The Umbrella Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Behind Enemy Lines

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

1Behind Enemy Lines - Page 12 Empty Behind Enemy Lines Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:36 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

First topic message reminder :

”Valentine!” 
There was an audible, somewhat annoyed sigh, before the owner of the name allowed her cobalt eyes to leave the window she was staring out of. “What?” Was her clipped response. 
“I said, some of the guys from floor six are grabbing a beer, thought you might want to come?” Though he knew what her answer would be, it didn’t mean Noah stopped trying. He had spent these last six months watching her rapidly turn from someone who lit up any room she entered, to nothing more than a mindless drone, only there to get the job done. Jill Valentine seemed like she had truly lost a part of herself when her partner, in both senses of the word, dumped her like week old pizza. It was so bad, that no one dared even breathe the name Chris Redfield within earshot of her.
“Oh... no.” Jill breathed, her voice softening slightly. “I’ve got a lot of work to catch up on.”
Noah glanced to her desk, noting her computer wasn’t even turned on. “Alright, but... if you change your mind, you know where to find us. We miss you, Valentine.” He offered her a smile then left her office. 
Jill waited until the door swung shut and simply slumped down in her chair, staring at her darkened reflection in the computer screen. What had she missed? What had gone so wrong that Chris had found it so easy to simply walk away from everything they had? After everything they had been through, she had thought they were bulletproof.

https://umbrellafiles.forumotion.co.uk

331Behind Enemy Lines - Page 12 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:46 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“I told them they should’ve gone to Vegas...” Parker remarked as he edged out of the fray, wanting to keep Rebecca’s mind from the pain she was most likely in. 

Wesker hit the ground first, Sherry landing on top of him. The blonde man was stunned for no more than a moment before he dragged Sherry up to her feet, a hand around her throat as he held her out to the approaching Jill, his other hand pressing a gun roughly to the back of the young Birkin’s head. “I would stop right there if I were you, and if you value the child’s life.”

332Behind Enemy Lines - Page 12 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:14 pm

mjrahabim

mjrahabim
Admin

"Claire!" Leon felt like they had been down this road a thousand times. He ran past the monster and to his still fiancee. "I'm so sorry." He breathed, pulling her close. "I should have known."

"You don't." Sherry wheezed, her eyes locked on Jill. "End it. Please..."
"Don't move." Chris growled, cocking his gun on Jill's back. "This is my fight. Not yours."

333Behind Enemy Lines - Page 12 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:30 pm

ZombeeGurl

ZombeeGurl
Admin

“Known what? That red doesn’t suit me?” Claire asked, laughing weakly, as she pulled her hand away from the wound to glance down at how much blood was there.

Jill’s gaze flicked to the side at the sound of her husband’s voice for only a moment before she snorted quietly. “This stopped being your fight the second you slept with the enemy.” She spat, completely unaware that her words were in fact quite literal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum