The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Faceless terror

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Faceless terror Empty Faceless terror Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:56 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Hey Red, you’re here late.” A young man crouched down beside an equally young woman who was scrawling something on a large piece of poster board.
“Oh, you know… just some last minute prep for the march tomorrow.” Claire Redfield looked up, smears of paint streaking across her cheek where she had obviously scratched an itch while holding the paintbrush. “Not that I think we should bother. Who even pays attention to these things?”She added with a heavy sigh. Clearly this was not the action she wished she was taking.
“What do you mean? Getting the word out there is our goal.” He companion responded.
“I know, but…” She was about to go on a tirade about the atrocities Umbrella still needing to be held accountable for, but seemed to think against it. None of the people in this group really felt the way she did. They thought peaceful protests were enough to ease their conscious, to feel like they were making a difference. If only they knew the truth of what they were up against. “You’re right, it’s late. I’ll finish this and lock up before I leave, okay?” She finally added with what she hoped was a reassuring smile.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

2Faceless terror Empty Re: Faceless terror Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:08 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Carlos leaned on the wall outside the Terrasave building and lit a cigarette. He'd been there most of the day, trying to decide if he really wanted to make the commitment. Betraying Umbrella would change everything. 
He found himself wondering if Jill would hear about it. She would probably believe there's more to it than what he was telling.  
But the truth was he was tired of fighting on the wrong side. Not to mention the fact that these were the very people that had murdered his brother.
At the very least he had news Jill needed to hear. Unfortunately she wasn't going to enjoy what he had to say. 
Squaring his shoulders he finally  worked up the courage to shove his way inside. Cigarette still blazing, he shouted for someone to come to the front desk. There was no going back from here.

3Faceless terror Empty Re: Faceless terror Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:05 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“There’s no smoking in here.” An irritated voice announced as a young woman with ebony hair cut to just past her jaw approached Carlos. “But I’m sure you are quite aware of that, Mr Olivera.” She added, red lips quirking into the slightest of smiles. Yes, she knew who he was. No, she wasn’t going to allow him to simply force his way into anything. “Now, care to tell me why you have been standing outside my building for the last,” She paused and checked her watch. “Five hours and forty three minutes?”

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum