The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

New recruits

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

1New recruits - Page 3 Empty New recruits Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:02 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

“And she’s due for transfer at 05:00? No, there’s no paperwork. Just have her ready for my guy to collect before then.” 

Several days later…

“Good morning, Barry.” Albert Wesker seated himself at his desk, cool blue eyes glancing across at the other man. It was early, and the teams would be arriving shortly. Each one had been hand picked by himself, with assistance from Barry Burton over the course of several months. He had staggered their start dates, wanting to watch how well they accepted the change in set up as each new team member was added. The last addition had been Forest Speyer, who was a former team mate of the next new arrival; Jill Valentine. A former army lieutenant he had secretly plucked from confinement as she awaited the ruling of the court martial she had been subjected to. He had given her a simple option; join the unit he was building with Raccoon city police force, and her record would be destroyed, no one but him would know she had even been convicted. Refuse… and well, they both knew he didn’t need to tell her the punishment for what her superiors considered a crime. Jill’s moral compass was far stronger than he willingness to blindly obey orders. For what he had planned, that was exactly what he needed. 

Jill was pacing outside the ornate gates of the RPD, a building far too beautiful the belong to law enforcement, or so she believed. She was muttering a little pep talk to herself, seemingly trying to convince herself she belonged here, and that second chances like this shouldn’t be wasted. Suddenly she found herself giggling almost helplessly. What would her father say if he knew his only child was about to start a career in law enforcement? Henri Valentine, french born thief and deadbeat dad.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

61New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:01 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“What exactly are you sorry for?” Wesker queried, still leaning over her somewhat, rather than pulling away and moving around to get behind the wheel. “You are worried I will penalise you for something we were both party in?” She was blushing. He found it damn near irresistible. 

Jill glanced across at Chris as they were marched out, knowing full well the RPD would be rife with gossip once they were brought in to spend the night in the drunk tank. So far as the regular RPD were concerned, STARS were not a part of anything, they were the department the chief had never wanted, and made that perfectly clear. Despite this, she was grinning as she looked up at Chris. “Totally worth it.” she breathed.

62New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:11 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Without realizing what she was doing, she gave him an innocent doe eyed look. "It's not that, Captain. I just don't think I'm enough for someone like you." She breathed.

The drunk tank was nothing new to Chris. The regular offenders welcomed Chris with hoots and hollers. He began to swagger like a warrior returning from war. It wasn't hard to see Chris Redfield was also egocantrical. He made sure however, to keep Jill in his shadow. He didn't want them to notice her until the last possible moment.

63New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:18 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“And what exactly is… someone like me?” Wesker asked curiously, though he was gently tilting Rebecca’s him up with a single digit. 

The slender woman didn’t need, nor want his protection. She’d kick his ass herself if Chris dared imply she couldn’t take care of herself. The rush from their moment in the bar had worn off somewhat and Jill was questioning how clear her own head was around a man like Chris Redfield.

64New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:48 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca found her heart beating so fast her chest felt like it would burst. He was looking at her over his dark glasses. His icy blue eyes staring deep into her own. "The worst kind." She breathed. "You're Red ridding hood's wolf."
Se winced when she said it. Could she be anymore childish? She wanted to climb under the seat and into a shell and never come out again.

Luckily for Chris, Jill was separated into a cell across from him. It was filled with women who were looking at her as if they wanted to tear her apart. 
One woman in the corner was looking an odd shade of green. An officer came to approach her an poked at her with his billy club, shouting for her to respond to him. She did little more than moan.

65New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:50 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker chuckled, the sound deep and rumbling. If only she knew. His rough thumb rubbed her cheek one last time, then he closed the passenger door and they were quickly on their way to the Umbrella dinner. Wesker was being the perfect gentleman, ensuring he kept Rebecca close, knowing how taken Spencer was with her.

“Jameson! What is wrong with you!” Jill hissed from her side of the bars, which only earned her a sneer from the officer in question. Despite her own queasiness, Jill crouched down in front of the odd looking woman. “Ma’am, can you tell me your name?” She asked gently, worried that this woman wasn’t merely inebriated.

66New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:32 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca fit in with the doctors, discussing the things that would have had most women yawning behind their hands. Birkin was not so easily swayed. He grabbed Wesker and yanked him towards a corner. "What the hell is this?" He hissed. "Are you bringing someone else in on my research?"
Annette seemed fascinated with the girl, even asking her several questions about the very product her husband was worried about. It was all going over Rebecca's head.

"Rachel Emerson." The woman managed, shivering violently. She was sweating, her clothing clinging to her skin. "I'm not drunk. I was at work. My boss called the cops one for nothing..."
"You should stay away from her, honey." A woman in a shirt and a pair of shorts said. "She's probably just coming off a bender. She'll throw up again any minute now. You don't want to be a part of that."

67New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:35 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker smiled thinly, basking in his acquaintance’s panic. “What if I am? Worried she will out perform you, William?” He purred, allowing his gaze to drift over to Rebecca as he took a sip of his scotch.

Jill herself had some blood splattered on her shite tank top and her jeans had managed to gain several rips. she hardly looked in any state to help any one. “Rachel, I’m going to need you to focus. Can you do that for me?” She asked, even as she fought back a wave of her own nausea. “When did you first start feeling unwell?” As always, Jill was following her gut.

68New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:47 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"She is a child." Birkin snapped. "I doubt she can navigate her own diaper." It wasn't hard to tell how furious he was with Rebecca and her easy talent. Wesker knew how hard he had to work. "At any rate. Your dear sister has noticed her. She will tear her to shreds." He chuckled.
The speaking came to a stop as Alex Wesker came to a stop at the top of the grand staircase. Her cold eyes were instantly on her brother. And then she smiled. 

Rachel shook her head, her long blonde hair clinging to her face in wet ringlets. "Ive been at work all day. I'm a waitress at a truck stop..." 
"Hey!" Jameson shouted, hitting his club against the bars close to Jill. The woman jumped hard and wretched, releasing a green and yellow liquid all over her.

69New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:00 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker inwardly groaned. He had been hoping to avoid Alex all night. She had this absurd notion that they were involved in some sort of sibling rivalry. Not even close, in his mind they weren’t even equals. He was far beyond Alex. But seeing the hungry way she was watching the fresh meat he knew he had to interject. “My dear William, she navigates with far greater finesse than you could ever hope to achieve.” 

Jill glanced back over her shoulder, her blue eyes burning with fury for the officer. “Fuck, Jameson! How long has she been here?! she needs a doctor and a hospital, not to sober up in here!”

70New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:27 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

To Birkins' surprise, Alex completely ignored Rebecca. She headed straight for Wesker and whispered in his ear. "It seems that the virus has gotten out somehow. Father wants us to go and clean it up." Her fingers curled on his chest as she leaned in close. "We have to leave now. "Both of them are in large group settings. When we are done..." She nipped his ear lobe and stepped back. She didn't have to say more.
Birkin was standing next to his wife now, purposefully blocking the tiny woman's view. He knew how Alex was. He didn't have to guess.

"The fuck do you think you are?" The officer snapped. "You don't look like nothing but a vomit whore to me." He laughed.
Across from them Chris was snarling with rage. If he was a single step closer he would have grabbed him and broken his neck.

71New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:36 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker didn’t seem to react at all to Alex’s rise, he even paused to take another sip of his drink before he finally allowed his gaze to rest upon her with disinterest. “He is your father, not mine.” He told her simply, setting his glass down on the tray of a passing waiter before squaring his shoulders back and smoothing the front of his shirt down where Alex had touched it, as though she had left some mark only he could see. “I will deal with this. Alone.”

Jill glanced past Jameson to meet Chris’ gaze, and shook her head very slightly. She could handle this. “I’m someone with rights. And my rights say I get a phone call.” She told him with a sweet smile. Jill knew she didn’t need to call anyone, they would release both of them in a few hours, but at least she could call help for Rachel.

72New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"As you wish." Alex said, her tone bitter. "Leave little red ridding hood with me. I promise not to gobble her in one bite." She added with a rather loud laugh, as if the two of them had shared something.
Rebecca's head popped up over Annette's shoulder and she smiled warmly at him. Her cheeks were pink. Someone had been giving her the wine. She was already a bit tipsy but she was holding herself well.

"Call home." Chris told her, hoping she'd understand to call his sister. Claire would be able to take the woman to the hospital. She was hopefully their lifeline. Assuming she wasn't pissed that he was yet again in the drunk tank...

73New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:59 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker could see the haze in Rebecca’s eyes and oh how he wished he could reap the advantages of it. That one brief taste had been more dangerous for him that he had anticipated. He was smiling slightly as he met her gaze, knowing he couldn’t really bring her with him on the clean up. “Are you boring Mr. Spencer’s new protege?” He asked Birkin with a slap on the back that was intentionally harder than it needed to be.

Jill smiled fondly, feeling a little giddy all over again to even dream that she may one day have a real home… with Chris. “You heard the man. Get me my damned phone call, Jameson!” Jill barked, slapping a hand against the bars.

74New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:13 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Birkin's eyes widened and he coughed, giving Wesker a withering glare. "Hardly. Miss Chambers was just informing us that our calculations were wrong on the compound dosages..." Rebecca hiccuped loudly before he could finish. 
The men around her began to laugh and she made a quick dash for an exit. Months later she would remember the bathroom she was in. But this time there would be an undead man floating in the tub instead of simply a small woman alone and humiliated behind the door.

"Fuck you, lady." The officer snarled, shoving a black rotary phone through the bars. "Screw up the number and you don't get another." He warned, watching as Rachel collapsed into the corner behind her

75New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:29 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Rebecca…” There was a gentle tap at the door, and though it wasn’t locked, he didn’t enter. “It’s been a. While… are you okay in there?” Wesker knew he should have simply left. He had a job to do, and Rebecca Chambers wasn’t a part of it. 

Jill smirked and gave Jameson the fingers before dialling the number. She was thankful when Claire answered and quickly explained what needed to happen without giving away too much information, especially about the question her brother had asked Jill only an hour previous.

76New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:06 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I think I'm drunk." Rebecca confessed, her voice tiny in the darkness beyond the door. "My head is spinning and the floor won't stop moving." As much as she tried to make it to the door she couldn't quite get up. Plus the floor was cool and forgiving. "I'm sorry I embarrassed you. I understand if you fire me."

When she returned Chris and some of the others were now demanding phone calls as well. It was more to make noise than anything else. Chris was shouting over the rest. He was more or less quoting the words from the lady from naughty street. The language would have made a sailor blush had they been able to hear.

77New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:11 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Wesker smirked at Rebecca’s comment, oh to be twenty one again. “Rebecca, my dear, if you have to use the work ‘think’ in that sentence, then you are are not nearly drunk enough.” He teased. “Can I come in?”

Jill was watching Chris with an almost dreamy smile in the moments before he realised she had ended the call. He was a good guy. Too good really for someone like her. It was late, and so by the time Claire got there, Jill and Chris were ending towards hungover themselves.

78New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:34 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Yes." Rebecca said softly. She managed to pull herself up and sit on the edge of the tub by the time he came in. "I made a fool of myself in there." She whispered. "Even Dr. Spencer was laughing at me." 

When Claire arrived Jameson let them out. He was careful to guard Rachel from their sight however, shouting at Jill that someone was coming for her in half an hour.
Outside the station, Chris took a deep breath. "I'll pay you back." He told his sister. "So what are we doing about the other girl? Waiting for her ride? I agree. Something isn't right with her."

79New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:16 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“I highly doubt that.” Wesker assured Rebecca gently as he casually leaned against the sink, arm folded across his chest. “In fact, I hear he is quite taken with you, even wants you for his company.” He watched her closely, wondering if law enforcement was truly what she wanted. 

Claire was watching her brother with a stoney expression as they stood out there, in the rain. “Pay me back? I had to come get you after you had one of your goons lock me up!” Hell, he didn’t need to know Rebecca had turned her loose almost right away.

80New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:17 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You know...I think working for something like Umbrella would be awesome." Rebecca admitted. Over the months that the two of them had been spending time together she'd become more comfortable in simply admitting her feelings to him. "But not Umbrella if that makes sense. I felt almost alive tonight...like I was around people who understood me. When I made that joke about murdering half a population no one gave me that weird look. They really laughed and didn't pat my head. It felt so fucking good!" She added passionately.

"That was months ago and you said you learned a lesson." Chris snorted, reaching out and rubbing the top of his sister's head until her hair came out of her ponytail. "So...can we wait in your car, Jill? I'm willing to bet Claire walked since my motorcycle is still at the bar."

81New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:01 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

There it was again. That impulsive need to smile around this young woman. He found her to endearingly charming… and it made him want to vomit. Who even was he any more? “So if there was any other company with the resources Umbrella have, you would jump ship?” He asked curiously.

Claire scowled up at her brother and tried to fix her hair. “Right, and how many times have you been in there and acted like I didn’t have a clue?” Claire snorted with a roll of her eyes. She hadn’t walked here, but she couldn’t exactly tell her brother that. 
“Sure.” Jill was smiling up at Chris, fighting the urge to slip her hand into his as they walked to her car. It wasn’t her place to definite this new relationship to his baby sister. Jill’s car was an old VW beetle, in a deep shade of midnight blue. It clearly needed some love and attention, but it got her from her tiny apartment to work and back again. She pulled the seat forward for Claire to climb in the back, then slid into the drivers seat to turn the key in the ignition so they could at least have the heat on. An awkward silence seemed to hang over them, as Jill so desperately wanted to finish what they had started in the bar. But she had the silly idea that he hadn’t even meant it. It was simply drunk and had been itching for some action.

82New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:16 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Well..." Rebecca found herself nervously rubbing at the ankle she had twisted when running into the bathroom and sliding on the slick floor. "Couldn't I do both?" She asked. "Like you?" She looked up at him with an impish smile, the hair she'd so carefully crafted crafted falling into one eye.

Chris looked across at Jill and pulled her hands into his lap. "Claire...you know all the Valentine talk and all that? Well you don't have to repeat any of it... cause... I asked her to be my girlfriend." He said sheepishly. In truth he was hoping his sister repeated nothing. If she did, Jill would find out he'd been talking about her tits and her ass to his sister who spent the time shouting over him with her hands over her ears. He was grinning at the thought.

83New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:18 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Like me?” Wesker echoed, no hint of a smile on his lips now as he looked down at her from his stance by the sink. “I oversee their RPD visits, nothing else.” He told her sternly. No matter how he felt, he didn’t fully trust Rebecca. She was still… one of them. One of the ‘good guys’. 

Jill’s fingers had curled into Chris’ tightly when he again called her his girlfriend, and let slip that he had been talking about her. She was smiling blissfully, wondering how she had gotten so lucky after the way her year had started.
“Right, right, you wouldn’t want Jill to know you stole one of her t shirts and have it on a pillow that you hug every night, would you?” Claire responded with a devilish grin. She was only teasing, in truth she was overjoyed her brother had finally admitted his feelings to Jill. Although, there was something about the elder woman Claire couldn’t quite put her finger on.

84New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:03 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca pushed her fingers behind her ears and got to her feet. She didn't believe a word of it. She'd seen the paper work. More often than not she'd taken it home and read it all for herself. Their Captain was in deep. But the fact that he wasn't admitting it was worrying her. Were they blackmailing him?
"You have to take me home don't you?" She asked him, believing it was because of the commotion she had made. She smiled as she moved close to him and stood on tip toe, pressing a chaste kiss to his lips. "It's okay. I think I've had enough fun for one night." She breathed, her lips still brushing his own.

"Hey! That pillow is very lovely with those two pillows I stole from the couch and stuffed in there." Chris grinned. "They fill out the RPD logo really well." 
There would be no time for either woman to answer as a sleek black car slid into view. A long legged white-blonde haired woman got out and headed into the police station. She turned her head towards their car, her lips set in a sneer of disgust. It was a look that was very familiar indeed.

85New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:12 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

He couldn’t fight it this time. Wesker’s fingers slid over the bare skin exposed through the back of Rebecca’s sleek dress and cupped around her pert behind as he drew the kiss into something far less chaste. Though she could stop him if she wished, he gave the tiny woman little warning as he lifted her up and turned to press her back against the wall now. He was pushing her dress up enough to wrap her slender legs around his waist. He knew she had been throwing up, and somehow that made him want her all the more. She was imperfectly perfect. 

Claire’s gaze locked with the other woman, finding herself unable to look away. She was so beautiful, but both elegant and deadly. It almost felt like she was in some sort of trance.
Jill cast Chris a worried gaze, not liking the feeling in her stomach when she saw the other woman. “Maybe Claire should take my car and go home? It looks like something may be going on…” She breathed, though her fingers were still entwined with her new boyfriend’s.

86New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:35 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

A dark part of her knew that she was making a mistake but it was far too late. She was already pleading for him not to stop. And he listened to her. Rebecca knew that she'd opened the door to hell. As she breathed the name of the devil himself, she knew she was damned. 

"Listen to Jill..." Chris breathed, his fingers sliding away from Jill's. He was already sliding out of the car and into the rain. It had nothing to do with the blonde woman's beauty. The moment Jill had mentioned something going on, he was interested.

87New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:20 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Anyone else would have felt a monster for taking advantage like he clearly just had. Not Albert Wesker. He knew she had been willing from the moment they had first met. He had thought once he had a taste, the desire would quell, and that would be that. He was still waiting. Instead of the fire dying, he was watching Rebecca’s face as she came undone beneath him and already making plans to keep her out of he true scheme. 

Jill shouted something that sounded like a garbled amalgamation of ‘sorry’ and ‘thanks’ to Claire as she hopped out the car and chased Chris into the rain. “You saw it, right?” She asked, shivering slightly as she pushed her now soaked hair out of her eyes. “I’m not crazy to think that woman could be the captain in a wig?”

88New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:55 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca was oddly quiet as they drove back to Raccoon city. After their heated exchange in the bathroom, Wesker had received word that a few of the Stars members had been caught out ruining a reputation. It seemed Dr. Spencer was more than a little put out with it. This seemed strange to the tiny woman. Why did a pharmaceutical company care about a special tactics force? What was in it for such a fragile old man any way?

Chris nodded. "You think the Captain is hiding something? That's a hell of a lot of makeup for one guy." It probably wouldn't take Jill long to realize that Chris was serious."He's got a great ass and all but wearing skin tight leather like that? It's just not fair..." He muttered, his arm now around her as they walked back inside.

89New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:33 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“You should get some rest, plenty of fluids and all that…” Wesker murmured as he pulled up outside Rebecca’s apartment. “Keep your phone near by, just… Don’t come into the office until I call you. Understood?” He was, in his own way, trying to keep her safe. It just came across as rather cold. He didn’t wan’t Rebecca getting wrapped up in Alex’s web just yet.

Jill’s shoulder’s shook with laughter as she leaned into Chris, thankful of the body heat. “You been spending a lot of time looking at the Captain’s ass?” She teased. “Got a pillow for that too, big guy?”

90New recruits - Page 3 Empty Re: New recruits Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:11 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca was tired. She gave her Captain a gentle smile and did as he told her. She headed to her door, pausing when she noticed he hadn't simply driven away. She gave him a wave when she unlocked it, letting him know she was safe and disappeared inside.

Chris couldn't help but laugh. "Don't tell me you haven't noticed! He has this perfectly shaped butt!" He used his hands, giving her an example. 
Not far ahead the blonde haired woman was leaning on the counter, talking to the officer that was sitting there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum