The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Border Crossing

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

1Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Border Crossing Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:13 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Richard took the pair of pants and nodded, dropping his others on the floor without a thought. He had never been shy . being a prince, he'd never been given that option. "I am a little put out that I was unable to protect you when the mermaid queen became upset. But I am not angry with you."

The woman held her dress against her breasts and backed toward the door, feeling for the handle on the wall. "I did what I was told. Even your slave knew her place and left when she was told. I am not stupid enough to disobey the king's captain of the guard!"

271Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:13 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Alice..." the guards let go of him and Garrik returned her tight embrace. "I'm so sorry. I let you down. I'm always letting you down." 

"Its a hazard of being me. I've gotten used to it by now." Kane said in a rare moment of vulnerability.

272Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:19 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Don't say that!" Alice practically sobbed into Garrik's chest, her fingers curled tightly into his shirt. "Every time I try to help... I make things worse and you're the one who has to fix my messes!"

Auron didn't know what to make of this confession, and was in an almost stunned silence for a long moment. "You had an entire court of women falling at your feet, but you had to tear kingdoms apart to have the one you shouldn't desire."

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

273Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:34 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Garrik looked down at her, barely able to contain his joy. It sounded to him like she needed him. That had never meant so much. "Your messes mean adventure, Captain." He breathed, tipping her chin up so that she had to meet his eyes. "I cannot think of a better place to be. Aside from alone in your cabin." He teased her. He was trying to give them a single moment of normal. It had been so long since they'd had one.

"I've never had a woman I didn't have to force." Kane muttered, not sure why he was confessing something like this. "Not that it matters. None of them have been as beautiful as Alice. I used to watch her as a child. That smile...the way her eyes lit up. She played soldiers with my brother and she was always so brave. Ever the leader never the weak, broken...like her mother...
" I break what I can't have. Why should Richard get everything? He deserves nothing but the death I will..." Kane stopped speaking and turned his head, narrowing his eyes at Yena. "You are not the only one who can do magic, you bitch!" He roared, launching himself at her. His forced confession would cost the slender elf. Dragon like claws would slice deep into her abdomen before she and Auron would find themselves locked away, alone in the mountain prison.

274Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:29 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Alice smiled brightly, seeming like there was no on in the room but Garrik. "I miss our adventures." She breathed. "Hell... I even miss Blackbeard!" She added, though the tears she had been holding back now rolled down her cheeks.

Auron was both panicked and relieved in the same breath. On the one hand they were free from whatever further physical harm Kane could cause, but at the same time they were now trapped in the very place Auron had been avoiding bringing Yena to, and she was now injured. "Can you breathe?" He was asking as he removed his shirt to press it to her wounds. The confessions she had gotten from Kane were a discussion for a better time.

275Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:50 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Garrik laughed softly. "Remember the time we found the ship full of naked men and you and I argued for three hours over who was going to go on board?"

Yena could breathe. She could breathe perfectly well. At least that was true until she realized where she was. Then she began to panic. Then she began to loose herself. Every moment was agony. They were back in her hell. She couldn't do this. She was going to die.

276Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:16 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"I had no idea you were so passionate about naked men." Alice replied with a playful smile. "I never saw why you were so mad... Like I was going to jump the bones of everyone of them!" She added with an amused chuckle.

"Yena, honey, just look at me." Auron breathed, holding Yena's face between his large hands so she could see nothing but his own face. "We're going to get through this. There's always a way. You got that?"

277Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:56 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You didn't know how much I wanted you then. You didn't know how incredibly jealous I was and I sure as hell wasn't going to tell you." Garrik said, his green eyes twinkling. "But I can say it now. I want you. I need you. I will do what I can to make sure you are always mine." He breathed, leaning his head down so that I'd she felt so inclined she would kiss him. 

"No!" Yena wailed. "We are here. It's worse than the fade! Auron...you dont...it's all my fault...I can't breathe here...there's no air...no light...no forest...please..."
Her words were met with Kane's cruel laughter. "That's right, my pet. You've learned well."

278Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:58 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Alice laughed softly at the memory. "I was trying so hard to make everyone see me as a pirate, and not a woman... Everyone but you, everything was then an excuse to be alone with my first mate." She breathed before her fingers slid up into Garrik's hair. pulling his lips the rest of the way to her own.

"We don't need any of that." Auron insisted, his hands still holding Yena's face. "You have me, and we are finally alone together. Think of it that way."

279Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:12 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Garrik gave a soft cry against her lips, pulling her tight against him. It had been so long since he'd done that and he'd fought through so much to get here. 
"I wasn't kidding when I said I would marry the two of you." Her mother said softly. "Please, Alice. I have nothing else to offer my child."

"This is not how I imagined it." Yena whispered, not wanting Kane to hear them. 
"Give me a girl and I shall let you both go. Fate tells me it is a fair trade. " the king said with a rumbling chuckle.

280Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:14 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Alice was somewhat apprehensive, given the way her mother seemed to blow hot and cold in the short time she had arrived here. "Kane can't touch us here..." She breathed, seeming to be asking Garrik what he wanted to do.

Auron was shaking his head long before Kane had finished speaking. "You think I would subject my own daughter to you after seeing the disgusting desire you have for your own neice? I would stay here forever before letting you switch affection to my own child!" He replied rather forcefully and passionately.

281Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:39 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Let's do it." Garrik said with a grin, squeezing her fingers. "Unless...it's not what you what?" He asked, suddenly feeling rather uncertain. His smile faded somewhat as his eyes searched hers.

"Your child would die. Just as the first has. Aren't you getting how this works?" Kane snorted. "And there I thought you were my captain of the guard..."

282Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:03 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"It's very much what I want." Alice insisted softly, tracing a finger against Garrik's lower lip as she smiled up at him. "But you know that mean's you're mine forever then, right?"

"And you were stupid enough to think I would subject an innocent soul to you out of choice?" Auron sneered.

283Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:42 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

It wasn't long after Garrik confirmed that he'd always been hers that the two of them were married by the Fae. Kane, of course, would deny their union but the gods themselves had blessed it. Nothing could tear it apart. 

Kane didn't answer, leaving the two dragonsides alone in the darkness. And unless one of them got help, she was going to die. But...Noone knew where they were. It all seemed fairly impossible at this point.

284Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:14 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Alice had let her mother braid flowers into her dark hair, which happened to be pink lilies. It was the most the young woman had allowed, insisting she wanted this union to happen as soon as possible.
Kane didn't matter in that moment, he was no more than a far off nightmare.

"I should have left you well alone..." Auron breathed once they were alone in their prison. "You would have been free from Kane and all his misery if not for me."

285Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:09 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

In that moment the two of them were alone in a room the her mother had called the wedding suite. Garrik sat on the bed and watched his new wife, wondering what to do with all this. "I'm a terrible husband." He said softly.

"It's all my fault. I brought you into this not the other way around. " Yena whispered. "Stop trying to save me."

286Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:25 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"A little early in the marriage to be assuming that, don't you think?" Alice asked with an amused grin as she plopped down next to Garrik. Alice simply couldn't be angry or upset right then; she had Garrik. No nightmare was powerful enough to ruin that.

"It's in my nature, kitten." Auron breathed. "Don't we protect the things we love?" He added, reaching out to brush his rough fingers gently through her hair.

287Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:38 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Garrik leaned against her, breathing in the fresh scent of the sea. How she could have it and not have been near the water in weeks was beyond him. "You sure this was the best idea? Your...whoever he is isn't going to like this." He purred, pulling her into his lap. "Suppose we'll have to consumate it. Just to make sure he can't get his way anyway." He teased. 

"I seem to be terrible at it." Yena whispered. "Auron...I have enough magic to get you put of here. Go and stay away from me. That way that bastatd can't hurt us or a child of ours ever again."

288Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:00 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Well, if we absolutely have to." Alice replied with a dramatic sigh and an impish grin. The young woman turned in Garrik's lap so she could hitch her dress up to wrap her slender legs around him. For a long moment she simply stared up into his face, like she was trying to commit every tiny detail to memory through fear Kane would tear them apart eventually. 

"No magic in any world could make me leave your side." Auron breathed, lifting Yena's hand up and touching his lips lightly to the back of it. "If anything, use that magic to make yourself well again, kitten."

289Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:11 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Richard lifted his head, groaning softly. He could hear Kane pacing on the far side of the room. "Why hasn't he brought her back yet?" The younger man demanded. It wasn't hard to hear the rage in his voice. 
The elder man turned his gaze to the tiny hooded woman seated nearby. She was extremely calm. It reminded him of Marisol. He missed her so much his chest hurt. It made him glad he was going to die. 

"I'm fine. its just a scratch." Yena said softly. "Dread wolf take you, beloved. You are the most hard headed person I have ever met." Gingerly she pressed her fingers to her stomach, trying to heal a wound that wouldn't heal.

290Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:54 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Alice could hear it too, but was choosing to ignore it. Kane had taken so much from her, he wasn't going to take this night too. "Stay with me..." She breathed when she saw the far off look in Garrik's eyes. "Please..." The young woman was kissing her new husband gently, wishing their lives were anyone elses but their own.

"Second most hard headed... You take the crown for that one." Auron replied with a wolfish grin. The large man rested his fingers over Yena's as she discretely tried to heal herself, silently hoping his strength would somehow help.

291Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:17 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Garrik turned back to her, trying to shake off the bitter reminder that his new wife was wanted back in another realm. "I...he's calling me. Reminding me that he's going to kill your brother." He whispered against her lips. "I can't give you back to him. No matter what. If we stay here he can't follow us." In between nearly every word he kissed her, his fingers sliding under her dress and working it away from her body. 

"Why thank you." Yena laughed softly, closing her eyes against the pain that was washing over her. There was nothing happening. No matter how much magic she wasted there was nothing. "His claws were poisoned." She whispered. "I should have been ready for it. I should have known better."

292Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:27 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Alice allowed Garrik to remove her dress before she spoke again, her hands holding his face so he was forced to look at her. "I didn't come here because I was a coward looking for an escape." It was very important he understood this little fact. "I came... because I thought somehow, no matter how small it may be... my mother could help us. That the Fae, and all their power could help us."
Back in the mortal world Kane's priestess continued to monitor the situation. She couldn't help but smile ever so slightly the more irate the king became.

"Where Kane is involved, there is no ready." Auron breathed. "He is as unpredictable as he is power hungry." He added. "I mean look at all the misery he has caused his kingdom... all for the desire to have his own niece at his side as his Queen."

293Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Why are you smiling?" Richard asked hoarsely, ducking as Kane began to throw things and shout louder. "What do you know that he doesn't, witch?" He muttered, having a feeling what he assumed was an old woman was playing them all for fools. 

"We should try to end him. If for no other reason than to avenge our son." Yena said after a moment or two. "He has us sitting back believing we are powerless but...we are far from it... It's time he knew it." At her passionate words her wounds began to heal, even if she had yet to realize it.

294Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:44 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Witch. That word stung like venom coming from Richard. The priestess turned her head very slightly in the elder brother's direction. "Funny... Magic wasn't witchcraft when it was of benefit to you, now was it?"

Aurin saw the warm glow around the wound and smiled. "Oh? What good can a meek little kitten with no claws do?" He teased, knowing it would make Yena all the more passionate about proving otherwise.

295Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:24 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I never took advantage of it." Richard said firmly. "Or her. What Marisol did was help me save lives. You are helping to destroy them. You are practicing witchcraft." 
Kane stopped in his ranting to laugh. "He has a point, dear. Our father always told us magic used to help those doing bad things came from witches."

"I didn't say I was going to do anything." Yena told him, he eyes never leaving his. "But you should. Besides, you still need to learn how to become a better dragon." She told him, poking out her tongue.

296Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:27 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"What Marisol did was sacrifice her own happiness to give your daughter what she wanted! It's the fault of no one but Alice that she threw it all away!" The priestess sniffed, ignoring both brothers now to busy herself with checking on Garrik's condition. The young man was smiling, and Marisol rolled her eyes, taking a wild stab at the reason why.

"I'm a perfect dragon, humans run from me in fear the second they see me in the sky." Auron replied, resting his forehead lightly against Yena's.

297Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:49 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What? What is it?" Kane asked, seeing the way the woman was leaning over Garrik. "Has the boy failed? Are you going to send him to the Fade now? I will tear him part from there." He swore. 
Richard snorted. "Just try it, you sniveling piglet. Women may not escape you but...the boy is a pirate..."

"Hogwash." Yena muttered. "Nevermind that. You need to learn to change without it causing pain. You'd think that being an elven god would make all the difference..."

298Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:09 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Kane's 'priestess' had been severely thrown by Richard's use of words like 'witch' and 'witchcraft'. It had almost been enough to have her throwing back her hood and telling Richard he can cram everything up his self righteous ass. "The boy, as you so eloquently put it, is not merely a pirate." The priestess huffed. "Not that it matters, after the way you treated his mother... She sure as hell isn't coming to your aid any time soon, Richard."

"I'm a god, am I?" Auron purred, leaning down to kiss the side of Yena's slender throat now she was feeling much better. "Perhaps I like the pain, kitten?"

299Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:59 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I have no doubt of that." Richard said softly, hanging his head. "But she could not understand that I was in love with another. Not that it matters. I cannot have what I want. I will die and my brother will win." 

"Who likes pain?" Yena breathed. Her fingers threading through his hair. "We fight so long and hard to avoid it. Why run to it?"

300Border Crossing - Page 10 Empty Re: Border Crossing Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:03 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"If you were so in love, you would have noticed her feelings long ago." Marisol replied with an indignant snort. "I think you are like any other king; to hell with everyone but yourself!"

"It's a part of who I am, Yena." Auron reminded his lover gently. "Perhaps it is the price I pay for the wings I have."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next