The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old Vendettas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 25]

1Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Old Vendettas Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:47 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

The BSAA were as swift as ever with their rescue and clean up efforts in the aftermath of the New York attack. People were already being evacuated from the worst affected areas, a precaution they were told, nothing more. It was a chance to sweep the bodies from the streets and remove the charred remains of one Glenn Arias. There were emergency medical units being errected in many buildings. People were thankfully vaccinated, but there were still a great many wounded wandering the streets. Even the heroes themselves had found their way the one of the larger medical units, though one of their number would soon be regretting that decision. 
Chris Redfield would be given little warning before his wife zeroed in on him, lean limbs pushing people aside before she slapped him hard enough to make a sound that echoed. “You force me behind a desk, and this is how I have to find you?!” She hissed, holding up her PDA with a flashing red dot that showed Chris’ current location.
The small nurse who had been treating Chris for superficial wounds stared at the brunette with wide eyes, already quite terrified of this formidable looking woman.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

211Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:15 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill’s lips found Chris’ as he breathed those words. Her fingers slid back through his hair, noting how much it had grown since she had last kissed him like this. God she missed this. All of it. Waking up next to him, listening to his terrible jokes, watching him cook. It was all the little things that people who weren’t them took for granted. 

Billy let go, not because Clara had hurt him, but because Rebecca had ordered it. She didn’t know it, but the drug in his system meant she could command him to dance naked down the street, and he would do it. No questions asked.

212Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:01 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Jill..." it was Chris that pulled away. Not necessarily because he wanted to. "You're not safe with me. I'm infected."

"This is her!" Rebecca shouted. "She is my contact." Her eyes met Billy's pleading with him to understand. "She's going to help me save you."
"Save him..." Ciara snorted, her ams crossed over her chest. "From what being a total turd?"

213Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:21 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“So am I.” Jill reminded Chris softly, refusing to let him get too far away by grabbing his hands. 

“Better a turd than an attention whore.” Billy snorted, giving Ciara the obvious once over.

214Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:05 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Then you can see her too? Our little girl?" Chris asked, again seeing the child standing in the doorway. He started walking toward her, not knowing it was a guard with a gun he really saw.

Ciara's mouth dropped open, her eyes filling with rage. "Come say that to my face, you..." Rebecca stopped her by clearing her throat loudly. "Ciara, we don't have much time. Were you able to get the stuff I asked for or not?" 
"Oh yeah. Sure." The young woman smiled, Billy's insult forgotten. She reached into the front of her shirt and pulled out a vial. "The professor said use this first to kill infection."

215Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:11 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The little girl was smiling, watching both her parents with bright eyes. “Don’t mess it up.” She warned.
Jill of course saw the guard and turned, keeping Chris behind her as she shot the poor man in the knees. “We need to leave. Now!” She knew Chris needed help, but not here. He needed... Rebecca.

Billy narrowed his steel coloured eyes. “Professor? Rebecca, what are you getting yourself into?” He asked, now ignoring the young woman who looked much like the photos he had seen of Leon Kennedy.

216Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:58 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris nodded, his fingers linking with his wife's. He'd let her fix this. Jill would make it better. Somehow she always did.

"I'm going to get that thing off you and set you free." Rebecca told him softly. "I owe you that much."
Behind her Ciara snorted. "Bag of meat probably got himself in trouble with that mouth of his. Not your fault."

217Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:02 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill stopped over the howling guard, her fingers still linked with Chris’ as she pulled him along with her. She still carried her gun in her free hand, and was more than willing to shoot people simply doing their job, just to get her husband out of there. 

“No, you’re the one with the big mouth. Bet your mother is real proud of the things you do with it.” Billy sneered hatefully.

218Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:25 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris fell back from his wife once the darkness he recognized settled in. He felt it fill him with rage. He knew that if he didn't chase the demons away it would destroy them both.

"My mother couldn't give a shit." Ciara snapped, turning her head when she thought she saw something moving in the darkness behind her.

219Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:29 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“No Chris, not now.” Jill breathed when she saw what was happening. “Snap out of it!” This time she slapped him, much in the same way Jessica had.

“Why? She realise what a whore you are and give up on you?” Billy replied, simply to hurt her. What little he knew of Claire Redfield actually assured him she would never have given up on the girl, had they been anything but a Redfield.

220Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:39 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris grabbed her wrists and yanked her against him, baring his teeth. Black lines were appearing where his veins should have been and he was snarling. "What's the matter, honey?" He growled. "The way you were with, Wesker...I would think you liked it rough!" 

"Probably just..." Ciara was close to moving forward and kicking the shit out of the tall man Rebecca brought with her when she saw the shadows move again. "Becky, you two better get moving." She hissed, not sure why the darkness seemed to concern her so much. She had never been one to be afraid of the dark. 
"But I still need..." Rebecca shook her head, refusing to leave until the other woman gave her the supplies she'd come for.

221Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:24 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill clenched her own teeth, this old argument making her own blood boil. “Rough? Like the first night you took me home? I couldn’t walk right the next day, remember that one?” She breathed, needing him to fight the infection.

“Not going anywhere, brat.” Billy replied sternly, practically able to smell the sudden shift in Ciara’s mood. “You got what the lady wants, or not?” He asked, arms folded across his chest, despite them being watched by someone else right then. A dangerous someone.

222Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:59 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You...left huge scratch marks...I had to wear a shirt during workouts for weeks." Chris breathed, coming to ever so slightly.

Ciara's fingers rested on her jacket pocket and she shook her head. "Payment first." She said, the darkness beyond beginning to take shape. 
"What? No. You show me you got what I asked for. Then I pay." Rebecca said firmly, "Damn it, we don't have time for this!"

223Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:11 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill nodded her head slowly, still not pulling her wrists free. He wasn’t out of the woods just yet. “That was unpleasant for me too, you know.” She replied with a smirk. “But that was when you had me for good. There is no one else. No Wesker, no nothing.” 

“Rebecca, the brat is trying to double cross you!” Billy insisted, snatching hold of Cuara’s wrist when he saw her reach into her jacket. “Get back in the car, NOW!” He barked, able to feel the approach of the very man who could end all of them right there.

224Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:20 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You never cared about Wesker." Chris grunted, his fingers sliding away from her wrists. "Even before that night. I was... always so worried I wasn't good enough for you that I was looking for a reason for you to leave me."

Rebecca nodded, turning to quickly head for the car. She knew to obey Billy. He'd never steered her wrong before.
Ciara fought like a wild cat when the large hand shot around her wrist and held her tight. "Get off me, meathead!" She roared, turning to give him a sharp kick to the shin. "You don't know shit!"

225Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:26 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill shook her head sadly and lifted a hand up to gently press her palm to Chris’ cheek. “You don’t seem to realise... you’re the full package, Redfield. I’m the one who was lucky you even looked twice at me.”

“I know you’re a brat with mommy and daddy issues.” Billy snarled, giving Ciara a rough shake. “Rebecca is too trusting. You’re double crossing her, and you won’t get away with it.”

226Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:44 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris's smile was gentle, the warmth in his eyes returning. "I'm glad you came back for me. Will you ever be able to forgive me?"

"I wasn't! The stuff she asked for is on my motorcycle. I just...theres something wrong!" She kicked him again, this time as hard as she could.

227Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:49 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“I call for a do over.” Jill replied with a gentle smile that was all Chris’. “A clean slate for both of us, how does that sound?”

The car Rebecca was now sat in suddenly groaned, something putting it under immense pressure. The metal on the front was dented with the distinct shape of a hand. A few seconds later, Ciara’s motorcycle landed on top of the dented metal, Wesker standing in its place. “This is the fool you take me for?” He asked coolly, his eyes finding Rebecca’s where she was now stuck inside the damaged vehicle.

228Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:46 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris shook his head. "We have a great history, babe. No way do I ever want to forget any of it. Let's just pretend I wasn't such a jerk. Ok?"

Rebecca didn't move. Not even to shake her head. She couldn't deny anything. 
Wisely, Ciara made no protests about her motorcycle. All she could do was hope that Meathead would let go of her. She was going to make a run for it.

229Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:58 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill’s insides turned to melted butter when Chris said that to her. He was right. Their history was exactly why they were so good together. “And I’m sorry for being a bitch, and for not telling you about Claire’s baby.”

Unfortunately, the meathead only increased his grip on her. 
“And what do we have here?” Wesker asked, a mocking tone to his voice as he approached Billy and Ciara. “Beast, who is she?” He asked.
Billy silently groaned, knowing he couldn’t disobey, or lie. “Ciara Kennedy.”
Wesker’s eyes narrowed as they again flicked over to where Rebecca was trapped. “Kennedy, you say?” He was looking the girl over, and there was no denying the resemblance, now that he had been made aware of it.

230Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:30 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris didn't say anything about ClairesC daughter until they we're safely in the helicopter, headed home. He was sedated and now feeling rather chatty. "Ciara called me about a year ago. I got to meet her. I begged her to come home with me and she ran. Why did she run, Jill? I can't figure that one out." He rambled.

"That's my name, asshole. Nothing fucking special about it." Ciara snapped, now returning to kicking the one called Beast in the shins. 
Rebecca's stomach churned. Wesker's would never trust her again. She'd destroyed what little care he may have had. And all because she was trying to save Billy. She rested her head against the steering wheel, her eyes stinging as she fought tears.

231Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:45 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“A year ago?” Jill asked, now feelingnhow it was to be on the other side of this secret. “What... was she like?” She asked, trying not to dwell. “Bet she looks just like Claire, huh?” 

“You’re right, nothing special at all.” Wesker agreed as he moved closer, taking a bruising hold of Ciara’s chin and forcing her to look up at him. “But those eyes...” he didn’t like the eyes that were looking up at him.

232Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:07 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"She's Claire made over." Chris said with a wistful smile. "She's loud and...she rides a motorcycle. She's not afraid of anything. That worries me. Like it did with Claire. She doesn't know when to quit." He went on.

Her indigo eyes had gone silver with rage. The very same thing Chris Redfield's always had. "Get your hands off me." Ciara hissed.

233Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:12 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill reached out and linked her fingers with Chris’ where his hand rested against his knee. “Wonder who they get that from?” She asked with a knowing smile as she looked up at her husband. 

That was the confirmation he needed. “Ha, there it is.” He remarked, though didn’t let go of her. “Another Redfield cockroach.”

234Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:50 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"We need to bring her home, Jill. She needs us. Just like Sherry did." Chris was yawning now. 

Rebecca saw the call from Jill where her phone lay on the passenger seat. Her fingers shook as she reached for it, praying Wesker hadn't heard the ringtone.

"Just who the hell do you think you are?" Ciara shouted, fighting harder to free herself and give this new person whatfor.

235Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:05 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Don’t worry about it now.” She breathed when she saw Chris yawn. It was only once he had drifted off that she laid his head down in her lap and tried calling Rebecca. Jill was chewing on her thumb nail nervously when it seemed like Rebecca wasn’t going to answer.

“I think the biggest question, is how a Redfield was hidden from me all this time.” Wesker mused. “Baby Redfield and the boyscout... who knew.”

236Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:10 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca reached for the phone, barely able to touch the screen. "Jill...don't say anything," she wheezed, trying to he as quiet as possible. "Hang up...don't call me again. Please..." She hissed out, her voice bordering on a sob.

"Who the hell are you?!" Ciara shouted, wiggling enough in Wesker's grasp to give him a sharp boot to the privates.

237Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:20 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill could barely swallow her throat went so instantly dry. “Rebecca, where are you?” She asked, trying to ignore the cold dread sliding down her spine in that moment.

That was enough to back Wesker off several steps. “Why don’t you ask your mother, or your dear uncle Chris?” He sneered.

238Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:43 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Hang up...now..." Rebecca said, almost too softly to be heard. "Don't say...anything else..." She glanced up at Wesker, praying he still hadn't heard the phone. 

Ciara's slender body was tight with the fight or flight emotions. "I asked you, asshole." She snarled, feeling warm blood sliding down her neck as her nails dug deeper into her captor's fingers.

239Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:45 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Are you in trouble?” Jill pressed, refusing to accept Rebecca would just want to freeze her out like this.

“Your uncle would know me as Captain Wesker.” Wesker told Clara simply.

240Old Vendettas - Page 8 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:23 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Even in his sleep, Chris heard the voice of his nemesis. His head jerked up and he shouted, "Get your hands off her, Wesker!" 
The sound was loud enough to echo in the small car. Rebecca cringed. There was no way he hadn't heard that. She tried harder to reach for the phone, hoping to at least knock it to the floorboard. "Hang up..." She hissed. "Please!" 

Ciara too was staring at the small, crushed car. She heard the familiar voice of the man who'd introduced himself as her uncle. He'd been so kind. She didn't know what to do with people like that...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum