The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Night and Day

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 34]

1Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Night and Day Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Katie Rivers stood on the bleachers, staring at the evening sky. She hated night. Darkness gave her a sense of unwelcome anxiousness that she would much rather ignore. She was a bubbly person filled with light and joy that was hard to surpress. 
"There they come." Ann Talley, another of the cheerleaders whispered with glee. She was talking about the night students, of course, those that only showed up at night. 
It was the first night of the year and all the students were gathering on the field for the annual "meet and greet" that kicked off the year. 
Katie stood on tiptoe on the bleacher to see, frowning at the sudden cloud of darkness that was preventing her from seeing anything at all. The night students were a mystery to everyone. They avoided the day class and no one really knew why. Rumor had it it was because they were from rich families. At least ones that were richer than all the others. 
The little blonde was looking so hard to see she slipped on the cold metal and lost her balance. The ground behind her began to come up fast and she shut her eyes. There wasn't even enough time to scream. This was going to hurt.

Raife Saunders scowled at the giggling girls that were watching the night students arrive. "Stuck up and stupid." He growled, not sure if he meant the girls or the night class. He hated them both. The cheerleaders were whores and hr had no words for the night class. This wasn't his first year with them. He knew something wasn't right. He just wished someone would listen. 
Sighing deeply he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one. He was bound to get in trouble sooner or later. Why not start the year off right? 
He watched Katie Rivers as he took a drag and wondered where her sister was. Probably under the bleachers tying shoelaces together he concluded with a laugh. When Katie fell and hit that cotton ball head of hers, he'd know for sure...

61Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:44 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Shouldn't you?" The girl countered. "I saw the limo you and your brain dead sister pulled up in." She laughed 

Katie's cheeks flamed brightly. "What a thing to say, Toby." She muttered. "Come on if you're coming. Let's see just how you use those big muscles of yours."

62Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:17 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Do you always watch the day class?" Ebony asked suspiciously, not trusting this girl, even if she didn't yet know what the night class were exactly.

Tobias nodded and carried all of Katie's luggage at the same time. He lingered in the doorway slightly, wondering if this was one of those human moments when he shouldn't impose.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

63Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:26 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You are in my territory, sweetheart." The blonde said with a wicked smile. "That makes you fair game. " she moved closer to her, her white teeth flashing in the moonlight. 

"You can come in." Katie said gently. "I don't bite." She motioned him inside, holding open the door. "I told you that before."

64Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:33 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony took in a deep breath and bravely didn't back down. "This is he way to the day class dorms, sweetheart." She sneered.

Tobias again offered Kayie the kind of smile she probably didn't understand. "Well that's a shame." He purred as he kicked the door shut behind him.

65Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:54 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You aren't in the safety yet." She went on, undeterred. She moved even closer, all but pressing Ebony to the wall. "No boyfriend to hear you scream."

Katie let it go right over her head. "Thanks for saving me again. I'm really never going to be able to pay you back. I'm going to spend all year trying to."

66Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:00 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony felt her back hit the wall, but she kept her chin up in defiance anyway. "Why would I need to scream?" She asked, really wishing she knew why this girl unnerved her so much, though she also made no mention of a boyfriend, real or otherwise.

Tobias chuckled and deposited himself on Katie's bed. "I look forward to it, lovely. Such a shame you are stuck in the dreary day class."

67Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:15 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Get out of here, Jolene. You are crossing the border without an invite." Raife was quick to intervene, shoving the other girl aside. He held up a strange looking item which had her hissing at him.

A warning bell went off in Tobias' head, telling him that an altercation was occurring that needed his attention.

68Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:22 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony was peering round Raife, eyes flicking between whatever it was he was holding and the girl herself. The dark haired girl's slender fingers were curled into the back of Raife's jacket.

"Forgive me, little Kitten, but duty calls." Tobias told the young woman as he rose to his feet. "Don't lock yourself in this Ivory tower too often, okay?" He leaned down and kissed Katie's smooth cheek lightly, then it was as though he were never there.

69Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"How dare you invoke the talisman on the first day of school!" Jolene hissed, baring her teeth as she lunged for Raife. "Tobias will hear about this!"

70Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:56 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"What reason does he have for doing so?" Tobias asked as he joined the trio. "Why was the witch walking alone after dark anyway?" He added, looking past Raide to the moonlight coloured eyes peering up at him.

71Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:02 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Oh now we aren't allowed to walk back to our dorms from the mess hall?" Raife snapped. "Besides, she's the new security and your girl accosted her. Explain that one."

72Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:10 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"That little thing? What is she going to do?" Tobias sneered.
"I don't see how my height has anything to do with it!" Ebony hissed, stepping around Raife now, her temper getting the better of her.

73Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:31 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Raife glared at her over his shoulder but didn't say anything. "Appearances can be deceiving. You of all people know about deciet." He snarled at Tobias. "Where were you? It sure as hell wasnt in your dorm!"

74Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:59 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"No, it wasn't." Tobias breathed, tempted to make good on his threat to Raife and steal Ebony away from him. "I wonder... Do you taste as sweet as your sister?" He purred, looking Ebony over once more.

75Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:24 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Wow. You sunk your fangs into the school slut. Someone give you a medal." Raife snorted, earning him a laugh from Jolene that sent a chill down his spine. 
"You were right when you said the boy wasn't the bright." She purred.

76Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:57 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Fangs?" Ebony echoed, hoping that wasn't in the literal sense.
Tobias smiled icily and shook his head. "Slut? I believe you have the school slut right there."

77Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:45 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Raife held up the talisman to Tobias' face, his lip curled. "Watch yourself. My father may have to kiss your ass but I dont!"
"What the devil is going on out here?! "The headmaster shouted shoving the two boys apart. "Break this up!"

78Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"They started it!" Ebony insisted hotly. "She was following me back to my room!" She added, to which Tobias merely shook his head.
"Control your pets, headmaster. No telling what can happen to stray kittens in the dark." The male night student breathed.

79Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:30 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Do not make things up, Ebony. Tobias wouldn't lie about the night students." The headmaster said hatefully.
"Are you going to let him get away with that?" Raife hissed. "He's threatening us."

80Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:36 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ebony was glaring at the headmaster now, her slender hands balled into tight fists by her sides. "This is bullshit!" She roared. "Why should they get special treatment?!"
"Act like children, and you get treated as such." Tobias told Ebony calmly before offering his arm to Jolene. "Come now, I think we are through here."

81Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:48 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Jolene slid her fingers into the crook of Tobias' arm, all but purring. She could feel his desire for the human girl, though wasn't sure which. She knew he would be requiring her services later that night. She couldn't wait. 

"This is bullshit." Raife hissed as they stood watching the night crew leave. "You always kiss his ass every year. Nothing ever changes."
" and it never will." The elder man said with a soft sigh. "Get to bed. You've done enough damage tonight."

82Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:53 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Why did you hunt that one anyway?" Tobias asked Jolene thinly as they walked. He despised Ebony, but he knew allowing something to happen to her would distance him from Katie.

Ebony wanted to say more, to demand punishment for the girl who had accosted her for no good reason, but she knew it was no good. The headmaster hated her, and was looking for any way to get rid of her. "Come on..." She tugged on Raife's sleeve and tried to pull him in the direction of the dorm.

83Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:04 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"She smells of night shade and sea air." Jolene said with a purr. "I haven't eat in a week or more."

Raife followed her, refusing to lookback at his father. "Sorry I didn't come sooner."

84Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:11 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"She isn't your type, lovely." Tobias assured Jolene. "I never knew such cheap trash came from wealth." He added with a snort.

"How did you know to come at all?" Ebony asked curiously as they walked.

85Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:03 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I want the food not the extra circurcular activities. At least not the kind you wereand are thinking of with that little sheep. Is it because she's a virgin? Because you know she can't give it as well as I can. " Jolene muttered. 

"I was heading back to the dorms and I saw you going to wrong way." Raife lied well. "I was trying to catch up. One of the other students stopped me with something about your sister carrying her own trunks." That one was only a half lie. He had told them it wasn't his problem.

86Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:09 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You have no idea." Tobias breathed. "Such sweetness... It is rare, even for a human." He added, his gaze glancing up to the window of the day students dorms.

Ebony wasn't sure if she believed this. "First day and you've taken way too much pleasure in playing my hero twice." She mused.

87Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:31 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Oh please." Jolene snorted, zing he wasn't paying any attention to her as he watched Katie Rivers setting a pot of pink flowers onto her balcony edge. She leaned over them lovingly smelling the blooms, her hair tumbling into her face. "She is so plain. So...human...no wonder her sister tortures her." She snorted. 

"Better than being the bad guy." He chuckled. "Plus you hated it." Raife teased her. "So how long before we have the big break up?" He asked as they too neared the dorms.

88Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:44 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"And her sister is any less plain?" Tobias sneered. "She's a trainwreck. It isn't hard to see why Katie is adored, Ebony is... Well, you know." He caught the fragrance coming from Katie's balcony and paused to look up at her. She was even more lovely in the moonlight.

Ebony was strangely quiet when Raife asked her this. She was surprised to find the lie had been... nice. "Whenever, it's not like anyone will even care." She finally told him sullenly.

89Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:10 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Somehow Katie caught sight of him in the darkness and waved enthusiastically. Her smile was infectious to everyone but Jolene. "God, she's like a humans toothache. Drain her and be done with it. I'm sure they will all thank you. Even her sister."

"Yeah." Raife was surprised to find that her words hurt.  He stuffed his hands in his pockets and continued on his way to the dorms, done with her. At least for tonight.

90Night and Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Night and Day Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:23 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Yes, drain the most popular girl in the day class. I'm sure that wouldn't turn heads." Tobias replied, nodding his head when he saw Katie waving.

Ebony sighed heavily when Raife walked off. "Goodnight." She murmured, keeping her head down now as she entered the dorm alone and walked the staircase. There was no longer a spring in her step as there had been before the incident with Jolene. It was painfully obvious that she had been in a good mood thanks to the feel of Raife's lips briefly against her own.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next