The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doopleganger

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 37]

1Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Doopleganger Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:03 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Rebecca Chambers stared at the clone and shook her head. It was a much better copy than the one they'd worked on of Wesker during the Africa debacle. She sighed deeply and shook her head. 
"This isn't going to work. I don't care how good he looks." She muttered, well aware of the tall man standing in the background. "This is Jill we're talking about. Chris pulled her out of her own virus. There's no way she won't sense something." She groaned again and ran her fingers through her hair, only now remembering she hadn't bothered to have it cut in a long while. "Goddamn it. I could understand him dying in a biochemical outbreak but cancer? Who covers that shit up?!" The headache was there behind her eyes. She needed coffee and sleep. At least coffee. "He's not going to fool anyone. He's too cheerful. Chris was a real son of a bitch there at the end. And what about Claire? She'll smell a rat...oh god....What the hell was I thinking agreeing to this?"

301Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:18 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Alex paused when she heard Jill's cry and set down the child again. "Go on, sweetie. Show mommy what else you can do." She purred. 
Leon couldn't move. He'd lost so much. This just ripped his heart out. He'd lost friends, people he cared deeply for...but this was like losing a child. He heard Jill's voice and finally managed to lift his head. "I...I'm sorry...I...was...too late...Sherry...what am I going to...tell Claire?"

Rebecca turned and threw her arms around her lover's waist, burying her face in his chest. She clung to him, trying to fight through the red rage that still held onto her. Every breath was painful and she found herself wondering if before the monster had taken him over Wesker knew what this felt like.

302Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:35 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Leon...” Helena was backing her way back towards her partner. “We need to make a choice, and quickly. Whatever you decide, I have your back.”
Jill glances to Helena, then quickly back to Leon. “You aren’t going to tell Claire anything, not here. You’re getting your ads out of here, you got it?”

“I could have Chris bring them to you?” He suggested after a moment. “They will think him their saviour... until you show them your thanks...”

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

303Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Claire..." Leon said the name again, missing the sound of tiny running footsteps. "Is she here? I'm not leaving without either of you..."
He was getting to his feet, covered in blood. 
He missed the gleeful giggle.

Rebecca nodded. She heard the giggle but didn't turn back to the screen. "Let me know when they get here. I'm going to the room." She breathed.

304Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:09 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill heard it. Her pale cobalt eyes were wide as she tried to pinpoint the direction the sound was coming from. “You can’t save Claire if you’re dead! Get out of here!” She practically screamed.

Wesker reluctantly allowed her to pull from his embrace and smoothed his fingers over his hair. This had turned into a shitstorm far quicker than was helpful.

305Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:58 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The tone of her voice woke Leon up. He turned to Helena to see if Jill's fear had reached her. Wesker's little girl had caught up with her by that point. Just like her father she moved with blinding speed. And just like him she took pleasure in the movement alone. Soon enough like Sherry, Helena was on the floor. 
There was nothing left but piles of flesh and a monsterous looking toddler who was sucking her thumb and covered in blood.

306Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:04 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Fuck...” Jill didn’t know Helena, or what she had already survived, but that was no way for anyone to meet their end. “New plan... find Claire!” She hissed at Leon. “I’m sorry I lied... but she’s here and she needs you more than I do. Go!”

307Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Leon couldn't move. He stared at the little girl. He recognized the glittering eyes the stared at him with the predatory look. Chris had described them so often how could he not. He hesitated he second too long. The toddler slammed into him with the force of a frieght train. 
Chris yanked open the door to Jill's cell in the distraction and grabbed her wrist, tossing her over his shoulder. "Not a word, Valentine." He grunted. "Hate me for not being him, later."

308Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:42 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“No! You can’t just leave him!” Jill howled, beating her fists against Chris’ broad back as she tried to squirm from the seemingly iron grip he had across the backs of her thighs. “Put me down you son of a bitch!” Any other situation, and hearing the gruff way he said her name would have melted her right there in his arms. “You need to save Claire!”

309Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:04 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Already done." Chris grunted, turning just enough that Jill's head would slam into the bars of the cage. He nodded to the little girl that was once again sucking her thumb and disappeared into the darkness.

After a cold shower Rebecca pulled on a shirt of Wesker's and buried herself in silken sheets. Before she knew it, she was asleep. She didn't know when she'd drifted off or how it had happened. But she relaxed in the darkness and let it take away everything.

310Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:13 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill hung limp as a corpse over Chris’ shoulder as he walked away. The last thing she saw was those familiar glowing eyes in the darkness. Her dreams would be contrasts of remembering what the child had done to Sherry, mixed with blissful memories of her life with Chris before Umbrella ruined all their lives. It was a betrayal that he had left Leon behind, but when she woke, Jill would wish that was the only betrayal the man she thought to be her lover had committed.

311Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:16 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Jill and Claire would both find themselves strapped to surgical tables in a room that was deathly quiet save for the incessant beeping of a heart monitor. 
In the corner Chris sat, smoking and staring at a place that wasn't the two women he was supposed to love. He just couldn't bring himself to face them. The man with the yellow eyes had already made fun of him, knowing his feelings somehow. 

Rebecca sat behind the monitor watching the two women she now hated just as much as her lover did. She's never known what it was like to hate. And she wondered if it was simply because she was trying to please him. A small part of her new it wasn't their fault. At the end of the day it was hers. It was all hers. But if she told him this, he would hate her. And if he hated her... Would he kill her too? After all, he couldn't truly say he loved her. Which to her meant that like everyone else she was fair game.

312Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:04 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill would’ve woken first, had Chris not hit her head while bringing her here. It was taking a steadying, and considerable amount of sedative to keep her unconscious as it was.
Claire was another matter. She had woken several times on the way here, forcing her ‘brother’ to slam her forehead against the window of the truck he had been driving, meaning Claire now sported a deep gash to her forehead and the start of some black eyes.

Wesker had found Rebecca once he had both women secured and sedated. He didn’t for a second suspect that she blamed only herself. He believed it was Claire and Jill’s fault completely. Rebecca has begged for assistance, and they had hesitated. Their sickening fear had cost his daughter her life.

313Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:14 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Every once in awhile, Chris would look between the two women. His stomach twisted in knots. He became what the his creators said he would be. A monster.

Rebecca wasn't there when Wesker returned to the surveillance room. He was soon to find out that Alex knew his lover's fears and had played her. Rebecca was missing.

314Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:21 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill would eventually stir, quick to realise her wrists and legs were strapped down. The heart monitor beside her bed sped up slightly, though not to the level any normal woman’s would have. She quickly pieces together the things her memory was telling her, at which point her gaze fell upon a Chris. For what seemed like forever she didn’t say a word, only stared at him before she finally opened her mouth. “You’re not him. You haven’t been him for some time.” She spat.

Wesker wasn’t panicking. He wasn’t the kind of creature to do that. Rebecca wasn’t where he had left her, that didn’t yet mean something was wrong.

315Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:35 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris shook his head, though didn't speak. He took a long drag off his cigarette and blew it into the air, creating a dark fog between them. 
On the monitor beside him a bloodied Leon was beginning to stir.

316Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:47 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill still didn’t struggle, though nor did she take her eyes off the man wearing her partner’s face. “Why?” She asked simply. “I hat did you do to him?” Though she had figured out the truth in her own, Jill simply didn’t understand what anyone gained from this.

317Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:08 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Your Chris died a year ago." The other man whispered. "He had cancer. The man with the yellow eyes found out and kidnapped him. Then created me to replace him." He snubbed out the cigarette and turned toward the television. He wasn't surprised to see Alex stride across the screen. But he was rather shocked to hear a female scream coming from somewhere off scene.

318Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:14 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill would miss all other sounds as she screamed, her back arching up off the table as she thrashed about. The sound was much more raw than it had been for Sherry. Chris was the other half of her soul. He was what kept her fighting, keeping their extended family safe. Without him...
Wesker would enter just in time to hear his enemy scream. It caused him to smile thinly. “Making friends, Chris?” He sneered the name, even now saying it left a bad taste in his mouth.

319Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:54 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris winced, the sound tearing at his heart. He shoved to his feet and took a swing at Wesker, the punch landing by surprise alone.  "Everything they said about you is true. Even what the mousy one said. You are the real monster. No one else." He hissed.

320Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:03 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker wiped at his nose, smiling slightly when he saw the blood. “You really do think you’re him, don’t you?” He sneered. “Her pain?” He paused and gestured to Jill without actually looking at her. “Caused by you. By him, the weakness present in your very genes.” He paused again, walking over to where Claire lay. “Oh how I wish he knew his baby sister didn’t even notice he wasn’t himself.” He glanced at Chris again and smiled. “As for the Mousey one... she enjoys a monster with a little man in him.”

321Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:08 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris sneered at that and shook his head. "Or maybe it was the other way around. Can you be sure you really know her? She's the one who really created me after all. I know her better than you." He shoved the other man trying to keep him away from the two women. "Where is she now? I thought she was planning on torture?"

322Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:15 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker took hold of Chris by the front of his shirt and slammed him against the wall hard enough to knock the breath right out of him. “You failed in the task given to you. What use do you have, other than to bear witness to Rebecca slowly torturing the only people to ever mean something to you?” He was so engrossed in sneering in Chris’ face that Wesker didn’t even see that Jill was free of her restraints.

323Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:20 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

There was that same glitter of defiance. It was like looking into the eyes of the man long dead. Chris gritted his teeth, wheezing as he fought for breath. "Fuck...you..." He ground out, spitting in the other man's face.

324Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:29 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker’s taunts would be cut short as Jill slid a blade meant for her own torture neatly into Wesker’s back, sliding between the vertebrae and severing a section of his spinal cord. The monster dropped like a stone, leaving a grief stricken Jill to look into the face of a shell that simply mimicked the man she loved.

325Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:43 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris stared at Jill but didn't say anything for a long moment. "For what it's worth I love you." He breathed, feeling he'd said his peace he stepped over the body and walked over to Claire,  breaking her restraints and turning off her sedation.

326Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:54 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“You don’t get to say that, and you dint get to save her!” Jill sobbed, though she wasn’t certain whether the burning hot tears that streaked down her cheeks were through grief or anger. “Not with his voice... his lips. You’re a thing! Just a thing that stole his life!” She shoved him away from the table Claire lay upon, though before Chris would get chance to react, a single gunshot echoed in the otherwise quiet room. Jill’s cobalt eyes grew wide, years ceasing for a moment as she glanced down, seeing the blood pour freely from the bullet wound that had an entry point in her back, and an exit wound out of her chest.
“Oh Valentine... you really thought it was that easy?” Wesker scoffed, holding a still smoking gun in his fingers.

327Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:32 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris turned away. They were all right. He was worthless. He fought for nothing. Let her save herself or die trying. He was a puppet. Not the hero. It was not his fight.
"Daddy?" The yellow eyed toddler appeared on the screen pressing an adorable button nose to it. "Are you there?" Except there sounded like tear. "Can you come play wif me?"

328Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:41 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill dropped to her knees, then fell forward with palms in front of her supporting her weight. She was wheezing, blood coughing up and splattering onto the sterile tile in front of her. Everything was hard, she was so tired. Chris was gone... Sherry too, for all she knew Leon was dead now as well. The way things were, she doubted Claire would make it either. Was there really any point in fighting against the darkness calling to her?
Wesker had been practically salivating as he watched the mighty Jill Valentine cough and choke just like any sub par human. That was until he heard the tiny voice and turned his head, seeing that angelic face that looked so much like his Rebecca, but those eyes...

329Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:25 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris stared at the monitor, concentrating on the noise in the background. He heard the sound of his maker gasping in pain and her soft cry for Wesker. He decided not to tell the other man. Screw him. After all, he'd called him useless.

"Daddy sad?" The little girl asked, placing bloody hands on the screen. "Why no answer?"

330Doopleganger - Page 11 Empty Re: Doopleganger Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:35 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill was making her final effort to her he hero, and despite the blood now filling one of her lungs, she had pushed back to her feet, stumbling as she began working on the straps holding the unconscious Claire down. She managed everything but one of the younger woman’s wrists before collapsing on the ground once more. It was as it became too much effort to keep her eyes open, Jill saw the gun in Wesker’s hand... it was Chris’. The one kendo had made that matched her own. Oh the romantic irony... killed by her own lover’s gun.

Wesker barely even registered what Jill was doing as he stared at the monitor. “Keep her sedated!” He barked at Chris, pushing the gun he held back into his belt. He had to go to her. Whatever Alex had done to the child... he had to bring her home regardless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum