The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

The bonds of family

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 20]

1The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty The bonds of family Wed May 13, 2015 3:53 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Claire stared down at her ring, and realised she didn't want to contact Leon. She wanted him far away from Alex and any harm she could do him. "The last thing I remember is being put under for surgery. I don't know how i ended up here, or even how long I've been here." She confessed. Her secret fear, was that Leon would believe her dead.

Parker shook his head and rose to his feet. "I don't the help of some lovesick children!" He sneered. "I'll find Rebecca myself!"

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

241The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:57 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Hurts when someone accuses you of something out of the blue, doesn't it?" Jill shot back. "You're not going to say you're sorry, because you aren't! You've been looking for a way out since we got here!" She hissed, beginning to toss bagels at Chris.

Parker narrowed his eyes at Ramona, hating to see such a familiar face staring back at him. "Let Rebecca go, and I'll only shoot you once." He growled.

242The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:26 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"That's not true!" Chris shouted, trying to catch the bagels. "You're the one avoiding me! Sleeping on the couch and walking through the woods with that damn dog! You're the one wanting to leave me! I said something stupid that I can never take back. I'm so afraid of losing you I just say ignorant shit. I screw everything up. I always do." Chris dropped the bagels, feeling ashamed of the fact that he was about to cry. 

"That's not going to happen." Ramona said, looking at her nails. "You're going to wait here and die like the fools you are."

243The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:59 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill hadn't expected this confession from Chris. Ever since she had first met Chris Redfield, every moment was spent thinking she wasn't good enough for someone like him. "When will you see that i loved you from the first moment. There was never any chance of me wanting any of the guys you think I'm in love with." She breathed, all the fight seeming to drain right out of her.

"Oh?" Parker shot Ramona in the shoulder, following through on his earlier statement. "You're just one useless bitch. I'll put you down like everyone else." He vowed.

244The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:56 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris shook his head. "I am so jealous it hurts, Jill." He confessed. "I'm so afraid someone is going to steal you away. I keep trying to steel myself for it but I cant. I...I need you."

Surprising herself Ramona barely flinched as she crossed the small space and slammed the heel of her hand into Parker's nose. They were both sprayed with his blood. "Is that you've got?" She snarled.

245The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:01 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Chris, it's been the better part of two decades, when will you see you always had me?" Jill breathed, her dull cobalt eyes pleading with Chris to stop with the jealousy.

Parker hadn't been expecting it, and sprawled backwards before sliding down the hall. That his was too powerful to have come from someone of Ramona's size.

246The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:37 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Chris dropped to his knees in front of Jill, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I've almost you more times than I can count. You don't know what it was like thinking I was never going to get to hold you again." He breathed against her flat stomach. "I love you so much. I don't want to share...ever..."

Ramona moved to follow him down the hall but was stopped short by Sherry who grabbed her by the collar of her shirt. The two womend began to scuffle, snarling like starving animals.

247The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:47 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"Neither do I." Jill breathed, in a small way confessing to how insecure she had always about the countless woman who flirted with Chris wherever they went. Her fingers gingerly stroked through his dark hair, having missed the simple feel of it.
Logan was leaning in the door way, stroking Max's head as he watched his friend finally confess all. The other man smiled to himself, then headed for the door.

Parker was wiping the blood away and lifting his gun up again. His vision was blurred as it was, never mind the fact the two women were moving around so much.

248The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:11 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Steve was grunting as he tried to push open the doors that might very well lead to their freedom. After a while he sighed, realizing that once again he'd come to a dead end. They were never going to get free, let alone find the communication room. He felt like a failure. But over the years that had become a very familiar feeling.

The next gunshot caught Sherry in the lower spine. She cried out in pain, missing her next attack on the elder woman. Ramona was glad for it too, it would have deeply wounded her. Once the younger woman was on the floor, the dark haired one got to her feet moved toward Parker and disarmed him, stomping on his arm. "Nice shot, moron." She purred.

249The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:27 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"There are a lot of doors." Claire assured Steve gently, a hand resting on his shoulder. "We'll get out of here." We have to.

Parker felt the bone snap, a guttural grunt escaping him as he narrowed his eyes at Ramona.

250The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You'd do better with your brother." Steve muttered. He was about to say more when an explosion rocked the building, sending them both to the floor. 
"Oh how exciting." Alex cackled over the loud speakers. "Your fiancee is here for you, Claire." 

Sherry was still gasping in pain, finding that she was unable to move. Though her body would heal, it would take longer than normal.
Ramona picked up the gun and turned it over in her hands. "Why do you want to see that little bitch so badly? Do you realize that she's no better than the monsters she's pretending to save the world from."

251The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:44 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"If I get out of this alive, I'm joining a convent." Claire muttered as she picked herself up.

"None of your... damn... business." Parker wheezed. "You're obsessed with Wesker... you... You have issues!"

252The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:55 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"That might be a good idea, provided I let you live long enough to do that." Alex purred. "And I might be nice. At least I'll wait until I've killed the man you love most. Care to tell me who that is?" 

Ramona gave him a dark look and then laughed softly. "Trust me, Mr. Luciani. When you become a Nemesis, you'll figure out the meaning of issues. Not even that worthless mouse will have you then. And certainly not your whore Jessica."

253The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:08 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire honestly couldn't answer that question. Had she always been this awful of a person, or was it something events had taught her? "Come on, just ignore that droning sound." She growled.

Nemesis. That word alone sent chills down his spine. Of course he had read the files on it, but it was the look in Jill's eyes when he had brought it up that filled him with dread. That woman feared nothing, yet that single word practically had her cowering like a child.

254The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:32 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

But the seed had been planted. Unfortunately it was all Steve could think about and it didn't help that Claire hadn't simply answered the question. Another explosion rocked the dark prison and he growled. "How can you love a fool who's trying to get you killed?" He hissed.

"Now you're afraid. Seriously?" Ramona snorted, pulling something out of her pocket. She straddled Parker, holding the needle above his head. 
She was so intent in what she was doing she didn't even see Rebecca until the half blind woman had grabbed the needle from her and shoved it into the skin just below her jaw. "Now who's afraid, bitch." She snarled, not looking back at Jake. She knew full well that Wesker's son was going to hate her for what she'd done but there was no choice. 
"J-jake...." Sherry barely managed to gasp out the young man's name from where she lay on the floor. She knew he'd come. He always appeared when he was needed most. That realization in her mind she allowed herself to slip into darkness.

255The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:49 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire knew she should have seen this coming. Steve had hated Leon from the first moment she had mentioned him all those years ago. And Leon... He would never forgive what she had done, not that she would ask him to. This was a mess Claire had gotten into all by herself, and there were no winners. "The same way I loved an idiot who got himself killed." she snapped, not for the first time wishing she had been the one to fall at Alexia's hand on that island, not Steve.

Parker kicked Ramona off him and was quick to use his good arm to gather Rebecca close. "I thought I would never see you again." He breathed into her hair.
Jake had gathered Sherry up, his ice coloured eyes glaring hatefully at Parker and Rebecca. He had come here to help them, and what was his payment? Sherry was seriously wounded, and his mother was again being snatched away from him.

256The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:56 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Hey, I did that for you." Steve snapped, yanking her against him as part of the concrete ceiling slammed to the floor. "Don't I get any credit for that?" He breathed, tipping her chin up to look into her eyes. 
"Alex Wesker, you're under arrest! Come out quietly with your hands up or you're not going to like what happens to you!" Leon's voice boomed. 

"Don't...you shouldn't have come." Rebecca refused to look at him or even let him for her face up. "Everything is gone. You should have stayed with Jessica." 
Ramona was writhing on the floor, the Nemesis virus already tearing through her system.

257The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:02 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Steve would easily be able to see the turmoil in Claire's sapphire eyes as she was forced to look up at him. "Even without this virus in my blood... I'm still a monster." She whispered.

"I don't want Jessica." Parker insisted, trying to tip Rebecca's face up. "I love you, Dr. Chambers."

258The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:08 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Why because you made love to the man you love?" Steve whispered, his thumb brushing her chin in a comforting way. "Leon will understand. If he cares about you like you say he does...he will see that you and I were meant to be together." He tipped his head and kissed her. "If he doesn't...I'll just kill him." 

Rebecca still refused to look at him. "Parker...You need to leave the way you came and never look back." She told him softly. "I'm not Dr. Chambers. I'm a monster. I'm no better than my Captain. I deserve this fate."

259The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:34 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire was quick to pull away from Steve this time, her lower lip trembling as she took a further step away from him. "Why would you even joke about that?" She asked, terrified by the thought that Steve wasn't actually joking.

"You're a victim, lovely." Parker breathed, still holding Rebecca. "Don't let them win. Why wont you leave with me? Rebecca, I love you. I need you."

260The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Steve looked down at his empty arms, frowning at them. He'd meant every word. It wasn't a joke at all. Try as he might, he wasn't the best at keeping these thoughts to himself. "It wasn't meant to be funny." He muttered. "I hate Leon. I hate him and your brother for taking you away from me." 

"Liar. I've seen the footage. You went back to Jessica. Again." Rebecca snapped, shoving him away from her and turning her back on him. "Get out. Leave with the freaks you came with. You never should have come here. Stop playing games and just stay with her. I'm not the one you need. That much is obvious. Otherwise it wouldn't have taken you six goddamn months to find me."

261The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:46 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

"No one took me away, Steve!" Claire insisted. "You tried to shoot me the first time you saw me anyway! Let's face it, you only wanted me then because there was no one else!"

"Rebecca... I needed help, I couldn't get you out of here alone!" Parker pleaded, his broken arm hanging limply at his side as his other hand again reached out for her.

262The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:55 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"That is not true!" Steve shouted. "I wanted you because I fell in love with you! Because you acted like you cared about me when no one else in the world has ever given two fucks about me!" 

"You waited six months to ask the monster and her boyfriend, knowing I was carrying your child?" Rebecca hissed, turning so that he could only see the good side of her face. "Bullshit. As I said, Wesker showed me the footage of you and Jessica."

263The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:12 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

That confession tore at Claire's battered heart even more. This was why she had loved Steve all those years ago; there were no games, he had made it clear from the start how he felt. "It doesn't matter... Alex wont ever let us leave." She whispered, sounding rather defeated.

"You think I didn't ask her first?!" Parker growled. "Jessica will do anything, for the right price!" He added. "Until it turns out Chris' death hit her hard and all of a sudden she finds herself unable to do much of anything!"

264The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:30 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"But Leon will get us out. I'm sure of that. So it does matter." Steve said firmly. He once again tried to pull her toward him, dying for her to look him in the eye. "I will make sure you get out of here. I promise you." 

Rebecca shook her head, her good eye watering. "I can't go. I'm a monster. I can't look you in the eyes anymore. I'm so sorry."

265The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:43 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire was shaking her head again even as Steve pulled her against his chest. "You heard Alex... She needs us. She needs our DNA to reproduce and combine the viruses."

"How are you a monster?" Parkr asked, touching her face gently. He truthfully didn't care about the scars, only how they were making Rebecca feel.

266The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:17 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Well then we just won't do that reproduce thing." Steve said, making it sound simple. He truly didn't understand the phrase. This went right over his head."Leon will get us out and he'll be okay with letting you go. It's okay."

"That woman over there is our dauhhter...or would have been in Wesker and his bitch hadn't taken her ovee. It's my fault...I killed ger. Just like I've killed so many innocent lives trying to save a few. I'm a monster, no better than the Captain." Rebecca told him, slapping his hand away. 
Ramona was holding her stomach, rolled onto her side and wretching. She knew that Jake was close and that her own son was simply watching this. The betrayal was too much to bear.

267The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:48 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire sighed, sometimes forgetting how naive Steve was. "She doesn't need our consent, just our bodies and a sedative." She informed him, wishing her chest didn't tighten painfully every time Steve talked about Leon 'letting her go'.

"They took her from us!" Parker insisted, giving Rebecca's shoulders a little shake. "They forced you into a corner, and you did what you needed!"
Jake was too worried about Sherry right then. She had lost consciousness in his arms, and he could feel her blood dripping through his fingers.

268The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:43 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"She won't get her hands on me. I'll go monster on her. Don't worry." Steve said firmly. Again he moved Claire as a piece of the ceiling crumbled down. "For now let's keep trying to get out of here. Okay?"

"Don't forgive me for this, parker." Rebecca snapped. "Just listen to me and go. Weaker is going to sense that something is wrong. I've shut off life support for her real body. Everything is going to hell and he's going to know it! I can buy you time if you leave now."

269The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:48 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Claire nodded, almost smiling at the realisation that their roles had been reversed. When they first met, she was the upbeat one so certain they were getting out of there. Time had seemed to have drained any optimism from her.

Parker still didn't budge. "I'd rather die here than leave without you."
Jake was no longer in the hallway, he had found his father, and was about to sell his soul. "Help her." He breathed, holding sherry out to the elder man. "Help her, and... I'll kill the rest of them. I'll make them suffer for what they did to Ramona."

270The bonds of family - Page 9 Empty Re: The bonds of family Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:34 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Leon stood facing an odd looking man that towered over him. He was well aware this man was infected with something and more than a little pissed off. "So...You're Neil. Claire talked about you once or twice. Always said you are an asshole." 

"It's not a choice." Rebecca said, worried now that Jake had gone. "Parker, please?!"
Ramona was all but screaming now, her fingernails bent backwards as she dug them into the floor. She somehow managed to cry out Wesker's name and instantly wished she hadn't he'd only think her weak and reject her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next