The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thicker than Water

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 34]

1Thicker than Water - Page 34 Empty Thicker than Water Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:19 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Alex Chambers stood on the helicopter landing pad his fingers pressed to his forehead to block out the morning sun. He was dancing from one foot to the other, unable to hide his excitement.
"I see them!" He shouted back to his mother, who was standing near the entrance with a medical team. None of them knew what kind of shape their heroes would return to them in but Alex didn't seem to care. Already he was hopping up and down waving at the chopper as it drew closer. He cheered when Chris Redfield waved to him and repeated the action when Jill Valentine did the same. But as the helicopter touched down his smile began to fade. Not everyone he'd hoped to see was stepping out.
"What happened?" Rebecca Chambers soon came to stand beside her son, her lips set in a thin line as she looked from Chris to Jill. "Where is Parker?" She'd done her best to keep herself from saying this man's name first but she couldn't seem to help herself. "Where's Jessica?" She added, hoping this would make for a decent cover up.

991Thicker than Water - Page 34 Empty Re: Thicker than Water Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:01 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No. You don't understand. It wouldn't." Alex was quick to shake his head. "My blood is different! My mother gave it to Chris when he was bitten...It saved him. They gave it to Parker one time too. It helped him. Maybe it would do it again!"

-------

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=9

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum