The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darkness Below

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Darkness Below - Page 2 Empty Darkness Below Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:48 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Malek Dread stared at the phone on his desk. His fist shook as he fought to control his anger. Just one more round of bad news on a day like this and he was going to lost his mind. 
After a long moment he shoved away from his desk and marched into the captain's office. "If you think for one moment I'm teaming up with a witch...!" He roared, bursting through the doors without bothering to knock. "I have enough problems without bothering myself with one of them!" His fist shook at his sides. "We have an orc problem on south street that's turning into a riot. A murder of a high ranking elf in the upper city. My ex wife has taken my kids and and all you can do is pair me with a goddamn witch!" His chest was heaving. There had to be something he could do or say to get his point across.

31Darkness Below - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness Below Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:50 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Still we need to talk to the fiancee. I don't trust her either." Malek pulled her with him into a small annex as the guards passed. Somehow they didn't seem to notice they weren't pushing people with them. "If this show of affection is bothering them...we will keep it up. For now." He muttered, almost sneering.

May pulled herself to her feet, thumping her "patient" on the nose. She looked around for something he could wear, deciding on an old apron she had. "This will work for now." She said cheerfully. "Until I can make you something better or knock you out again." She teased. "Which ever comes first."

32Darkness Below - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness Below Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:25 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Oh wow, don’t stop with the sweet talk. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.” Isolde replied with a sarcastic snort. “Are you sure we can even get access to the fiancée? The fact she wasn’t there just now makes me feel like she doesn’t give a dirty rats crack about the prince going missing. Unless…” Her voice drifted off as her eyes seemed to glaze over for a moment, as though she was no longer even present. “East tower. The door is locked. Someone is shouting.” Her voice was odd, eyes still glazed. Solidness seemingly somewhere else.

The elf put the apron on and smirked as he looked himself over. “Ahh, I see now… you just wanted a naked maid, right?” He teased. “I understand. It must get awful lonely out here.” He added, ruffling May’s hair.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum