The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Violent Delights

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Violent Delights - Page 2 Empty Violent Delights Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:05 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

“I heard, you tell them you want to find your soul mate, and they know how! One of them will give you a herb you mix into your tea, and you dream about him that night, the other will read the tarot and describe his job and life to you!” The young woman speaking erupted into giggles as she lifted her take out coffee cup to her lips.
“As if that is really a thing anyone can do!” Her friend friend snarked with a roll of her eyes as they walked the quaint little street that seemed out of place in such a large city. 
Walking towards them another young woman had her hood pulled up against the fine mist of rain that was falling. She smiled very slightly as she listened to their conversation, then turned into a doorway that lead into a cosy looking pub named the Wolf and Waif. She threw her damp hood down and tried to shake out the waves of her dark hair as lavender eyes scanned the dimly lit room for the person she was meeting here.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

31Violent Delights - Page 2 Empty Re: Violent Delights Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:47 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Thoughts and prayers would imply you have a beating heart beneath the breast of that overpriced shirt.” Another female voice remarked from the audience, though hers was not irate and emotional like the first woman’s had been. Lavender eyes watched Vincent, seeming to smile from the darkness beyond the lights and lenses of the cameras set up. “Tell me, do your wonderful boys in blue even have any clues? No, let me rephrase that, do they have A clue?” She laughed quietly, the gentle sound of the silver bangles she wore seeming to laugh along with her as she moved her arm. 

It would be Ginger’s mistake that she chose to leave the warded wall of her own home to go and seek out the crone. The moment she did, the young man from the tavern was right there waiting. He was humming softly, the very same tune Ginger had been singing. “So, that’s why you were in the Wolf and Waif? Waiting for your jolly sailor bold?” He asked as he fell into step with Ginger, his hands in his pockets as golden eyes watched the path they were walking.

32Violent Delights - Page 2 Empty Re: Violent Delights Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:28 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Vincent rested his hands on his knees, retaining his pious expression. It had taken him so very long to learn to hold his temper. This was simply a jab. Though the voice was extremally familiar to him. It almost sounded like hers....
"That's a good question, my dear." He said gently. "At this time the boys in blue are keeping what they know to themselves. This way all involved remain safe until whoever has committed these heinous acts can be brought to justice for all our sakes." For a moment his dark eyes glittered a deep crimson then he turned his head to the woman beside him. "I believe it's time for you to take over Gertrude. I have more less exciting work to get to." He added with a nod. "I do hope you won't take a bite out of any of these lovely reporters. I'd so hate to be missing one or two next press conference. He teased. 

Ginger was quick to yank her hood over her head. "I was with my sister." She muttered, glancing back at the shimmering ward she was quickly leaving behind. "If you're looking for her, she'll be giving out fortunes...probably tonight." She shrugged. "She can be a bit of a goose when it comes to being on time." She added, kicking a tiny rock that was stuck in the mud in front of her.

33Violent Delights - Page 2 Empty Re: Violent Delights Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:37 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

The eyes in the crowd didn’t allow Vincent out of their sight. Dahlia stalked him much as he did his own prey. They were both hunters in their own right, and humans the creatures they deemed beneath them. The fae woman had no delusions that Vincent actually cared what was happening to these human men, she was only there to find out if he knew WHO was breaking them. As Vincent left the crowd behind and returned to his study where his assistant had first found him, he would find Dahlia seated in his own over stuffed chair, his own glass in her slender fingers, sipping the whiskey from his own private stores. 

“That’s twice now you’ve tried to palm me off on your mean looking sister.” the young man commented, kicking a rock of his own, his hands remaining in his pockets. “Why are you so afraid to speak to me? Do I look dangerous?” He added, wearing a devil may care grin as his golden eyes smiled down at Ginger.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum