The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blue on Black

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 19]

1Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Blue on Black Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:15 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Leon Kennedy starred at his gun as he heard the truck shudder into the drop zone. It was never going to get any easier. It didn't matter how many times he came into these towns and cleaned them out. 
It had nothing to do with the people. It was Claire Redfield. He saw her everywhere. The same scenario played out in his mind. In the end he was in her arms. Except...he wasn't. For the most part, he was alone. Until he was calling a phone number that made his chest hurt just to make the chill inside him go away. 
"Claire..." He breathed as he stepped off the truck and looked around. "Will you ever forgive me?" 

Rebecca Chambers didn't share Leon's sense of loneliness. The mousy haired woman was rather happy living alone. She'd seen far too many of her friends and loved ones die to believe in anything but science. 
At the moment she was seated on the floor of her office chewing on her pen, watching a video about the bio-experiments that had been newly discovered from Raccoon city. She didn't seem to be buying a word of it.

301Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:49 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Molly cursed loudly, the bullet feeling like a humiliating slap on her bottom. She had no time to retaliate, however. 
Chris had made it across the field and was now at war with the enormous monster. All but taking it on in hand to hand combat. 
At least until it threw Jill at him. Then he was running with her. Upside down Molly threw her knife, her anger enough to drive the blade home. It hit Jill in the neck.
Furious that his target had been destroyed, the Nemesis slammed Molly repeatedly into the ground. It wasn't long before she met with a familiar darkness and knew nothing else.

302Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:58 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The last thing Jill knew was strong, familiar arms holding her and that safe, warm sandalwood scent she knew so well. She tried to breath Chris' name, but got out no more than a drowning gurgle before her world faded to black for what she felt was the final time. 

Hunk was stood on the edge of the field, the unconscious Sherry slung over his shoulder. He watched the creature toss Molly around, and then saw Redfield flee with Valentine. He had the import package, the others were simply a bonus. "Lupo. The extraction point, is it clear?"

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

303Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:21 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris wasn't sure how they survived this sort of thing. Once again he was standing outside a hospital room, waiting for Jill to wake up.
Except this time they were at a government facility assigned to them for their BSAA purposes. While Jill slept Chris was busy delegating and showing up at boring meetings. He was also waiting for Leon to arrive. 

Molly hadn't really been ready for combat. Wesker was right. She shouldn't have been out of bed. It took her longer to recover than it would have anyone else. 
Groaning she opened her eyes, her body feeling as if she'd been run over by a truck.

304Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:28 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"You remember our deal, right?" Claire breathed, standing in front of Leon and smoothing his shirt down. "Chris can't know... not until I'm... me again." She was avoiding looking up at him, knowing if she did, she would beg him not to go.

Wesker was seated beside the bed, reading something as though he truly were no more than a doting husband. Molly's wounds had been patched up, he had tended them himself when he saw the gaping wound in her shapely bottom. It wasn't something he was going to allow her to forget soon.

305Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:43 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Leon sighed heavily. "Claire...You're as you as you're going to get. Your brother needs you." He rested his hands over hers simply waiting for her to look at him. "They both do. "

Molly grimaced when she found she was laying on her stomach. When she turned her head and saw Wesker she groaned out loud. The look on his face told her everything. He knew. And he was about to rub it in.

306Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:51 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire shook her head, simply staring at where Leon's hands covered her own. Her body was still a broken mess. "If he needs anyone... it isn't what I am now. I need to get strong again." She breathed, finally looking up at him. "Please, just do this one thing for me?"

"Awake?" Wesker asked without looking up from his paper. The fiasco at the high school was still all over newspapers across the country. Including photos of Molly and Jill being dangled like old chew toys.

307Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:06 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Leon shook his head. "I was hoping you'd be able to go talk to him. I just got a call that the president's daughter has been kidnapped. They need me to go look for her."

" You don't have to say it." Molly said bitterly. She turned onto her side and looked closer at the paper, her eyes sweeping over the carnage in the background. " What did your team say?"

308Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:14 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire’s hands instantly pulled away from Leon, she even took a step back. The betrayal was right there on her face. “You’re leaving?” She breathed, feeling all the air suddenly suck out of the room. It was right there in the tip of her tongue to ask; Where were you when someone needed to look for me?

It was clear that Wesker was fighting a smirk. “They said you have a lovely ass. Then I shot them.” He remarked, angling the paper so she couldn’t see anything more.

309Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:15 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I have to." Leon looked down at Claire sadly. After a moment he gave her a gentle kiss. "That's another reason I want you to go with your brother and Jill. Don't make me beg."

Molly let out a frustrated sigh. "I'll bet you did." She tried to scoot closer and make a grab for the paper. 
Wesker was smooth as he folded the paper, expecting it when she tumbled into his lap.
Molly sighed again, resting her head on his shoulder. "I'm glad you're here." She whispered.

310Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:34 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire's face remained stern as she folded her arms across her chest. "Right, because going to stay with Mr and Mrs perfect is the way to fix this." She snorted.

Wesker set the paper aside and looked down at Molly, though she would see a note of jealousy festering there in his yellow eyes. "Are you though?" He breathed as he carefully tucked some of her red hair behind her ear.

311Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I never said that." Leon whispered, pulling her close. "I just need them to take care of you until I get back." He kissed her forehead, continuing to hold her like this for several minutes. "I don't want anything to happen to you. This is dangerous, Claire. You're not ready. Just... Please?" He breathed. He was on the verge of begging and he knew it. But this woman was his world. She'd never truly know how much hell he'd gone through when he thought she had died.

Molly couldn't believe how jealous Albert Wesker was. She wondered if she missed that in him. She gave him a half smile. "Are you seriously punishing me?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "You had basically dumped me. You told me at the bridal shop that I was worthless. In front of psycho bitch sister. Then you just ignore me for months. What am I supposed to do?" She snapped. "He was nice to me. He didn't tell me I was a failure. He was helping me better myself. We worked out every day. Where were you? Deciding I wasn't worth your time. That's where!"

312Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:40 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire had her cheek pressed to Leon’s chest as he held her. Her eyes closed as she surrendered to the safe comfort of his arms around her. He had his hell, she had hers. Claire hadn’t been able to bring herself to tell Leon everything that was done to her, just as she had been too afraid to ask what had become of Molly. She hasn’t trusted the other woman… but she did owe her at least her thanks. “You’re only saying this because you think you may not come back.” She finally breathed. “Has he even asked about me?” From the snapshots of their life she had seen since her return, from the outside looking in it seemed very much like Chris and Jill had simply moved on to the domestic bliss they had both always craved. 

Wesker got to his feet, dumping Molly back into her belly on the bed. “If that’s what helps you wipe away your betrayal, so be it.” He snorted. “But while you were playing grab ass with your new boyfriend, I was looking for our son. You do remember him, don’t you?” He tossed a brown envelope onto the bed beside her, several photos sliding out. Jake was alive, that much was true. He seemed unharmed, and was apparently being held at a boarding school high in the Swiss mountains. The only way to reach it was by helicopter, and so his escape was not possible. For now, he was simply a prisoner with liberties.

313Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:14 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Your brother doesn't know. I was going to surprise him. He's suffered alot because he thought you were dead." Leon said sadly. " You do know Jill and your brother broke up over your death. Right?"

Molly looked over the envelope and held it against her. "Don't you dare try to make me feel bad for betrayal. You were right there! You could have stopped me from being so lonely." Her chest was heaving. "You don't even notice that I was fucking lying! There was never anyone but the old woman that Leon murdered when he took Claire!" She shoved her former lover, shaking with rage. "I am leaving you. You will not stop me this time!"

314Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:39 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire dropped her arms away from Leon and jumped back as though she had been physically shocked. 
“And you think I should go charging back in there after that?!” She exclaimed, pushing her. Token fingers through her hair as she began to pace. “They were perfect! They had everything! How did I ruin that?!”

Wesker reached out for Molly and spun with her in the same instant before slamming her back against the wall he leaned down close to her face, his hands resting either side of her head. “And you could have stopped yourself.” He pointed out, his voice razor thin, though he didn’t step away from her.

315Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:36 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"No, no!" Leon cried, holding up his hands. " Things are fine now. Sherry is with them. They're together. It's okay... Sort of. " He finished sheepishly. "Having you there would make Sherry so happy. The poor kid is so sad. She needs you right now."

"I didn't do anything wrong." Molly hissed. He was so close to her and so very angry. She could feel the heat rolling off of him. " And I'm not sorry."

316Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:04 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Leon… you know I’m of no use to anyone right now.” Claire replied softly. “I… I just thought I was coming home with you. I’m not ready for…” her voice trailed off, her expression giving away how guilty she did feel for wanting to hide away from her family. 

“You’re never sorry.” Wesker responded, though didn’t give her chance to snap back as he kissed her hard. She still tasted like sweet summer cherries. He hates her for that. She had. O right crashing into his world and making him… feel.

317Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:20 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I thought so too but..." Leon couldn't tell her and he knew it. No one could ever know if he wanted to keep them safe. "Claire, I have to go. But as long as I know you're with your brother and especially Jill. I know you'll be safe. And if I know you're safe, I'm less likely to lose my head."

Molly didn't understand his dilemma. She only knew that he avoided her and she couldn't understand why. 
But right then she wasn't going to allow it. She was going to make him feel how much she wanted and needed him.
She returned his kiss, biting into his lip with enough force to draw blood. 
Feel something you bastard, she thought. Hate me. Love me. Just something...

318Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:33 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire looked up at Leon with watery eyes. There it was. That was him begging and he probably didn’t even realise it. “But what happens the next time? Or the time after that? Why do you have to do this alone?” She asked, making the assumption that he was indeed doing it alone. 

Wesker sank his fingers hard into Molly’s pert behind, lifting her up and wrapping her lean legs around his waist. He stopped kissing her only to bury his nose into her hair and breathe her in. Even that was the same. She needed to only walk by him and he thought of nothing but slamming her against the nearest surface and claiming her.

319Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:07 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

As far as Leon knew right then he was. Ada's presence would be a cloud of shame over him. Even if he did need her to save his life.
"Claire, I thought you trusted me." He breathed. Once again he pulled he close and kissed her gently. "Everything will be okay. Please?"

Molly wondered where this was going to go between them. Her thoughts were with the darkness swirling around the room Wesker had carried her to. 
Strangely he now slept beside her. It was such a deep thing, she wondered just how long it had been since he'd last done it. 
When one of his employees arrived with a note she intercepted it. Frowning when she saw they were now host to the very man she'd fought with only a short while ago. 
Spencer must know where they were. This thought had her pacing, fear and worry creeping into her every step.

320Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:14 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire held out for another kiss, then finally nodded her head. “But just so we’re clear… you owe me a tropical vacation for this when you get back. I’m talking white sandy beaches, cocktails inside a coconuts with tiny, none red and white umbrellas… the works!”

Wesker continues to slumber on. Molly was right, he hadn’t slept deeply in a very long time. He told himself he didn’t need sleep since his reawakening, but in truth… he simply avoided it because slumber brought dreams of… her.

321Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:24 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Leon laughed out loud as they walked through the hall of an apartment building not unlike their own. He was thinking of drinks with umbrella logo umbrellas in them. 
"You know we could get those ones you set on fire." He said, pretty sure Claire would know his thoughts. 
The door jerked open before she would be able to answer. Chris Redfield towered over them, dark circles under his eyes and a cigarette in his mouth. "Look, I told you little shits yesterday. I don't want no fucking girl scout cookies!" He roared, preparing to slam the door in their faces before even looking at them.

Molly finally gave up and returned to the bed. She pulled Wesker's arms tight around her and buried herself beneath him and the covers. 
She'd spent so many years being a protector she'd almost forgotten what it was like to have one. "I love you." She breathed, never expecting him to say it back.

322Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:09 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire had instinctively hidden behind Leon, a left over side effect from years of hiding in the dark while fighting for her life. It had always been better to hide and survive than fight head on. But despite breaking her body, Wesker had never fully broken her spirit. “Those things will kill you.” She commented once she had composed herself and stepped back into view. Her brother looked terrible, making her feel even more guilty for being here. 

Wesker’s arms pulled Molly tight against him and he again buried his face into her hair. “The old man will have your head for that…” He Murmured, kissing the side of her slender throat whilst still half asleep.

323Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:07 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Claire's voice came to him so often in his dreams he was sure he was there right then. Chris stared hard at the young woman standing in front of him. "I'll be dead long before my body gives out, kid." He grunted, blowing the smoke over her head. "What do you want?" He was imagining things. He'd done it before.

Molly had that odd feeling in her stomach that had her squirming away. It wasn't long before she was marching out of the room, yanking on her uniform jacket. 
She was preparing the team for Wesker's meeting with Nikolai. His offering would come with a price and she wanted to be ready for it. 
The fact the the man she loved had finally admitted his true feelings needed to be shoved in a dark place for the moment. If not it would eat her alive.

324Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:26 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire stumbled back a step, her back pressing against Leon’s chest. Has he not been there, she would’ve bolted. “Who will carry in the Redfield bloodline if you croak, old man?” She forced herself to remain calm and simply snark back like she usually would’ve. “You want someone else stealing Jill?” She added, unaware that for a brief spell, someone had. When Leon told her they had split up for a time… she didn’t even entertain the thought that there had been anyone else. 

“This is it?” One of the men was leaning lazily in his chair when Molly arrived. It was the man who had flirted with her weeks earlier, who bore more than a passing resemblance to her own lover. “Boss can’t even grace us with his presence?”

325Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:41 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Claire wasn't to know that Chris had entertained that idea yet again after the football field fight. He couldn't believe it was simply a coincidence that Carlos had shown up when Jill was vulnerable. 
"I doubt she'll have any trouble moving on. She's a free fucking spirit." 
" Chris..." Leon's voice was gentle as he stepped beside Claire and held out his hand to her brother. "It's Claire. She's here. She's really here." 
His words gave the elder man a second to pause and look closer. The cigarette dropped from his mouth and all he could do was stare. 

Molly snorted as she stretched her long legs out in front of her. "He's taking care of things. That's what a boss does." She tried to ignore the resemblance as she continued to stretch, her hair falling into her face. 
"Can we just kick Nikolai where it hurts and be done with it? I need a good stiff drink. Or maybe five."

326Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:14 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Chris…” It broke Claire’s heart to hear her brother say that about Jill. “You can’t mean that. Where is she? She would kick your ass too if she knew you were smoking again.” She added, offering him a smile as she ticked some hair behind her ear. The younger Redfield no longer wore her deep red locks long and in her usual pony tail, she had cut it shorter to just past her slender jaw. 

“Like he was taking care of you last night?” The other man snorted. “Whole damn base heard you.” He added, toying with a cigarette between his long fingers. “Bit come now, miss boss lady, how about you tell us where Nikolai hurts most? Seems he doesn’t care for shit.”

327Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:27 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Jill isn't here." Chris managed. He didn't know what to say to his sister. He had so many questions. Talking about Jill at the moment wasn't one of them.

Molly reached over and took the cigarette, taking a tong drag off it. "We can make the monkey dance. No problem."

328Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:34 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire glanced past her brother and into the apartment. It was a mess in there, and not the kind of mess Jill usually left in her wake, clothes everywhere and gun parts lying around. It was a real mess, like someone had lashed out in anger. She shifted her gaze back to her brother, then simply slid her thin arms around him, hugging him as tight as she could. 

“Right, I doubt even your delightfully perky ass could make that monkey dance.” He snorted, watching Molly’s lips as she exhaled. “Money is his only language, and I doubt he really has anything boss would be willing to pay for.”

329Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:00 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris wrapped his arms tightly around his sister and held onto her tightly. "I'm so sorry." He breathed into her hair. "Claire... I didn't keep my promise."
Behind them Leon leaned against the wall, the slight sound letting his lover know he was still there.

"I'll bet I know a bargaining chip." Molly said, shoving out of her chair. "If Wesker shows up, distract him." That said she went into the room with the Umbrella crew alone, slamming the door.

330Blue on Black - Page 11 Empty Re: Blue on Black Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:12 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“it wasn’t your promise to keep, not this time.” Claire breathed. “Chris… you need to tell me what’s happened. Where is Jill? And Leon said Sherry was here too…”

“Right… Just leave your breasts and I’m sure we’ll be fine.” The man snorted quietly to himself, knowing better than anyone that Albert Wesker was not a man swayed by distraction.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum