The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of Watch

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 34]

1End of Watch - Page 29 Empty End of Watch Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:38 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

Judas Carmichael hated rain. He also hated the orc that stood in groups across the street from him. It didn't help that his partner belonged to the same social class as they did. It also didn't help that the orc group hated his partner. 
They were throwing up gang signs behind the other man's back, pretending to shoot at him and it wasn't the first or the last time they would do it. 
"Hey, Ruvik!" He barked, finally tired of standing in one place while the other man decided whether he wanted an orc burger or a bronto thigh. Both smelled like death. "Today, please! Geez, I swear four elves have died in the time it's taking you to decide on that garbage."

841End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:03 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola tried her best to follow into peaceful slumber, but it wasn’t happening. For some time the young woman lay there against Talon’s chest, listening to the slow and steady thump of his heart, but eventually she gave up. The small elf sat up, her knees hugged to her chest as she stared into the mirror opposite the bed. Her mother had found her, and that terrified her. It terrified her only because she knew what the other woman was capable of, and would do to Talon once she knew that her daughter loved him. The heavy curtain across the window was open slightly, moonlight streaming through the window and casting shadow and highlight against her smooth back. Smooth until the still healing scars could be seen.

Darbok quickly accepted this and nodded. Deep down, he had known this is what would happen all along. “You will need to come with us, to keep her stable on the way.” He informed the orc doctor. Though his voice was firm and filled with confidence, the fogtooth leader’s fingers were gently stroking over Molly’s damp hair, silently telling her she wasn’t allowed to die like this.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

842End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:16 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What's wrong?" Talon breathed. He sat up, his body aching for the lover who had stolen his heart and soul. "You're not worried about your mother, are you? I won't let her hurt you. Her or anyone else. I'd die first. You have to know that." He told her firmly, kissing her bare shoulder.

The Fogteeth all but took over the hospital. It was as secure as the  place they called home. Though it didn't make the doctors happy they had soon delivered an orc child from the body of a human female. The orc doctor came out of the operating room, carrying the child, pale and shaken. 
He laid a rather the large male orc infant into his leader's hands. "The female is resting. One of the doctors tried to alert an outside source. I killed him. We need to move mother and child again. I believe the elf is coming for them."

843End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:47 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola let her eyes flutter closed as Talon’s warm lips brushed her shoulder. She felt a delicious shiver warm her belly, and it wasn’t just the feel of those expert lips, it was that voice. He could read a tax return out loud and she would be wanting to throw her panties at him. The small woman turned her head slightly to where his lips still lingered against her bare shoulder and she smiled. “I’m afraid that she will know that.” She confessed softly. “That’s what scares me the most... losing you now I have you.” Viola paused, a sudden and new fear flashing in her eyes. “I... do have you, don’t I?” She whispered, suddenly wondering if this was going to grow to be a mistake he would regret. 

Darbok barely seemed to register what the doctor was saying. He was looking down at the boy, his respect for Molly only increasing; this child could literally have ripped her in half. “Wait...” he shook him self from this feeling of awe and glanced across at the doctor. “Move her? After what she just went through? Shit...” he was pacing as he carried the infant now, knowing that Kandomere would be here before he could get Molly to safety.

844End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Marry me." This was the proposal he'd actually spoken. Not the one another woman had made up. He'd meant it before about never thinking of marriage but now it was all he could think of. He wanted Viola and he wanted her forever. 

It was already too late. Kandomere had been busy while the doctors had delivered Molly's baby. He had restored Celia's magick and now he was coming for the last wand, his last hurdle to regaining his own dark magick. 
"If you want to live, orc, I suggest you set down the child and simply walk away." The blue haired elf appeared in the center of the room, feeding off the darkness of those around him. "This is not your fight."

845End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:52 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola gasped and scooted all the way around so she was now facing Talon where they were both sat up amid the silken sheets of the hotel bed. Her bright blue eyes were searching his, almost like she was afraid to believe him. Slowly the young elf crawled into her lover’s lap, her slender thighs straddled either side of him as she gently took Talon’s face between her cool hands. “Forever is a long time, are you sure you can handle me?” She breathed with a smile before kissing him with a feather soft touch. 

Darbok’s head snapped round at the sound of that voice, so cold yet alluring and dangerous at the same time. Then his eyes fell on her, the dark haired woman at his side, and somehow... he felt more danger coming from her than the dark lord himself. “I’m not letting go of my son.” He told the blue haired elf boldly, hugging the boy a little tighter.

846End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:05 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I've got a lifetime to try." Talon chuckled. "Does that mean yes?" He asked, pressing his lips to hers in a passionate and almost pleading kiss. 

Kandomere smiled. "The infant is dying and it hardly belongs to you. Though the fact that you all look like pig faced monsters just like Jirak is debateable." He purred. He turned his head toward Celia and nodded. "Kill them. All of them."

847End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:16 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola giggled, the sound soft and gentle, not at all like the somewhat cold laugh that Lillian had. She pulled her lips from Talon’s, instead pressing slow and gentle kisses along his hairline and down to his temple where she then paused her lips against his ear. “It’s means hell fucking yes.” She breathed, her small hands sliding into his dark hair that was soft and warm against her fingers as she tugged gently on it.

Darbok wouldn’t get her chance to defend his entire race, Celia was a blur of motion and light. Several orcs were dead before Kandomere had even finished speaking. The female elf was angry. So very angry that her daughter had dared to rise like a phoenix and build herself a new life.

Last edited by ZombeeGurl on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

848End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Their moment of love making and bliss was not to last. Talon's cellphone rang and he was soon getting dressed, making his true fiancee swear to stay in the hotel room with the door locked tight.

Kandomere stood before the enormous orc before he'd realized anything had changed. A wand in his long thin fingers. "Don't make more of your people suffer, Darbok. Not for a trifling thing like that infant."

849End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:50 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“What’s happening?” Viola asked, pulling the bedsheet with her as she stood with her arms hugged around Talon from behind, her face pressed to his back just as she had done in that dark alley the night before. She could hear his heart beat. It was pounding, something was wrong. 

“Trifling?” Darbok echoed as another of his gang fell down dead at Celia’s hand. “This child means everything.” He breathed. “He should not exist, but he does! Proof that the bloodlines can indeed be mixed, despite what your people tell everyone!”

850End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:15 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I'm not going to tell you or you'll just sit and worry." Talon said gently. "It will be fine. Just stay here until I come back for you."

" You prove your race is inferior." Kandomere snorted. "Only a bright can mix the races. And she too is near death."

851End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:20 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola only tightened the grip her slender arms had on Talon’s well built torso. “I’m going to worry anyway!” She insisted, intentionally missing out the ‘sit’ part.

Darbok snorted and shook his head. “You failed, she’s very much alive and doing well.” He sneered, remembering what he had heard Kandomere tell Ivy in the apartment.

852End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Yes, I know." Talon said softly. "But do we have to get specific? Little bit, please? Trust me. This is for the best.  I'll be back soon. I promise. I never make a promise I can't keep. Now so I?"

Kandomere tapped his temple. "You've never heard stories of the dark lord? About how I am connected to all magick. I can hear their heart beats. So much slower than before. Mine is so strong now. It's all so delicious. You have no idea."

853End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:01 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola let her arms drop away, though the move was slow, her fingertips intentionally dragging across the hard muscle of Talon’s abdomen with the action. “You only call me ‘little bit’ when you’re annoyed, or hiding something.” Viola observed, flopping back down on the rumpled mess that was the bed. 

“Enlighten me.” Darbok replied thinly, stalling for time. 
What the Darbok didn’t seem to realised, was Kandomere’s accomplice was now stood directly behind the orc, bathed in the blood of his fogtooth brothers. She could strike at any moment.

854End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:23 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I love you, Viola." Talon said gruffly, disappearing from view completely.

Celia would find herself flying across the room before she she ever had the chance to lay a hand on Darbok. "You just don't give up, do you honey?" He snorted , surprised to see the large orc carrying a baby.

855End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:33 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola wasn’t the good and obedient girl that Talon was assuming she was. The moment he was gone she was stomping around the room reclaiming her clothing from where he had tossed in the previous night. She was still muttering to herself as she pulled the second of her socks on to again cover her scars, growling that he had no right telling her he loved her like that, then running off. 

Celia rolled across the floor several times before coming to a halt back on her feet in a crouched position. Eyes the same as his own elven lover’s now looked up at Talon, a dark smile on lips that were just as soft. “What can I say, I was waiting for a guy like you to teach me a lesson.” She purred, wise enough this time to not let him near the wand.

856End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:45 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Cause you obvouobvi didn't learn it the first time." Talon hissed, the tips of his fingers glowing red. 
"Ancient elves preserve the magick..." Kandomere breathed. "The soldier carries the ancient shield of light blood." He was pissed. This was enough to have him pulling out his dagger.

857End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:48 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Celia heard the panic in Kandomere’ voice, and instantly knew this was bad. The order were supposed to be a joke, a silly band of idiots thinking they made a difference. She kept her eyes on Talon, moving around the room, looking for an opening to give the dark lord what he wanted and get rid of this fool.
Darbok was slowly inching to the door when he saw both elves were now focused on this rather large human.

858End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:41 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Where are you going, Orc?" Kandomere hissed, turning back to Darbok and the infant. "You're not leaving here alive anymore than the humans are."

859End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:44 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Celia flew at Talon, getting a lucky hit left a deep and oozing gash across his abdomen, the same spot Viola had been clinging to not too long ago. 
Darbok saw the attack and actually smiled at Kandomere. “We’ll see. You’re girlfriend can’t last forever.” He sneered, noting how tiny she looked next to the mountain that was Talon.

860End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:32 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Talon simply shook his head to indicate the wound did nothing but annoy him. "Does this mean I get the honor of draining the dark lord a second time?"

861End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:06 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Celia snarled like an animal at the thought of this human laying even one finger on her Kandomere. “Try it, I’ll take so much joy and letting you watch me flay that idiot child of mine alive!”

862End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:49 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Then it would seem we are at an impass." Talon hissed, stepping toward her. "You will never get near."

863End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:57 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Neither will you.” Celia purred. She saw it. Without a doubt, she saw the love in his eyes at the mere thought of Viola. “You think she’s actually let you in? How sweet...” Her smile was dark, twisted by her prolonged infatuation and contact with the lord of dark magick himself. “You’ll never replace him, no matter what that pretty mouth of her’s tells you. She may claim she hates him, but the girl will never forget her dearest Judas, the man who broke her.”

Viola had been pacing the hotel room and chewing on her thumbnail since Talon had left. It was infuriating, him treating her like a useless child and expecting her to just accept he was running off into god only knew what. Part of her wanted to hate him, hate him for sweeping her off her feet. Hate him for seeing past the broken pieces he had so gently put back together. But she couldn’t. She had loved that gentle fool since the moment he had so willingly opened up his home and his life to her. She was the one who should be hated, how was she to tell Lillian the truth? Perhaps that was what she should be doing while Talon was doing whatever it was he was doing? No, she couldn’t just drop a bombshell like that in casual conversation, the little elf felt Lillian deserved more than that. That right there would be the ultimate irony; Lillian didn’t love Talon, but she would also not simply accept that he had ended things between them.
Viola finally ceased her pacing and headed for the door. She had to go home, the sweet soul in her was worried that maybe her mother had found Talon’s house and was hurting Lillian right then.  The house was dark, oddly still and quiet. It felt wrong, usually it was so full of life, even if she had spent her time there in hiding. The truth in her solitude had simply been that she didn’t trust herself alone around Talon, she had always had the fear that she would lose her resolve and push him into betraying a woman she had thought he loved. Viola wished she didn’t have so much guilt for what they had spent the entire night doing, even if she was smiling slightly at the realisation she was indeed walking funny. That would be the last thing Viola remembered as she opened the door and entered the house, that and a sharp pain across her temple as something struck her and everything faded into darkness. Everything but the expensive looking shoes by her face as she hit the ground. She knew those shoes. “Lil...” 

864End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:55 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Talon had done nothing but buy time for Darbok and his crew to transport Molly and her son back to Fogteeth headquarters. 
The orc doctor brought in all sorts of females to try and help save the premature infant. His mother's life hung in the balance as well. 

Talon shook his head at Viola's mother. "I'm not going to let you hurt her again. That will end here and now."

865End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:07 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Darbok should have felt regret for abandoning the human who was fighting the devil himself. He didn’t. He knew what this child meant to the world, but more than that... what Molly meant to him. He couldn’t be sure when it had happened, when he had decided he was willing to o go to war for one little female, but here he was... going up against the dark lord himself like he thought he was fucking Jirak or something. 

“You forget, I gave her life. I can take it away with no more than a thought.” Celia breathed, waving the wand like a taunt in front of the human.

Lillian had grabbed Viola’s hair, wrapping it around her fist much like Talon had done at some point last night, but for a wholly different reason. She jerked the little elf’s head up to look into her face as the smaller woman faded out of consciousness. “You honestly thought I was going to let you walk in here with those big eyes and tiny shorts and let you steal him from me?” She sneered. “I will make you understand, the boy is mine.” She added before slamming Viola’s nose into the floor. The poor elf hadn’t seen it coming; Lillian knew who her mother was, and would gladly hand the girl over to the Inferni.

866End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:59 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The doctor and Darbook were the only ones left alive and the doc certainly didn't like that. He was ready to hand the baby over to the dark lord if it meant saving his own hide. He stood up, making eye contact with the blue haired elf and nothing else needed to be said. He turned to the man he called boss and foolishly stabbed him with a scalpel.

Talon's fingers again glowed red, his eyes responding to it. "You're playing with fire, woman. Did you forget what happened the last time you went up against me?" He growled.

867End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:12 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Darbok’s instant reaction was to slam a heavy fist into the doctors face. It was rare that any of his gang member’s actually saw Darbok fight, or even raise his voice. It was a well known fact that the moment he showed anger, was the last moment before you ended up face down in a shallow grave. He was breathing heavily, the scalpel having hit exactly where the doctor intended it to; he was losing blood, and quickly. 

“Viola certainly remembers the last time she tried to go up against me.” Celia purred, bloodlust in her cold eyes at the memory of her daughters screams. “She begged for Judas... and then death. Pathetic child.”

868End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Darbok's blood and the sudden wailing of the baby caused Talon to turn around. For the moment Celia was forgotten as he tried to help his friend stop the bleeding on his neck. He tore off his shirt and pressed it to the wound. "Come on." He said softly. "Let's get you some help. Screw these guys."

869End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:55 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Celia’s gaze slid over the muscles of Talon’s back as he moved, and she thought she’s understood what her daughter saw in him. Little did she know she would have a guest waiting once events had played out here. 
“The child...” Darbok breathed. “Forget me and save the boy!” He added, trying to shove Talon away, even thought Kandomere already had the child.

870End of Watch - Page 29 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:46 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"what child?" Talon asked, deciding his friend was suffering from blood loss. "Come on. The elves are leaving and we should too."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next