The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of Watch

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 34]

1End of Watch - Page 7 Empty End of Watch Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Judas Carmichael hated rain. He also hated the orc that stood in groups across the street from him. It didn't help that his partner belonged to the same social class as they did. It also didn't help that the orc group hated his partner. 
They were throwing up gang signs behind the other man's back, pretending to shoot at him and it wasn't the first or the last time they would do it. 
"Hey, Ruvik!" He barked, finally tired of standing in one place while the other man decided whether he wanted an orc burger or a bronto thigh. Both smelled like death. "Today, please! Geez, I swear four elves have died in the time it's taking you to decide on that garbage."

181End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:13 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Kandomere's eyes flashed before he could help himself. "Watch your tone." He hissed, looking toward the book the slender human was trying to kick beneath a shelf. "What is that my dear?" He asked, his tone suddenly changing.

"Of course he is." Judas said with a soft laugh. "Why wouldn't he be? He tried to punch my lights out when he came matching into the station. Until he started raving about you, I thought he'd just lost his mind."

182End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:22 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Which agent was killed?” Ruvik asked, hoping to distract from Molly. Of course, he didn’t care who the agent was.

“Oh thank goodness!” Viola breathed, embracing Judas all over again without really thinking what she was doing. “The man who is keeping me here, he was threatening to kill him if I didn’t do what he wanted!”

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

183End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:49 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"what are you trying to hide?" Kandomere hissed, not falling for the ruse. He grabbed Molly's arm only now seeing her blistered hand. "What happened?" He asked, lifting up her fingers to his face. "It would not be advisable to lie to me, woman..." He snarled.

"We need to get you out of here." Judas told her firmly, feeling awkward. She hugged him like she knew him. It was strange. His body responded as if he knew her too.

184End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:57 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Sir, you shouldn’t treat witnesses like that.” Ruvik implored, trying to diffuse the situation calmly. “She has been attacked several times. I don’t think that is something we should be ignoring.”

Viola was instantly able to pick up on how awkward Judas suddenly felt, and she backed off again, rubbing nervously at her arms. “I don’t think you can... this man is crazy. He thinks wands and magic are real.”

185End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:08 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Kandomere's lips twitched as he turned his head ever so slightly to Ruvik. "Is that what you're calling it? An attack?" He chuckled. "I see." He turned with Molly, pulling her against his chest and facing the orc. "Jervik fell for a human, did you know that? It's a part they conveniently leave out of the tales. He fought for her. Not his people. I killed her. That is why he rose up to destroy me. Because I murdered the human he'd fallen in love with." He purred, his fingers digging into Molly's throat. "This is a similar situation to that night when I slit her throat open and made a wand of her neck bone."

Judas shook his head. "I'm an officer of the law. I have a gun, bullets, and back up. We are leaving here because I made a promise to your dad. Not to mention I owe you a life." Judas said firmly.

186End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:18 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik seemed have been stunned into silence. He had never liked Kandomere, but always just assumed it was because he was from the agency. “You won’t get away with this.” He finally swore, large fists balled up at his sides as he tried to plan the safest way to get Molly out of there.

Viola took another step back wards into the room. “You owe me nothing, human.” She informed him rather coolly, though it was simply because she was not willing to get someone hurt because of her.

187End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Oh I already have." Kandomere smiled. "You breathe a word of this and I will tell your clan what I've seen. They will strip her skin from her bones and use it as their newest gang flag. But of course not until they've made her scream in agony." He chuckled. 

"I would have died that night, Viola. Those elves were willing to leave me to die."

188End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:39 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik was fighting every instinct that was telling him to jump on this elf and rip him apart, starting with his ears. “So that’s it? You’re taking her and hoping I don’t follow?”

“Someone would have found you.” Viola replied softly. “I did nothing that someone else wouldn’t have done...”

189End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:56 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Oh I am positive you won't. You are going back to the station to meet with your partner and you are going to forget you ever met this pathetic excuse for a human."
Molly was nodding, her green eyes misty with emotion. "He's right...Ruvik... there's no such thing as heroes..."

"You're kidding, right?" Judas snorted, now looking around the door. "Those elves were ignoring me. They didn't care that I was hurt. Most of them knew it. They turned their nose up. But you...Viola..." He stepped toward her. "I owe you so much..."

190End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:33 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Until you least expect them.” Ruvik replied. Smart enough to know when to back down. Acting now would only hurt Molly.

Viola was surprised to find her heart fluttered as her name rolled of this man’s tongue. “I hope you don’t live to regret it.” She breathed, a hand lightly hovering over the wound she had stitched up.

191End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:53 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Look. I was just curious. You're both making this much more than what it was." Molly snorted. She flipped her hair, the silken locks striking Kandomere in the face.

Once again Judas' shirt was covered in his warm blood. He sighed softly. "I never got around to getting that closed again ." He reached out for her hand before he'd thought too much on it. 
Her skin was soft. Just like he'd dreamed. He wondered if her lips were the same. He took in a deep breath and suddenly yanked her against him, kissing her deeply. Yes. It was everything he'd dreamed it was.

192End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:11 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“I need to find Judas.” Ruvik agreed, trying very hard not to believe Molly’s words. 

Viola’s hands were sandwiched up between them, pressed to Judas chest as he stole a kiss from her. Although, it couldn’t really be considered stealing, as her lips were more than willing. It was all fine until a sudden image of her lying naked beneath Judas and breathing his name slammed into the young elf’s vision. It wasn’t a memory, so what the hell was that?

193End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:18 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Go ahead, officer. I've got things taken care of here." Kandomere purred. Once he had the human set aside he would be back. The orc could not be allowed to live with the secret he knew.

"Sorry!" Judas was quick to step back and hold up his hands in surrender. "That was stupid." He shoved his fingers through his hair, turning his back on her.

194End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:54 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik still hesitated, his gaze meeting Molly’s again. He wanted to say something heartfelt and profound, Burt ultimately just walked away. He needed Judas in on this.

Viola’s lower lip trembled somewhat when Judas declared her a mistake. “When my father finds out about that, you’ll be lucky if you’re allowed to work security in an orc nightclub!” She hissed, his reaction to the taste of her having wounded the young elf considerably.

195End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:08 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Once again Molly decided there was very little use for heroes. Or anyone for that matter. She didn't know that the dark lord was feeding on her darkness and loving every minute of it. 

"What? Why?" Judas felt he was missing something again. "I just meant that I shouldn't have pushed myself on you like that."

196End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:13 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Outside the bookstore Ruvik simply leaned against his car, screwing his eyes shut as he thought about everything that had just happened. How had it gone from the best night of his life, to total shit so quick?

“Well it seemed like I utterly repulsed you!” Viola shot back.

197End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:06 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

When kandomere stepped out of the bookstore, he was not alone. The only problem was, he didn't have the human that owned it with him either. "Burn it the ground." He said, waving a hand toward the be building behind him. No sooner had he spoken than the building exploded in a show of fire, glass, and what remained of Molly's father's books. 
The blue haired elf simply smiled.

"Not hardly..." Judas said, reaching out and daring to touch her hair. "I don't want to do something you don't want me to." He admitted. "No matter how much I'm dying to..." He gave her a smile he was sure was  awkward.
The stomping of boots and the shouting from the down the hall stopped anything further from being said. They had found Celia.

198End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:38 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik was already back at the station by the time the store went up in flames. He didn’t know why he had thought Kandomere had been telling the truth when he said Judas would be here.

Viola was quick to grab the front of Juads’ shirt and pull him back into the room with her, silently closing the door to avoid his discovery. If they were going to get out of there, he needed to stay hidden. “I believe right now, that things I want are very low on the list of priorities.” She breathed.

199End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:56 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Something wrong there, pig boy?" Another officer named Jerry was on Ruvik from the moment he walked in the door. This man made it no secret that he hated orcs. He took great pleasure in showing him photo copies of his uncle's diary which was little more than an ancient kill count.

Judas leaned in close, his lips brushing hers. "I know the feeling." He whispered before crawling under the bed. 
Moments later the door opened and a blonde woman was roughly shoved inside.

Molly stayed where she was on the lush carpet, staring at it. She didn't dare look up. The longer she stared, the more in control of herself she would most likely be. That bastard would not break her.

200End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:18 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Nothing a conversation with you can’t fix.” Rubio replied rather cordially. Since taking this job, he had gotten very good as faking niceness to humans. “Hope you’re having a good day.”

Viola felt her heart pounding all over again, simply due to Juads’ close proximity to her. She had quickly sat down in the bed once he was hidden beneath it, thinking the door was opening to come and try to force her to eat. Again. When the young elf saw the female thrust into the room however, she was quick to rise again. “Are you... okay?” She breathed uncertainly crouching down to touch Molly’s shoulder gently.

201End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I am." Jerry said with a grin. "Did you know the first football was made from an orc skin? True story. Probably the guy everyone said saved the world. Jeff? Was that it?" The officer all but cackled, thinking he was really getting under Ruvik's skin.

"Where's Ru?" Judas demanded, unable to help himself. If something had happened to his partner he'd never forgive himself.

202End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:01 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Wow, he must’ve been important then.” Ruvik replied as he opened his locker. He had learned over the months that it really annoyed Jerry when he didn’t get a rise out of the orc.

Viola cleared her throat loudly, then smiled down at the blonde again. “Sorry, I have a bit of a hoarse throat from all the shouting I’d did when they first locked me in here.” She assured Molly, though she did narrow her eyes slightly in the general direction of the bed.

203End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:27 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Jerry sighed dramatically. "Orcs don't even get a good joke do they?" He shook his head. "Where is your partner?" He asked, this time speaking very slowly. "The normal people are going out."

"I'm all right." Molly said. "I took a bit of a beating from that blue haired elf but at least Ruvik is all right. He is safe and that's what matters."

204End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:56 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik hesitated, Jerry!s words making it obvious that Judas hadn’t come back to the station. “Go, you know Judas... probably with some girl.” He replied, keeping his fake smile.

“Blue haired elf?” Viola echoed, suddenly feeling a little sick. “Was his name... Kandomere?”

205End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:18 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You don't know do you?" Jerry asked, frowning. "Did you kill him, you fucking pig skin bastard. They should never have let your kind anywhere near the human race."

Molly nodded slowly, her chin quivering. "He said he was a Magic Fed and I was under arrest. He took my father's books..."

206End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:01 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Humans kill quite enough without needing any help from orcs.” Ruvik replied as he finally slammed his locker shut.

“He’s not federal agent.” Viola breathed, finally sitting down beside Molly on the floor. “He may be employed by them, but he does not do the job.” She added. “He...” she felt silly for even saying it out loud. “He has a wand.”

207End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:14 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You guys won't believe this." Another officer came into the locker room a strange  smile on his face. "That book store on the edge of elf town, someone burned it to the ground."

"He has my father's." Molly said, thinking that's the one she meant. "He also told us he was the dark lord..."

208End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:55 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“I didn’t hear anything on the radio.” Ruvik interrupted, his mind quickly ticking over the possible outcomes of such an act. “Have they found any survivors yet?”

“He had some woman kidnap me... then he forced me to hold the wand. He wanted me to kill her, then got angry when I wouldn’t.” Viola confessed.

209End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:21 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No survivors. There was a body in there. I heard they're talking murder. The poor girl was shot in the head." 
The other officer bothered to look said but Jerry was smiling. "Girl should have left when we told her too."

"So...oh god...that means he has two of them..." Molly breathed.

210End of Watch - Page 7 Empty Re: End of Watch Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:39 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruvik finally lost his cool, he was on Jerry in a heartbeat, shoving him roughly against the closed lockers. “What happened to protecting people! You piece of shit?” He snarled. 

Viola was rubbing at her forehead, feeling it was suddenly throbbing. “This can’t be real...” she muttered. “All I wanted was a little excitement, not all this!”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next