The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Co-operation

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 15]

1Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Co-operation Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:02 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

"No. Absolutely not!" Ruby Lockhart's grey eyes were narrowed in defiance, despite the fact she was stood in her commander's office right then. "Bringing them in will only bring more questions and red tape!" She insisted, her slender fists balled up by her sides.
"This isn't a discussion, Lockhart. I have my orders, and now you have yours." The grey haired man told her, though he sounded somewhat weary, like he was all too accustomed to these childish outbursts. "You are to meet your new partner at 8pm and brief them on the case. The sooner we clear this whole mess up, the sooner I can go back to letting you do things your way, alright? Believe me, I don't want these blind fools involved anymore than you do, but this last case has made local news. We need to stop it before it goes national, or global."
Ruby's lips pursed together as she continued to scowl, seeming to be considering all this new information. There was a reason she didn't have a partner; no one could put up with her hotheaded, shoot first ask questions later attitude. It created mountains of paper work, but unfortunately she came from a long line of the divisions pure bred hunters, and her skills were... invaluable. 
"Fine!" She huffed at last. "But if this yokel ends up dead because they couldn't do what I said or panics when faced with the truth, I won't be held to blame!" Having said that, she stormed from the office, waves of dark hair swinging behind her before the door slammed shut.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

421Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:41 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jett squeezed Piper’s hand before getting to his feet and square up to the much larger Hunter. “Right, because you and my sister have been so fucking subtle about what you get up to.” He sneered. “Don’t you dare bring Piper’s virtue into this, she keeps getting hurt because of Ruby!”

Ruby peered around the alley wall when she heard Yella’s voice. Silently she was psyching herself up, telling herself she could do this. Bastion needed her to do this, else he died for nothing. The young sorceress hated how beautiful the witch was, she even had the ill timed thought that Yella had no need to bewitch men for anything, they needed only set eyes upon her. Apparently, even time in a magical prison didn’t fade her beauty. 
“What, all this time and you’re still whoring your way through every guy in town?” Ruby called as she stepped from the shadows behind Yella.

422Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:49 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Wrong." Tobias said, his tone dark and hateful. "She gets hurt because of her bloodline. Once she dies childless and alone it will stop. Her spirit will not go on. It cannot. The Reapers have seen to it this time." 

"Well, if it isn't the infallible Ruby." Yella smiled like a cat who had gotten the cream. "I was wondering when you would work your way into this." She put her hands on her hips. "If you're here. I'm sure he's not too far behind. That beloved dog of your's."

423Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:11 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jett smiled, most likely much to Tobias’ annoyance. “You actually think there’s a reaper out there who wouldn’t do everything to ensure she is reunited with the rest of her bloodline?” He asked, making it quite clear he knew something Tobias didn’t.

“Once again, you haven’t got a clue about anything, witch.” Ruby replied, her eyes betraying nothing. “You already killed my partner, so it’s just us girls now.l

424Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:32 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"We will talk about this." Tobias grumbled, yanking Jett off the bed and down the hall. "Have you seen my knife by the way?"

"Oh that little thing? Since when did they start letting wart hogs into the order? And where is that lushious wall of meat you were with the last time? He tasted so lovely." Yella purred.

425Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:49 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Do I look like your fucking maid?” Jett growled, shoving his hands into his pockets as they walked. He had no intention of making things easy for Tobias, or Ruby.

Ruby felt her heart skip slightly at the mere thought of Tobias, though she did her best to hide it. “I don’t know who you’re talking about.” She answered coolly. “I go through a lot of the orders hunters.”

426Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:11 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Take a cold shower, little boy. Or go find another lover. Fate isn't going to let you have her and you know it." Tobias said firmly, shoving Jett toward his motorcycle. "I have seen your destiny and it doesn't include her."

"You think I'm stupid." Yella hissed. "I am well aware who's partner you are. You are his partner no matter what lifetime you are in." She hissed.

427Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:55 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Might wanna take a look at your own destiny, big guy.” Jett sneered. “Nothing will stop me from being with Piper. I’m not you, I don’t walk out on people I love.” He added, showing a rare moment of compassion towards his twin’s feelings.

Ruby seemed somewhat indifferent to the comment, though internally her interest was indeed piqued. “What’s the matter? Jealous?” She purred.

428Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:18 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I have never left her. You have no idea the things I have done for her." Tobias growled, shoving Jett against his motorcycle. "Get going before something happens to her, boy."

"Oh hardly. I have tasted that meat. More than once. He's worth the price I paid for him."

429Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:31 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Yeah, that’s why she could was in pieces for two months when you decided to disappear.” Jett snorted, exposing a truth Ruby would not have wanted Tobias to know. “You should take a long hard look at your own life before you tell me how to live mine.” He added before he kicked his motorcycle to life and it roared off down the street.

Ruby was perhaps a beat too slow in hiding her feelings from Yella as the witch boasted about her conquest. The young woman was unable to deny that this news hurt. Tobias and the woman who had taken Ruby right to death’s doorstep. Ruby couldn’t even begin to think what price it was that Tobias may have paid too.

430Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:26 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Tobias appeared beside Jett the moment he turned the motor off. He looked more stern than he had before and even more unhappy. None of them had any idea the price he had been paying the last few months for Ruby. Not that it would change anything. 

"He is a good docile beast. Does he doe what you want him to?" Yella purred. "Because he did for me. What ever perverse thing I desired he would do. What about you?"

431Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:20 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

If Ruby ever found out what had happened to Tobias because of her, it would only make the young woman distance herself in a bid to keep it from happening again. Jett was looking up and down the street, and while he could indeed smell the magic, he had never faced Yella before and so didn’t know this was a hunt that could possibly end his life in the way it had his sister’s.

“I never ask anything of him.” Ruby replied thinly, almost laughing to think of the word ‘docile’ being used to describe her mountain. “I pity you.” She told Yella simply, now indeed smiling as she thought about the heat and the hunger that threatened to consume both of them whenever she and Tobias were alone together. Docile was the furthest thing from either of their minds in those moments.

432Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:10 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Yella sensed the sorcerer in an instant and was standing in front of him. "Hello again, lovely." She purred. She raked her fingers through her blonde hair and let the whispy curls tumble back to her shoulders. "I haven't seen you since the night that silly little red haired gyspy left you hanging..." She ran her fingers across his chest, leaving a white hot trail. "We had fun didn't we?"

Tobias used the distraction to try and get Ruby away from Yella's sight. She'd have questions, he knew, but this was not the time nor the place.

433Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:36 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruby wasn’t moving, unable to pull herself from the spot where she was rooted as she watched Tobias and Yella. She had tried to tell herself the things the witch had said about the things she and Tobias had done had merely been tall tales. But now... Ruby could clearly see that her lover was in no way disgusted by this golden haired witch. Why would he be? She was beautiful.
Jett hadn’t moved yet either, he was watching his sister, able to see the hurt she now carried, even if she wasn’t moving a muscle or saying a word. “Hey, big guy, this isn’t really the place for you and your old girlfriend to be having some freak reunion.” He finally snorted. When Jett hurt, he wanted everyone around him to hurt too.

434Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:12 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Yella turned on Jett, a wicked smile on her full lips. "Don't pretend, you and I have not played games." She purred. "Your little Gypsy girl doesn't know and I won't tell her if you won't..." She purres, now stepping in front of the other man and running her long nails across his chest. "But you're not nearly as much fun as he is. I get to keep him longer..."

435Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:19 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruby looked at her brother with a look of horror. She had known he had had many women, but she never thought he had lowered himself to being with a witch. 
Jett’s fingers snapped out and curled around Yella’s slender wrist, forcefully removing her own fingers from his chest. “You were easy, I was most likely desperate, seeing as I don’t even remember you.” He sneered, probably angering Yella.

436Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:21 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Jett's fingers began to blister and burn. "Be careful, boy. All I need is to know what he girl looks like to hurt her. I don't mind doing that. Pleasure and pain go hand and hand to me." She leaned close to him and pressed her lips to his. 
Tobias shoved her backwards, growling deeply. "Leave him be. It's me you came for." 
Yella held up her hands in dramatic fashion and smiled darkly. "We had a deal, darling. You betrayed me. Even your Order has rules about that. There is a price."

437Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:23 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Tobias... what is she talking about? Why would you make a deal with a witch?” Robybhad finally found her voice, and stepped around her brother to look up at her lover. “What did she promise you to make you betray us?”

438Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Yella turned his face before he could answer. "There's no point in answering her. You owe her nothing. Not even a smile. All of those are mine and I am willing to kill for them. Be gone, little girl. Mommy and Daddy are going to turn in for the night."

439Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:31 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“You willing to die for them too, whore?” Ruby snarled, blue flames beginning to snake up her arm.
Jett saw what his sister was doing and quickly grabbed her hand, burning his own in the process. “The mountain is a big boy, let him decide for himself.” He remarked, though it wasn’t clear if he addressed the witch or the sorceress.

440Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:07 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"She sounds jealous." Yella said casually, though the blue flames did concern. "Let's give her a reason." She purred, moving to Tobias and sliding her fingers up his neck and into his hair. She pulled him down to her and he didn't even try to stop her.

441Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:14 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jett held on as long as he could, but finally he had to let go of his sister’s hand as the flames scorched his flesh. 
Ruby could understand that Yella had forced her lips on Tobias, what she couldn’t accept... was that he didn’t seem upset by it. In fact... it almost seemed like he enjoyed it. Like had happened only a few moments previous, Ruby lost control. A wave of blue magic erupted, scorching the ground around all of them, even setting fire to nearby greenery. “This was why you came back?! To show me that you never cared in the first place?!” She hissed. The lies told for her own protection were the very thing about to tear the two sorcerer lover apart.

442Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:23 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Yella was grinning like a cat who'd gotten the cream, her fingers resting on Tobias' belt loop. The well built man didn't so much as move. 
There were images now sliding though the other woman's head of her lover and the blonde witch in bed together. Yella was chaining his thick wrists to the bed posts. His expression was unreadable, but she was making it no secret how much she was enjoying the moment. 
Tobias said nothing. There was nothing to say.

443Co-operation - Page 15 Empty Re: Co-operation Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:29 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Ruby felt hot tears pick at her lashes, and stupidly remembered Red, and how he had told her it was okay to cry sometimes. She still didn’t believe him. “Answer me, you son of a bitch!” She practically howled, beating a small but powerful fist against Tobias back. “Tell me she’s lying! Tell me you never did those things!” She wanted to shout that the things Yella had just mad her see... those were things he was only ever supposed to do with Ruby herself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum