gone, as though he had never even been there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum