The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of Watch

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

1End of Watch - Page 3 Empty End of Watch Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:14 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

First topic message reminder :

"I knew she would...one way or another... which is why I told you to wait at the hotel. I planned to handle things differently." Talon told her. 

Molly heard the voice and her stomach twisted. A part of her blamed the other woman for what happened to her baby. How could she not? She kept walking. Pretending not to hear Ivy.

61End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:51 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The bliss that would have taken them straight to the farm house was not to be. Talon's phone rang, a warning from Darbok's guard. "I'm on the way." He said gruffly. Then turning to his wife he raised an eyebrow. "The dark elf is picking a fight with Darbok. I have to go help. You can come with me or stay here. I trust your judgement on this." He said once he'd hung up the phone.

Kandomere's smile was extremely wicked. "You think none of them are here? What if I told you all of them are?" He chuckled, looking toward the dark shaded windows. 
Molly didn't struggle, looking at Darbok with complete trust in her eyes.

62End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:03 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola seemed for a passing moment, almost paralysed by fear, then it passed and her eyes were filled with resolve. “I’ll come. If that asshole is there, you’ll need someone to handle his wand, if you can get it from him.” She was being brave for Talon’s sake... and for the possibility to use said wand to hurt Kandomere.

“You always have the same female with you... I don’t smell her, so you’re lying.” Darbok replied coolly. “I think you came alone because you couldn’t resist a taste of Molly.”

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

63End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:01 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Talon nodded. "Just...be careful.Ok? And...trust in me." He rested his hands on her shoulders, searching her eyes in hopes that she would tell him what was bothering her.

"All Brights are drawn to me. That bothers you doesn't it?" Kandomere purred, the fingers of his free hand sliding along Molly's throat.

64End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:33 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“I don’t trust anyone else.” Viola breathed, though she didn’t tell him what was wrong. If she burdened him the information now, she feared it would put him in danger of being blinded to anything but hurting Kandomere. The young woman offered her husband a smile, and gently wrapped her fingers around his wrists where he held her by the shoulders. “We’ve got this.”

“Moths are drawn to flames, that doesn’t mean they like it.” Darbok replied, remaining cool. “Seems to me, however, that you sought this one out. She didn’t come to you, you stole her.”

65End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:14 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"yeah we do." Talon said, giving her a cocky grin.

They arrived in time to distract Kandomere from strangling Molly as he was currently doing. "You just can't stop showing up where you're not wanted, can you?" Talon hissed, stepping toward the blue haired elf. 
Kandomere narrowed icy eyes at him and shook his head. "Another human siding with the orcs, how disgusting."

66End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:22 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“No, good people standing against evil.” Viola informed Kandomere bravely from where she stood beside her tall husband.
Darbok nodded his head ever so slightly, the only indication that he acknowledged Talon had joined them.

67End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:23 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"You keep talking about me like I'm evil." Kandomere hissed, giving Molly a shake hard enough to rattle her teeth. "How do you know?"

68End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:37 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Believe me, I know.” Viola replied, her expression stony. “Good men don’t do the things you have. You corrupted my mother and killed my father!”

69End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:44 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Kandomere smiled like the cat who'd gotten the cream. The look he gave her told her that he knew she'd kept their secret and he loved it. "Your mother chose her own path. Your father was murdered by your mother. Again, a choice she herself made."

70End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:55 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

That smile sickened Viola to her very core. “She only did what you told her to!” The small woman shouted, stepping forward somewhat, no longer cowering beside a man no one else in this room knew was her husband. “You are evil, there is no question to it! You take everything I love, and you taint it! I won’t let you keep doing it!”

71End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:10 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"I wouldn't move closer if I were you." Kandomere purred. Though she was fighting it, Molly's hand came up on it's own. The elf was smiling as his long fingers slid down her arm and began to coax the wand out of her skin. "Thought you could hide it from me, did you?" He breathed. He was using her skin to touch it, forcing her to hold it. "We will be killing the tall boy first."

72End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:16 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

That instantly panicked Viola, though oddly she smiled. “You’re afraid of him.” She observed.

73End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:24 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Haven't you heard the saying?" Kandomere asked, turning Molly toward Talon and pointing her wand and fingers in his direction. "Take out the weakest first. It's called thinning the herd."

74End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:28 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Time seemed to stop for Viola right then. She remembered how Kandomerr had once tried to make her use the wand to kill her mother, he would have no fears of making Molly kill Talon. The young elf felt like she was stuck in mud, unable to move fast enough to place herself in the path of the wand. 
Viola needn’t have worried. A single shot fired. Darbok had shot through Molly’s shoulder on the arm that held the wand to hit Kandomere.

75End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:35 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Kandomere had been shot twice in the same place it was almost too much. Molly's weight plus his own wasn't doing him any favors. To make it worse he couldn't pick up the wand she had dropped. He hadnt taken enough magick from Viola to accomplish that. "Damn you." He snarled at the orc, hating him for being willing to hurt his lover to get to his enemy.

76End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:45 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Darbok was closing in, his gun still raised, though his steps were slow in case a second shot was needed. 

“Molly!” Viola shouted the other woman’s name as she ran closer, terrified that so much blood was coming from such a small wound.

77End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:47 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Move closer and I'll drain her magick." Kandomere growled, now resting his hands on both Molly's shoulders. The veins in her skin began to turn black while his own icy eyes glowed. "I'll kill her while you watch." 
Talon looked toward Darbok, silently asking what to do. He understood now what the elf was. He'd just never seen another like himself and he'd never known an elf could be one. This was bad.

78End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:54 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola looked on in horror, knowing what it felt like to have her magic drained only left her wanting to help molly even more. 
“Alright.” Darbok held his gun up to show akandomere he was backing down. The orc slowly crouched down, sliding the weapon out of his reach. “See, I’m unarmed, now stop... whatever it is you’re doing to her!”

79End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:30 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"What would your men say if they could see you on your knees before an elf?" Kandomere growled theough bloody teeth. "And for a human woman no less." He added with a dark chuckle. "Tell me something, Darbok, will you be the father of my next wand? Or will you give her to another to save face?" He was growing stronger and no matter how hard she fought it, Molly was losing consciousness.
Talon whispered for Viola to create a distraction while he disappeared into the shadows of the building beside them.

80End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:31 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

As Kandomere was taunting Darbok, the small elf picked up a piece of debris and tossed it at the other elf’s head. “Hey, let her go. You know she’s not got the good stuff. Don’t you remember the thrill my magic have you? Don’t you want to feel that again?” She asked, trying to remain as brave as she could.

81End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:38 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The blue haired elf took the bait instantly. He shoved Molly toward Darbok. The tiny blonde collapsed in a heap.
He then turned on the little elf and held out a hand. "Say good..." He wouldn't be able to get out more. A rather large knife ripped out of his chest. Talon twisted the blade, making sure it got in as deep as it would go.

82End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:03 am

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Darbok gathered Molly close, feeling the guilt of what he had had to do. He was pushing her hair black from her face and whispering how sorry he was. 
Viola squeaked and fell backwards as Kandomere fell to his knees with Talon behind him. Her blue eyes were wide, wanting to tell her husband just how terrified she had been that her gamble would have failed.

83End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:35 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Kandomere's rage was almost tangible. He grabbed the blade and yanked it all the way through his chest. His howl of agony was deafening. He made a quick turn and with the last of his strength, dragged the blade across Talon's throat. Once the larger man's blood began to flow freely, the blue haired elf disappeared.

84End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:43 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola’s howl of sorrow was deafening as she ran to her husband, her shaking fingers pressing to his throat as she begged him not to leave her, not like this. The young elf was quickly covered in the human’s blood, but she didn’t even see it. Her sorrow wouldn’t take long to turn to rage if Kandomere had robbed her of the only joy left in her life in such a cruel way.
Darbok had screwed his eyes shut, the sound of that heartbroken wail tearing at his insides as he cradled Molly close. This was his fault. Talon had only come because he knew his friend had needed help. He was balancing Molly in one arm now as he dialled for an ambulance with the other.

85End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:09 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Talon had been through this before. His father had cut his mother this way and then turned on him. His mother had barely managed to get them to the hospital in time to save them. But the tears...he didn't remember those.  
"Little bit..." He wheezed. "Im...fine. we need...home..."

86End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:22 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Viola was sobbing, her tears splashing onto Talon’s face as she cradled his head in her lap. She couldn’t think straight. Why could she hear sirens? “Please don’t leave me...” she sobbed, again what little magic she had regained transferring into Talon as she kissed his forehead. Kandomere would never know how wonderful her magic could taste, when given freely. 
“Molly, princess, you have to stay awake, can you do that?” Darbok asked his own lover gently once he knew help was on the way.

87End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:09 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Molly sighed softly, her head lolling on Darbok's shoulder. "We never named the child...he's asking me..." 

"I'm not going any where." Talon gurgled. "I only just you back."

88End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:15 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“He wasn’t mind to name, princess.” Darbok breathed, not thinking anything other than the pain was making Molly delirious. 
“Shh...” Viola pressed shaking fingers to Talon’s lips and shook her head. “Don’t try and talk.” She sniffled, the sirens getting louder now. “I have to teach you to ride a horse, right? And... and we have to start work on making those babies.” She added, her voice catching in her throat when she thought about how she had balked at the thought of being a mother. That was when she thought they had all the time in the world.

89End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:40 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Molly shook her head. "Would you claim him because he was mine?" She pleaded.

"No. No no horses." Talon ground out. "I'll buy you... a unicorn..." He disntd get to say more as the ambluance showed up and began working on him.

90End of Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Watch Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:46 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“In a heartbeat.” Darbok breathed setting her down reluctantly to let the paramedic come check she was okay as another worked on Talon.

Viola was left to look on with her arms hugged around herself, tears streaking down her cheeks. He was close to death, and all he had wanted was to buy her something to make her happy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next