The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love and War

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 34]

1Love and War - Page 34 Empty Love and War Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:24 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

"I swear to even the Asari goddess that when I get out of here, that lizard Kandros will wish I was an exile for what I'm gonna do to him!" Quinn Talos raged as she was unceremoniously shoved into a holding cell on the operations deck. The dark haired woman paced for time, thinking it was would all be straightened out once Tann got wind of what Kandros had done. She should have known better. As far as she believed, human's still weren't exactly favourites of the other alien species. On earth Quinn had an excellent service record within the Alliance, just as most members of her family did, but she had wanted more. She wanted to explore, to see things no human ever had, which was why she signed up for a place on the Andromeda Initiative. The only problem was, she wasn't the pathfinder, and her superiors didn't believe in security personal leaving the Nexus. As well as she performed her job, the call sign 'Cutie', thanks to her unfortunate initials, meant she wasn't exactly taken seriously. Quinn was slumped on the floor with her back against the wall now, glaring at the Turian guard outside the forcefield. She had fought her hardest for the safety of everyone on the Nexus, and this was her reward; being called a traitor and about to be dumped on some godforsaken planet with the rest of the exile scum. All because Kandros feared losing what little power he had to her. The asshole can keep it, she thought bitterly.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

991Love and War - Page 34 Empty Re: Love and War Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:19 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You used to love." Maggie corrected him. "At least until she got herself knocked up with the man you hates baby." She added, pulling her knees to her chest the best she could with her swollen belly. 

"I don't know. When I began the journey it was to watch out for you and Maggie. Your step father lost his mind. He hated to lose. He tried to kill me and your mother let him. In truth i didnt expect her to follow after that but I'm assuming he did something to her and she finally got brave." Qim went on.

-------

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=55

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34