The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old Vendettas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 25]

1Old Vendettas - Page 25 Empty Old Vendettas Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:47 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

The BSAA were as swift as ever with their rescue and clean up efforts in the aftermath of the New York attack. People were already being evacuated from the worst affected areas, a precaution they were told, nothing more. It was a chance to sweep the bodies from the streets and remove the charred remains of one Glenn Arias. There were emergency medical units being errected in many buildings. People were thankfully vaccinated, but there were still a great many wounded wandering the streets. Even the heroes themselves had found their way the one of the larger medical units, though one of their number would soon be regretting that decision. 
Chris Redfield would be given little warning before his wife zeroed in on him, lean limbs pushing people aside before she slapped him hard enough to make a sound that echoed. “You force me behind a desk, and this is how I have to find you?!” She hissed, holding up her PDA with a flashing red dot that showed Chris’ current location.
The small nurse who had been treating Chris for superficial wounds stared at the brunette with wide eyes, already quite terrified of this formidable looking woman.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

721Old Vendettas - Page 25 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:30 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca shook her head. "At least you don't have to worry about death." She mumured. "Come on. Chris is walking into a trap. I don't know how you stand him. He's like a donkey. He's hard headed and stupid. It's no wonder Wesker's wants to kill him."

"Why don't you come with me? I've got an apartment a few towns over. We'll get you back into the world...you know ID, clothes...the whole nine yards. Then if they show up again... I'll try to listen to them. Ok?" Ciara put her hands over Billy's and offered him a smile.

722Old Vendettas - Page 25 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:54 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Jill was smiling wistfully as she thought of all the things she could more than stand about Chris Redfield. “He’s all kinds of wonderful that Wesker could never hope to be. He might be a doofus, sometimes, but he’s my...” Again her voice trailed off as she realised she could no longer make that claim.

Billy glanced down at the tiny hands over his own, then back up into their owner’s indigo eyes. “You’re not as flaky as you look, huh?” He teased, daring to steal a kiss while Ciara seemed to be in a lighter mood.

723Old Vendettas - Page 25 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:55 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Your what?" Rebecca snorted. "You chased him off. He's walking right into a trap. Not that it's your problem." She added. "How about I walk you to the front door? At least you'll be free. "

Ciara leaned forward, deepening the kiss. "At least I'm not a meathead." She purred, pushing him backward on the bed.

724Old Vendettas - Page 25 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:04 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“I could put a bullet in your head. That would piss your boyfriend off. Wonder who he would hate more then, me or Chris?” Jill sneered, feeling very much like she had little left to lose now.

Billy chuckled against her lips, letting his hands settle against her shapely hips this time. It had been hard enough keeping his hands off her as it was. “Meatheads get all the girls though.” He teased.

725Old Vendettas - Page 25 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:10 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

Rebecca shook her head. "I doubt he would notice." She said softly. "Jill... You have to go. At least one of you needs to survive. For Leon and... Your daughter. "

Ciara laughed. "If you say so. " She purred, reaching over to turn out the light and then returning to him for another deep kiss.

726Old Vendettas - Page 25 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:39 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Then it should be Chris.” Jill replied without hesitation. “He is what the world needs, not... whatever Wesker made me. He’s the hero, I’m just... the thing we were supposed to keep away from the world.”

“Now you’re just patronising me...” Billy mused, rough fingers gently sliding Ciara’s shirt over her head.

727Old Vendettas - Page 25 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:43 am

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

The year that followed Wesker's hell house was filled with mixed emotions for Chris. He'd taken the girl that Ada had called Katrina. And despite Jill's absence, he followed through with the plan to build a log cabin.
He rarely left his property, except to buy essentials. He kept his promise not to be a hero. Instead, he'd become a father.

The same could not be said of Jake. Sherry had lost the babies a few days after they'd returned home. The little blonde had gone rumning to Jill. Not that it helped, Jill was dealing with her own darkness.

Rebecca used the year creating virus for Weaker. For the most part it kept her from dwelling on her pain and the fact that her lover seemed to be avoiding her. There was only Leon and he refused to say anything at all.

Ciara's year was a good one . For the first time in her life she wasn't alone. She still avoided talk about her family. She figured that since they weren't trying to contact her she was safe. She and Billy were enjoying life and that was all that mattered to her.

728Old Vendettas - Page 25 Empty Re: Old Vendettas Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:47 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

Katrina was rather skittish at first. All she had known was Wesker’s various labs, so suddenly finding herself with a home by a lake surrounded by trees so tall she didn’t think she could see the top was somewhat daunting. It had taken time, but finally she was able to join her new ‘father’ on trips to town for groceries. The people seemed to love the both of them, always commenting on how much she ‘looked like her daddy’, something neither of them ever corrected. Of course, people would ask where her mother was, and Katrina didn’t answer, that was up to Chris to decide.

Jill had fallen quite hard upon getting out of Wesker’s nightmare. She had ensured Chris made it out alive, but had gone back to look for Leon, which hadn’t ended well. She felt she had failed so many people, that it was hard to even open her eyes each morning. When Sherry had come to her with her own bad news, Jill had hugged the younger woman hard, feeling this was another failure she had caused. All this could be traced back to her letting Leon save her neck on the rooftop that fateful night.

Wesker knew Rebecca thought he was avoiding her, but that wasn’t something he could worry about. He had managed to take more samples from both Chris and Jill while they had been here, coupled with those he had of Sherry and even Leon. He studied and cultivated all the infections they had between them, along with looking into whether there was simply something in CHris’ DNA that kept him infection free all these years. It was a slow process, but he was planning on staving off death in Rebecca much like he had in himself and Jill. The problem was... that had taken years.

Billy had found it difficult to adapt to civilian life at first. He always carried his gun, pulling Ciara close every time there was a loud noise. It was fear of something happening to her that drove him in those first few months. Eventually, however, he learned to relax. He took her out for dinner as often as he could, drove her hundreds of miles just to spend the night in a place he head read about and thought she would love. He truly did treat her like she meant the world to him. He stopped mentioning her family, knowing she would broach the subject when she was ready.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum