The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old Vendettas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 25]

1Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Old Vendettas Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:47 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

The BSAA were as swift as ever with their rescue and clean up efforts in the aftermath of the New York attack. People were already being evacuated from the worst affected areas, a precaution they were told, nothing more. It was a chance to sweep the bodies from the streets and remove the charred remains of one Glenn Arias. There were emergency medical units being errected in many buildings. People were thankfully vaccinated, but there were still a great many wounded wandering the streets. Even the heroes themselves had found their way the one of the larger medical units, though one of their number would soon be regretting that decision. 
Chris Redfield would be given little warning before his wife zeroed in on him, lean limbs pushing people aside before she slapped him hard enough to make a sound that echoed. “You force me behind a desk, and this is how I have to find you?!” She hissed, holding up her PDA with a flashing red dot that showed Chris’ current location.
The small nurse who had been treating Chris for superficial wounds stared at the brunette with wide eyes, already quite terrified of this formidable looking woman.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

631Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:09 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris didn't stay out long. He wouldn't let himself. He pushed himself to wake through the pain and moaned as he opened his eyes. "Who the hell let me drink that much?" He ground out.

Rebecca shook her head. She didn't want to answer. Six months she'd been dealing with her darkness. "Just... Patch it up. I won't die from a bite."

632Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:31 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Chris would quickly find slender, if dirty, fingers pressed to his lips. Jill wasn’t looking at him, though she shook her head as her gaze remained fixed just past the doorway. A licker was prowling, and the last thing she wanted was to draw it to her injured partner.

Wesker still didn’t move. He continued to stare at Rebecca, his gaze giving away nothing of what he thought in that moment. He knew how it unnerved people, and usually had them telling everyth No just to make him stop.

633Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:02 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris followed her gaze and sighed quietly. They couldn't catch a break. It didn't matter what the reason was.

Rebecca met his steely gaze, her teeth chattering. "Albert... Please..." She shook her head, trying to sit up. "It's not like you would keep me forever anyway... You'll tire of me sooner or later... "

634Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:16 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Once she heard the claws clicking on the wooden floor grow fainter, Jill finally let her fingers slip away. “You were out for half an hour.” She whispered. “I took a look along the rest of this floor, but I heard that thing heading in your direction... I couldn’t leave you.”

“I see. And you know me that well, do you?” Wesker asked, once more giving nothing away. “If I had grown tired of you, I would have fed you to the B.O.W’s myself.” He assured her.

635Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:44 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Did you find Sherry or Jake?" Chris asked, looking again at the familiar locket. "Leon? Did I screw everything up or what?"

Rebecca gave her shoulder a dark look. "I'd call that a pretty good start." She snorted.

636Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:57 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill has claimed the locket from under the bed, and secured it in Chris’ hand before she had conducted her brief search. “I saw no one.” She breathed. “If they were here... both of them would have...” She hated bringing up how all three of them were more than human when it came to their senses.

“That?” Wesker asked with a snort of his own. “Call it... a lesson. Next time you will not be quite so careless, I would imagine.”

637Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:26 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris sighed again and nodded. "Don't remind me. So what's the plan here? We're not exactly making progress at the moment."

Rebecca shook her head. "Yeah. I'll make sure I don't try to sleep again." She grumbled.

638Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:33 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill was staring down at the locket, the darkness she had been feeling earlier sneaking back up on her. That locket didn’t get here on its own. What if Jake and Sherry did know they were here... just didn’t care? She blinked several times and tried to push the thought aside. “I’m not leaving you.” She told Chris firmly, knowing what he was suggesting. “We’ll sit here all fucking week if we have to.”

“The brain is never fully asleep.” Wesker pointed out. “Part of the fight or flight response. It is always ready to alert you to danger, if you listen to it.”

639Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:59 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"We can't do that. We promised Claire we'd bring Leon and we need to save the kiddos. It's not time to rest." Chris said firmly, trying to get up.

"All well and good if you haven't given yourself something for pain." Sherry hissed from her cage across the room.

640Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:12 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Stop that!” Jill insisted, pressing down firmly on Chris’s broad shoulders to keep him from getting up. “The last thing Claire needs is for you to kill yourself looking for Leon.”

Wesker smiled and slowly cast a glance over his shoulder. “Your father never took that tone, it must be something the Redfield’s infected you with.” He sneered.

641Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:22 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Jill..I can rest when I'm dead." Chris grunted. "We need to get going. "

"You have no right to be so high and mighty. You're finally losing something you care about, you son of a... And you don't even know it. " Sherry snapped before Rebecca could stop her.

642Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:51 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Death doesn’t offer much rest, trust me on that.” Jill muttered, already knowing she wasn’t going to win this one.

Wesker finally turned and approached the cage that held the last of the Birkins. “Oh? And at what point did you think I was losing?”

643Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:06 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris somehow managed to push himself to his feet. He leaned hard on the wall and reached down for his vest. This was going to be slow going for a while. "I made a promise, babe. You know what that means."

"It's amazing how much of a monster you are and you can't even catch the smell of death. It's all over your little doctor. It's been on her for weeks." Sherry purred, narrowing her cool blue eyes at Wesker. "My father always did tell my mother you missed the obvious stuff."
"Shut up, Sherry. " Rebecca hissed, trying to swing her legs off the table. " No sense in trying to get a rise out of him."

644Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:17 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill took the vest off him and gently eased him back into it, trying to avoid making him stretch too much. She had fastened him in to it, and now stood with her hands pressed to it, staring at the dark fabric. “Your promises shouldn’t be the death of you.” She breathed. 

Wesker didn’t like where these puzzle pieces were taking him. “Rebecca, whatever this secret is you are keeping, I can fix it. You know this.” He breathed, now trapping her between his arms where his hands rested at either side of her on the table.

645Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:50 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris laughed softly. "You're never going to get the idea of what a Redfield promise means are you?" He reached out and tucked her hair behind her ears. "Especially for the ones we love." He pulled her close then and kissed her deeply, reminding her of just how much he loved her.

"I'm not going to kid myself into thinking you want me around forever, Captain." Rebecca said softly. "This is a temporary thing, it was always as fragile as I am. I'm not ever going to kid myself into thinking you feel the way I feel for you." She breathed, pressing her lips to his in a kiss meant to show him just how much she truly did love him.

646Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:06 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“I wish I’d told you right away how I felt.” Jill breathed. “No games, no trying to be one of the guys... I should have told you the moment I laid eyes on you.” She added. “That’s my only regret... wasted time.”

Usually Wesker took control in these situations, making it clear what he wanted. But this time, this time he surrendered to Rebecca, allowing her to be the master of what she wanted. It was a hard thing for a control freak like Albert Wesker.

647Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:02 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Are you kidding? There was no lost time. We were always together. I don't regret a moment." Chris told her firmly. "I just want to get to the point where we can relax. You know?" He kissed her again, not hearing the sound of the licker returning.

Rebecca could feel Wesker's release control. She knew how much that cost him. But for once it was not enough. She wanted him to say the three simple words she was certain he would never say to her.
Sherry stared at Wesker's back, gritting her teeth. She hoped that Rebecca's death was hurting the monster of a man. It had been weeks since she'd seen Jake. She knew something had happened to him.

648Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:21 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill didn’t. For a split second she considered just letting the damn thing kill them as they kissed. Reluctantly, she shoved Chris to one side as that disgusting tongue split the wall between them. They were now on opposite sides of the creature, with Chris nearer the door.

He couldn’t do it. He couldn’t say the words with Sherry there. To him the words were weakness. “You need to let me fix you.” He finally breathed.

649Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris hadn't yet picked up his gun and with the amount of blood he'd lost he wasn't going to move fast any time soon. He'd have to let Jill handle things, which was more or less like having to eat crow.
But there was a surprise waiting for them. The licker rose up for another strike only to be shot in the head by someone behind Chris. Jill would be able to see that Ada Wong had found them.

"Not even you can fix cancer, Captain." Rebecca said sadly. "It's ok. You're going to get tired of me sooner or later. Can we...just fix the shoulder and you actually let me rest while you deal with the Redfields?" She asked wearily.

650Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:49 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Well shit...” Jill growled, hardly Ada’s biggest fan after all the trouble she had caused over the years. 

“You underestimate me... sparrow.” Wesker breathed, forcing Rebecca to lay back down as he began cleaning her shoulder. 
“Leon, I believe our other guest is in need of attention.” He purred, a wicked look in his eyes as he glanced at Sherry. “She is getting far too brave.”

651Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:03 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"That's the kind of thank you I always seem to get." Ada purred as stepped into the room and over the body of the monster. "So...have you two seen Leon?"

"Sir, she's, pregnant." Leon said softly, trying to fight with the command that was forcing his body to move toward the cage that held Sherry.
"What?" The slender girl breathed, glancing down at her still smooth belly.

652Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:20 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill was quick to place herself between the spy and her husband. “If I had, you really think I would tell you?” She replied icily. “So you can betray him. Again?”

Wesker paused where he was now stitching up Rebecca’s wound. He seemed to be silently weighing up the pros and cons of this new information. “Instresting.” Was his ultimate response.

653Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:33 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Ada gave Jill a dark look though she didn't make a move forward. "You're not an avenging angel, no matter how highly you seem to think of yourself." She said think, her eyes narrowed.

"Albert, don't. Those are your grandchildren." Rebecca breathed, fluttering on the edge of unconsciousness.

654Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:39 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill smiled thinly and folded her arms across her chest. “I’ve never sold my partner out. Not for anything.” She replied. “I’d say that makes me all kinds of better than you.”

“Meaningless.” Wesker spat. “Birkin was weak, just like his spawn. I want no part of that diluting the Wesker gene.”

655Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:54 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Indeed." Ada purred. "I've never let Albert Wesker take control of my body in more ways than one. So I suppose we are even."
Chris sighed deeply, knowing better than to get in between these two women. He also knew that they needed help. He was no longer good to Jill at the moment and they needed to find Leon and Sherry and soon.

Rebecca gave a soft moan, wishing she could get through to him. She was simply too tired to try. She had an odd feeling he had slipped her a sedative while kissing her. "Don't do anything you will regret, Captain..." She yawned. "Promise me..." She drawled, her eyes closing as Leon opened the cage and made a grab for Sherry.

656Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:33 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill scoffed and rolled her eyes. “No, you whore yourself out to the highest bidder, right? I guess Leon could just never see that.”

Wesker didn’t answer, though he did smile as Rebecca drifted into darkness. “She will make an excellent distraction.” He mused as Leon hailed the small blonde out of her cage.

657Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:06 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Ada laughed. "Why do the lot of you keep thinking that boy had a thing for me?" She asked, shaking her head. "The one time we fucked he called me by her name. I don't know why I keep playing this game."

Sherry fought like a wild cat, scratching at Leon's wrist as he held her out to Wesker. "You're such an asshole!" She shouted. "It's no wonder, Rebecca chooses death over you!"

658Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:13 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

That little nugget filled Jill with all kinds of happy. “Then I guess we have it all wrong... you have a thing for him.” Jill replied with a satisfied smirk.

“Ouch.” Wesker mused with mock sincerity. “Words hurt, little girl.” He sneered before stroking her cheek sharply.

659Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:21 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I have a thing for heroes." Ada said, her dark eyes sliding over Chris. "You know what I'm talking about, of course." She laughed. "Even your rebounds are heroes. At least that's what my new pet tells me." She glanced toward the door, winking at the young man she'd chosen to team with to infiltrate Albert Wesker's lab.

Sherry managed to land a kick to Wesker's lower extremities. "Don't you touch me!" She shouted.

660Old Vendettas - Page 22 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:11 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill had backed up until she bumped up against her husband’s chest. She hadn’t liked the way Ada looked at Chris,  it that was nothing to seeing Jake standing there in the doorway. 
“You’re working with her?” She breathed, feeling betrayed. 
“I do what is needed to get the job done. You self involved assholes didn’t even notice she was missing!” Jake growled, clearly rather bitter about this.

Wesker grunted, then struck Sherry. “Perhaps I’ll open you up... so how you like being touched then.” He sneered.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum